The Red Blouse

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
peter2BeSpanked

The Red Blouse

Post by peter2BeSpanked » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:29 pm

THE RED BLOUSE
by
peter2bespanked
Written August 18, 2009
On my way home after a wretched day at the office, I decided to soothe my damaged soul with a case of beer and comfort food from the local convenience store. I was feeling miserable because I’d fouled up a major deal with a client that morning or as my boss succinctly put it, “I blew a big one for the team” and by mid-afternoon everybody in the company knew about it. Even the receptionist on the main floor made a snarky comment as I was leaving the building to go home, putting an end to any vestige of my remaining ego – or so I thought.
My usual stop when I need odds and ends is called “Smoke’N Bite,” a neighbourhood institution. It's got a neon sign on the roof that's been flashing on and off night and day since the Roaring Twenties. Ancient sun-bleached posters cover its windows from top to bottom offering big savings on cigarettes by the carton and cheap, “ice cold” beer. But walking in, you immediately notice that Smoke'N Bite is no ordinary propriety of mere convenience. The scent of darkly brewed coffee, Cuban cigars and musky candles is a bit overpowering but nobody complains too bitterly. Vintage fridges and freezers line the walls and wooden shelves, stuffed with an abundance of processed, sodium-laden, calorie-saturated food-substitutes as well as home-baked goodies. The décor is an entirely different matter. The store is lit by an extensive and unusual assortment of antique chandeliers suspended from the rafters interspersed by the odd stuffed dead animal. The owner's had offers for some of the fixtures but he says they’re not for sale. They're his hobby and I think they're really what sets the Smoke’N Bite apart from other 24/7's. It feels more like an antique store than anything else.
I went into the store with purpose but soon found myself wandering aimlessly among the aisles. Still holding an empty shopping basket, I was about to complete what seemed to be my third trip down the cheese aisle when a woman appeared in front of me. Ordinarily I wouldn't have raised even an eyebrow. This time however, was far from ordinary. You see, as she stepped out from the end of the row of shelves and turned into my aisle I must have sensed her movement so naturally I looked up.
Let me start by saying that she was striking. Tall. No, statuesque. Dark auburn hair. An incredible figure. “Pin-up-girl” gorgeous. I was stunned. I just stood there staring and before I could recover my composure, her brilliantly red blouse transfixed me. In truth, it wasn’t actually the blouse that caught my attention as much as it was the fullness of her magnificently firm breasts veritably bursting from their bra-born captivity.
I knew I should have averted my gaze. But like a deer caught in the headlights, I just stood there paralyzed, dumbstruck and stupid, unable to tear my eyes off of her.
Honestly, I couldn't believe what happened next! There I was standing directly in front of her with this odd expression on my face. Thank God, I didn't start drooling! If I'd only casually glanced away and walked on... But no, I had to be a jerk and affix my gaze smack-dab on her cleavage. Her magnificent cleavage.
Before I could blink she was standing mere inches away from me. Only then did I fully look up at her face and into her eyes to actually see the woman.
She had arresting green eyes, a green so green you’d think they just couldn’t be that green, but there they were brilliantly blazing at me as we now stood almost eye to eye. She seemed to be about my height, but then, at that moment, I did feel pretty small.
“Do you often stare at women’s breasts?” she asked sternly but softly.
I blushed, dropped my head forward to search my shoes for an answer and found my eyes in dangerous territory again.
“Did you hear me?” she asked, this time more pointedly.
“Yes,” I said and though I don’t think I was able to utter more than a squeak, it seemed to suffice.
She paused for a moment, almost weighing me with her eyes before she leaned in to me and speaking in almost a whisper she asked, “Are you submissive?”
I can say that up until that moment no one had ever asked me that before. I looked up, drawing my eyes to hers briefly before dropping them again. I nodded slightly. Nobody knew. Questions flew into my head. I had never explored or even mentioned my “other side” with anybody around here. “But how did you know?” I stammered.
“We’ll deal with your questions later,” she said firmly, nodding her head. Then she asked, “Are you owned?”
My eyes flew wide open. Naturally, I hadn’t anticipated the question and I began to babble. “Well, I wouldn’t say I was owned necessarily.” Failing to hold back my sheepish grin, I began to explain my living arrangements, “I’m in a relationship with...”
But she cut me off suddenly, her tone now more controlled and no-nonsense. “Do you have a cell phone?”
I nodded and reached into my pocket for it. When I began to hand it to her, she held up her hand refusing it and said, “It’s for you to use.”
I was puzzled for an instant but I was also becoming curious about what this woman had in mind.
Then she told me to call my “Mistress.”
My jaw dropped! I tried to tell her that I didn’t have a Mistress. That I lived with Gina, my fiancée. But she would have none of it. She instructed me to call my “lady-friend or fiancée or whatever she was” and to explain to her exactly what I had done, then to hand the phone over to her. I attempted several times to explain that Gina wasn’t a “Mistress” but she was very insistent that I make the call.
I was suddenly uncomfortably aware that it was just after six on a Friday evening and that we were standing in a busy store which was becoming increasingly so. I noticed that she, on the other hand, didn’t seem bothered by the crowd one bit. I was beginning to squirm and she simply insisted a little bit louder that we could either call the manager over to deal with this situation or we could deal with it her way. It was simply my choice.
I looked down at the phone and entered Gina’s number on the speed dial. As it began to ring I said to her, “Gina may not have her phone turned on cause she’s at work,” silently praying that she wouldn’t be there, that her phone was off or broken or that she might be in a meeting, but Gina picked up on the third ring.
“Hello?” she said in her usually cheery way.
“Hi, Hon, it’s me,” I said.
With my new friend standing right next to me, I explained to Gina in detail the events that had just taken place and that now the woman wanted to speak to her about it. There was a prolonged silence on the other end before Gina said quietly, “Put her on.”
Usually I can tell a lot about the way Gina's feeling by the tone of her voice on the phone. Not so this time and I was beginning to get worried. I handed the phone over and stood back anxiously anticipating what this lady was going to say.
She put the phone to her ear.
“Hello, Gina. I assume that I may call you Gina?” She was sounding very formal. Continuing, she said. “My name is Clarissa Best, and now that you have heard the story from..,” she paused and looked over at me briefly, “What is your young man’s name?” She waited for Gina to tell her and then she went on. “I have spent a good number of years teaching young people how to behave and quite frankly I think that your young man could use a little instruction on respect in the presence of women.”
Clarissa Best had my undivided attention.
“So Gina, here is the situation as I see it.” She looked directly at me at this point. “Andrew has been both rude and disrespectful and I feel that he should be punished for it. I could call the store manager over and have him contact the police, but with your permission, I would like to offer you an alternate solution to the problem.”
Clarissa Best looked at me. My mind was spinning. Just then, I thought I saw the tiniest trace of a smile grace her lips.
Clarissa began speaking again, “I feel that the majority of young men only truly learn from one type of punishment. It has to be memorable and it has to serve as a reminder that in the future, dishonorable behavior will not be tolerated. The best method I have found of gaining that result is to apply a thorough dose of corporal punishment to their bare bottoms until they are contrite.”
I wish I could have seen Gina’s face at that moment. I still couldn’t hear what she was saying but I imagined she had said, “So, if I understand you correctly, you want to give Andrew a spanking?”
“Yes,” said Clarissa. “And further more, if I can indeed have your permission to deal with him, you would be more than welcome to witness his punishment. I could have you come over to my home to carry it out or, if you’d rather, I could come to your home if you’d be more comfortable with that.”
I could tell that there was silence on the other end of the phone. Gina was usually a quick decision maker but this time she didn’t seem to be in any rush. After what felt to me like hours, Gina must have asked to speak to me again because Ms. Best handed me the phone.
“Hi,” I murmured.
“Well, you certainly have got yourself into a mess, haven’t you?”
“Yes, but I didn’t mean to…”
“Be that as it may, it sounds to me like you’re saying that you did what she said you did, is that right?”
I had to agree with her though it was more like I grunted.
“And she thinks you should be punished for it by being spanked.” There was a momentary silence before she continued. “Well frankly, Andrew, I tend to agree with her.”
“What!” I exclaimed. I started to feel a bit faint.
“Yes,” she said, “I think you should be punished. It sounds to me like you were caught doing a blatantly stupid thing and I think Ms. Best has the perfect right to punish you and it sounds like now is as good a time as any.”
Gina and I met downtown during a heatwave about two years ago. My apartment was more akin to an Easy Bake Oven, so I took refuge in an air-conditioned bookstore just down the block. Biding my time thumbing magazines near the back of the shop, I looked up at the exact moment she walked through the door. You couldn't miss the bright yellow sundress covering her dark tanned skin. She was a vision that was hard to ignore, believe me. I also noticed that the sales clerk ducked down behind the cash register when he caught sight of her. I guess he subscribed to different sort of customer service. Anyway, it didn't work out for him because she just leaned over the counter and poked him on the top of his head. It only took her a couple of seconds to complete her business with the now, mortified looking clerk, after which and she began to peruse the titles in Fiction making her way toward the rear of the shop. I was impressed by the way she'd handled herself. Inconspicuously, I dug around in one of the remainders bins while I watched her prowling around. Suddenly, she was standing right beside me. We looked at each other briefly before she spoke first by asking if I was a regular visitor to the “adult” section? Or something along those lines. We both laughed. She told me she was buying a friend’s birthday gift and before we knew it we were talking like old friends. We walked out of the store and headed for a café I knew of just a short walk away spending the rest of that sunny afternoon oblivious to the world passing by, talking about everything.
Later on, I realized something about her that I’d missed during our time together at the café. Very subtly she had the entire staff catering to her every wish. This place had been my hangout for ages. I know all the waiters! She ordered everything! I couldn’t say a word. Didn't need to. She had a certain air about her that seemed to make everyone want to do everything possible to please her. It took me a little time but I learned without doubt that she was in complete control of every situation whether you knew it or not. Everything in her ‘domain’ was organized, efficient and purposeful.
Her domain as it turned out, also included her bedroom. Much more than a room for sleeping, it was a place where she could release her passion, much to my delight. She liked to say that she enjoyed having things “just so,” and during the couple of years we’d lived together I’ve been very happily making her very happy, or so I’d thought.
Gina said, “Give the phone back to Ms. Best and we’ll make the arrangements. You just do as she tells you and I’ll see you soon. Now, give the phone back to her.”
Gina’s voice was sharp over the phone and I was stunned. Five minutes ago there had been absolutely nothing going on. I was just doing a little shopping, and then this! I handed the phone back to Ms. Best, crossed my fingers and hoped that this would all turn out to be a big joke.
It didn’t.
Ms. Best took the phone in her hand and placed it to her ear cocking her head slightly as she tucked it beneath her hair. The two women talked only briefly when suddenly Clarissa Best looked directly into my eyes and eased the phone away from her ear and said, “I want you to go and stand over there.” She was pointing to the corner of the room by the beverage coolers, “and wait for my instructions. Do not move from that place. Do you understand, Andrew?” Her voice took on a new edge in fact, the hairs on the back of my neck tingled. It was as if she’d used some kind of magic force on me. I had no other choice but to turn and walk over to the corner I’d been pointed to and turned back to watch the conversation unfold from afar.
Looking over at Ms. Clarissa Best, I guessed her to be in her early forties. These days, though, women look forty when they’re fifty so who knows for sure! “If she’s fifty,” I thought to myself almost out loud, “she looks fabulous!” She stood at least 5’9” tall and from the muscular form of her legs, assisted in no small measure by the 3 inch heels she had on, I could tell that she was in very good shape. I was just beginning to imagine her fine form in more intimate detail when I thought I heard her say something.
“Pardon me?” I focused my gaze on her eyes questioningly.
“I want you to turn around and face the corner till I’m done.”
There it was again, the same voice she’d used before, and though I couldn’t figure out why she was having this effect on me, I spun around and faced into the shelves of laundry detergent piled in the corner. I felt like I’d been returned to the 4th grade. I began to pray that no-one would come into the shop and see me like this.
After a brief period, I heard the phone snap shut and footsteps coming in my direction.
“It’s been settled, Andrew,” she said from directly behind me. “You’re to follow me to my house in your car and Gina will meet us there in about twenty minutes. You may turn around now.”
I turned and looked up into her eyes. She handed me the phone with a flip of her wrist and as I reached to take it back, she said, “Gina sounds like a fine young woman, Andrew. It’s a shame that she and I are going to meet under these circumstances, but I think that in the end it will be better for both of you. Gina has provided enough information for to me to know that what you are about to receive you are most deserving of, and in the end,” She paused at this point, reaching up with her right hand and taking my chin in her fingers, gave me a firm squeeze, “you will be grateful.” She looked at me up and down then asked if I had anything to buy. I told her that I’d only come in to browse and hadn’t needed anything.
“Good, then follow me out to the parking lot,” she said. And with that she spun on her heel and started walking toward the exit. Like a puppy dog, I followed behind her out into the heat of the early evening. She turned to me and pointed over to a cool-blue convertible. “That’s my car over there. Don’t think you can just get lost because Gina gave me your address. Yes, young man, I know where you live. Now which one is yours?” She looked out into the lot at the cars.
Flabbergasted, I pointed over to my old beater sitting across the lot.
She said, “We’re going south from here about two miles then we’ll take a left, stay close.” And with that she headed off to her car.
I stood there completely dazed from what had just occurred and terrified at what was about to. My body began to shake with a huge uncontrollable adrenaline rush. Somehow, I regained my motor function and headed for my vehicle. My main focus right now…will it start?
The lady was not a slow driver. She turned her car onto the main road and sped away from the Smoke’N Bite. I had to hustle to keep her in sight. Finally, after threading my way through the heavy traffic I managed to catch up just as she turned on her left turn indicator. I followed her as she drove off the main road onto a back road that was unfamiliar to me. This licorice twist of a track weaved along for about a couple of miles through dense pine forests before we finally encountered a break in the wall of trees. A formidable set of stone gates appeared from out of the darkness. Like sentries they stood guarding a driveway that lead off to the south. Slowing slightly, she passed through them and I followed. I noticed that the dense dark pine forest was quickly changing to one of majestic birch. Eventually, we drove up a hill that led to a clearing and a stone house of some considerable size. Braking at the last moment her car tires sprayed gravel like water. She’d brought the car to a halt just a few feet from the front door. I parked a little more conservatively beside her car, shut down the engine and got out of my car. She was ahead of me by this time, keys in hand, unlocking the front door, swinging it open and breezing through all in one fluid motion. I was impressed by the house with its magnificently carved wooden front door. It had obviously been brought here from Europe and a different century but it swung open freely releasing a gust of cool air rushing from the house to greet me. I stepped in through the door stepped inside. I was awed! First, the entrance hall was vast. It was over three stories high and decorated in early European castle. To top it off it was lit by a chandelier that must have hung down twenty feet from the ceiling. A broad expanse of windows above the front door allowed the light of the evening to bathe the floor in velvet softness of the sunset. It was incredible. Ms. Best swept through the room depositing her jacket and a parcel on a massive round table in the center of the room.
“It’s so lovely,” I said smiling at her. “You have a magnificent home.”
She turned abruptly and said, “You were not given permission to speak.”
I stopped in my tracks as she began to walk toward me.
“Furthermore, you were following me too closely on Hill View Lane, and I didn’t see you use your turn indicators once during the entire drive.”
Again, I was standing in front of her with my jaw agape. I hadn’t counted on being graded on my driving. I began to make a feeble statement in my defense but she raised her hand in front of my face and I stopped talking.
She continued, “You will, from this moment forward, keep your eyes cast downward when you are in my presence. You will only speak if you are spoken to, and you will treat Gina in the same manner when she arrives.” She stared directly, deeply into my eyes. I thought I felt actual heat from her gaze before I realized she was waiting for me to act. I dropped my eyes down away from hers. She started to walk around the room slowly while she talked. She lectured me on respect and the general lack of discipline in society and why women deserved much more than they were getting and that it was finally time for change. As she moved around the room, I was able to sneak little glances at my surroundings and was amazed at the beauty of the place. Ahead of me was what appeared to be a main room sealed off by a pair of ornate French doors and then there were several lesser doors leading off in other various directions. Over to the right of the massive doors was a wide staircase that ran up to a landing where it turned left, ascending again to the second floor. Situated perfectly at the top of the landing was a window of stained glass that faced the morning sun. It was like standing in a movie set and forgetting where I was for a moment, I was getting carried away with looking around when I heard a car outside the house. It was lucky for me, too, because Clarissa Best was about to pounce on me for being inattentive again; instead she gave me a chilling look as she walked past me. On her way by she breathed quietly, “Don’t move.”
Ms. Best walked over to the front door and swung it open and stepped outside. I lost sight of her but heard her call out to her new guest.
“You must be Gina,” I could hear her say. “I can’t say I’ve heard much about you but I’m sure you and I are going to be good friends very soon.”
They came through the front door together and I heard Ms Best beckon Gina to join her in the Library. The two women strode right by me without even a glance. They crossed the room together and passed through the big double-doors, closing them as they went through.
Moments passed that seemed like hours. My head was beginning to spin when the doors swung open and Ms. Best appeared.
“Andrew, we have decided to begin your punishment right here and now.” Ms. Best began to walk toward me slowly. “Take off your jacket.”
I thought I had misheard her so I asked her to repeat herself.
“I told you to take off your jacket! And Andrew, I want you to do what I tell you, when I tell you and I want you to do it quickly. Do you understand?” She was now standing a few feet from me and the smell of her perfume flowed over me. Her scent was subtle but strong and so beautiful… it enveloped me. I heard nothing. I couldn’t respond to her. I had closed my eyes to let the scent intoxicate me. I thought I was actually beginning to dream, so I just stood there like a dolt.
“Do it right now,” she said in a more directive tone of voice which totally broke my reverie. I began to pull my jacket off and watched her out of the corner of my eye as she turned her back to me and walked away. I thought she might be headed upstairs but instead she focused her attention on a small ornate table with two chairs just off to the left of the staircase. She stopped for a moment when she reached them. I couldn’t tell if there was anything on the table to look at so I didn’t know what held her interest. Apparently she wasn’t concerned with the table however, as she soon leaned over and picked up one of the two straight-backed chairs. She turned around with it and walked over to where I was standing and put it down on the floor.
“This should serve the purpose,” she said looking down at it, then up at me with an icy gaze. She continued talking to me but now it was more in the manner of a teacher scolding a school boy, “Gina and I have decided to begin your lessons right here in the front hall.”
I looked over toward the room where Gina was sequestered but the doors had been closed firmly after Ms. Best had come through.
“Hang your jacket in that closet over there,” she pointed as she spoke. I walked over and pulled the door open. Inside all I could see was fur and leather. I swung the door open wide to get a better look. The closet was lined with cedar and full of beautiful coats. It smelled wonderful inside. I needed to gather myself so I stood there inhaling the intoxicating aroma of leather, fur and wood when I heard my name being called.
“Andrew!” I heard Ms. Best calling sternly.
I turned to see that she was now seated on the chair she had brought to the center of the room with a what appeared to be a hairbrush in her hand.
Turning back to the task at hand I located an empty hanger, draped my meager cloth sports coat over it and reached up to deposit it midway down the rack.
“Andrew,” she said again, this time with more of an ominous intent to her voice, “come over here.” she was pointing at a spot on the floor beside her chair. I turned away from the closet closing its door behind me and went over to her. Just as I came within her arms reach, she reached out quickly grabbing me by my belt and pants waistband. She jerked me towards her, with some force I might add, and held on tight.
She looked up at me and said, “You are in for a wicked awakening my boy and Gina is waiting just inside that room over there ready to hear every bit of it.” She gave my pants another tug and ordered me to lie down across her lap and to put both hands flat on the floor.
The fact that these events were unfolding simply because I’d looked at this woman’s blouse with too little discretion hadn’t entirely escaped my attention and to be honest there was a humorous side to this whole affair. I knew that sometime in the future I would look back on this and laugh. But now, looking down at the long handled hairbrush in Ms. Best’s hand, I was finding it a bit difficult to feel anything but dread.
During all this fuss, I hadn’t really taken notice of the skirt she was wearing, until now. It looked very expensive. I know that little bit of consumer trivia because I’ve gone along with Gina when she's just had to go shopping in some of those upscale stores. The kind of work that can go into custom tailored pieces like this one, command high price tags. But no amount of shopping ever prepared me for the view I had at that moment from where I was standing staring down at Clarissa Best’s lap.
The black skirt she was wearing was designed in such a way that allowed her to part it up the middle to a point well above her knees when she was seated. This slit allowed her to fold its intricately embroidered silk back without crushing it. This having been done when she sat down, I was now gazing down at her exquisite thighs wrapped in silk 'n lace stockings. My eyes also threatened to send me further into peril when I happened to cast a glance to her face and in doing so passed my eyes once again over her luscious breasts still swelling over the constraints of the brilliant red blouse.
Unfortunately for me I didn’t have much time to think about my situation as she gave another yank on my belt which brought me very close to falling over her. I managed to steady myself enough to bend down over her lap and place my hands on the floor in front of me for balance, then taking a deep breath, lowered myself down onto her legs. No sooner than the moment I settled, the rain of pain began on my bottom. She brought the brush down over and over covering my ass and the back of my legs with nasty swats. Like hundreds of bee-stings, the pain began to build and spread across my ass. I couldn’t keep silent though I tried hard. My cries soon filled the cavernous hallway along with the rhythmic smackings of the hairbrush against my backside. I couldn’t count the strokes. There were just too many. It hurt too much to concentrate!
Suddenly, it stopped. She’d ceased her beating and was now resting her arm and the brush on my back.
She spoke to me softly at first “You have taken the first dose very well.” She paused.
I was beginning to dread the pauses in her speech, they always seemed to indicate trouble for me.
“I want you to get up now and remove the rest of your clothing. Fold them up and put them on this chair. When you are done, you will stand here and wait for one of us to come and get you. Is that clear?”
The searing heat radiating from my nether regions was clouding my brain I was trying to contain the explosive pressure building inside my head as I heard her speaking. I think I even acknowledged hearing her. Clearly, I was in shock. Actually, getting up from her lap and stripping off my clothes was just a blur and so, there I was, naked, staring into space, slack jawed and smarting with shivers racing up and down my spine. Questions flowed through my consciousness like water spilling over a dam; “How could I have gotten myself into this? Why did I agree to it? How am I going to get out of it? My curiosity was not strained for long because the door opened and Gina appeared.
Standing in the doorway, at that moment, she looked incredible. Bathed in sunlight, she took my breath away. Gina’s a classic Mediterranean beauty, dark hair, black eyes and even though she's only a smidgen over five feet tall, she stands out in a crowd. It makes no difference whether she’s dressed to kill or lounging in jeans, her clothes hug her perfectly in every way. She’s all curves and bounce and I have to tell you that just watching her dress in the morning drives me wild. I especially love to see her in the bathroom standing up on tip-toes trying to get a closer look in the mirror; it really shows off her natural attributes… But then there’s fire. A burning from somewhere deep within her loins that blazes from her eyes. It’s a look she gets occasionally, that signals anyone within a ten mile radius that her passion is raising like lava in a volcano. It’s so wonderful; I shiver to think of it…She says she got it from her mother. Thank God for her mother! I’d wondered before why her dad always appeared to be such a happy guy but now, at that instant of seeing Gina standing there, it all became clear. She and her mom were wonderful women!
“Andrew, come in here now.”
Her voice snapped me back into reality and I lurched forward toward my fate. Within the dozen or so steps it took me to get to the doorway I tried to think of all the reasons why I shouldn’t go into the room but I drew a complete blank. I’d been caught being a jerk in public and this was my penance, my karma dictated it, fate had played its hand. I took a cleansing breath and walked into the room where Ms. Best and Gina were waiting.
“Come in Andrew,” Ms Best said. “I want you to come and stand over here.” She pointed to the floor beside her. As I walked over to her she continued, “Gina and I are going to help your memory today.” She smiled at me. “You’ll remember that respect and good manners must be in the forefront of your mind at all times and that young men who are discourteous or rude will be punished. Behave like an undisciplined little boy and you will be punished like they would be.” She paused. Her words hung in the air and swirled around in my brain and I began to feel lightheaded. I was thinking that I was going to receive more of that nasty hairbrush when, she said firmly, “put your hands at your sides. What are you trying to hide from us Andrew?”
What I was trying to hide was the fact that I was sporting an erection. Spanking or no spanking, I was turned on standing there naked in front of Gina and Clarissa Best and it was obvious. Moving my hands away from their protective position left my cock exposed, pointing skyward and I felt myself blushing wildly and I was unable to do anything about it.
The women looked at me, then at each other and smiled.
“You are going to be strapped and caned today, Andrew,” Clarissa said, “and I don’t think that,” pointing to my hard-on, will last very long. Now, turn around and face the chesterfield.”
I felt the colour run from my face as I turned my head and noticed that I was standing beside a large ocean-blue overstuffed sofa. Its back was a little higher than my hips and was rounded like a big bolster. It had to be one of the biggest couches I’d ever seen.
“Lean your body over the back of the chesterfield and put your hands on the seat,” Ms. Best said as she moved around to the other side of the couch. I turned to face it and placed my hands on its top, stopping only briefly to look into Gina’s eyes, I lifted my hips up and leaned forward over its wide back. My cock stiffened as it came into contact with the sofa’s slightly textured fabric. It felt good for a moment to push myself into its padding. But the good feelings were brief. I leaned further over and placed my hands on the cushion below me. Almost like a pendulum, as my hands met the surface of the seat on one side of the couch my feet almost left the floor on the other. My bottom was perched high and completely exposed.
“Gina, I want you to pay close attention to what I do.” The two women were standing directly behind me. “When you dispense corporal discipline, you have to be aware of the area of the bottom you are striking at all times. Never hit him higher than this point.” I felt her trace a line across my body with her finger just below my tailbone. And be careful when you hit the back of the thighs here.” She ran her hand gently over the backs of my upper legs. “There are a great number of tendons and very little flesh on the backs of the legs so even light strokes are painful but you can cause damage if you concentrate too much in this area.” Her hand moved up from my leg to the meat of my left cheek where she grabbed my ass and squeezed. “This is where you will deliver the most effective spanking, right here, and do you see the area where his bottom meets his leg?” She ran her finger nail across the crease of my ass. “This is the sweet-spot and you can count on getting a good reaction from any attention paid to this area.”
A short silence was replaced by a resounding smack as she planted her hand firmly on my “sweet spot.” I felt the sting and then glow of heat where she had hit me. “I’m going to give this bottom a thoroughly sound spanking,” she said and I could hear her foot steps going away and then returning. “We’ll start off by giving this young man a taste of the strap.”
All I could do was hang there over the back of the sofa and listen while Clarissa Best instructed Gina on the task at hand; how to hold the strap, where to stand, how to change sides to ensure even treatment of both cheeks, where to hit my behind and how hard. Her lesson went on for what seemed to be an age. Beginning to feel a little uncomfortable, I began to shift myself into a better spot on the furniture when the strap was introduced to my skin. I didn't want to cry out but it was impossible to stifle.
I felt a light touch on my lower-back and heard Clarissa speak to me quietly, “There will be no squirming when you are in position, Andrew. If it’s uncomfortable, well that’s just too bad for you, isn’t it? You might as well get a grip, but just in case you can’t take it quietly, the nearest neighbor is miles away so you can bellow to your hearts content. Are you ready?”
I felt it was a rhetorical question so I gave no audible answer, only the simple nod of my head.
“Gina, please stand back a bit so I can have some room to move around. You will be able to watch from there.” That was the last sound I heard for quite a while except for the loud report of the strap as it hit its mark and my own wailing. As soon as she’d stopped speaking to Gina, she started to whip my bottom with the strap. At first I thought I’d be able to handle it. Stroke after stroke, side to side, she’d give me 7 or 8 hard licks then move to another spot behind me and begin again from a different direction. Steadily her power increased, strokes getting harder each time she changed position. I tried to keep count but I was lost to it. Every now and again she’d stop and run her hand over the blazing welts rising on my skin. She’d pinch and caress my skin then start to strap me again a little harder than she had the time before. I could almost feel her body sway toward me as she brought her arm forward with the strap aimed straight at my ass. She was taking full swings, following through with every one, ensuring that she painted my entire bottom a bright blistering red. When she finally finished, I was shaking uncontrollably, sweat pouring from my body, soaking the couch beneath me. I was gasping for air.
I sensed her more than saw her. With difficulty, I managed to raise my head to see that Gina was now standing in front of me looking down shaking her head. “It looks like you're learning a really good lesson today, honey.” She knelt down closer to my level resting her hands on the seat in front of her and leaned intimately toward me, speaking quietly she said, “I hope you appreciate what we’re doing for you.” She smiled at me as she spoke but I caught something from her. A vibe? A cautious smile? Was it a whisper of concern? Then she continued,“You know, the worst is yet to come.” With that she stood up, straightened her skirt and walked away out of my sight.
The swooshing sound an old-fashioned English disciplinary cane makes as it’s swung rapidly through the air is not at all unfamiliar. There have been lots of times in my life when I've had a long stick in my hand and swung it through the air to make the same sound. But this had a menacing different! Once, twice, three times, I heard it slice through the air behind me. Ms. Best was giving her cane a workout, feeling its heft.
I swallowed hard as I heard her take position behind me to my left and shivered when I felt the cool rattan cane laid across by bottom softly.
“I’m going to cane you now, Andrew. I think two dozen should do the trick, but that depends on you.”
As she said the word, “you,” she tapped my bottom with the cane a few times lightly. “I want you to count the strokes I give you Andrew, but I warn you,” she said still bouncing the cane off my burning scarlet ass, “you’d better not lose count or I’ll start over again. Is that clear?” Her voice was decidedly no-nonsense and her question, it became immediately clear, had not been rhetorical because when I didn’t answer her immediately she whipped me once really hard with the cane and said, “I can’t hear you, Andrew.”
“Yes,” I stammered shocked from the surprising of the intensity of the pain. “I hear you. I’ll keep count.” This was turning into a nightmare. My ass had been stinging since she'd spanked me in the hallway. That stinging feeling I had been experiencing became searing balanced over the couch thanks to the strap, and now feeling the lick of the cane for the first time, I was afraid of what was to come.
“Good. Then we shall begin.”
“There’s that swooshing sound again,” I thought to myself just as the cane made its first 'true' contact with my ass.
First, I heard it.
Then I felt it.
After which, I hollered!
Like salt poured on a cut. No! Worse! Like fire...The sensation was incredible! The pain actually grew in intensity after it was over. I waited for the next stroke to fall. But it didn’t…I waited, for hours…or so it seemed before I heard a voice penetrate through the fog that had enveloped me. I heard Clarissa Beast speaking to me almost sweetly.
“You didn’t count the stroke Andrew. So, I’ll have to start again from the first.”
“Oh shit,” I said far too audibly for my own good.
“I heard that young man...”
Swearing doesn't go over well under such circumstances.
“We'll be adding another two strokes for profanity.” She added, bringing the tally to a minimum of twenty-seven!
And then, that swoosh, and that crack, followed bythe stinging/burning/icy/fire spreading over my butt, again!
“One!” I winced as I spoke air puffing from my nostrils like a bull stalking a red cape.
Swoosh, crack, “Two,” I said through clenched teeth. It stung worse than the one before, and, again, swoosh, crack, sting!
“Holy shit!” I said quietly, suddenly regretting it.
Ms. Best stepped to a spot close beside me and leaning over the back of the sofa slightly, looked down at me. “Pardon me?” she said.
I managed to squeeze out “Three,” just in time.
“Good, I thought you’d forgotten again.” She said straightening up.
I remembered to breath again.
Then, the next blow.
Swoosh, crack!
Common sense told me if I’d had any control of my legs I needed to leap off the chesterfield at that moment, to Hell with my clothes, run out the door leaving this whipping, and these women, behind me. But there is no Earth below my feet, and escape is impossible given the circumstances, so all I can do is flail and choke out a meager, “Four!”
On and on it went through the fifth stroke, the sixth, the seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth and eleventh. I was at the end of my endurance, panting like a dog about to expire from heat, waiting for the cane to fall for the twelfth time.
“Gina,” I heard Ms Best say with an inquisitive, almost sweet tone, “I don’t think Andrew has learned his proper lesson yet.” She paused for a moment. “Since he has forgotten to call out the eleventh stroke, we’ll just begin again, but I think there will be a difference this time.” I heard her walk away from her place behind me and move toward where Gina had been standing. Now standing very close beside her, Ms Best placed her arm around Gina’s shoulder. Gina initially looked a little surprised but she didn’t reject the intimate gesture. Ms Best was a little taller than Gina so she tilted her head down a bit and said, “I’d like you to take over now and deliver the rest of Andrew’s caning.”
Gina frowned a bit looking right into the older woman’s eyes then replied quietly “Do you really think I can do that?” She paused and took a breath taking the moment to catch a quick glance at Andrew, “I mean, do you really think so?”
I was a little shocked. Her voice was not questioning, it was rising, accepting! She actually sounded excited by the idea! I heard her continue talking but it was hard to believe what I was hearing, because from what she said, it was clear that Gina was really getting into this!
“It does seem to be quite easy,” she said, “but what if I do it wrong? Can I do any permanent damage..?” I listened to her asking questions, her confidence building with every answer.
I felt a finger trace the welts. “As long as you stay in this area” I heard Ms Best say, “you can’t really do anything that would cause any permanent damage. Do be careful not to go above here.” and she trailed a sharp fingernail across my back scratching a line from hip to hip below just my tailbone, “and only hit lightly below here.” I felt her draw another scratch-line lower down, “on the backs of his thighs. You can cause harm if you hit too hard so its best to leave that area alone till you are more experienced.”
I felt like a piece of beef about to be carved up by an apprentice butcher when there was a pause in the conversation and I heard the women move around behind me.
“Now Gina, You should stand about here, to the left and just a step back so your swing will be in line with your target.”
“Oh shit,” I thought, “now I am the target…” I started to lift my head to see what was going on but was unable to crane my neck far enough around to see more that Gina’s head looking down at something.
“I want you to hold the cane in your right hand like this, and use a flick of your wrist like this, you see?”
I could hear the cane traveling through the air, gaining speed, swinging faster and faster.
“Now, you have a practice swing.”
Hearing this, I tried to wrench myself around to see what was going on. Peering over my shoulder I was able to see Gina's face at the moment of her epiphany. It occurred as the leather-bound handle of the cane came in contact with the skin of the palm of her hand. A joyful expression washed over her face and her eyes began to sparkle. Her fingers closed around its shaft and she took full measure of the cane’s full weight. Standing, looking down at it almost reverentially, she began to swing it around. Testing it. She began to swing it faster and faster seemingly delighted by the whooping sounds she could make with it as it broke through the air. Then, taking both ends of the yard long shaft in her hands she inspected its full length, measuring it for reach before flexing cane, feeling its’ stiffness. Turning to the teacher she gushed “This is amazing Clarissa, I love it. Its so…,” Gina paused as if she were searching for the perfect word, “powerful,” she finally stated!
Powerful was not the word I was hoping to hear…Footsteps from behind was my cue that something was about to happen.
“Give that a few swats and you'll get a feel for it.” Is what I heard.
I took a breath and waited for the blow. There was that awful swooshing sound and I clenched preparing for impact and heard a loud bang.
But no sting! No pain!
“You see how the pillow absorbs the stroke Gina? Treat it just like his bottom. Here, take a few more swings.” I let out my breath of relief but then shivered as my anticipation returned with a vengeance. Away from my line of site, and with extreme stealth I might add, Ms Best had pointed Gina toward a chair and had directed Gina to beat an old, overstuffed pillow. Over and over, the swoosh and bang of the rattan cane rushed through the air delivering its percussive beat. Gina’s practice strokes roared in my ears.
And then, I remembered a conversation I’d had with her father. After a leisurely dinner at their house he'd taken great delight in telling me about his exceptional daughter and her prowess on the tennis court. Apparently, she had a room full of trophies she'd won at collage. Who knew?
So, following the direction my luck had been running all day, it seemed only appropriate that it was going to continue to run badly. Gina was waking up her serve!

kenowk

Re: The Red Blouse

Post by kenowk » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:23 pm

Fantastic

peter2BeSpanked

Post by peter2BeSpanked » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:44 am

Thank you...

michael_michael

Post by michael_michael » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:38 pm

Thank you for this wonderful story.

MaMaBlue

Post by MaMaBlue » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Very Well Written! Thank You For Posting ;)

two-way

Post by two-way » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:25 am

Cracking story! More please....