Gloves McCoy and the Case of the Missing Co-ed (M/f, magic)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
goodgulf

Gloves McCoy and the Case of the Missing Co-ed (M/f, magic)

Post by goodgulf » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Gloves McCoy and the Case of the Missing Co-ed

I looked at the postcard again. It showed a picture of some Inca ruins with the phrase "Wish you were here (or we were there!)". It had arrived in the mail from an old buddy of mine, one who went "adventuring". At least that's he called it. Me, I called it searching through old ruins while killing things and taking their stuff.

But that's just me. I have a habit of calling a spade a spade and in my eyes there wasn't much difference between "adventuring" and going on a rampage where you killed things and looted their bodies. Not that some of those didn't need killing - orcs, trolls, and the rest had to be dealt with - but it seemed a hard way to make a living.

Me, I made my living another way. I was kind of a problem solver. You had a problem then you came to me and I helped solve your problem. The folks at the magic guild called me Sorcerer McCoy (having made the step up from Warlock McCoy when I mastered 5th Order spells) but most people called me Gloves McCoy.

It was on account of me always wearing gloves. I told people that I wore them because of some scars I'd picked up as an apprentice, and the scars were there, but there was another reason. A more important one. Without the gloves they would call me Rings McCoy, on account of the rings that were concealed by gloves. A magic user could only wear a single magic ring on each hand but thanks to a simple spell called Nystul's Magic Aura it looked like I was wearing eight of them - one on every finger. I cycled through the real rings as needed, but there a special one that was usually on my left hand and hiding that ring was the real reason I wore the gloves.

Now most people with my training would be turning out potions and scrolls and sitting pretty, but me, I liked a bit of action. Not crawl around ruins trying to get yourself killed action, but I needed excitement in my life.

Which brings me back to the problem (and paycheque) at hand.

It seems that Carol Harding, a sophomore at the local college, had gone missing during Winter Carnival. It took a couple of days for people to notice and a few more for them to call her parents, but once her parents were on the case they spared no expense. The Hardings had money so of course their first stop was to a diviner, not the cops. Not that I've got anything against the cops but they just don't have the mystic resources that they should. They would get around to a missing co-ed, eventually, but it would take weeks for her file to get to the top of the pile. Until then they would assume she was partying somewhere.

The diviner had used his crystal ball and when he told the parents what happened their daughter they had come to me to solve their problem. The first thing I did was cast Magic Mirror to verify the diviner's report. No, that was the second thing. The first thing I did was get my retainer. Then I went to work.

Once I knew where she was I was picked out my gear. The Amulet of Proof Against Detection and Location that was a given; I rarely left home without it. The big decision was over the rings. The left was a given; four years ago I had stumbled over a special Ring of Wizardry. A regular Ring of Wizardry had a set number of charges and only doubled the number of spells for a single Order of spells, but this one was different. Not only did this one have unlimited uses but it doubled the number spells for the first three Orders of spells. It was practically a lesser artefact and way out my league. It the real reason I wore gloves - so an archmage wouldn't spot that ring and try to take it from me.

There were two rings that might be useful - my ring of X-Ray Vision and my ring of invisibility. Invisibility was always good but Carol Harding had a tattoo that would be concealed by her clothes. Two rings, but only a single free hand, and I might need to spot that tattoo. With invisibility not being an option I reached for my old standby - a Hat of Disguise that I'd picked it up during one of my first cases. Right now it looked like an old fashioned wizard's hat; the pointed kind.

It was cold out, so I put a jacket on. Reaching for my collection of ID I picked on that was still good. One that wouldn't be challenged. Pick an age a year or two away from being legal to drink and no one gave it two looks. Looking at the ID I put on the hat and suddenly I looked like the ID. I was wearing ratty jeans and the hat looked like a baseball cap, one I could tilt forward to cover my face. I would have preferred a fedora but a cap fit the ID better.

I looked at myself in the mirror, rehearsed my cover story, then sighed. There was no way I doing this with the spells I currently had in my head. It would impact on my fee to delay things, but I had to sleep on this case. One night wouldn't make a difference to the girl and I needed to change which spells I had crammed in my head.

Being a magic user isn't easy. I had to carefully pick which spells I might need to cast then study them from my spells books. With the Ring of Wizardry I had more 1st Order spells than I usually planned for, which gave me the opportunity to add a bit to my disguise without weakening myself. Cantrip were the tricks that apprentices learned, and in place of a 1st Order spell I could memorise four of them. Normally I could only memorise 4 of the 1st Order, 3 of the 2nd, 3 of the 3rd, 2 of the 4th, and single one of 5th Order, but with my ring most of those numbers (the first three) were doubled. I was careful, picking and choosing what I could need and gathering up the components for each spell (the tiny ball composed of bat guano and sulphur was a given).

With my spells ready I still had to wait. The cover I had selected wouldn't work first thing in the morning and the place didn't opened in the morning. It was hard, sitting there and doing nothing. I didn't even need to go over my wardrobe since I had selected it yesterday. Finally enough time passed and I suit up and headed out to the cold February afternoon.

My disguise was simple enough: I was acne ridden college freshman, taking time off from school to experiment. Someone naive enough not to consider certain moral questions or foolish enough not to care about the answers, take your pick.

What happened to Carol Harding happened to too many girls her age. Not usually girls like her, not college girls or ones from wealthy families. No, it was usually just working class girls who were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Say working the late shift a convenience store or something like that. Somewhere no one would see a creep casting a spell on them.

The Charm spell was an easy one. A 1st Order spell. A Prestidigitator could cast it. It did what the name implied; it charmed someone. Instantly made them your best friend. It wouldn't make you do anything that was against your nature, but get into a car with your new best friend? Why not. Let them drive you somewhere? Sure. Let them peddle your ass on the street? That took a bit of talking, but unless you had some deep-seated feelings about sex then odds are you'd do it. The spell wasn't permanent (on average it lasted three weeks and if the subject was particularly bright they could throw it off in under a week) but while it lasted the victim would agree to do almost anything as long it was phrased right.

The house was called the Red Moon Member's Only Club, and the only requirements for membership was giving the doorman a fifty. The madam smirked at how I looked but showed me an album of poloriods.

"While you're looking, could I see some ID?"

I tried for a blush but I couldn't manage one. Instead I tried for bluff. I fished out my ID, and while I did so I produced a pipe and used a cantrip called Firefinger to light it.

The smirk on the madam's face grew a bit larger.

"It's not me that you have to impress." The Madam said, chuckling. "Are you sure you're up for this?"

"Um, sure." I mumbled back, faking a bit of a cough as I sucked the pipe.

Not that I really faked that cough. I hated smoking. Sure, the smoke rings trick could be impressive but smoking did terrible things to your body and magical healing was expensive. But the kid I was pretending to be would be here smoking because he'd figure that it would impress people and he wanted to impress people. Hell, I had smoked a bit back when I was actually that age, mostly for the same reason.

I pretended to search through pictures. The third page in I spotted Carol Harding. She had schoolgirl uniform on, her thumb in her mouth, and wild look in her eyes. Like she was an innocent little girl who was up for anything.

I kept looking, then flipped back to the third page and pointed her out.

"Um, her?" I squeaked.

"Aha." The madam nodded. "And you do know the speciality of the house? The purpose behind the word 'red' in Red Moon?"

"That's why I'm here." I said, nodding as rapidly as I could without dislodging my hat. "Every time I'm with a girl I want to do it, but I've never had the guts to do more than just grope and pat. I think it's because of that time when one of my girl cousins..."

"I didn't ask for your life story, only if you knew. Now her. Her name is Candy and she's free right now."

Of course she was. That's why I was here in the afternoon. Some businessmen might drop by for nooners but most of the girls would be free until this evening. But the person I pretending to be wouldn't know that, so I didn't let on that I knew.

I nodded, then we started negotiating. So much for just the sex, so much if I used my hand, so much more if I used an instrument. I protested that last bit but the madam held firm, saying something about needing an healing elixir to deal with bruises and did I know how much healing elixirs cost?

As if they used elixirs! I knew that they used some low powered creams that were good for cosmetic damages (red skin, mild bruises) and not much else. Stuff that they bought wholesale. But the boy I was pretending to be wouldn't know that.

"Fine." I said, projecting disappointment while paying for just the sex and the use of my hand. "Um, are you sure she's up for it?"

"Don't worry, Candy is one of those girls who loves it." The madam assured me, showing how much she trusted me by counting the money that I had just counted into her hand. "But she'll pretend that she doesn't, if that's what you want. Just tell her and she'll do it the way you want."

I nodded, the way a boy might. Anyone who could cast Firefinger would have to know about the Charm spell and know why the girl would do anything you wanted. The thing was, most boys didn't see anything wrong with having a love slave. Some so-called men didn't either, but I couldn't see how they could feel that way.

Magically enslaving someone was just as bad as threatening them with a knife. Maybe it was worse; at least with a knife you couldn't tell yourself that she really wanted it. Or maybe you could if you were sick enough, but that wasn't something I wanted to think about, must less want to understand.

So I go upstairs. All of the doors were still numbered but the numbers weren't in the right order. I didn't know the systems that they used or why they changed the numbers, but it meant that you couldn't go straight to the room you wanted. You had to wander around, which meant that if you were here to rescue someone (and weren't the pro that I am) you would be slowed down. That would be extra time for the bouncers to deal with you.

I found the room, eventually (it was on the third floor), and opened the door. There she was, Carol Harding, wearing a schoolgirl outfit. Not one of those slutty ones, something that you would actually see in real life if you happened to pass the right school. Which was good; if she had been dressed in lingerie then I couldn't get her down the street without attracting attention. This way she wouldn't be freezing her tits off when I got her outside.

"Hi." Carol said with a smile.

"Um, hi." I muttered.

I plunged a gloved hand into my jacket's pocket, drawing out a handkerchief. Once more I worked a cantrip (one aptly named 'Colour'), changing the colour of the handkerchief from white to red.

"Um, that's what is going to happen to your bum." I muttered.

"Really? Are you sure?" Carol cooed. "You can really make that happen?"

"Um, I need to get my jacket off." I muttered.

I took exaggerate movements, as if I was on the verge of panic. I used those motions to mask the Detect Magic spell. It was awkward, hiding that, but I wanted to know what I was dealing with. I thought I knew who might have cast that Charm spell, but Detect Magic would give me a better idea of the power level of the spell that I had to overcome.

When I finished the spell I could detect any magic that in front of me, and I would be able to do so for the next ten minutes or so. By that time Carol was over by a cabinet that was beside the bed. She was bending over (her skirt low enough that she wasn't flashing anything, which is the difference between a real outfit and a slutty one), rifling through things on one of the shelves. There were various tools and instruments there, but she wasn't reaching for any of them.

"Do you have your own condom or do you want one of these?" Carol asked.

I didn't answer. I was too busy making sense of what I was sensing. There were the magics that I expected to find in the room, having been to this house before on similar business, but something was missing.

There was no spell on Carol. Nothing.

"Um, I have my own." I muttered, stalling for time.

"That's great." Carol said, rising. "So how are we going to do this? Do you want me to play along or have I been a bad girl?"

"Um, maybe we better talk first?" I tried to put a nervous squeak in my voice.

"Okay." Carol said with a smile. "Do you want to sit on the bed and talk?"

"Um, maybe we could stand?"

"If that's what you want." Carol said.

I put my arms around her and put my head near her ear.

"Hello Carol. I'm here to rescue you."

Her body stiffened. She shifted position slightly so she could whisper in my ear.

"Don't you fucking dare."

I should have expected that, knowing that she wasn't Charmed to be here. I should have, but didn't.

"And why not? They used a spell to get you here."

"That thing? It wore off after a couple of days."

That meant that she had genius IQ or better.

"I like being here." Carol continued. "At college everything I do reflects on my family. Everything. If I sleep around it would disgrace them. If I do anything kinky they'll hear about it. I can't have any fun! But here I can live out my wildest fantasies and no one can hold it against me. And I don't know what you're into but I love getting spanked. They even have this magic cream that heals my bum so I can get spanked again and again. So are you here to spank me or do I have to call a security?"
"No, I'll spank you."

I didn't know what else to do. I had spells ready to deal with the bouncers and other staff members but I wasn't prepared to zonk Carol and carry her out. For starters, I couldn't use the invisibly spell on her when she was unconscious (or unwilling) and I needed to swap the ring on my finger for invisibility if I was going to make it out of here. Any spell I cast, any thing that could possibly be consider an offensive action, would break magical invisibly. If I wore the ring then I'd would go unseen again afterward, but a spell would need to be recast and I didn't have many of them prepared.

I could make it out of here, but not without leaving a pile of bodies behind me. If Carol was in real danger than I'd do that, but since her life wasn't at stake I couldn't justify that pile of bodies. Not to the cops and more importantly not to myself.

"Okay, let's get that skirt up." I said, breaking away from her.

I had to act as if I couldn't wait. I didn't think anyone was looking through the spell on that mirror, but I didn't want to chance it. I had to act like an impatient boy, one living out his fantasy who was too much in a hurry to take off more than his jacket. My gloves had to stay on. My hat had to stay on. More important, my pants were going to stay on. Spanking the client's daughter was one thing, but there was no way I was going to fuck her.

Carol smiled and lifted her skirt as I guided her to the bed. She had her panties (which were schoolgirl style) down before I got her over my lap. Then I was bouncing my gloved hand off her left butt cheek.

I think the rings were a surprise. I had rings on all four fingers, metal rings that left their mark on her bum. They surprised her, but she didn't object.

I think she liked them.

Carol wiggled into me and moaned "Harder."

I grinned like the idiot I was I pretending to be and spanked harder.

The Charm spell wasn't there but Carol didn't need it. She was really enjoying this.

Too much for me to stop.

I bounced my bums off her bottom cheeks, alternating. I landed a few on the middle of her bum, a few on her thighs, and put some strength behind it. Magic users weren't known for their strength, but I was stronger than most of us are.

"Oh god that's AHHHH good." Carol squealed, losing herself in the moment. "Punishment harDER! Oh treat me like the BADDD girl I OOH am!"

There was no way I could spank her as much as she wanted. I couldn't. Making the client's daughter cum would almost be as bad as screwing her. She was old enough to decide what she wanted and more than old enough to do it, but I couldn't cross that line.

So I cast another simple cantrip, one of the last two I had readied. I knew that I might be in this position... Make that one like this; I hadn't envisioned finding that she wanted to be here but I knew I might have to cover this. There's an entire selection of cantrips called "reverse" ones, and this was the reverse Clean. Called 'Soil' it normally effected a large area, but I wasn't an apprentice. I focused the spell on my crotch and suddenly there was a wet stain there.

I rose, spilling Carol to the floor and trying to look panicked. I grabbed my jacket and rushed out of the room. Part of me wanted to slide my jacket on, but I had to hold it awkwardly in front of my pants if I was going to fit the part.

The madam was very understanding. or at least she didn't laugh. As I darted passed her she called out "No refunds". Better be thought a boy who shot his load in his pants than have anyone realise that this was an aborted rescue attempt.

A cab was waiting halfway down the block. I slid inside it and closed the door after me.

"Drive on." I said. "Mission aborted."

"Are we hot?"

"No, they never made me." I told him.

Tony Rizzo was good guy. He drove cab and always ready to make a bit extra on the side. When I needed transportation I called him; I paid him a day's worth of fares and put that down as an expense. Of course I never needed him for the entire day so he picked up extra fares after he drove me and that meant he had a little extra to take home at t he end of the day. Problem was, I couldn't bill for two "experienced getaway drivers" so the next time I needed his services it would cut into my fee.

And there would be a next time. Carol Harding might have a genius level IQ but she didn't know how the world worked. Red Moon Member's Only Club was the top of the ladder but things only got worse after that. Girls stayed there while they were fresh. Smiling, willing, and tight - that was how the Red Moon Member's Only Club liked them.

Once the bloom was off the rose, well, the clients paid for the best and they expected it. Once the girls were used goods they were, well, call it sold. Legally slavery had ended almost 150 years ago, but these things happened. The girls either went to places that operated on volume or to one where the customers were more into pain. When they were too worn out for that place the descent would continue until they either seeing a couple of guys an hour or feeding the serious pain freaks. The freaks who needed clerics on hand to cast healing spells to keep the fun going.

Either way, once she started down that track a girl was unlikely to see 40.

Okay, maybe that didn't happen to all of them. Some found Sugar Daddies or otherwise left the life, but too many followed that path to its end.

It burned at me that this was how the world ran. I might not be able to change to the world, but I could see my clients got their money worth. I would see that Carol Harding made it home, even if she didn't want to. Preferably before she discovered just how dark her dream life could become.

Red Moon Member's Only Club didn't keep their girls in chains. Well, not physical ones; they thought the spell was all they needed. More importantly their clients weren't into chains. The girls were allowed out of the house, at least they were at carefully arranged times. The girls from that club and a couple of others would go for lunch at some of the nearby diners.

In a way it a form of advertising. The girls from the Red Moon Member's Only Club would be dressed in Sailor Suits or schoolgirl uniforms or other costumes and allowed to parade into the diner. They were always giggling, looked happy, and acted playfully bratty as they ate. Of course they didn't go alone, but the security types were there to protect the girls. Stalkers, Johns who thought they were boy friends, and other predator types were why they were there; the girls being too spellbound to cause any trouble.

The houses mostly co-operated, with the bouncers keeping one eye on the girls and the other for creeps, they traded jokes and bitched about their working conditions. Some of them got to play with the girls when the clients weren't around, some of them didn't, and some complained about how they worked in a whorehouse and barely got oral.

The girls ignored them. They were too enchanted to do much more than enjoy themselves.

About a week after my failed attempt, Carol Harding was one of the girls making their way from the Red Moon Member's Only Club to Steve's All Night Diner. She was wearing a schoolgirl outfit, complete with knee high socks and patent leather shoes. It was eleven in the morning; they were there for breakfast more than lunch, travelling in a pack with security watching them. They mingled with the girls from three other 'private member clubs' as they jiggled and giggled together.

A girl in a red sundress and blue sun hat emerged from the bathroom. She paused, standing in the corridor that led to the bathrooms and the janitor's closet. She just happened to be out of sight of the security as her hands moved and she whispered words. She did this twice, then moved out of the corridor smiling, joining the girls milling around the counter.

"God, could the service be any more slow?" Said the girl in the red sundress.

"I know!" Carol answered. "It's hardly worth the walk over. Maybe if we called ahead?"

"Yeah. Then they could have the food ready for us. Hey, want to use the ladies room while we're waiting? It's just that I don't want to go alone."

"Sure." Carol said.

Once there they found themselves together in a stall.

"Look, I have this cool ring that would look great on you. Do you want to try it on?"

"Of course." Carol gushed.

After Carol put on the ring the girl in the sundress said:

"Now give me your hand. That's it, put it in mine. Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't we just walk out of here?"

"That sounds like a great idea." Carol said with a smile.

"Before we leave, do you mind if I put some rose petals between our hands?"

"Of course not! I love roses." Carol gushed.

"Great."

They left the stall, still holding hands. They paused, the girl in the red sundress standing where she had stood before. She said a couple of words as she looked at the door to the lady's room, and it stopped in the middle of opening, closing itself on some girls who where trying to leave the washroom. Turning, she muttered words, moved her fingers, and the rose petals vanished.

More importantly, almost a dozen girls (including two waitresses) fell to the floor.

Holding Carol's hand, the girl in the red sundress ran into the chaos that was the diner.

"There's a man in the women's bathroom." She shrieked. "I think he has a wand!"

Security from all four houses rushed past them into the woman's bathroom. As they did, some of the girls ran towards the door - heading back to the comfortable safety of their houses. Carol and the girl in the red joined them.

As the rest of the girls raced to their houses, the girl in the red sundress led Carol around the corner to a waiting cab. As the cab sped away, the girl in the red sundress asked for her ring back.

"Oh, and you might want to put this amulet on."

"Of course." Carol said, donning it.

The blue sun hat came off, turning into a pointed wizard's hat as it did, and there I was, sitting there in the backseat cab.

"You had nice legs there." Tony Rizzo noted.

"Yeah, thanks for noticing." I said sarcastically. "She's got a strong will. I needed to hit her a couple of times before the spell took."

"Makes you wonder how they got her in the first place." Tony Rizzo wondered aloud.

"Anyone can get lucky." I noted. "She was probably in the wrong in place at the wrong time. No one would ever target a college girl. Successful scumbags aren't stupid enough to target people with money."

"Her folks have money?" Tony Rizzo asked.

"My folks have lots of money." Carol commented.

"They've got enough money to hire me and that's all that matters." I said, trying to shut down the conversation.

"I guess that's all that matters. So they gots enough to pay me for two days?" Tony Rizzo asked.

"More or less. Basically less, but I'm taking this attempt out of my fee. You'll get paid. Maybe even a bonus." I assured him.

"Heck, seeing you in that dress was bonus enough." Tony Rizzo joked. Then he lost his smile. "But seriously, if there's cash involved then I could use it. I got a new baby on the way."

"You do? Congrats man!"

"Yeah, congrats." Carol said in a happy voice.

"Thanks." Tony Rizzo said. "And here's hoping that things work out for you."

I hated given her my amulet but I had to play the odds. The Hold Portal spell I had cast would either have lapsed by now or the door would have been smashed down. The security goons had time to count heads and had to know that Carol was missing. They might be looking for her, but what were the odds that a random magic user was searching for me and could noticed my ring?

Pretty low, but too high for comfort, so when I reached the office I got it back from her. No one would be stupid enough to try something at my office. Not after that last time. Last time there had been complaints over the property damage so I had a Cloudkill Spell ready to go. Very lethal, but no property damage.

Once I had Carol in my office I put on my amulet and called her parents.

"I know you thought you were happy there, but that wouldn't have lasted." I told her. "Charmed or not, you basically a slave and you have to know that slavery is wrong."

"Of course it." Carol agreed.

"You're just saying that because I had to charm you to get you out there." I said.

"If you said so." Carol agreed.

I nodded.

"My lab is in there." I said. "There's a bag there with some of your clothes in it. You'll want to change before your parents get here. You don't want your parents to see like this, do you?"

"Of course not. They'll never understand. It would embarrass them." Carol nodded. "I'll change."

When she emerged from the lab, all traces of Candy were gone. In her place was a young university student. One full of poise and grace.

"You'll probably hate me when the Charm spell is removed." I told her.

"Oh, I could never hate you." Carol answered.

"Of course you say that now." I said with a smile.

I waited until her parents were outside my office door, then I cast Dispel Magic. For a brief moment there was a look of hatred on her face, then the office door opened and she was all smiles. She even thanked me for rescuing her. I nodded and smiled and collected my cheque. Well, it didn't go quite that smoothly; her father insisted on an itemised bill. One that I produced. From the way he went through it line by line I was glad that I hadn't tried to charge for two getaway drivers.

Then his cheque cleared.

That should have been the end of it. I didn't expect fallout from the house, they knew better than to mess with me, and even if they thought they could take me, they didn't really care that about a random girl. To them, Carol was just another bum for their clients to spank. She was something special to her parents, but that was it.

It was just another job. No one should have cared about it after the cheque clear. Only thing, sometimes I'm wrong about these things.

Two weeks after I put close to that case, Carol Harding stormed into my door.

"What the fuck did you think you were doing?" Carol demanded. "I was happy there!"

I tried to explain to her how the world worked, about how they would have chewed her up and spit her out. Of course she didn't want to hear it. Things really went to hell when she drew a blade.

What kind of blade? I couldn't say. If she had used a spell I would have recognised it but I don't really know blades. I figured it was probably enchanted or something. I didn't wait to find out how much it would hurt, I just let loose with a Hold Person spell.

The spell did what it sounded like. It held her in place so she couldn't swing the blade. Better yet, it shut her up.

"Look, I tried to explain how bad it could get, but you didn't wanted to listen. So I'll tell you something else. You aren't your parents. You can't allow them to run your life. If you want to get your bum spanked then get it spanked. By the Nine Hells, the way I'm feeling I could take you over my knee right now. If want to get spanked on dates then you can. Even if you don't want to tell your boyfriends you can visit different houses. There are places where you can go and pay someone to spank you. If don't you know where to go then I can give you a list. Or you could check the yellow pages; most of those places are listed. You just have to understand the codes they use."

I took the blade from her hand and locked it my desk, still lecturing as I went. When the spell wore off I was ready with another, just in case.

I didn't need the spell. Carol just looked at me and asked: "Were you serious?"

"Of course I am. I'll give you the list if you want it."

"No, I meant the part about spanking me." Carol asked.

I thought about it for a moment.

"Last time you were daughter of a client. This time you aren't." I pointed out.

Carol grinned and undid her belt. She dropped it to the floor. Her slacks soon followed. Her thong? It wasn't in the way so it stayed on. Then later it was in the way; I think it ended up hitting the wall. At no time was I wearing my ring of X-Ray vision but I learned that her tattoo was just where it was supposed to be, and it looked damn cute as it peaked through her bush.

Most cases, all I get is a paycheque. This time I ended up with more. A whole lot more.

Goodgulf

william7

Re: Gloves McCoy and the Case of the Missing Co-ed (M/f, magic)

Post by william7 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:46 pm

Excellent, or should I say enchanting, story. It sounds like Gloves had a very profitable result.

imreadonly

Post by imreadonly » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:44 am

I've never been particularly into magic/wizard stories. This is no reflection on Goodgulf's writing, which is always excellent: I'm not a Harry Potter fan, either. I think some of it is that the setup always seems so elaborate, and there are so many rules, that by the time I finish touring the universe I'm past the point where I want to hear the story.

That being said, there were a lot of interesting things in this story: adult women in school uniforms, a woman who loved being spanking, "trapped" role play -- so I'm grateful to GG for steering me to a story that I might have otherwise ignored after the first paragraph.

Nice work, as always, my friend. Hmmm... if she likes uniformes, maybe I can enroll Caroll in Goodgulf reformatory over in my universe! :-)

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:34 pm

I'm glad you took the time to tell me that you enjoyed it.

This story was inspired by stumbling over some ecopies of AD&D (1st ed) books, and thinking back those fun filled days of playing it. I'm sure every spanko who played either dreamt of using the Charm spell to spank one of those bar wenches that were in every tavern or wanted it used on them to "make them" take a spanking.

That, and a desire to play around in a first person Film Noir setting. Working with a hero who's there to save the day - as long as the cheque clears.

This was a fun story to write.

Goodgulf

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:34 pm

imreadonly wrote:Nice work, as always, my friend. Hmmm... if she likes uniforms, maybe I can enroll Caroll in Goodgulf reformatory over in my universe! :-)
Feel free to borrow her - she's a young woman who feels confined by her place in society, forced to live up to her family's view of what should be.

The story could easily be retold without magic - the rescuer could use mundane disguises when visiting the house and hire a female associated to get her out of the diner when a suitable distraction was underway. The basics of the story is universal enough - a young woman lured into a life that she thinks will be fun but won't turn out as she expects.

Goodgulf