Tara Get's a Private Lesson. Pt 1. (M/F/f - setup only)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
wildgrl90

Post by wildgrl90 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:40 pm

The following is FICTION!! NONE of it is true, it's ALL BS, written for the entertainment value of the author and reader - and nothing else. I would appreciate any feedback you may have regarding this segment. Plot and character suggestions are also encouraged. - Tara (Inspired by Shadow85)

For years, Tara has loved doing gymnastics. She has always had a passion for the sport, and the unattainable goal of achieving perfection in her skills. As a 13 yr old level 7 gymnast, she was faced with a dilemma. She had to improve her all-around competition scores in order to gain a spot on the Level 8 optional team, or repeat level 7 for another grueling year.

On most days, she worked tirelessly in the gym, repeating routine after routine hoping for a better result. Working hard in the gym isn't just encouraged by the coaches, it's expected. This is especially true when mom watches the workout sessions from the balcony that overlooks the gymnasium floor. Tara knows from many past experiences that if her mother isn't pleased with the days efforts, the ride home will be filled with "discussions" and reminders about how much gymnastics exhausts the family budget every month, and how she won't tolerate wasting time and money with what looks to be "playing" a gymnast rather then "being" a gymnast.

Once home and back in her pink-walled bedroom, with posters of famous gymnasts from a time-passed covering every wall, mom would waste no time stripping down Tara's tight-fit leotard in a single motion. Standing in front of her mothers place on her bed, with nothing but a thin training bra as her last protection of dignity, and the paper eyes of her world class hero's on her wall posters looking on, her mom would take the young athlete across her knee for a very long and drawn out hand spanking as an additional reminder of her mothers expectations.

Tara has the look of a gymnast down cold. After all, ones appearance is important to any new teenager, athletic or not. Her lean athletic stature, strong shoulders, powerful thighs and her 6-pack abdominals are unmatched by any of her 8th grade classmates. When she wears her tight glossy white leotard with the sparkle trim, every muscular curve and contour is emphasized. The synthetic fabric pulled tightly around her small bottom leaves no question as to where each bottom cheek rests within the snake-like suit. Her small breast buds forced flat, and the tightness of the outfits girth allows for even the smallest body indentation, dimple and pubescent crease to become almost visible to prying eyes. Her leos were sleek, stylish, and unobstructed. Like many gymnasts her age, Tara also included shaving away any traces of pubic hair as part of her daily shower so the curly nuisances wouldn't catch the nylon edge of the outfit like Velco, causing an untimely distraction. Her talents and mistakes could not be faulted by the leotards fit. Her long brown hair would be pulled tightly back off her face, almost to the point of lifting her thin eyebrows across her determined forehead. And once the long locks were drawn into a ponytail behind her head, tied in place with several heavy duty hairbands, the look of a serious athlete was complete.

Tara certainly has the individual skills to move ahead to level 8, but has problems connecting those elements into a quality routine. Overall concentration is also lacking. After her normal Monday evening training session, Coach Reeves approached Tara and her mother before leaving the gym to discuss Tara's progress. "She's doing OK" remarked coach Reeves, "But I honestly think we may be able to break through her concentration and connection problems with a few private lessons". Tara's mother was reluctant. Private lessons are $75 an hour. This expense on top of the normal $550 a month for training would be pushing the limits of the family budget. "PLEASE can I Mom? PLEEAAASSEE!" Tara begged. "I'm not sure sweetie. It sounds like it would help a little, but you know there are no guarantees, and i'm not sure if we can pull of the expense" she said, while directing her answer to the stout coach. "Nope, sorry" He laughed. "I can't make any guarantees about anything, but I can tell you that there are different training methods available that would certainly help put her back on track. For example, we can do simple point training, which concentrates on an individual element; we can do routine critique, in which I point out and specific areas Tara can work on while she's at practice; or we can even enroll her in tĭfá wánmĕi de, if that's what you want." Tara and her mother looked confused. "Tiffa what-ta be??" Tara asked jokingly.

Coach Reeves laughed again, "Yea, it's a mouthful isn't it." He said it again. "TeeFah WaaN-Mee" he pronounced more slowly. "It's Chinese, and it's an aggressive approach to athletic training. We just say Teefah for short. Its kind of extreme, but it certainly works wonder for the Chinese National team and has been proven to work here in the U.S., although not really used much." He explained.
Coach Reeves went on to explain how Chinese athletes are often trained at a very young age, and the coaches are responsible for the child's training in everything. From athletic training, to education, and even teach manners, respect, and cleanliness. Teefah training is widely encouraged and used with most athletes, young and old. Tara's Mothers facial expression becomes interested. "That sounds perfect!" Mom says excitedly.

Before proceeding further, he turned to Tara's mother and asked, "Let me ask you this first. How do you motivate Tara to do her best at home, and school? How is she kept focused on a task at hand?" Tara's eyes immediately became very large, quickly turning towards her mother, hoping she would pick on on her visual queues not to say anything embarrassing. But as her mother often did, and in an almost bragging tone, "Oh that's easy!! I just give her a spanking! It's works wonders for her when its applied responsibly!" she announced loud enough so the rest of her exiting teammates could overhear. Tara's youthful jaw dropped in disbelieve that her mother was so loud, and quickly turned her face towards the bulletin board on the wall, saving her the slightest amount of embarrassment.

Couch Reeves chuckled a bit and with a reassuring voice, and a gentle hand on her shoulder said in a half-whisper, "Don't worry sweetie. Your not the only one here that gets an occasional spanking. In fact, I know of at least a dozen others on your team that do". Tara looked up astonished. "Really?? Wait?! How would know that?" She looked back from the wall. This time both Coach and Mom laughed out loud, almost mockingly. "Do you really think coaches OR the parents that look on, don't notice when a gymnasts leo rides up that we can't see her tell-tail red bottom??" Her jaw dropped leaving he mouth wide open in disbelieve. "Wait, your checkin out our butts?" she attacked back. Coach Reeves replied, "I wouldn't say it like that sweetie. It's just obvious is all."

"Anyway" coach continued, "I'm glad to hear that, because the translation of Teefah actually means "corporal punishment". It's a training process that emphasizes pressure, punishment, and praise." He explained. "The result is excellent athletes! It's just not for everyone is all, and it's not something that many U.S. training centers would offer, for well... obvious reasons", Coach concluded. Nodding in agreement, Mom replied, "Oh, I'm sure of that. With even moderate spankings being such a controversial subject nowadays, I wouldn't know how you even COULD offer it! But it does sound intriguing." Mom ended. With that Tara's eyes got brighter still again. "Wait... are you saying coach would be allowed spank me??? That's not the type of "private lesson" I was talking about!" Tara announced, using her fingers to signify air quotes.

"Excuse me, Don't be sassy little missy!" Tara's mother snapped back, using her favorite expression. "YOUR the one that just 5 minutes ago was begging for a private lesson!" she reminded her. "But...but...I didn't know about this Teefah stuff then! That sounds scary. I thought it was just working on the same routines, like as in Normal is all", Tara said. Coach Reeves jumped in, "Let me ask you this Tara, has making the same mistakes over and over in our normal sessions for the last 6 months hasn't helped you at all? No! Right?", he reminded. "But, but... I'm not sure Mom" Tara whined as she looked to mom to come back to her side of the matter. "Let me say this", coach continued. "I have yet to have any athlete not excel quickly in gymnastics after Teefah. In fact, do you remember Jenna McDonald?" coach asked. "Yea!! Shes Awesome!!! She just made it to Sr. Elites too i think! " Tara remembered. "That's exactly right. She did, and even won a Gymnastics Scholarship to college too." Coach replied. "She was in Teefah for a full year. I see potential in you as well Tara. But... if that level of success is not what you want....well...", her coach teased.

"I do!! Honest!... but..." Tara stopped hoping to think if the right words. "Ok, so... like all I have to do it this one private Teefah thing and.. your only allowed to spank if I do something really wrong...and you wont spank like hard at ALL...and then I can get to Sr. Elites too? Right? " Tara proclaimed as her rightful conclusion. "Ha ha!!!" coach laughed loudly. "Lets not get carried away. First we need to clear up a few details before your on your way to the Olympic team" he exaggerated.

(to be continued??? )

Shadow85

Re: Tara Get's a Private Lesson. Pt 1. (M/F/f - setup only)

Post by Shadow85 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:08 pm

I'd like to approve a continuance for sure. Sounds like a good story and you're a fantastic writer, Tara. :)

IMSOMEAN

Post by IMSOMEAN » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:44 am

You better continue this young lady!

Unclespankrr

Post by Unclespankrr » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:24 am

OHHHHHH Yes Please Continue this lovely Story

John

jewishspanko

Post by jewishspanko » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:11 pm

does couch also spank mom if tara doesnt improve

ct_switch

Post by ct_switch » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:59 am

Excellent writing, Tara! I want to read more--please continue!!!

wildgrl90

Post by wildgrl90 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Thanks guys! Sorry for the late update, I haven't forgotten. I actually had a lot of it written, but I had an idea to bring the story into a different and a little more "spicy" direction. :wink: But at the moment im also swamped with school work. It's hard to concentrate on writing spanko stories at the same as school work. It would be awful naughty of me to turn in the wrong paper. :)

Tara

IMSOMEAN

Post by IMSOMEAN » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:51 am

maybe that needs to be your next story! Getting files mixed up and turning in a spanking story instead of the theme paper and the aftermath of your mistake!

mremann

Post by mremann » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:31 am

I really hope you finish this story. Your writing skills are remarkable. I knew the story was a set up with no hopes of a typical happy ending we all hope for when reading this type of story but I couldn't skip a word. I love to write too but wish I had your talent. Nice work, Tara.