A Day At The Mall

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankyfox54

A Day At The Mall

Post by spankyfox54 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:16 am

A Day At The Mall
My silver cell phone rang and I knew who it was before I even looked at the caller ID.I smiled looking at the ID it was exactly who I thought it would be.
"Hi Donna."I said pressing the button and holding my cell to my right earlobe.
"Hi Barbara Jean listen I was wondering if you might like to go to the mall with me today?"
"Sure."I replied.
"Good ,come on I'm right outside your apt."Donna said loudly I had to hold the phone away from my ear.
"Alright,I will be out in a few minutes."I replied.
"Hurry,I don't want to miss out on all the sales they have on today."
"I will be out in a few minutes."I answered closing the cell phone then heading toward the bathroom to come my raven shoulder length hair.I took a quick look at myself in the full length mirror that was on the back of the bathroom door and smile.The pink short sleeve blouse was a perfect fit and went well with my tight jeans.I brushed back a strand of my jet black hair that came down around my shoulder then walked back toward my living room I heard Donna blasting the horn outside.I grabbed my black purse and opened the door I went out then turned around to lock my apt.Then I headed down the steps toward a impatiently waiting 5ft.6 blonde.I opened the door to the jeep and climbed in giving Donna a stern glare.
"Donna,I told you before about the horn and I suggest that you refraim from blowing it especially if I already know that you are out here."
"Oh come on Barbara Jean who cares about the neighbors."
"I do and the next time you blow that horn I'm going to give the neighbors something to stare at."
"What would that be?"Donna asked as she lit a cigarette glancing over at me smiling.
"I'm going to pull you out of this jeep, put you across my knee and give you the spanking of your life."
"Barbara Jean YOU WOULDN'T DARE!"
"Oh yes I would and I suggest that you remember that little tidbet before you go blowing the horn next time."
"Alright."Donna replied with a frown.
It took us about thirty minutes to get to the mall and Donna seemed to cuss out every driver on the road."
"Settle down Donna and you need to slow down while I'm in the car I told you before about speeding."
"Alright,mommy."Donna replied sarcastically.
"Donna if I was you I wouldn't push the envelope today you liable too not like the consequences."
Donna glanced over at me to see that I was serious so she slowed down but the cussing continued till we pulled into a parking spot on the third level of the mall.Dallas has one of the greatest malls in the south I thought as I got out of the car.
"Donna got out and brushed back a strand of her blonde shoulder length wavy blond hair.She wore a pair of white shorts and a black blouse.
For the next two hours we went from shop to shop.I noticed that Donna was like a little girl instead of a grown woman that was 24.I knew that Donna was spending money that she didn't have but I refuse to get into her business.It wasn't often that I would stick my nose into someone else's business at least not until I was asked but once I was asked then there was no turning back.I was the one in charge and all my friends knew this about me so most of them very seldom asked for my help.
"What you say let's get some lunch I didn't have any breakfast."Donna said as we came out of one of the mall dress shops.
"Donna why don't we eat somewhere else it will be much cheaper for us."I said.
"Barbara Jean don't worry I got it covered."
I followed Donna shaking my head we ended up eating at a expensive restaurant in the food court.I tried to order the cheapest thing on the menu but Donna interrupted and ordered me the same hugh tuna salad as her.After lunch once again we headed back into several shops where Donna continue to buy things finally we both had our hands full so decided to head back to the jeep.I glanced at my watch it was almost three in the afternoon.
"Barbara, why don't you come over for a while alright, I need to talk to you about something"
"Sure."I replied.
So we headed over to Donna's house she had a pretty home I thought but according to Donna she was living in the slums.Donna put everything up and then headed into her open kitchen fixing us a glass of rasberry tea.
"So Donna what do you need to talk to me about?"I asked as we sat down on a brown leather couch.
Donna took a sip of her tea and I noticed that her face changed taking on a very serious look.
"Barbara Jean we been friends a long time right?"
"Yea,about ten years."I said noticing that Donna was starting to have a hard time staring me in the face.
"I need help I have to have about 5,000 dollars or they are going to take the house.You're the only one I know that has that kind of money."
"Whoa Donna, I may have that kind of money but I have it cause I saved for it and I watch where every dime goes."
"I know Barbara,no lectures... please I need your help."Donna said looking up from the brown table in front of the sofa.
"I have to think about this Donna and you need to think about this cause if I loan you the money your life is going to change radically.When do you need the money?"I asked as Donna turned back to staring down at the table I could see that this was really killing her.
"By the end of the week."Donna replied frowning.
"Alright,I will decide by tommorrow I just want you to remember that you asked me.Why don't you take me home."
"Sure."Donna said as she stood up grabbing her jeep keys.I followed her out and we headed back to my apt.I noticed that Donna was quiet almost the whole way.
"Donna don't worry it's going to be alright.Why don't you come over when you get off of work and we will talk."I said as Donna walked me up the steps to my apt I smiled at her and gave her a hug.
The next morning I woke up and decided that I would help Donna so I sat down at the kitchen table trying to form a plan on how to get Donna out of debt once and for all.I loved to wake up early in the morning have my coffee and a cigarette.I started thinking about Donna, for as long as I knew her she went through money like it was nothing.I learned early that money was something that you respected it was something that you didn't waste.I knew that I had to break Donna's bad habit of blowing money the only way I could do it is if I spent alot of time with her.I looked at my blank yellow pad then started writing out my plan as I took the final drag off my cigarette.Donna worked at a bank which I thought was ironic she was a bank manager.By noon I had my plan written down on paper so I started getting dressed.I needed to head down to the dollar store to get one thing that I knew I needed to get Donna back on track.So I put my jet black hair up in a ponytail then got dressed in a pair of jogging pants and a black T-shirt.Then I got into my silver Cadilliac Escalades that my mom left me.
She had died my last year of High school at the hands of a drunk driver.I headed the two miles toward the dollar store.When I walked in I noticed that it was pretty busy which wasn't unusual.I went down several aisle's till I found the one I wanted in the toy section.I found it the perfect little paddle it was a balloon shaped plastic paddle with a heart shaped on it.It was fire engine red which would match Donna's backside I thought.So I got two and went up to the counter to pay for them.
I went back to the apt and watch tv till Donna came over she was right on time.I thought it was funny she seemed to be more down than the day before.She wore a black silk dress that came down to her knees with nude pantyhose and heels.
"Why don't we sit at the kitchen table and I will tell you what I have set up."I said going down the hall to the kitchen.The moment that Donna walked in the kitchen I noticed that her face got red staring at what was on the table.There was a yellow 8/12x14 pad and next to it was the paddle that I had gotten at the store.
"Have a seat."I said sitting down in one of the armless chairs Donna sat down in the brown one that was next to me.I shoved the yellow pad over to her.
"Read it out loud."I said.She read it out loud and then looked at me biting her lip nervously.
"Ok, you have any questions?"I asked.
"No."Donna said as she stared down her red fingernail polish.
"That's no ma'am."I corrected
"No ma'am."Donna replied as she continued to stare down at her hands.
"Alright,let's get down to business"I said as I grabbed the plastic paddle in my right hand standing up pointing for Donna to head toward the great room.Donna stood up and walked in front of me with her head down.Donna stood by the entrance to the great room while I grabbed a brown armless chair and set it in the middle of the room.I sat down and held the paddle in my right hand while Donna I noticed had both her hands in back of her covering her backside.
"Come here Donna."I ordered raising a dark eyebrow.Donna slowly walked over to stand by my right side.When she was close enough I reached out and grabbed her left arm yanking her forward to fall face down across my lap.I wrapped my left arm tightly around her waist and adjusted her across my lap letting the paddle rest on her backside.
"Are you ready Donna?"I asked glancing down at Donna who glanced over her right shoulder with tears in her eyes she nodded.
WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK
"OWWWOHH OUCHHH OHHHH WHAAAAA!"
"I asked you a question young lady?"
"YESS YESMAAM I'MMM READDYYY."Donna sobbed.
I reached down and grabbed the hem of the black dress pulling it up over her waist to reveal nude pantyhose with black full panties that were stretch tight across her derriere.I let the paddle rest against Donna's bottom and started my lecture.
"Donna you been needing this a long time there going to be alot of changes in your life."
"Please Barbara can't we just get this over with."Donna said glancing once again across her shoulder.
"Sorry sweetie it's not going to work that way from now on I'm the one in charge."I declared and raised the paddle delivering several sharp swats to Donna's plump backside.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"OWWWOHHH OUCHHH YEOWWWW OHHHH STOPPP PPLEASEE OWWW OHHHHHH."Donna cried out as she tried to reach back with her right hand to cover her bottom I quickly grabbed her wrist and pinned it to the small of her back.
"You can kick, fight all you want but you're not going anywhere young lady."I declared as once again I brought the paddle down across her backside.
SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT
SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT
SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT
"WHAAAAAOHHHHHOWWWWW PPLEASEEE STOPPPPWHAAAAAA YEOWWWWWHAAAAOHHH."Donna cried out as she frantically struggled across my lap.I stopped and adjusted Donna across my lap letting go of her wrist then I reached inside the waistband of the nude pantyhose pushing them down to her thighs.Donna tried once again to reach back to cover her derriere only to have her wrist secured to the small of her back.
"You might as well get use to this Donna cause from now on you are going to be on a strict budget
and this is what going to happen if you get off of it."I raised the paddle and brought it down several more times across Donna's backside.The black silk panties didn't offer alot of protection Donna continued to yelp as the paddle came down all over her bottom.
"OWWWYEOWWWW WHAAAAAA ONNN STOPPPP PPLEASEEE NOOOMOREEEE WHAAAAAA OHHHHWHAAAA."
"There will be (SWAT)no more trips to the mall (SWAT) no more credit cards.(WHAAACK) No more eating out at expensive restaurants.(WHAAACK)No more expensive clothes purchases (SMAAACK) no more expensive weekend getaways.(WHAAACK)Now am I getting through to you young lady.
"OWWOHH OUCHH WHAAA YESSS YESSSMAAAM WHAAA OHHH PPLEASSEE YOUUU WINNNN WHAAA"Donna was really starting to bawl like a baby.Donna glanced over her shoulder and I could see her blonde hair in her face as her mascara was falling down her face with a running nose.
"Just remember you asked for this."I said as I finished with another round of hard swats right to Donna sit spot which really got her squirming and bawling.When I let her off my lap both her hands reached back to grabbed her backside.I stood up and folded my arms watching her trying to rub her stinging backside about five minutes later she slowly pulled up her pantyhose.I grabbed a couple of kleenix and walked over holding one up to her nose ordering her to blow which she did I repeated the process once more.
"I'm not through with you young lady come here."I reached out and grabbed Donna left wrist with my right hand pulling her over to put her nose in the corner.
"You will stand in that corner for thirty minutes young lady thinking about what you need to do to stop your spend thrift ways then we are going to talk."I said landing another swat right to Donna sit spot which got her to jump once again grabbing her bottom.
"OWWWWOHHH YESSMAAAM."Donna sobbed as she switched from one foot to the other in a kind of dance.

fatherjim_99

Re: A Day At The Mall

Post by fatherjim_99 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:03 pm

Dear Spankyfox45,

Glad to see you haven't lost your touch! great as always! Thanks for sharing!

jim

arielpantiesdnspanked

Post by arielpantiesdnspanked » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:27 am

:shock: My wish would have been that the panties were worn over the pantyhose. This would set up a a pantyhose paddling settling in the deep heat from the swats while showing off her cherry red bottom.

Often123

Post by Often123 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:49 pm

This was a good one. Donna is lucky to have a friend like Barbara Jean, and it's easy to see she cares about her and wants to get her back on track. I'd like to read more of their adventures.