Howard and Gena, Episode 2 (m/f, teens)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankergeek

Howard and Gena, Episode 2 (m/f, teens)

Post by spankergeek » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Howard and Gena
Episode 2

BRIIIIINNNNGGG!!!!! The school bell rang, signaling the end of lunch and the start of 4th block classes. For 4th block class, Howard and Gena both had biology with Mr. Harry, whom you all met briefly in the previous episode (I told you you’d hear more about him). After taking attendance, Mr. Harry began lecturing about mitosis, and about how they were going to see a video about mitosis, and about how the video would illustrate the 4 stages of mitosis, and about how next week they would be studying meiosis.
“Question Howard?” growled Mr. Harry, as Howard had raised his hand. “Yeah, I was just wondering what would happen if humans reproduced asexually, the way cells do?” asked Howard. Mr. Harry frowned. “That is the stupidest question I have ever heard” he barked. Howard’s face and neck turned red as everyone in the room turned and stared at him. Mr. Harry continued: “and now, in lieu of any more autistic interruptions, we shall proceed to watch the video”.
While Mr. Harry was busy getting the video set up, Gena flipped him the bird behind his back, muttering something that sounded distinctly like “fucking douche-bag”. Luckily for her, Mr. Harry didn’t notice.
As they were watching the video, Gena found that her view was partially blocked by a metal post. Seeing that the chair next to her was empty, she got up and went over to sit down in it.
“GET BACK IN YOUR SEAT!!” bellowed Mr. Harry. Gena was taken aback. “But I was just moving over so I could…” she began, but Mr. Harry interrupted. “NO!! NO MOVING AROUND! GET BACK IN YOUR SEAT THIS INSTANT!! RIGHT NOW!!!”
“But… but I…” she sputtered, and once again Mr. Harry cut her off. “NO BUTS! SIT DOWN RIGHT NOW, GIRL!!”
Gena’s face flushed with anger and humiliation as everyone in the class turned to stare at her. Howard could tell it was taking every ounce of restraint she had to keep herself from pounding Mr. Harry into the ground (he was over 30 cm shorter than her).
When Mr. Harry turned away, Gena flipped him the bird with both hands, and muttered “Fucking douche-bag!”, perhaps a little too loudly. This time, however, she was not so lucky. Mr. Harry must have suspected something, because he suddenly turned around before Gena could lower her hands.
“AH-HAAA!, that’s it. DETENTION!!” roared Mr. Harry, muttering something about “snotty-nosed little brats”.
It took every ounce of self-control Gena had (and a sharp kick under the table from Howard) to keep her from digging herself deeper. She managed to avoid getting herself in more trouble, though, and for the rest of the class, she sat quietly in her seat, seething with anger. By the time class was over, she had inadvertently broken several pencils.

After school, Gena went grudgingly to room 304 to serve her detention, while Howard waited outside for her in front of the school. Upon arriving at detention, Gena sat down near the back of the room, next to her friend Kristen. “What are you in for?” asked Kristen. “Oh, you know, Mr. Harry caught me flipping him off” replied Gena. “You?” she asked. “I refused to hand my iPod over to Mr. Rancho” replied Kristen. “He caught me using it during a lecture”. Gena laughed. “Just be glad you don’t have Mr. Harry for biology. He’s the worst” she said. “So I’ve heard” replied Kristen. “So how’s Mr. Rancho?” asked Gena. “He’s actually pretty cool” replied Kristen. “I almost feel bad for not handing over my iPod”.
Gena’s conversation with Kristen was interrupted when the detention room monitor entered. “Alright, quiet down!” barked a familiar raspy voice. It was Mr. Harry. Gena couldn’t believe her luck. Of all the teachers that could have supervised detention, it had to be Mr. Harry!
“Now today, you all are in detention” growled Mr. Harry. “And that means that you are each rotten in your own special way. You all are the skidmarks on the underpants of this school, and most of you will probably end up unemployed, broke, and living in cardboard boxes when you graduate; if you even manage to stay out of prison. And so…” Mr. Harry droned on and on, talking about how worthless all the students in detention were, and how they were wasting taxpayer dollars by being here.
“And now” Mr. Harry growled, “Let us begin detention. For the next 60 minutes, there will be no talking, no eating, no drinking, no sleeping, no using any electronic devices of any kind, including pacemakers and insulin injectors. And if I hear any cell phones ring, they will be confiscated and NEVER returned!”
About ten minutes into detention, Gena’s cell phone rang. Luckily, she had it on vibrate, so Mr. Harry wouldn’t be able to hear it. Unfortunately, however, her leg brushed up against one of the metal legs of the desk, causing the cell phone to make a loud buzzing sound as it vibrated against the metal. “Alright, hand it over!” barked Mr. Harry. Gena was flabbergasted. “What? But, but I had it on vibrate!” she cried. “I said NOW, girl!!” he shouted. Furious, Gena stomped up to Mr. Harry’s desk and slammed her phone down on it, muttering various obscenities, as Mr. Harry picked up her phone.
Gena stomped back to her seat , seething. Mr. Harry proceeded to read all her text-messages aloud to the class. At that point, Gena snapped. She couldn’t take it anymore. She jumped up with such force that her chair was flung backwards into the desk behind her. “GENA! YOU SIT DOWN RIGHT NOW!” roared Mr. Harry. But Gena did not sit down. She instead began stomping right toward Mr. Harry, glaring down at him.
Gena snatched her phone from Mr. Harry’s grip, threw her backpack over her shoulder, and then leapt out the open third-story window on the right-hand side of the classroom.
Meanwhile, Howard was sitting on the sidewalk in front of the school, directly below the window through which Gena made her departure. He had his laptop out, and was busy coding a function for his internship. Just then, Gena landed on the ground, right in front of him. He was completely shocked to see her suddenly fall out of the sky. “What the…? How…?” he stammered. Gena grinned at him, a twinkle in her eye. “Hey buddy-ol-pal!” she greeted him, giving him a one-armed hug that felt more like a headlock. “Umm, hi” replied Howard. “So, are you still coming over?” he asked. “Sure” replied Gena, and at that, the two friends walked over to Howard’s house, Gena with a lively spring in her step.
As far as Gena was concerned, it was the perfect afternoon for cutting detention: the southern-California sun was shining, the sky was blue, the palm trees were gently swaying in the breeze, and best of all, she was away from Mr. Harry and on her way over to Howard’s house for a fun, care-free Friday afternoon.
“Dang!” cried Howard, as Gena hit him from behind with a beat-down for the millionth time. “Why can’t I ever see it coming?” he said to no one in particular. “Because you play like an old lady” replied Gena, grinning. “I do not!” exclaimed Howard, giving Gena a playful shove. “Do too!” retorted Gena, shoving him back. “Do not!”, “Do too!”, “Do not!”, “Do too!”, and it went on like that for a minute or two. Howard and Gena both enjoyed playing video games, and Halo III was one of their favorites. Despite Howard being the nerdlier of the two, Gena was the superior gamer, a fact she was constantly reminding him of.
“I’ve beaten you plenty of times, in case you’ve forgotten” said Howard. “Only ‘cause I let you” replied Gena. “Oh yeah? Well, … hey! Cut that out!” cried Howard, as Gena began tickling him. “Make me!” said Gena, grinning. At that, Howard retaliated, and began tickling Gena. The two proceeded to get into a sort-of tickling war, each wiggling around and trying to tickle the other.
After school and on weekends, Howard and Gena often enjoyed hanging out in Howard’s basement, or as Gena called it, the “Nerd Cave”. Howard had set up a section of the basement as a sort-of hang-out: there were three large bean-bag chairs in front of a TV that his parents had given him when they got the new flatscreen TV for the living room. An x-box 360 was attached to the TV, along with an old DVD-VCR hybrid he’d found at a yard-sale for six bucks. Over on the far right-hand corner of the basement were some work-benches and shelves lined with various tools, which Howard used to make all sorts of gizmos and gadgets. The shelves opposite the workbenches and tools held several radio-controlled helicopters, along with numerous contraptions that Howard had built, such as a Van-de-Graaf generator, a tesla-coil, and a 50-watt CO2 burning LASER.
And of course, no nerd-cave would be complete without multiple overpowered computers, which Howard had set-up on a desk in the far left-hand corner.
“Hey Gena! Hey Howard!” said Howard’s mom, as she came down the stairs. Howard and Gena stopped trying to tickle each other to death long enough to greet Howard’s mom. “Listen, I have to go to a faculty dinner tonight, so I won’t be home till around 9 or 10ish” she said. “Can I trust you not to throw a wild party?” continued Howard’s mom, with a mock-stern town to her voice (Howard, being the geek that he was, could have more easily given birth than thrown a wild party, and Howard’s mom knew it).
“Yes, I think I can resist the temptation” said Howard, while Gena giggled. “Okay, good” said Howard’s mom, pretending to sound relieved. “I left some money on the desk so you and Gena can go to Frankten Pizza, or something” she continued.
“Okay, thanks mom! Have fun at your dinner!” said Howard.
After Howard’s mom left, Howard and Gena resumed playing Halo III. As they played, they began talking about the earlier detention with Mr. Harry. “So how was it?” asked Howard. “Well, he started off by calling us the skidmark on the underpants of the school” said Gena. “Wow” said Howard. “That guy really is a douche-bag”. “Yup” said Gena. “The detention just went down-hill from there” she said.
“So does that have anything to do with why you jumped out of a second-story window?” asked Howard. ”Yup” said Gena. And she proceeded to tell Howard about how Mr. Harry took her phone when it rang even though it was on vibrate.
“So let me get this straight” said Howard. “Your phone vibrated, Mr. Harry took it, then you grabbed it back and left detention. Is that pretty much how it went?” he asked. Gena nodded. “So why didn’t you just walk out the door?” asked Howard. Gena thought for a moment before responding. “Gee, I guess I didn’t think of that” she said, laughing. Howard rolled his eyes. “Gena, you are impossible!” he exclaimed. “How in the world do you manage to convince yourself that it’s a good idea to jump out an open window before you even notice the obvious open door?” he demanded. Gena thought for a moment. “I dunno” she finally said. Howard sighed. “You know, I think you could use another spanking for this” he said, giving Gena a firm smack on the seat of her denim shorts.
Spank!
“Eeeek!” Gena squealed, reaching back to cover her bottom. “Come on, it wasn’t that far of a drop” she protested. “Not that far of a drop?” exclaimed Howard. “It was from a second story window! It must have been like 8 meters at least!” he exclaimed. “Actually it was a third story window” said Gena, looking pleased with herself. “A THIRD STORY…?” Howard slapped his forehead in disbelief. “How in the world do you not have two broken legs?!?!?” he demanded. “Oh, come on. You make everything so dramatic” said Gena, grinning. “Listening to you, one would think I’d jumped off a cliff or something” she said.
Howard shook his head. “I just don’t want you ending up in the ER” he said. “Oh don’t worry” said Gena. “I’m never going back to that wretched place again. They have the worst food in the world there” she said. Howard was dumbfounded. “YOU MEAN YOU’VE BEEN THERE BEFORE?!?!?!?!!?” He exclaimed.
“Dude, you don’t have to shout” said Gena, giggling. “And yes, I’ve been there before, when I broke my leg in 6th grade”.
“How did you break your leg?” asked Howard. “By jumping out a 4th story window” replied Gena, snickering. At this, Howard said nothing. He merely sat down on one of the bean-bag chairs in the middle of the room. “Alright Gena” he said, patting his lap. “You need this badly”.
At that, Gena lay down across Howard’s lap, still smirking. For the next minute or so, the two fidgeted around, trying to get comfortable (remember that these two are still “novice” spankos). When the two had finally reached positions they each deemed acceptable, Howard started the spanking.
Because he’d spanked her before, he was more comfortable than he was the previous time, and so he started out spanking harder.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

Howard was not spanking lightly at all. In fact, he was spanking pretty hard. Yet, Gena seemed to be completely unfazed. In fact, she seemed to be down-right relaxed and comfortable. She folded her arms in front of her and rested her head on them. “She looks like she’s taking a nap!” thought Howard, as he began spanking her harder.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Howard continued bombarding her bottom with some of the hardest spanks he could manage, but they seemed to have no effect whatsoever. Eventually, his hand became sore, and he stopped spanking her. “Dang, my hand’s getting sore” he said. “Tell me something” said Howard. “Is this spanking having any effect whatsoever?” “Not really” replied Gena, giggling. “Hmmmm” Howard thought for a moment. He was about to suggest that he use some sort of paddle, or something, when Gena suddenly got up. What she did next caught Howard completely off guard. “Here, I’ll just take these down a bit” said Gena, casually. And at that she unbuttoned her shorts, revealing her sexy undies. She proceeded to pull her shorts all the way off, tossing them aside to a corner of the room.
Howard had never, in his entire 16-year-old life, been in front of a girl while she was in her underwear. He didn’t really know what to make of the situation. He had always found Gena to be very attractive, and he had sometimes found himself trying to imagine what she looked like in her underwear. Once in a great while he would steal a quick glance up her shorts while she was sitting down (she never wore skirts or dresses), although such peeks usually left him feeling extremely guilty for some time after.
Howard glanced at Gena’s face briefly, trying to read what she was thinking. She didn’t seem to be thinking anything of it, as she stood there in her panties. The extreme comfort and nonchalance Gena possessed only aggrrevated the discomfort and nervousness that Howard felt with the situation. Why couldn’t girls ever feel confused? Why did girls have to always “get it”, while guys were left in the dark, feeling nervous and confused? And why was it always so impossible to read girls’ feelings? Howard felt that there ought to be a law requiring girls to write their emotions on their foreheads, so that guys might have a clue about they’re thinking or feeling.
Gena lay down across Howard’s lap once again, as he gazed down at the most wonderful sight he had ever seen. Gena’s sexy, well-toned buns were straining at the fabric of her panties. The leg-holes and waistband were neon-green, and flames were painted on the butt and around the sides. Howard laughed to himself. How ironic that Gena would wear flaming panties while getting spanked!
After a minute or two, Howard remembered what he was supposed to be doing, and he proceeded to start doing that thing. After giving her bottom a couple light pats, he resumed the spanking.

Without the protection of her seemingly bullet-proof shorts, the spanks made a much sharper, more pronounced sound that echoed around the basement. Howard wasn’t spanking as hard as he could, but he certainly wasn’t going easy on Gena, either. And while Gena was taking it very well (she did have quite a high pain tolerance), she no longer looked completely relaxed.
As the sting began to build up, Gena began to wiggle around a bit. The feeling of Gena’s mostly-unclothed hips wiggling against his own made Howard wish that he wore shorts (for reasons unknown, Howard hadn’t worn shorts since third grade). After a minute or so, Howard began spanking harder.

Howard was now spanking as hard as he comfortably could without immediately wearing himself out. The sting was building up quickly in Gena’s bottom, and she was finding it increasingly difficult to lay still. Howard stopped spanking for a moment and readjusted her legs slightly, as they’d began to wiggle out of position.
Once Gena was in position again, Howard resumed the spanking.

Gena was now wincing with each spank, as the sting had gotten to quite a high level. It wasn’t unbearably high, but it was quite uncomfortable nonetheless. As each spank landed, sometimes Gena was unable to keep herself from crying out.

SPANK!
“ee”
SPANK! SPANK! “eh”
SPANK! “eee!” SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! “ow!”

After four or five minutes of rather intense spanking, Howard stopped. “How’s your bottom holding up?” he asked. “Errrr, it’s… a bit sore” she said, wincing slightly as she reached back and rubbed her bottom. “So, um, how much more spanking am I in for?” asked Gena. “Well, considering that you jumped out a third story window, and considering that you broke your leg in 6th grade by doing a similar stunt yet still decided it would be a good idea to jump out the window, I think you’re in for aboouuuut…” Howard paused, pretending to do math in the air in front of him “…oh, maybe another minute or two” he finished.
Gena winced at the thought of two more minutes of intense spanking on her already sore butt, but she didn’t offer any form of protest, and just lay there. Howard let Gena rest for another minute before resuming the spanking.

Gena’s bottom, which was already quite sore, quickly began to smolder as Howard continued spanking her. Gena was finding it very difficult to lay still, and each spank was causing her to kick and wiggle about. Howard pressed down firmly on the small of her back to help keep her still.

Gena’s bum was now very warm to the touch, and the skin just below the edges of her panties was getting visibly red.
After a minute or so, Howard decided that Gena had probably had enough. He ended the spanking by giving her ten extra-hard spanks, just for good measure.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

“Eeee!” Gena squealed, wiggling around and kicking her legs as Howard delivered the final extra-hard spanks to her now very-sore bottom. And then, it was over.
Wincing, Gena picked herself up off of Howard’s lap, and began rubbing her bottom through her panties. She seemed to be in no hurry to put her shorts back on, which she had tossed aside when she removed them.
“How’s your bum?” asked Howard. “Eh, it’s sore” said Gena, still rubbing her bottom. At that point, Howard began to feel bad about spanking Gena. She was his best friend, and he’d just inflicted a lot of pain on her. And after she’d had a bad afternoon in school, to top it off! Mr. Harry had been a real dick to her, and she probably needed someone to commiserate with her, and instead, her best friend, the first person one goes to for sympathy after a bad day, ended up giving her a painful spanking!
“Gena, I’m sorry…” said Howard. “Don’t be, you were right” said Gena, as she embraced Howard in a hug. “It’s just, I don’t want you to get hurt” said Howard, as he hugged Gena back. “I know” said Gena.
As the two friends hugged, Howard felt relieved. Gena wasn’t mad, and he felt more at ease with himself about having given Gena the spanking.
“Well I don’t know about you, but I am famished” said Howard, as he and Gena let go of each other. “Me too” said Gena. “Let’s go get some pizza” she said. “Good plan” said Howard. “You might wanna, you know, get dressed first” he said. “Good call” laughed Gena, who had been standing there in her undies the entire time. As she bent over to pick up her shorts, Howard couldn’t resist giving her one last little smack on her panty-clad bottom.
The sun was setting outside, turning the sky a brilliant shade of pink. The air was perfectly still, and in the distance cars could be heard on the free-way. It was the perfect evening to walk to the local pizza parlor on Main Street. “So Gena, tell me, what exactly happened in detention?” asked Howard. Gena grinned. “Well, …” and as the two friends walked, Gena related all the events of her earlier detention to Howard.
“Unbelievable!” cried Howard, when Gena had finished. “That Mr. Harry really is one big harry dickface” he said. Gena laughed. The two friends walked happily together, complaining about Mr. Harry and how he was the worst teacher ever. As they walked, Gena periodically reached back and rubbed her bottom. Howard chuckled. He figured Gena would probably be eating her pizza standing up that evening.

To Be Continued…

padded23

Re: Howard and Gena, Episode 2 (m/f, teens)

Post by padded23 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Wow enjoying these!

cookie514

Re: Howard and Gena, Episode 2 (m/f, teens)

Post by cookie514 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:39 am

I love it. This is one of my favorite kind of stories (friends playing around). can hardly wait for more. keep it up.