Howard and Gena, Episode 4 (m/f, teens)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankergeek

Howard and Gena, Episode 4 (m/f, teens)

Post by spankergeek » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Howard and Gena
Episode 4

Howard awoke on Monday morning to his cell phone alarm going off. He hopped out of bed and grabbed a glass of water from the bathroom, which he used to swallow two 20 mg Adderall pills. Howard suffered from ADHD, and had been taking Adderall to treat it ever since fifth grade. Before he started taking Adderall, he found it nearly impossible to sit still in school, and was constantly getting in trouble.
Howard selected a pair of cargo pants from his closet and put them on, loading the pockets with the numerous items he carried everywhere. He then selected his “Alkatraz Penitentiary Swim Team” T-shirt and inserted his pocket protector into the front pocket, loading it with his usual assortment of pens, mechanical pencils, and a flashlight or two. He then put on his thick polycarbonate safety-glasses. Finally, he used his Van de Graaf generator to make his hair stand up before applying hair-spray, completing his morning getting-dressed routine.
Howard went downstairs to the kitchen, where Mr. and Mrs. Lithium were busy watching Frankten Bobankten, the morning news show for the Frankten area. The host, Franklin, was busy interviewing Governor Bliggs, who was working on getting a new law passed.
“So, Mr. Governor, can you please explain what this bill is, exactly?” Host Franklin asked Bliggs, who was being interviewed. “Well” replied Bliggs, in his usual gruff voice. “The bill would be called ‘The Masculinist Act of 2012’. Basically, what it does is it prevents institutions such as schools, day-camps, etc. from having double standards against boys, such as handing out harsher punishments to boys caught in the girls’ room than for girls caught in the boys’ room. I realized we needed this bill, well, it’s a long story about how I came to realize that we needed this bill” said Bliggs. “Do tell” said Host Franklin. “Well” continued Bliggs. “Ok, so like ten years ago, when my son was fourteen years old, he had just started high school, and during his first semester, he was taking French. Like many other French classes, his class went on a five day field trip to Quebec city about halfway through the semester.”
“Wow, that’s pretty far to go for a field trip” said Franklin. “Well, back then we lived in Vermont, so it was only like a 5 hour drive” said Bliggs, continuing. “So anyway, they stay in this hotel that has a good rate, and they get two large rooms, one for all the boys, and one for all the girls. So in the evenings, sometimes all the kids would want to hang out together. To accommodate this, girls were allowed in the boys’ room before bed-time, as long as the boys were okay with it. However, under no circumstances were boys ever allowed in the girls’ dorm room.
“So my son gets home, and this seemed to have bothered him. He asked me ‘dad, why don’t the girls have the same rules that I had? What did I do wrong?’ And at that point, I was forced to explain to my son that our society considered boys to be less trustworthy than girls. And he said ‘But dad, that’s not fair! If a boy hasn’t done anything wrong, he should be given the same amount of trust as his female counterparts’. And it was at that moment that I realized that something needed to be done” said Bliggs. “And that’s when I vowed that if I ever became governor, I would enact a law that prevented this sort of discrimination. And that’s how the Masculinist Act of 2012 was born. Under this act, any restriction that is applied to boys must be matched by an equivalent restriction to their female counterparts. If boys aren’t allowed in the girls’ dorm under any circumstances, then girls aren’t allowed in the boys’ dorm under any circumstances. If any boy caught in the girls’ locker room faces an automatic 90 day suspension, than any girl caught in the boys’ locker room also faces an automatic 90 day suspension. If a boy gets suspended for sexual harassment for commenting on a girl’s breasts, then a girl gets suspended for sexual harassment for commenting on a boy’s genitalia…”
After Howard had eaten his breakfast, he got his books and laptop together and loaded them up into his solar-powered backpack he had purchased from X-treme Geek.
After kissing his mom good-by, Howard stepped outside to wait for Gena, as she and him usually rode their bikes to school together. Less than two minutes later, Gena rode up to Howard’s house on her bicycle, wearing green polyester shorts, a purple sleeveless polyester shirt, and a navy-blue bike helmet. “Hey Gena!” Howard greeted her, giving his friend a hug. “Hey, buddy” she replied, slapping him on the back. Howard opened the garage door to his cinderblock house and wheeled his bicycle out of the garage. Then he put on his US army helmet (which he had purchased at about half-price at a military propaganda event at FDRDC), and then he and Gena headed off to school on their bikes.
The two pals took a right turn out of Howard’s driveway onto Mercom Street. All the houses on Mercom Street, like Howard’s, were made of cinderblock, as forest fires were a real threat during the summer time.
Howard and Gena rode down Mercom Street until they came to a traffic light, taking a left onto Highway 5. After riding down highway 5 for about 6 minutes, they arrived at Frankten High School. As usual, they rode their bikes around to the right side of the school, stowing them on the bike rack that was conveniently located next to the right-side entrance.
”Hey Howard! Hey Gena!” Howard and Gena turned around and saw Kat riding towards them on her skateboard. Kat wore baggy jeans and a baggy T-shirt, and mirrored sunglasses and a green skateboarding helmet on her head. Her hair was died flaming orange and cut short. After school, she could often be found on the half-pipe at the local skate-park doing extreme stunts. She was in Howard and Gena’s 4th block biology class, and found Mr. Harry just as charming [sarcasm] as Gena did.
After stowing their bikes and heading inside, Howard and Gena headed into room 112 for their first-block class, which was advanced algebra II. Howard was a math wiz, and always took the most advanced math classes he could. Gena, on the other hand, loathed math. She would have gladly taken the non-advanced version of algebra II, but her sister Jenny had taken advanced algebra II, and her parents had said that if Jenny could handle advanced algebra II, then so could Gena.
As usual, Howard and Gena sat down next to each other in two chairs in the back of the room. Shortly afterwards, two girls, Amy and Kristin, came in and sat down with Howard and Gena. Amy sat down next to Howard, while Kristin sat down next to Gena. Howard knew Amy, because she was in his AP chemistry class. She was short and skinny, and she was wearing a denim miniskirt and a bright pink T-shirt. She was one of those girls who just seemed to do everything perfectly. She got perfect grades, was class president, and had perfect looks. What’s more, she wasn’t obnoxious or stuck up about it. In other words, she had a perfect personality. Gena sometimes referred to her as “little Jenny” behind her back.
Kristin was a stocky, somewhat-tall (although not nearly as tall as Gena) girl with wavy brown hair. She was wearing jeans, metal cleats and a baseball jersey, topped off by a red Firestorms baseball cap. She was the star pitcher for the Frankten Firestorms, the school’s baseball team. Baseball was by far the most popular sport at Frankten High School, and because of the warm climate of Southern California, the local high school baseball league ran for most of the year.
Kristin was a good friend of Gena’s. The two were both very athletic, and often worked out together at the local workout center, or went running together.
“Alright class, let’s settle down” said a cheerful voice, after the bell rang. It was Mrs. Taylor, the teacher for advanced algebra II, and probably the nicest teacher in the school. While many other teachers seemed to have their patience stretched just being around teenagers, Mrs. Taylor seemed to enjoy their company. She stayed up to date on the latest pop-culture, and always seemed to be relaxed and cheerful. She also understood that math was not the most popular topic, and was sympathetic to students who thought that math was the devil’s invention.
After making some announcements, she told the class that they would be doing a data-collecting assignment. Lately, they had been looking at various types of graphs, and the data-collecting assignment would require them to derive a function from a collection of data-points. “Basically, you guys are going to take measurements of something and then draw up a graph with your data” said Mrs. Taylor.
At that point, Milton raised his hand. Milton was one of Howard’s fellow interns at FDRDC. He was even shorter than Howard, and had short red hair in a buzz-cut and more freckles than you could shake a stick at. On his face he wore little round glasses. He was also the only freshman in Mrs. Taylor’s advanced algebra II, as it was unusual for freshmen to take any sort of algebra II, let alone the advanced variety.
“Yes Milton?” said Mrs. Taylor. “Do we get to choose our own topic to record data on?” he asked, somewhat nervously. “Yes, absolutely!” said Mrs. Taylor. “The only requirement is that you have a clearly defined independent variable, and a clearly defined dependent variable, and that your graph relates the two together” she said. There was a murmur around the class as everyone began discussing what it was they were going to do. “What are you going to do, Milton?” asked Howard. Milton thought. “I’m trying to decide between interference resonance in rail-gun coils and different excitement levels of LASER mediums” he finally said. “You?” he asked. “I haven’t decided yet” said Howard.
At that point, Mrs. Taylor went over the previous night’s homework, answering any questions that students had about problems they were having trouble with. As usual, Howard had gotten every single problem right, and spent the time helping others who’d had difficulty with the assignment. He ended up spending most of the period helping Amy, as she was having trouble distinguishing between the independent variable and the dependent variable.

Howard and Gena’s second-block class was gym, during which they played dodge-ball. As usual, Gena and Kristin ganged up on Howard, repeatedly nailing him as hard as they could with the rubber dodge-ball. Kristin, being the Firestorm’s pitcher, was able to put a ton of juice behind the ball, and by the end of the period, Howard hoped he never saw a dodge-ball again.
Just before the bell rang, an announcement came over the loudspeaker: “Gena Kratz! Please report to Principal Warren’s office immediately! Gena Kratz! To Principal Warren’s office!”
“Shit!” cried Gena. “I’m probably in trouble for leaving detention on Friday. Hey, I’ll meet you in the court-yard for lunch if I get out in time” she said to Howard and Kristin. Howard gave her a pat on the back before she headed down to the office. Then, while Gena was in the office, Howard headed into the cafeteria to get lunch. At Frankten High School, there was a “hot lunch” option, which changed daily. There was also a snack bar, with various non-nutritious food items available. Seeing that the daily hot lunch was some mushy-looking ravioli, Howard got in line at the snack bar.
“Howard! Hey man, guess what?” Howard turned around and saw that it was Theodore, closely followed by Milton. “Yo! Theodore! What’s up?” said Howard, high-fiving Theodore. “They’re making a Starcraft II league for the Southern-California area!” cried Milton excitedly. “You’re kidding me!” cried Howard. But Milton was not kidding at all. “Anyway, Principal Warren said I can start a Starcraft II team for the school! You’ll join, won’t you?” said Theodore. Theodore didn’t need to ask Howard twice. He immediately signed his name to the sign-up sheet Milton was carrying on a clipboard.
When Howard reached the front of the line, he purchased a piece of pizza and a cheeseburger, while Theodore and Milton each got hot-dogs.
After they had purchased their food, Howard, Milton, and Theodore headed out to the court-yard behind the school, where students commonly ate lunch. The court-yard had a fountain, with several benches and a couple palm trees around it. Just behind the court-yard was a little hill, where students often sat to eat lunch.
“Hey Howard! You know where Gena is?” Howard turned around and saw Kristin. “She’s in the office right now, I think” said Howard. “She in there for skipping the detention we had last Friday?” asked Kristin. “I think so” replied Howard. Kristin nodded. It was far from uncommon for Gena to be in trouble. She was quite impulsive, and she had a bit of a temper, and together these two traits often landed her in hot water.
Kristin sat down with Howard, Milton, and Theodore. Milton and Theodore then went around the courtyard, trying to recruit teammates for the Starcraft II team. They managed to recruit a boy named Brendan, who Gena sometimes went running with, and Kat, who had never played Starcraft II but who enjoyed video games, as well as skateboarding.
As Milton and Theodore were going around asking people to join the Starcraft II team, someone called out “Hey look! Someone just created a new loser team!” Howard, Milton, and Theodore looked over. It was Sabrina, the school’s mean girl. With blond hair that came down to her shoulders, a very thin physique, and a position as captain of the cheerleading squad, Sabrina was an extremely potent mean girl indeed. Howard always tried to avoid her, as he had been scared of mean girls ever since grade school. Besides, Sabrina wasn’t just a mean girl, she was also a “conventional” bully.
Milton, being a freshmen, didn’t know about Sabrina, and went over to her to try and recruit her for the Starcraft II team. Sabrina looked horrified that someone as nerdy-looking as Milton would even THINK about talking to her. “Gee, let me think. Ummmm NOOOO!!” she cried, laughing loudly at Milton. “Get lost you stupid ginger nerd!” said Brittiny, Sabrina’s evil minion. As Milton turned to leave, Sabrina reached out and grabbed the back of his tighty-whities and yanked upward, giving him a huge wedgie. “Eeeeaaaaoowwww!!!” Milton squealed, kicking his lags desparetely, as Sabrina held him in the air by the back of his underwear while her friends laughed at him and took pictures with their cell phones. Howard and Theodore glanced at each other nervously, not knowing what to do.
”Hey! Knock it off!” yelled Kristin, going over to Sabrina. Sabrina and Brittiny turned towards Kristin, Sabrina still dangling Milton in the air. “Oh look! It’s the walking ironing board!” said Sabrina. “Nice shoes, bitch!” yelled Brittiny, as she and Sabrina both did the “ooooo buuurrrrrn!” thing.
Just then, Gena came out into the courtyard with her lunch. “Hey Howard!” she said. “Hold on, I’ll deal with this” she said, walking determinedly over towards Sabrina, Brittiny and Kristin.
Gena landed an ultra-hard expertly-placed punch to Sabrina’s right wrist. Sabrina hollered in pain, dropping Milton and clutching her wrist. A large bruise was already forming on Sabrina’s wrist. “Nice one, man!” laughed Kristin, pounding fists with Gena.
But Gena wasn’t done yet. Not even close. At that moment, she reached over Sabrina’s shoulders and grabbed the front hem of her short summer dress (Gena was over 40 cm taller than Sabrina). In one fell swoop, Gena ripped Sabrina’s dress clean off, exposing her skimpy pink bra and her bright red G-string.
Sabrina stood there for a moment, completely stunned, as everyone in the court-yard turned and stared at her. Then she made a grab for her dress, but Gena pulled it away, holding it above her head. Gena then proceeded to hold Sabrina’s dress high over her head, and Sabrina, being much shorter, was reduced to jumping up and down helplessly trying to get her dress back as everyone in the court-yard laughed at her and took pictures with their cell phones.
Howard, Kristin, and Theodore all howled with laughter at Sabrina as she jumped up and down helplessly as Gena kept teasing her with her dress, sometimes letting her grab it, only to yank it away moments later. Howard looked over at Gena and saw that she was grinning. She really seemed to be enjoying herself, alright. Just then, the warning-bell rang, signaling that 3rd block classes would be starting in 5 minutes. “Hey, what should I do with this dress?” said Gena. “How about you put it at the top of that tree?” suggested Kristin, gesturing to the nearest palm tree. Milton and Theodore agreed that the top of a palm tree would be an excellent location to stow Sabrina’s dress.
Gena began shinnying up one of the palm trees in the middle of the courtyard. Once she got to the top, she wrapped Sabrina’s dress around the top of the tree and tried to secure it. “Hey Howard! You got any duct tape on you?” she hollered. As usual, Howard was carrying around a roll of duct tape with him that day (one of the things he usually carried around in his voluminous pockets). Howard got the roll of duct-tape out of his pocket and handed it to Kristin, who threw it up to Gena.
Gena was in the process of taping Sabrina’s dress to the top of the tree when the door to the school opened and someone came out to the court-yard. “GENA! What the hell do you think you’re doing?!?!?!” Gena looked down, and saw that it was Mrs. Vanillite, one of the school’s vice principals. “You get down here THIS INSTANT and come to my office. NOW!!screamed Mrs. Vanillite.
At that, Gena jumped down from the top of the tree (a good 10 m drop!) and landed gracefully on the ground. “You! My office! NOW!!” screamed Mrs. Vanillite. At that, Gena began to follow Mrs. Vanillite, taking her time. “Shit” muttered Gena. “I’m probably gonna get like two weeks detention for this. Coach Mack is gonna be pissed” she said, looking glum. “Hey, don’t sweat it” said Kristin, patting her on the back. “Yeah, you’ll be fine” said Kat, as Howard put his hand on her shoulder and the others began chiming in, offering their moral support to Gena. “HEY!!!” screamed Mrs. Vanillite. “NO BEING FRIENDLY TO STUDENTS WHO ARE IN TROUBLE!” she screamed. Howard was usually a law-abiding, well-behaved teen. When he was younger, however, he had frequently gotten in trouble, and had even had a rebellious phase when he was about 12 years old. At that moment, his rebellious side showed itself. “Gena, you were brilliant” he said, giving her a big hug. “Thanks buddy” said Gena, patting him on the back. Howard and Gena continued hugging, despite Mrs. Vanillite screaming “HEY! I SAID NO BEING FRIENDLY TO BAD KIDS!” multiple times. “ALLRIGHT! THAT’S IT! YOU’RE COMING WITH ME TOO!!” she screamed at Howard.
Howard and Gena both followed Mrs. Vanillite to her office. Howard was quite nervous, as he hadn’t really been in trouble before (during his high-school years. In grade school, he got in trouble all the time). “Don’t worry” whispered Gena, putting an arm around his shoulder. “It’s really not that bad”.
“HEY!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU!! NO COMFORTING, NO BEING FRIENDLY, NO SHOWING ANY COMPASSION WHATSOEVER TO ANY STUDENT WHO IS GETTING IN TROUBLE!!” screamed Mrs. Vanillite at the top of her voice. “BAD KIDS DON’T DESERVE SYMPATHY! THEY DESERVE TO BE IGNORED, OR TREATED WITH HOSTILITY! I WON’T HAVE YOU TWO BOOSTING THE SELF-ESTEEM OF KIDS WHO DESERVE TO HAVE IT DESTROYED!!” continued Mrs. Vanillite.
Mrs. Vanillite brought Howard and Gena to principal Warren’s office, a familiar location to Gena, who had been sent there countless times. In fact, she’d been there earlier that day for the detention she’d skipped on Friday. Principal Warren had given her three after-school detentions for that. Howard had never been sent to the office during his high-school years.
“Now you two sit right here, and DON’T MOVE OR SPEAK!” yelled Mrs. Vanillite, pointing to a bench just outside the door to Dr. Warren’s office. Howard and Gena sat down on the bench and waited while Dr. Warren finished a phone call. Then, when he was done, the door opened. “Howard, Gena, you may come in now” he said in a calm, cool voice.
Once they were inside, Howard and Gena both sat down on the bench in front of his desk. Dr. Warren sat down in his desk chair and folded his hands in front of him. He was a tall (almost as tall as Gena) man in his early sixties. His smooth gray hair was neatly combed, and his short beard and mustache were neatly trimmed. He was wearing a business suit and tie, and some sort of formal shoes like those that my mom used to make me wear to church. The window to the right side of his desk looked out on the court-yard, where Sabrina and a bunch of people were trying (unsuccessfully) to retrieve Sabrina’s dress. Sabrina had been given a skimpy towel, and she was desparately trying to keep herself covered with it. Each of Sabrina’s minions (and several boys who’d come out) were trying (unsuccessfully) to shinny up the tree. However, shinnying up a palm tree is much harder than it looks, and nobody was having any luck. Gena was actually the only person Howard had ever known who was capable of shinnying up a palm tree.
“Gena, what seems to have brought you here again?” asked Dr. Warren, in his calm, cool voice. As far as principals go, Dr. Warren was pretty cool. He wasn’t all that strict, and he never yelled or screamed. He also gave students a chance to explain their side of the story when they were brought before him.
Gena proceeded to explain how Sabrina had given Milton a wedgie for no reason whatsoever.
“So let me guess. You took it upon yourself to avenge Milton?” said Dr. Warren. “Yes” replied Gena. Dr. Warren nodded. “So does that have anything to do with all the commotion out there?” he asked, gesturing to the window. Howard and Gena glanced out the window. Sabrina was still out there, wearing only that skimpy towel, and now two custodians were coming out, carrying a large ladder. “Well…yes” admitted Gena, and she proceeded to tell Dr. Warren about how she had ripped Sabrina’s dress off and stowed it at the top of the palm tree.
Dr. Warren simply nodded as she was telling him about it. When she was finished, he looked thoughtful for a second. “Well, you always did stand up for your friends, which is admirable” he said. “However, I don’t think you need me to tell you that ripping someone’s dress off and then duct-taping it to the top of the palm tree is completely unacceptable behavior” he continued. “I’m afraid I’m going to have to give you 2 days of in-school suspension, starting tomorrow, as well as three more detentions, in addition to the three that you already received for cutting detention last Friday. I understand that Sabrina’s behavior was completely uncalled-for, and that she has a tendency to bully other students. I also understand that you feel the need to stand up for your friends whenever they are under fire. However, in this case you simply went too far.” said Dr. Warren. Gena simply nodded. She had expected something similar.
“I do have to warn you, though, that if you do anything like this after the Masculinist Act of 2012 goes into effect, you could face expulsion, as you would be treated just as a boy would be treated” said Dr. Warren.
After he finished with Gena, Dr. Warren turned to Howard. “Howard!” he exclaimed. “I don’t see you in here all too often. What brings you today?” he asked. Howard proceeded to tell Dr. Warren about how Mrs. Vanillite had gotten mad at him for giving Gena “moral support” when she was in trouble. Dr. Warren nodded. “Well Howard, I will have to talk to Mrs. Vanillite about this, because this school doesn’t have any policy against being kind to students who’ve gotten into hot water. However, I will have to give you a detention for directly disobeying the direct orders of a school official” said Dr. Warren. “I understand” replied Howard.
With that, Dr. Warren said farewell to Howard and Gena. For third block, Howard headed over to room 121 where he had AP chemistry, and Gena headed to her English 10 class.
After school, both Howard and Gena headed over to room 304 to serve their detentions. As usual, they sat down together a couple minutes before detention was to begin. They had a pleasant surprise when the detention room monitor showed up: it was Mrs. Taylor. When she saw Howard in detention, she was surprised. “Howard! I never expected to see you here!” she exclaimed. “Oh, hello Mrs. Taylor” replied Howard. “You’re always so well-behaved in my class! What did you do to land yourself in detention?” asked Mrs. Taylor. Howard proceeded to tell her about how he’d “boosted the self-esteem of a student who deserves to have it destroyed”. Mrs. Taylor shook her head. “Well, I think that is ridiculous, and I think you did the right by comforting your friend. And furthermore, I don’t think anybody deserves to have their self-esteem destroyed” she said. That was another cool thing about Mrs. Taylor. She was never afraid to openly criticize other staff members when she felt they were out of line.
“Alright, guys. Detention is about to begin. For the next 60 minutes, there will be no talking…” Mrs. Taylor paused, “…unless you do it quietly enough so that none of the administrators can hear it from wherever they are, as I’m not supposed to allow talking” she said. Everyone giggled at that. Mrs. Taylor really was one of the nicest teachers in the school.
After detention was over, Howard and Gena left the school building and got on their bikes to go home.
Once the two reached Mercom Street, they kept going past Howard’s house, and continued to the vacant lot at the end of the street. The grass there hadn’t been cut, so it was almost waist-high. There were some woods behind the grass, which lead to a steep embankment. At the base of the embankment was a gully, about 2 meters deep, through which flowed a river (the same river that Mr. Kratz had told Howard and Gena to go swimming in).
Howard and Gena leaned their bikes up against a tree and headed into the woods. They walked down the embankment, being careful not to slip. At the bottom of the embankment, Howard and Gena carefully walked across a tree that had fallen across the gully, until they reached the other side of the river.
They walked along the river for about 5 minutes, until they came to the part that was near Gena’s house. Then they walked away from the river. After about a minute, they reached the clearing with the orange trees. Continuing in that direction would eventually lead them to Gena’s house, but they weren’t going there this afternoon (Gena wasn’t exactly crazy about her parents).
The two friends parted the branches of the biggest orange tree and crawled into the cavernous area beneath it.
The two friends proceeded to start in on their homework together, under the cavern of the orange tree, chatting about the day. “Holy crap!” cried Howard, as he logged onto facebook. “Gena! Check this out!” he said. Several friends of theirs had already uploaded pictures of the earlier altercation with Sabrina. There were a couple pictures of Sabrina giving Milton a wedgie, but there were also several more pictures of Gena dangling Sabrina’s dress over her head.
“Wow! That is awesome!” said Gena, laughing. “I know, right?” replied Howard. The two friends laughed and laughed at all the pictures of Sabrina, naked save for her bra and bright-red G-string. Sabrina really had gotten what was coming to her. She was such a bully! Both socially and physically. Milton had only asked her if she wanted to join the Starcraft II team, and she’d responded by giving him a wedgie! Why the heck would anyone do such a thing, anyway?
“I must say though, taping her dress to the top of a palm tree was pure golden hilarious!” exclaimed Howard, howling with laughter at several pictures of Gena shinnying up the palm tree while Sabrina watched helplessly. It sure was nice to see a mean-girl like Sabrina get completely and totally owned by Gena! Gena really was a good friend!
“Yeah!” said Gena, laughing. Howard gave her a hug. “You really are a good friend” he said. “Awww, thanks, you are too” said Gena, slapping him on the back. “There really should be more people like you in the world” said Howard. “I mean, Sabrina was being completely obnoxious, bullying Milton for no good reason whatsoever, and the instant you saw that, you put an end to it” said Howard.
“I’m just tired of seeing that bitch walking all over people like she’s on top of the world” said Gena. “Someone’s need to take her down a notch for a long time” she said. “And you’re like the perfect one to do it” said Howard, giving her shoulder a squeeze. “And it’s one of the things I like about you the most. You’re always standing up for your friends. I wish I was as good about doing that” said Howard.
Gena grinned, and gave Howard a hug. “It kinda sucks though, to always be getting in trouble” she said, looking down. “I mean, Coach Mack is gonna be really pissed at me when he finds out I’ve gotten three more detentions. He was already mad about me missing lacross practice last Friday” said Gena, looking down. “Awww, I’m sorry about that” said Howard, giving her a pat on the back. Gena looked glum, thinking about how Coach Mack was going to react when he found out about Gena missing over a week of lacross practices.
“Why do I always get in trouble, anyway?” asked Gena. “I mean, am I really that out of line? Like, I get that sometimes I just lose it and stuff, but why do I always get detention whenever I stand up for someone?” she said. “I mean, like last week, when Mr. Harry went on about you asking Kat to the dance in front of her boyfriend, is it really that bad for me to tell him off?” she asked.
Howard was thoughtful. “You know, I think it may be like Dr. Warren said: maybe you just overdo things” said Howard. “What do you mean?” asked Gena. “Well, I don’t think the things you do when you stand up for people are themselves bad, but I think that sometimes you just get carried away and go too far” said Howard. Gena was thoughtful. “Like, how so?” she asked. “Okay, here are some examples. Last week, when you stood up for me against Mr. Harry, you initially said that he was out of line by bringing up that incident with Kat. You could have just left it at that, but you continued yelling at him and it escalated into a shouting match. That’s what got you in trouble.
“Then there was the thing with Sabrina. Sabrina was totally out of line giving Milton a wedgie. You immediately went over and stopped her by punching her wrist, giving her a huge-ass bruise. You were justified doing that, but then you decided to tear her dress off. You weren’t as justified there, but you could probably have still gotten away with it if you hadn’t then decided to stow her dress at the top of the palm tree.
“What I’m basically saying is that you’d be able to get away with things if you didn’t over-do it” said Howard.
“Yeah? And what do you know about getting away with things?” demanded Gena, somewhat cynically. “When have you ever done anything that could get you in trouble?” she asked. “When I was younger” said Howard, “I was constantly getting in trouble” he said. “What?!?! Really?” cried Gena, looking surprised. “Yup” said Howard. “And the main reason I got in trouble was not actually from doing naughty things, but from overdoing them” said Howard. “Like, the teacher would leave the room and say ‘no talking while I’m gone’ and everybody would talk, but I’d talk the loudest, so when he came in, several people would be talking, but I’d be talking the loudest, so I’d get in trouble” said Howard.
Gena laughed. “Wow” she said. “I’ve never thought of you as the kind of kid who would get in trouble” she said. Howard smiled. “Well, I had (and still have) bad ADHD, and it got me in trouble a fair bit” he said. “Like this one time, when I was like 9 or something, my mom decided it would be a good idea for me to do this baseball camp thing over the summer, something about ‘learning teamwork’ or some other bullshit like that.”
And at that, Howard proceeded to tell Gena about how he had gotten in trouble for repeatedly making fun of Coach Frazy’s name [I mean, who wouldn’t make fun of someone named “Frazy”?]. After repeatedly being called Coach Lazy, Coach Daisy, and Coach Crazy, Coach Frazy snapped, and said that anyone else who made fun of his name would have to do 10 push-ups. Well, Howard couldn’t resist the temptation, and by the end of the fielding practice session, he had accrued not ten, but fifty push-ups.
Coach Frazy said that Howard couldn’t have any lunch until he completed all his push-ups, so Howard had started doing push-ups with his knees on the ground (which was the only kind of push-up he could do). Of course, Frazy wouldn’t accept those, so Howard had gone without lunch that day, while everyone else made fun of him for not being able to do proper “boys” push-ups, including two girls who had each earned 30 push-ups and completed them without any problem whatsoever.
“Awwww, you poor thing!” said Gena, sympathetically, giving him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. “Awww, thanks Gena” said Howard, hugging her back. Gena really was a great friend!
”You know, I think you may be right” said Gena. “I used to do similar things to what you described. Like sometimes, Jenny and I would do something naughty, but I’d do it more. Jenny would get away with it while I’d get in trouble.” Gena trailed off, scowling. Talking about Jenny always seemed to put her in a bad mood.
“So how did you learn to not overdo things?” asked Gena. “Well…” said Howard, and he proceeded to tell Gena about how his parents had started giving him Adderall when he started 5th grade.
“Dang! I wish my parents had given me Adderall!” cried Gena. “Don’t worry” said Howard. “You weren’t aware of the problem before. Now that you’re aware of the problem, I’m sure you’ll be able to manage it. And of course, I’ll be here to help you if you need it” said Howard, putting an arm around Gena’s shoulder. “Awww, thanks” said Gena. “Does this mean you’re gonna spank me?” she asked, grinning. Howard had been thinking the same thing. “Well, I think you could use one” he replied, giving Gena a pat on the back. “I mean, don’t get me wrong. I think it’s hilarious that you duct-taped Sabrina’s dress to the top of a palm tree, but it sucks to constantly be in trouble. Sometimes I think you need to settle for a lesser victory. Still a victory, but just a slightly less extravagant one” said Howard. Gena was thoughtful. “Yeah, you’re right” she said. “If I keep getting detentions like this, I’ll get kicked off the lacross team”.
At that, Gena got up and crawled over Howard’s lap. “Ummm, Gena, I’m right-handed” said Howard, as Gena had gone over his lap facing towards the right. “And… your point?” said Gena, looking confused. “Well, you’ll need to face the other way, so I can spank you with my right hand”. Gena rolled her eyes. “What difference does it make?” she demanded. Howard sighed and shook his head. “It makes all the difference in the world! When you’re facing the other way, your butt is pointed towards my right, which makes it easy for me to spank you. But when you’re facing the way you’re facing, I have to come at your butt from the left, which is hard to do with my right hand” said Howard. Gena sighed, and rolled her eyes. She had to laugh, though. Howard was probably the most OCD person she’d ever met. Chuckling to herself, she got up and lay down over Howard’s lap the “correct” way.
As usual, Howard found the sight of Gena over his lap with her sexy butt pointed skyward to be an extreme turn-on. She was wearing green polyester shorts that barely came half-way down her thighs. Now, the last time Howard had spanked her, she had removed her shorts so that he could spank her on the seat of her panties. Howard wondered whether she would do the same this time, and if not, whether he should remove her shorts himself. Should he pull her shorts down? She’d not seemed to mind him seeing her underwear during the last spanking, so it should be okay. But how could he be sure?
All his life, he had been taught that it is never acceptable to pull down another person’s pants. Would she be angry with him if he did? The more he thought about it, the more he reasoned that she probably wouldn’t be angry, because she had not seemed to mind him seeing her undies during the last spanking, but no amount of reasoning made the task before him easier.
At that baseball camp he had told Gena about, coach Frazy had hit some fly-balls with his tennis racket (he used tennis balls instead of baseballs for practice). Howard had found it exceedingly difficult to catch any of them, partly because he was terrible at catching balls, but partly because he was afraid of the ball. But grabbing one of those super high fly-balls out of the sky now seemed lightyears easier than grabbing the waistband of Gena’s shorts and sliding them down. Just do it said the voice in his head. Just reach out and do it. Just be casual about it. The worst that can happen is she’ll say “wait, don’t do that”, and pull them back up. Nothing can go wrong. If she says “stop”, just stop instantly, and no harm will be done. She won’t think you’re a dooface. She’s your best friend. She won’t get mad. And besides, that’s just the worst case scenario. She probably won’t even mind, and will probably think better of you for being brave. Girls like brave boys!
No matter how logical the arguments of the voice in his head were, Howard still found it extremely difficult and scary to remove Gena’s shorts. Finally, however, he just decided that he was going to “just do it”, and if it didn’t go as planned, he’d just have to keep reminding him that it wasn’t the end of the world. Taking a deep breath, Howard reached out, grasped the waistband of Gena’s shorts, and began sliding them down. At that moment, Gena had an itch in one of her ribs. The sudden movement she made when she reached back to scratch it spooked Howard, and he immediately jerked his hands away from her shorts, leaving them about 25% of the way down.
There was a long, awkward, pause. Then, Howard finally got up his courage and reached down to finish the job. And, at that same instant, Gena decided to finish the job for him. The two confused pals began pulling Gena’s shorts the rest of the way down. Upon seeing that Howard had finally decided to pull her shorts down, Gena moved her hands away. Unfortunately, Gena’s movement had spooked Howard yet again, and he hastily jerked his hands away. During the long, awkward pause that ensued, Gena gave a slightly-nervous giggle.
Arrgh! Why did girls have to do this? Why? Why? Why? It was so confusing! And it made it a million times worse for the guy! Nothing in the universe was worse than the slightly-nervous giggle!
Finally, Howard got his courage up once again, and for like the millionth time, he grasped the waistband of her shorts and carefully slid them down her sexy, muscular thighs until they were at her knees. Howard was about to start spanking her when she did something that almost gave him a heart-attack: she got up. For a couple terrible seconds, Howard thought he’d gone too far. He’d made her mad. She was probably going to beat him up, and then call the police and have him arrested for sexual assault.
Then, to his relief, Gena simply pulled her shorts all the way off and tossed them aside. Apparently, she didn’t like having her shorts dangling around her legs during the spanking. Then, once her shorts had been tossed aside, Gena lay down across Howard’s lap once again, making sure to face the “correct” direction.
Gena was wearing dark purple boyshort panties with the word “REBEL” printed right in the middle of her butt in neon-orange letters. The text was outlined by electric-blue lightning bolts pointed perpendicular to the center of the text. The leg-holes and waistband were also neon-orange. Howard thought they looked extremely sexy on Gena, and made her look, well, like a rebel! A rebel with extremely good color sense! Howard had always liked bright, contrasting colors, the more artificial-looking the better!
“Nice undies, Gena” he said, giving her a pat on the butt. Gena giggled. “Thanks, I just got them last weekend” she said, grinning. “They look good on you” said Howard.
As usual, Howard placed his left hand on Gena’s waist, and then began spanking her.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

As usual, Howard’s spanks were firm, but weren’t the hardest. Howard, being the nerd that he was, didn’t have very good stamina, so he was always careful to spank Gena at a pace that he could maintain for a long period of time. That was how he had learned to spank her: with spanks that didn’t do much on their own, but would build up a painful burn over a long period of time. Gena had a very high pain tolerance, but anybody will eventually succumb to a sufficiently long spanking, and Gena was no exception. Her previous spanking (not counting the spanking she got for losing the Starcraft II bet) had lasted for well over ten minutes, and it had definitely had the desired effect.

For like the first two minutes of spanking, Gena appeared to be completely unfazed. She folded her arms in front of her and rested her head on them. Howard wasn’t discouraged, however. He just continued spanking her at his same firm pace that he had found to work so well.

By the time they passed the three minute mark, Gena was definitely feeling the sting in her bottom. Her butt now felt quite warm, and each spank was stinging significantly. Gena remained still, however, and didn’t make a sound.

Howard could feel Gena’s body tensing up slightly as each spank landed. He put his left hand on her shoulder as he continued spanking her.

After like six minutes of Howard’s constant, continuous spanking, the sting in Gena’s bottom was definitely at a high level. Her butt now felt like it was smoldering, and she was finding it increasingly difficult to hold still.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

Gena, finding it more and more difficult to hold still, started to kick slightly after every few spanks. Howard, seeing this, paused for a second. He gave Gena a pat on the back and gently stroked her hair, which he often did to comfort her. After giving her shoulder an affectionate squeeze, Howard resumed the spanking, this time harder than before.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

After like 12 minutes of spanking, Gena’s bottom felt like it was glowing red hot. Each spank was really hurting, and Gena was now kicking and wiggling about as each spank landed on her butt. Howard rubbed her back with his free hand as he spanked her, and Gena snuggled up closer to him.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

After like 20 minutes of spanking, Gena was vigorously kicking and wiggling around after each spank. At one point, her right hand flew back to cover her bottom, and Howard accidentally hit it. “Oh, I’m sorry about that” he exclaimed, hoping he hadn’t hurt her hand. To his relief, Gena’s hand was fine. Howard stopped spanking and let her rub for a couple minutes. During that time, he affectionately stroked her hair and rubbed her back.
After rubbing her bottom for a couple minutes, Gena moved her hand out of the way so Howard could resume the spanking.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

At this point, Gena’s bottom felt like it was on fire. She wiggled and kicked vigorously after each spank, and was now finding it difficult to not cry out after each spank as well.
SPANK!!
“eh”
SPANK!!
“eee!”
SPANK!!
“eeh!”
SPANK!!
“Ahh!”

While Gena certainly wasn’t screaming bloody murder, she was now vocally acknowledging each spank (which was huge for her). Howard put his left arm around her shoulder as he spanked her, which Gena really appreciated. He really was a good friend. He didn’t scold her or yell at her while she was getting spanked, and he managed to show her some love, even while he was busy spanking her. Her parents had never shown her any sort of affection when they punished her. When she was younger, her mom would sometimes spank her for various things (such as not wearing her helmet while riding her bike).
During the spanking, it was always something like this: “YOU <SPANK> BAD <SPANK> BAD <SPANK> GIRL!!! NEVER EVER <SPANK> DO THIS <SPANK> <SPANK> AGAIN!!! <SPANK SPANK SPANK>”. Then, after the spanking was over, her mom would always give her the silent treatment for like the rest of the day, and would never show her any sympathy whatsoever, always saying something like “You should have thought of that blah blah blah”.
But Howard was different. He seemed to understand that the pain of the spanking itself was the punishment, and that it was not counter-productive to show the spankee some love, especially at a time when they needed it most.
Howard continued the spanking for another 8 minutes or so, before deciding that Gena had almost certainly had enough. As usual, he ended the spanking with 10 extra extra hard spanks to the sorest part of her bottom.

SPANK!!! SPANK!!! SPANK!!! SPANK!!! SPANK!!!

Howard paused to give Gena a pat on the back.

SPANK!!! SPANK!!! SPANK!!! SPANK!!!

Howard wound up to deliver the last, and hardest, spank.

SPAAANKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then, it was over. Gena’s bottom felt like it was on fire, blazing with blue-hot flames. Gena remained over Howard’s lap, rubbing her bottom, trying desparetely (and unsuccessfully) to remove the burn. During this time, Howard rubbed her back and gently stroked her long brown hair.
Gena lay over Howard’s lap for like 8 minutes, while he stroked her long brown hair and gently rubbed her back. “I’m sorry I had to do this” said Howard. “And remember, no matter what anybody ever says, you are a great friend and an awesome girl, especially the way you stick up for people” said Howard. “Aww, thanks” said Gena, smiling. Then she reached up and gave Howard a big hug. The two friends sat there for a minute, embracing each other. Gena rested her head on Howard’s chest while he gently rubbed her back and stroked her long brown hair.
After hugging, Howard sat down and went on facebook, and Gena knelt down next to him, still in her underwear, being careful not to rest her bottom on the ground. Howard found this somewhat amusing.
“Wow! Look, more pictures are up on facebook!” he cried. Gena looked, and what she saw was hilarious. Apparently, Sabrina’s dress had been up at the top of that tree for like the entire afternoon. People were buzzed up about it, and were talking excitedly in the comments. Howard browsed to another photo, showing them finally getting Sabrina’s dress back. They’d had to hire a Sikorsky Heavy Lifting helicopter to air-lift Sabrina’s dress from the top of the tree!! Howard and Gena both howled with laughter at that pic.
Howard and Gena both looked at facebook under that orange tree, Howard sitting down normally, and Gena lying on her tummy for obvious reasons. Of all the things girls could do, Howard was convinced that nothing was sexier than a girl lying on her tummy. He looked at Gena, lying there casually on her tummy, still in her undies. Her bottom looked absolutely adorable. It was straining at the tight fabric of her boy-cut panties, the lightning-highlighted REBEL tag made it look especially sexy. Howard could see a nice red glow just barely peeking out below the neon-orange edges of her panties. He’d sure given her a good spanking! That’s for sure. As Howard stared, he couldn’t resist giving Gena a nice little smack to her cute panty-clad bottom.

Spank!

“Hey! I’m still sore!” Gena cried, reaching back a hand and rubbing her bottom. “What was that for?” she demanded, grinning. Howard shrugged. “I don’t know, just because” he said. Howard then felt Gena’s bottom with the back of his hand. “Oh, wow! Your butt sure is toasty!” he exclaimed. Gena giggled. Then she playfully shoved Howard, and he responded by tickling her in the ribs.
The two friends spent the afternoon doing homework and looking at facebook under the orange tree. Eventually, Howard’s parents called him on his cell phone and told him dinner was on the table. “Hey, I’ll see ya later, Gena” he said, giving Gena a hug. “Yeah, see you later too, buddy” said Gena, hugging him. Then Gena put her shorts back on, and the two friends headed back to the vacant lot, where they’d left their bicycles, and then road home together. Howard turned into his own driveway, and Gena continued on to her house. As Gena road, Howard noticed that she was being careful not to rest her butt on the seat of her bike. He chuckled. He figured she’d probably be riding around like that for a day or two.

To Be Continued............

padded23

Re: Howard and Gena, Episode 4 (m/f, teens)

Post by padded23 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:03 am

Anymore Howard and Gena stories?