Howard and Gena, Episode 1 (m/f, teens)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankergeek

Howard and Gena, Episode 1 (m/f, teens)

Post by spankergeek » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:33 pm

[Hello fellow spankos! Here is the first episode of a spanking series I will be writing called "Howard and Gena". The is about a boy and a girl in high school who are best friends and begin experimenting with spanking. Note that the series takes place in the fictional city of Frankten which is located in southern California. I came up with the idea for this series while I was in high school, but was far too disorganized to actually write it up. Note that the spanking in this first episode is quite tame, but fear not. The spankings will become much more exciting as Howard and Gena become more comfortable with spanking.

Enjoy! And please remember to comment!]

Howard and Gena, Episode 1

BRINNNGG! The school bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. Howard went to his locker to get his school books. Howard was a skinny baby-faced 16 year-old boy who was short for his age. He was wearing a pocket protector in his T-shirt pocket, in which he was carrying an assortment of pens and mechanical pencils, as well as a small flashlight. He was also wearing a pair of cargo pants who’s waistband came all the way up to his bellybutton. The numerous pockets in his cargo pants were stuffed full of all sorts of gizmos, with everything from batteries and flashlights to voltmeters and spools of magnetic wire.
On his face he wore a thick pair of glasses that looked more like safety goggles than corrective lenses, and a slightly goofy smile that exposed a set of braces. On this particular day, Howard was particularly jumpy, practically hopping and skipping from class to class and finding it unusually difficult to sit still. He could hardly wait for the end of school, because today was no ordinary day.
On some days after school, Howard worked at his paid internship at the Frankten Defense Research and Development Center, an institute that designed and prototyped new homeland defense technology. Howard worked on a research team that was developing a high-powered rail-gun to use against enemy aircraft. The team had spent several months designing and building a prototype, and now they would finally be able to test-fire their creation.
Howard was practically singing with excitement as he retrieved his books and laptop from his locker. As he loaded up his backpack, his best friend Gena came skipping up to him, giving him a hug that felt more like a choke-hold (which was her usual way of greeting him).
“Hey Gena!” he greeted her. Gena was almost the exact opposite of Howard. While Howard was goofy and nerdy-looking, Gena was tall, wiry, and quite good-looking. She lacked glasses or braces, and had a nice smile. She was wearing a T-shirt and blue gym-shorts, and she had her hair in a tight ponytail. She was also wearing her aviator sunglasses.
“Going flying this afternoon?” asked Howard. “Yes! Yes I am! How did you know?” said Gena, grabbing some books and stuff from her locker. “The aviator sunglasses tipped me off” said Howard.
Gena, it should be mentioned, is a pilot. She joined the Civil Air Patrol when she was 13, and had been a member ever since. She did well in the CAP, and quickly accumulated the required hours of flying time. She got her private pilot’s license soon after turning 14. Now, she flew whenever she got the chance.
“So what’re you so excited about?” asked Gena, who had noticed the spring in Howard’s step. So Howard told her about the rail gun test that he was participating in. “Wow! That’s awesome! So the nerd-ray’s done?” said Gena. Howard rolled his eyes. “Yes, the ‘nerd ray’ is done” he said. Gena was always teasing Howard how geeky he was. She always called the rail gun the “nerd ray” and she called the Frankten Defense Research and Development Center “Nerd HQ”. Howard’s basement was dubbed “The Nerd Cave”.
“Maybe I’ll fly by to watch the test!” said Gena. “Now now, Gena” said Howard. “This is an anti-aircraft weapon, so we’ve restricted the airspace over the complex” he said.
“Sooo…. What’s your point?” said Gena. Howard rolled his eyes and tickled Gena in the ribs. “You are such a daredevil. One of these days you are going to get yourself killed” he said. “Well, nobody lives forever” replied Gena.
Howard chuckled. Gena was such a daredevil! She had good common sense, but it seemed to take frequent vacations. Let’s see --- there was the time she flipped her uncle’s car while doing donuts on an outdoor skating rink. Then there was the time she got a hefty electrical shock from one of Howard’s contraptions. He’d had a sign on it that said DANGER! HIGH VOLTAGE! DO NOT TOUCH! which, of course, prompted her to touch it. And of course she’d gotten road rash multiple times on her bicycle throughout her child-hood.

“Okay, all systems go!” said Howard, as he made the final connections and powered up the rail gun control system. “Requesting permission to engage firing sequence” said the control operator. “Permission granted” said the FAA over the radio. The operator pressed a button. A low, electrical hum resonated throughout the test site as the capacitors began charging. “Charging sequence initiated” said the operator. “10 kilovolts … 25 kilovolts …” boomed the operator. “100 kilovolts … 200 kilovolts … 500 kilovolts …”.
About half a minute later, “alright, capacitors charged at 2000 kilovolts. Terminating charge sequence and beginning firing sequence”. The operator pushed a button, and an electronic voice began counting down “ten, nine, eight, seven, six…”. The humming turned into a loud buzzing sound that was steadily rising in frequency and intensity. “five, four, three…”. And that’s when Howard heard it; the sound of a lawn mower coming from above. He looked up, and was horrified to see an airplane flying through the restricted airspace. When the plane flew out of the glare of the sunlight, Howard’s stomach dropped through the ground. The plane had distinctive hand-painted neon-green stripes along with the logo for the Frankten High School Coed Track Team. There was no mistaking it; it was Gena’s plane, AND IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE RAIL GUN’S CROSS-HAIRS!!
“two, one, IGNITION!”.
“NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” yelled Howard as he made a desperate dive for the kill switch. But he was too late, for at that moment, the capacitors discharged into the two rails with a thunderous crack. Faster than the blink of an eye, the tungsten projectile flew off the rails and far off into the distance, leaving an ultra-bright fiery trail behind it, quickly followed by a thick, obscuring smoke trail of vaporized tungsten. ¬The smokescreen completely obscured Gena’s plane from view. For one horrible instant, Howard thought she had been vaporized...
“Wow, looks like we get to put a notch in this thing!” exclaimed the operator. “Tell me about it” chuckled Theodore, a fellow intern. “That oaf deserves a Darwin Award!” said Milton. “Chyea he does” said Theodore. “I mean, it’s marked as a restricted zone, we have a radio broadcasting a warning all around the region. If you’re stupid enough to fly your plane over an anti-aircraft weapons test site…”
But then, from behind the dispersing smokescreen came a small plane with neon-green stripes. Howard breathed a sigh of relief. SHE WAS SAFE!!! And damn lucky. “I still think he should at least get an honorable mention in the Darwin Awards” said Milton. “Without a doubt” replied Cameron the camera man, who’d been documenting the test. “And these high-def, high speed high zoom videos I got will prove just how stupid that pilot was! I mean seriously if he …”

The next day at lunch, Howard and Gena sat down together the way they usually did. After talking a bit about classes and complaining about homework and such, Gena asked Howard how the “nerd-ray” test went.
“Well, it was pretty riveting” said Howard. “I can’t really describe it with words. But luckily for you, I’ve got a video of the whole thing. Cameron was nice enough to give me a copy”. At that, he pulled out his laptop and opened up an MPEG file. A hi-definition video appeared on the screen. It was a shot of a neon-green-striped airplane flying fairly low. Then the camera man zoomed in so close that they could see that the pilot was wearing a pair of aviator sunglasses. Suddenly, the plane was partially obscured by a fire trail that had suddenly appeared. Then the close-up was replayed in ultra-slow-motion. The slow-motion replay clearly showed the projectile zipping right through the disk of the rotating propeller, missing the prop-blades by centimeters, and traveling right past the captain’s side of the cockpit with less than 40 cm between it and the cockpit window.
“Unbelievable!” cried Howard, beside himself. “You’ve done many dangerous stunts, but this one really takes the cake.” Howard shook his head in disbelief.
Gena giggled. “Dude, you’re overreacting. I mean, I didn’t even see the projectile at the time” she said.
“Didn’t see it? DIDN’T SEE IT? How is that even possible?” Howard demanded. “I mean, for crying out loud there was a bright fiery trail right outside your window, and red-hot pieces of debris bouncing off your windshield” he exclaimed. Gena just laughed, and Howard continued ranting. “You are such a daredevil! Why do you always have to do things that are extremely dangerous? Do you have no sense of safety? Do you not have common sense? Are you incapable of thinking before you act…?” Howard droned on and on, until Gena finally cut him off.
“Dude, you sound like my mother” she said. “Speaking of your mother” said Howard. “Didn’t your parents ever give you any discipline?” he demanded. “Yes, as a matter of fact, they did” replied Gena. “Oh? What kind of discipline?” asked Howard. “Well, when I was six, my mom spanked me for not wearing a helmet” replied Gena.
“Really? Well it seems to have worked, doesn’t it?” said Howard, as he had seen Gena ride her bike many times, and she was good about always wearing a helmet. “I suppose” replied Gena. “Well maybe you should get spanked for flying over a missile-test site!” said Howard.
Gena laughed. “Who’s gonna spank me? You?” she said, laughing. “Well, uh, I guess I could” said Howard, somewhat caught off-guard. Gena giggled. “Alright, then. You do that” she said. “Alrighty, then, I will spank you” said Howard. “Umm, should I, um… right now?” he asked, somewhat uncertainly. Gena thought for a moment. “How about after school today, at my house” she said. “Sounds good” replied Howard.

With the prospect of actually getting to spank Gena, Howard was unable to concentrate in any of his afternoon classes. In biology, he even got caught daydreaming, which the teacher, Mr. Harry, was none too pleased about. Mr. Harry was not the nicest teacher in the school (major understatement. You’ll hear more about him some other time. Trust me ;) ). When he caught Howard daydreaming in his class, he did his best to humiliate him, even going so far as to recall the time that Howard had asked Katherine Witcomb to the Halloween dance in front of her boyfriend. This ill-treatement of Howard angered Gena, who rushed to the defense of her friend. She ended up getting into a shouting match with Mr. Harry, which resulted in her getting an after-school detention (which was not unusual for her).
After school, Howard waited for Gena to get out of her detention. When all her time was served, the two began walking over to Gena’s house. They talked about school and how Mr. Harry was a douche-bag, and then they arrived at Gena’s house. As usual, they fixed themselves after-school snacks that would make Howard’s health-conscious mom puke (pop-tarts, fruit by the foot, and gushers galore), before heading to the woods behind Gena’s house, where the two enjoyed hanging out together.
It was a nice October day. The temperature was in the low 80s, the sky was almost completely cloudless, and the palm-trees were swaying gently in the breeze. The whole time, Howard was consumed in thought about the conversation from earlier that day. Had Gena been serious about him spanking her? Did she remember it? If so, how did she feel about it? Was she nervous too? Gosh, would he really get to spank her? She really did have an attractive bum. But how was he supposed to bring up the conversation from earlier that day without seeming weird? What if she had just been joking and he brought it up? What would she think then?
As if she had read his mind, Gena brought up the topic. “So, about today at lunch…?” she began. “What about today at lunch?” asked Howard, trying to play cool and casual. “Well, ’you still think I deserve a spanking?” she asked. “Yes I do” said Howard, perhaps a little too eagerly. “You were way out of line, I mean, you could have been vaporized!” he said. Man, was it hot out? Or was it just him? Why was he sweating so much all of a sudden?
There was an awkward silence. “So… you wanna like… I mean, this afternoon?” asked Howard, stumbling over his words a million and one times. “Sure” replied Gena casually.
After a minute or two of walking, Howard and Gena came to a little clearing where a couple orange trees were growing.
“This looks like a good spot” said Gena, motioning to the foot of the largest orange tree. After a brief discussion, Howard sat down at the foot of the tree, resting his back against the trunk, and Gena crawled over his lap.
The branches of the orange tree were so long that they came all the way to the ground, creating a secluded cavernous area beneath the tree that afforded plenty of privacy. It was the perfect spot for Gena to receive her first spanking from Howard.
The two fidgeted around a bit, trying to get comfortable. The feeling of Gena’s sexy hips wiggling around on his lap excited Howard tremendously. He had always thought she was extremely attractive, and now they were alone together under the cavern of that orange tree and Gena was over his lap with the understanding that he was going to spank her!
He had often stolen glances at her butt, being careful not to get caught, as well as feeling slightly guilty for checking out his best friend. On this particular day, however, her bum seemed especially sexy. She was wearing a thin pair of gym shorts and a T-shirt that didn’t quite cover her waist, leaving about eight millimeters exposed. Her gym shorts hugged her bottom tightly, showing off her two well-toned bum-cheeks. Through her tight gym shorts, Howard could see the outline of her panties, and he found himself trying to imagine what color they were.
At this point, he almost lost his resolve. It seemed almost too good to be true. This had to be a dream. He even pinched himself, and found that it hurt. So he definitely wasn’t dreaming.
Now there was the question of what to do with his left hand. After awkwardly trying to rest it on the ground (which required him to put it practically behind his back), he tentatively placed it on Gena’s lower back, and when she didn’t protest, he left it there, reflecting on how wonderful a spot the small of a girl’s back was.
After building up his courage a bit more, Howard decided it was time to start. And so, for the first time ever in his life, he gave Gena a tentative smack on the butt. Then he paused, before giving her another one. Gena looked up at him and giggled nervously. What the heck was that supposed to mean? Howard watched her carefully, trying to decipher what that giggle could have meant, but it was impossible. Girls! Of all the obscure things that they did, nothing was more opaque than the slightly-nervous giggle. It could mean anything.
Feeling confused, and wondering how girls could possibly belong to the same species that he did, Howard continued the spanking. If you could call it that, considering that he was basically just giving her love pats.

Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat.

“So, er, I suppose I should, um, scold you or something?” said Howard, uncertainly. “Sure, I guess” replied Gena, giggling. And so Howard proceeded to “scold” Gena, doing his best to sound stern, but really not doing a very good job of it.

Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat.

After a minute or so of Howard’s attempted “scolding”, Gena spoke up. “You know” she said, grinning, “It’d be easier to take you seriously if I could actually feel your spanks”.
“Oh, ok” said Howard. And at that he began spanking harder, hard enough to actually sting slightly.
spank spank spank spank spank spank spank.
Each spank left a pleasant stinging sensation in Howard’s hand. How wonderful it was to spank a sexy girl’s bottom! As the sting began building, Gena began to wiggle around a bit, causing all sorts of reactions in Howard. How wonderful it was to have a young female’s wiggling hips pressed firmly against his own! He had never been so turned on in his life! Was it wrong for him to be so turned on by his best friend?? What would Gena think if she knew about all the thoughts and feelings Howard was experiencing?
After having spanked her for two or three minutes, Howard figured it had been enough. “Okay, I think that will do” he said, finishing the job with several rather hard spanks.

Spank! Spank! Spank!

Gena got up from his lap, and the two looked at each other for a moment.
“How’s your bum?” asked Howard. “It’s fine, just stings a tad” said Gena, rubbing her bottom a couple times. “Wanna play Halo III?” she asked. “Sure” replied Howard.
As the two friends walked back to Gena’s house, Howard couldn’t resist giving her one last little pat on the butt.

To Be Continued……