The White Out Part One

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
naughtylilgirl09

The White Out Part One

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:06 pm

First Time Posting Here --- Welcome any comments, feedback, etc

The White Out - A Nat and Alyssa Story
July 2011 - by Naughtylilgirl09

Alyssa made it as far as the last step before she felt the strong arms, once again, yanking her up off her feet. Nat tucked her under one arm as he turned and headed back towards the front door. Alyssa struggled as much as possible given the ridiculous position she was held in. Twisting and screaming she was sure that she could get him to let go before he reached the door. When he was about to climb the last step, desperate for an escape, Alyssa turned her upper body as much as it would go, took hold of his upper arm, and sank her teeth into it.

Hell if she was going to make his kidnapping her easy for him. It did the trick. Cursing at the sudden pain, Nat released his grip on her, letting her fall onto the steps in an unceremonious heap. Timing was the one thing she hadn’t accounted for. Mere half seconds. By the time she had recovered from the surprise of hitting the ground, Nat was already aware of her intention to take off again. Springing up from the ground, she made it down five steps before she felt him grabbing hold of her arm. “ARGH!” she screamed at him. “Lemme go! I don’t want to!”

As he continued to walk up the steps, pulling her to follow, Alyssa realized she was coming closer and closer to entering the house. Using all her weight she pulled back trying to stop him from moving. For a larger person it might have worked too. However Alyssa was four feet and ten inches tall, and her weight didn’t top 110. And Nat, well he was a giant, a few inches over six feet and she couldn’t even begin to guess how much he weighed.

He just pulled harder on her arm, and finally reached down and picked her up, to toss her over his shoulder. Sensing the movement, Alyssa landed a good kick into his stomach, thinking not only would that cause him to let her go, but also might stall him this time. She was surprised she hadn’t thought of that one sooner.

But just like in most situations where she interacted with Nat, she was wrong. He grunted out some sort of swear word, but just continued going. Pounding on his back as hard as she could Alyssa demanded to be put down. A few seconds later he entered the house. She could see the wooden floor below her, heard the door slam shut and felt her body being flung back onto what felt like a couch. She didn’t have much time to process it. Within two seconds her arms were pinned down to her sides and Nat’s face was literally two inches from hers.

“There is a white out going on, you can’t see more than an inch in front of you, it is not possible for you to make it back to your house.” Alyssa simply struggled against the firm grasp he had on her arms. Hell if she was going to willingly stay here.

This only caused him to tighten the lock he had on her and give a small push on her arms as if to get her attention. “ALYSSA!”

She lay still and glared at him. “I don’t care if you like it! You’re staying here until the storm clears. You try that again and you are not going to like the consequences, understand?” Alyssa just continued to stare at him. She was well aware of the fact that she was purposely being difficult, and that it probably wasn’t the brightest idea, given that she was stuck here for a few days, but it almost felt like she didn’t know any other way.

She saw what she had deemed the ‘hot topic’ look begin to form in Nat’s eyes, truthfully she was surprised it hadn’t been there already. “Alyssa. Do. You. Understand?”

Looking directly into his eyes, which wasn’t hard given that he was still about two inches from her, she smiled as sweetly as possible and said, “I’m sorry can you repeat the question?”

The action that she was being warned not to try again was to attempt to leave the house and go back to her own. Not that she had made it far anyway during the last two attempts. As for what the consequence was, that she had no idea. She expected yelling, or a lecture, or simply for Nat to repeat the stupid question until she answered the way he wanted. That’s what he did at State. Instead he straightened up, lifting her up with him and tossing her over his shoulder. “What the hell?” Alyssa exclaimed in surprise.

A stinging slap hit her bottom the moment the phrase was out of her mouth, “watch your language,” she heard Nat say, as he started towards the stairs. She wanted to react. To scream, bite him, kick him, something. Instead she was more worried about what was about to happen. This was too strange. ‘Did he just tell me not to swear?’ Alyssa thought to herself. ‘I curse all the time in his office and now he has a problem with it. And why isn’t he yelling? He always yells. He’s taking me upstairs to kill me,’ she mentally concluded. ’That is the consequence that he was talking about. Holy shit, I’m too young to die. What have I gotten myself into this time?’

They went down a hallway to a small, barren room where Nat dropped her on the bed. She sat up immediately but his standing figure was a little too intimidating for her to do much more than that. Starring down at her from his six foot height advantage he said, “you’re going to stay here until you lose the attitude and can behave, I’ll be back to check on you in a bit” Then he simply turned and walked out closing the door behind him. Alyssa looked around her. This was going to be where she was going to die? In a room with a frayed quilt and moth eaten curtains? Worse than that, she was going to die because she had provoked Nat to the point of killing her? Nat, the one person at the university that had taken the time to help her with her mess of a life? Alyssa did the only thing she could think of at the moment. She started sobbing.
---
As he shut the door to the guest bedroom Nat could hear sobs coming from inside. A small part of him was ready to go back in there thinking she may have already learned her lesson, but then he realized that this was Alyssa. Alyssa who thought that she could cry, smile, or bribe her way out of anything and usually did.

Shaking his head to right himself he made his way down the stairs to the kitchen to put together some semblance of a dinner. He could hear the sobbing continue upstairs and it took quite a bit of will power to block it out. As he cooked he just reminded himself over and over of all the stunts she had pulled, the times she had gone over his head to get what she had wanted, the fact that there was a bite mark on his arm. How someone made it to be twenty six years old and not have someone tan their hide for behaving that way was beyond him.

After about half an hour the cries quieted. Instead of going upstairs straight away he decided to give her another bit of time to think. That, and perhaps give himself a little peace and quiet while he had the chance. Given the state of the weather and the forecast for storms ahead it was going to be a long week for the two of them.

spoiledbrat1323

Re: The White Out Part One

Post by spoiledbrat1323 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:38 pm

This is starting out really well. Please write more soon! I actually had a spanko friend named Nat. Brings back memories!

spankogirl

Post by spankogirl » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:07 pm

Is there a section that backgrounds the relationship of these two, like how she got stuck at his house

naughtylilgirl09

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:11 pm

No, but that could be another story to write. If people even like these stories, I can never tell.