Katherine's New Regime - 1

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKinYorkshire

Katherine's New Regime - 1

Post by OTKinYorkshire » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:45 am

A schoolgirl spanking fiction - Mother Takes a Hand

Katherine dawdled up the tree-lined avenue, kicking abstractedly at bits of twig and fallen leaves on the pavement. Rows of neatly trimmed privet and laurel hedges lined the path, hiding the ground floor bow-fronted windows from view. She swore she could feel upstairs net curtains twitching as she passed; but why would anyone be interested in her? After all, no one else knew why she was on her way home at this time of day. She could feel the pleated hem of her school skirt brushing against the backs of her bare thighs. Christ how she detested that skirt! Green tartan! Looking down, her face twisted in disgust as she caught sight of the bottle green knee socks as they appeared from below the hated skirt. Having to wear knee-high socks with a skirt was bad enough, but green? Her mind cast around for someone to blame for designing this. this thing! Probably the wizened old witch who had sent her home early. What was the old sow's name? Cartwright? Hah! Fartright was more like it! Katherine smirked at her little joke.

Momentarily her mind jumped ahead to what may happen when she got home. But she quickly dismissed the thought. After all, it wasn't her fault, so what did she have to worry about? Her hand moved automatically to check the pocket of her blazer. Damn! It had flapped down again. Hopefully, she pressed it back in place, holding her palm against it in the hope that it would somehow stick there.

Once again her pretty face twisted into a sneer as she took in her appearance. She could feel the stupid flat straw hat, complete with the snot-green ribbon, tugging at the pin in her hair as the autumn wind caught it. The matching snot-green blazer, two sizes too large, "because we must leave her space to grow into". Crisp white blouse with the sandpaper collar, unbuttoned now she was out of sight of anyone who mattered, neck still sore from having to wear the stiffly starched collar done up all day. She looked like she had dribbled snot down the front of it, what with the stupid tie, bloody snot green of course! That god-awful putrid skirt, and why did it have to be so short? She felt like her knickers would flash into view in the breeze at any moment. Of course she would die if they did! If anyone ever found out she had to wear bottle green regulation Montforte school knickers she would be forced to kill them.

She was frowning now, as she looked down, glaring at her newly purchased uniform. She lashed out with the toe of her left shoe at a big piece of twig and stubbed it on a crack in the pavement. "Oww!! SHIT!!" As the pain shot from her injured toenail all the way up to her brain, she glared even harder at the scuffed toes of her new black round-toed patent leather Mary Jane's. "Shit! SHIT!! SHIT!!!!!"

A fresh gust of wind wafted around Katherine's upper legs and threatened to expose her green clad rump, rattling a fresh shower of golden leaves out of the trees. Putting a hand behind her to hold down the skirt she hastened her step. "Right," she said to herself "how can I get out of this one?" She reasoned that her mum would still be out, probably at one of her regular 'tea afternoons', and dad was away on business. So, all she had to do was get home and get out of this stinking uniform, and then she could pretend that she had been allowed home early because it was her first day at the new school. Katherine double-checked her story looking for flaws and, considering it watertight, set about practising her lines as she turned the corner into her own road. Remembering the torn blazer pocket, she decided it would be best to hide it until later on that evening and then stick a few stitches in it, nobody need ever know.

Katherine let herself in through the back door, dropped her school bag, and kicked those horrid shoes off without unbuckling, sending them skidding across the kitchen tiles. Grabbing a muffin on the way through, she shirked off her blazer and dumped it in the hall when she remembered about the pocket. "Oops, silly cow," she muttered to herself, "mustn't get careless!" And picking it back up, headed towards the bottom of the stairs.

"Careless about what, Katherine?"

Her mother's voice from the living room startled her, and she froze, as if in the hope that if she kept quiet her mum might think she wasn't really there.

Leslie Kingsbury appeared in the doorway to Katherine's right, still dressed in a rather smart lilac skirt and jacket. "Well?"

"Oh! Err, hello Mum!" Katherine smiled brightly, "Home so soon?"

"One might ask you the same question," Mrs Kingsbury replied stonily, "but we already know the answer to that one don't we, young lady?"

Katherine's smile became a little more forced but she braved it out anyway, "This new school is so nice, they let me leave early seeing as how it was my first day."

"Did they now?" Replied Mrs Kingsbury.

Alarm bells sounded in Katherine's head; there was something about that tone. She frantically searched for a more convincing reason to be home, but finding none, continued her tale, "Yes Mummy, and I have made some new friends already!" Katherine beamed.

"Ahh," said her mother, nodding sagely, "so it is just your friends with whom you catfight in the playground, is it?"

Katherine's stomach dropped, along with the phoney smile. How the flipping heck did she know about that already? Her mouth opened, and then shut again. The hot sensation of a deep guilty blush building from under her collar and rushing up and over her cheeks, until finally even her scalp prickled.

"I've had a telephone call," Mrs Kingsbury continued, as if announcing something new and exciting. "Can you guess whom from?"

"Umm, Daddy?" Katherine ventured.

"Not quite, young lady, although I have been speaking with him too."

Ooohhhh. shiiiit! The full enormity of Katherine's plight was beginning to dawn on her. "Oh?" It came out as a squeak.

"Yes, I had a call from Miss Cartwright. Your headmistress isn't she? Lovely woman. I do admire a person who is capable of taking charge of several hundred girls at a time, and such good results her school gets too!" Stepping forward, Leslie Kingsbury reached out and relieved Katherine of her blazer. Taking it between thumb and forefinger rather distastefully, she slowly rotated the garment until her gaze fell upon the torn pocket.

Katherine's heart pounded, and her eyes inspected the hall carpet carefully.

"I think you had better follow me, my girl." Her mother's voice brooked no argument, and Katherine followed her upright back into the dining room. As her mother turned to close the door behind Katherine, the large polished dining table came into view. And there, right there in front of where she stood, lay the strap.

Katherine swallowed.

Mrs Kingsbury turned to face her daughter. "Right, young lady. Before you dig yourself any deeper into trouble, I think I should warn you that I am in full possession of all the facts. And furthermore, I have spoken with your father, and we are in complete agreement as to how you are to be dealt with. Is that perfectly clear?"

"Yes Mum," muttered Katherine, and thinking, "just cut the crap and get it over with!"

"You were left in no doubt about your situation when you were asked to leave your last school, were you?"

Katherine mutely shook her head, eyes fixated by the eighteen inches of softy shining black leather on the table in front of her. Her fingers fidgeted with her skirt.

"Your Father and I decided that a stricter regime was called for, both at home and at school. We have paid out a lot of money to send you to that private school, and we aim to see that it damn well does you some good!" Katherine's mother was getting into her stride, "fortunately, this new school holds very firm views about how girls like you should be dealt with, and they happen to agree with our own."

"Here it comes," thought Katherine, the butterflies in her stomach doing aerobatics.

"And Miss Cartwright has confirmed with us that the school has our full authority to punish you for your behaviour. Corporally if necessary."

Katherine's eyebrows shot up, and an angry glance at her mother was quickly quelled by the latter's steely and determined glare into her daughter's eyes.

"We have been too soft with you, Katherine, and you seem to think you can do as you like. You are about to find out just how wrong you are. The hard way." Mrs Kingsbury's voice took on a softer tone, and she continued "We did try to talk to you didn't we? And you can't say you weren't warned can you?" She sighed.

"Well, this is where the talking stops, and the punishing starts." A fresh note of resolution came into her voice. "I am about to spank you, Katherine. Do you know why?"

Katherine shook her head, lost in a sea of despair. All her preconceptions were crashing in around her.

"I am going to strap you, young lady, for coming into this house today with a pack of lies and deceit. I am leaving it to your school to deal with your disgraceful behaviour in their own way. And as for your Father, he has always left your discipline to me, but now he is adamant that he intends to deal with you personally. I expect he will want to discuss this with you," She said, brandishing the torn blazer, "so, if you think your bottom is stinging after I am finished with you, that is only the beginning! Don't you have anything to say for yourself?"

"I'm.. I'm sorry Mum, honest!" Katherine settled on a plea for clemency, "It won't happen again. Can't we just leave it there?"

"That may have worked in the past, young lady, but not any more!" Mrs Kingsbury planted one hand on a hip, and pointed firmly towards the door with the other, "Go to your room and get your pyjamas on, and then come back down here. And be quick about it!"

"Yes Mum." Katherine replied glumly. She turned and made haste to get out of there, anxiety making her clumsy as she knocked a chair against the table and then fumbled with the door handle.

Closing her bedroom door behind her, Katherine felt some sense of security returning. Safe from the threat to her bottom, and from all those eyes and accusations. Did her Mum really mean it? It had been years and years since she last had her bottom smacked! Surely her Mum was just trying to scare her?

It was certainly working, Katherine was dreadfully aware of just how much trouble she was in. She thought the best policy was to put on her very best behaviour, and hurried to undo her tie and unbutton her school blouse, quickly followed by her skirt. She sat on her bed to remove her socks and then stopped to consider which pyjamas to wear. She really liked the new ones, soft pink and silky against her skin, but maybe the old striped winter flannelette ones would offer more protection. Yes! Please be there! A rummage in the reject clothes occupying the bottom drawer of her chest revealed the discarded items, and Katherine felt a sudden surge of warmth towards them.

Reaching behind her back to unfasten her bra Katherine paused. In the distant past when she been sent to get into her pyjamas prior to a spanking, there had been no need for a bra. But now, she was feeling suddenly vulnerable. She looked down at those hateful knickers. Absolutely dreadful, and itchy, but very thick. Katherine smirked to herself, and left her underwear in place. Mum would never punish her on the bare, and with her thick PJs on, mum would never know. No point in making things worse for herself was there!

As Katherine buttoned the last button of the pyjama jacket, she arranged the garment around her waist, becoming aware of how much she had grown since she had last worn them. The jacket only came to halfway down her bottom, and the bottoms were so much tighter than she remembered, hugging her rump snugly. Feeling rather vulnerable, she donned her dressing gown and tied the belt tightly.

She was ready. Stepping towards her bedroom door, and stopping. Wanting to get it over with, and yet wanting to delay as long as possible. Heart thumping in her chest, the dread anticipation of what was to come had made her palms cold and sweaty. The memory came back to her just how much she hated this bit; it felt like walking to the gallows.

"Katherine? You had better not keep me waiting, young lady!" Her mother's voice from downstairs jerked her back to reality.

"Coming Mummy!" Katherine called back, trying to ingratiate herself "just hanging my uniform up." She quickly bundled the discarded items of uniform and stuffed them into the bottom of her wardrobe.

Each step down the stairs felt like one step closer to her doom. Her mind played flash-images of all those past spankings, and still there was that doubt that her mother was really going to go through with it. She was nearly fifteen, after all. Much too grown up to be spanked like the naughty little girl she used to be, stretched ignominiously across her mother's lap with her pants pulled down around her dangling ankles.

Katherine paused outside the closed dining room door. She felt that she should knock before opening it, but that was ridiculous. You don't knock to enter your own dining room, do you?

But she did knock, and waited politely for her mother's answer before cracking the door open and slipping quickly inside, closing the door tightly behind her.

"I'm here, Mum." The attempt at a smile felt horribly wrong. Her mother was sitting at the far end of the table in Daddy's carver chair, the dreadful strap lying in wait on the polished table in front of her. Was she really going to use it? On her bottom? It hardly seemed credible, since Mum had only ever spanked her with the strap once before, and that was more by way of a warning, just a few token swats across her knickered rump to demonstrate what may happen in the future. The fright had been very effective though, since Katherine had managed to evade its sting all this time.

Mrs Kingsbury reached out her hands and grasped each end of the thick leather, slowly turning it, as her eyes swept over her daughter.

"Your Father acquired this strap many years ago in order to deal with your brother," she began "little did we ever think it would be necessary to punish our daughter in this way!" Her head shook slowly in disappointment. "But your behaviour, young lady, leaves me with no alternative. I have tried to be lenient, I have tried to give you space to make your own mistakes and learn from them. But you simply take advantage and behave even worse."

Katherine found her eyes being bored into by her mother's, "I'm sorry Mum, really I am." And she meant it.

"That may be, Katherine, but I feel I have to do this. If only to save you from yourself."

Katherine suddenly noticed that a chair was missing from one side of the table, and as her mother slapped the strap against her palm, a stifled sob escaped her.

"Remove your dressing gown, miss, and bend over the table." The strap pointed to the space where the chair should be.

Katherine's heart pounded, and her face glowed with humiliation. Her fingers fumbled shakily with the cord around her waist, and she felt horribly exposed as she draped her gown over the nearest chair. A couple of steps and the rounded edge of the table touched against her pubis. She leaned forward slightly, resting her palms on the table.

"Bend right over, young lady!" Her mother's voice carried more authority than she had ever heard before. "Stretch all the way over and grip the far edge, and make sure you stay there, or else!"

The sense of vulnerability overwhelmed Katherine as the cool of the table pressed back into her tummy, and as she gave herself over to it she rested one cheek against the smooth wood.

Something rested against her taught buttocks, and then went away.

Suddenly, a sharp tug at the legs of her pyjama bottoms whipped them down her legs, exposing the guiltily worn school knickers.

"Since when did you wear pants in bed, young lady??" Without waiting for a reply "stand up and get those knickers down!"

"OH! MUM!!" Katherine rose and half turned to protest, but a look at her mother's face persuaded her that this was probably not the time.

"Right down, my girl, all the way. In fact, just for that, you can take your top off too. I'll teach you to try to pull the wool over my eyes. Strip, and then get your wicked little self back across that table! This is one thrashing you will remember for quite some time." Mrs Kingsbury was furious, and her daughter knew it. She hastened to get her remaining clothing off as fast as she could.

Feeling strangely embarrassed to be naked in front of her mother, Katherine wasted no time in laying back across the table, jumping slightly as first her bare tummy, and then her budding breasts renewed their contact with the cool wood. A whimper escaped her.

"Please Mummy. I'll be good, I really will! Don't spank me hard, please!"

SPLATT! Mrs Kingsbury's answer was to swipe the length of leather full across both cheeks of her daughter's bottom. The cheeks wobbled, and a broad pink stripe blossomed quickly.

"AHHhh.owwwwww!" A plaintiff cry was forced from Katherine, and all at once the memories of just how painful one of her mother's spankings was came flooding back. The sheer humiliation of her naked posture, and now the stripe of burning fire across her rump stripped away the years and she was a naughty little girl again.

SPLATT! A sharp intake of breathe from the recipient.. SPLATT! Followed by a loud hiss as Katherine expelled the air, trying to control her ragged breathing.

"Mummyy.SPLATT!.yyeeowwww!" She mewed, her rump beginning a dance of its own volition.

Mrs Kingsbury was beginning to find a rhythm, and the strap rose and fell at regular intervals across Katherine's reddening rear. In no time at all the individual stripes merged to form a mass of glowing, simmering sting. And as fresh bands of fire fell across already stinging flesh, the flashes of pain increased in intensity. Katherine's knees flexed, and her buttocks ground against each other in a futile effort to assuage the fire in her bottom. But still the strap maintained its inexorable cadence.

SPLATT!. SPLATT!. SPLATT!. "MMMmmm." Katherine mewed, and yet still she clung to the table-top, as if for comfort. And in spite of the torture being visited on her bum, she had time to marvel at how she felt no compulsion to rise. She deserved to be punished, and somehow it seemed right.

A pause. and then SPLATT!! Her mother whipped the eighteen inches of stiff leather down one last time, right across the peak of those shiny, scarlet buttocks. The final stroke carrying that little extra hint of venom, as if to conclude the chastisement with proper punctuation. And still Katherine clung to the table-top, her bottom writhing of its own accord, and her breathing reduced to gasps punctuated by sobs and moans.

"Right my girl! I hope that has been a lesson to you. Get your pyjamas back on and get to bed. And don't you dare move from that bed until the morning, or you know what you will get." Mrs Kingsbury waggled the tawse in her direction and scowled at her daughter as she rose and hurriedly retrieved her pyjamas, trying to disguise the genuine motherly sympathy that was threatening to overwhelm her.

DisciplinaryArtSpanks

Re: Katherine's New Regime - 1

Post by DisciplinaryArtSpanks » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:57 am

I loved the school girl having concern a gust of wind would blow up the back of her skirt and embarass her that she was wearing the required knickers and would show her panty clad bottom tight, thick green bottle panties.

rayzstrap

Post by rayzstrap » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Excellent...great descriptive action.

carmen_spain

Post by carmen_spain » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:44 am

Growing up, belt also was used at home but dad was the punisher and mom helped. When sentenced to whipping nothing to do, just undress and get it

pipspank

Post by pipspank » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:25 am

I got a nice warm glow from reading this wonderfully descriptive story. Thank you.

devonboy

Post by devonboy » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:46 am

Her mummy is strict with her little daughter as some parents can be.

tk04

Post by tk04 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:23 am

Very well done, I do hope there will be more in this series, and soon!

spankingmum8

Post by spankingmum8 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:47 pm

Great story; had me on the edge of my seat.

banjobanjo

Post by banjobanjo » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:49 pm

Is there a Part 2?

Loved the bit about the sandpaper blouse collar, having a sore neck having to have it done up tight all day.

And also liked the green colour uniform and straw hat.

banjobanjo

Post by banjobanjo » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:54 pm

Is there a Part 2 ?

Loved the bit about the sandpaper blouse collar, having a sore neck having to have it done up tight all day.

And also liked the green colour uniform and straw hat.