Cindy (F/M)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Otkfme2

Cindy (F/M)

Post by Otkfme2 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:07 am

Cindy (F/M)

When I was single I dated a girl named Cindy. We had a relationship going on for about two months and I was really starting to like her. We hadn’t had sex yet, but we were in the kissing, fooling around stage. I was suppose to take her out for dinner and a movie, one Saturday night at 7 PM, when I lost track of time. I was running way behind schedule and traffic was horrible. Although I had a cell phone, I was in such a rush to get to her house that I didn’t use it. Anyway, I got to her house about 8:15 PM. She greeted me at the door wearing a short red mini-skirt and white blouse. She looked terrific but mad.

“Do you realize what time it is?” Cindy asked.

“I’m sorry,” I said, “Time must of gotten away from me.”

“You were suppose to be here at 7 PM. I made reservations at a very nice restaurant for 7:30. I had to call them up and apologize.”

“If I would have known that, I would have been here right at 7 PM. I’m sorry.”

“If this is how you are going to treat me, I feel we should call the relationship off right now!” Cindy said.

I really liked Cindy, so I said, “Please don’t do that. Is there anyway I could make it up to you?”

She thought for a while and said, “If you agree to a punishment for being a naughty boy and agree to follow my every command, I will let you see me some more.”

“I will agree to a punishment or anything you want, I just want you in my life,” I said.

“Even if the punishment includes a bare bottom spanking?” She asked.

“Yes, even a spanking. I don’t want you to leave me.” I said. I felt a real bond with Cindy. We enjoyed many of the same things, and it seemed like we had good communication with each other. I didn’t want to lose her just because I was so late for a date.

“Clyde, for the first part of your punishment, I want you to take off all of your clothes and then stand naked before me.” Cindy said.

“But you have never seen me naked,” I said.

“Either follow my directions for your punishment or walk out the door and never come back again.”

“Okay, I’ll do what you say.” I felt really embarrassed taking my clothes off in front of her. I wanted to have sex with her in the future, but not like this. So I took off my clothes and was soon standing naked before her. Her perfume and her great looking tight skirt gave me an erection.

“Hold out both arms for me.” I raised both arms and soon she put wrist cuffs on me. “Now put your arms behind your back.” Cindy went around in back of me and soon my arms were secured behind my back.

“Spread your legs a bit and hold still,” Cindy said. I looked down and now Cindy was tying a wide string around the base of my penis and balls. “I want you to leave this on for the rest of our date tonight. I will be the only one to take it off of you. There is a side of me that you have never seen before. I like to spank men. I was going to explain it to you tonight during dinner, but now you will get a chance to experience it first hand. Stay standing there while I prepare for your spanking.”

Cindy brought out to her living room, a padded wooden horse and then a case that had various paddles and a cane. I thought that I would receive a mild hand spanking, but now I knew I was going to get much more. Since I really liked Cindy, I thought I might as well go through with this.

“Clyde, come over her now and stand in front of this wooden horse.” Once I was in front of the horse, she freed my arms. “Now bend over the horse so that I can prepare you for your spanking.” So over the horse I went. On all four legs of the horse were eyehooks, and soon my wrists were secured to the legs of the horse near the ground.

“Now spread your legs for me,” Cindy said. I next felt her secure my legs so that they were spread apart and unable to move. I didn’t know what to expect next. I was unable to move and my bare bottom was raised up and sticking out for my spanking.

“I will start with a light paddling and end with the cane,” Cindy said. “You can yell out if you want to, but only I will hear you.” Then my paddling began. She started with light spanks, and then they grew harder and harder. I really wanted to rub my poor bottom, but I was tightly secured in place.

“Your bottom looks a nice shade of red, I think you are now ready for the cane.”

“Haven’t you punished me enough,” I said. “Please don’t cane me! I will never be late again.”

“Either you get the cane, or I will release you right now and you can walk out my door and never come back again.”

“Okay, please cane me,” I said.

Then she said, “I want you to count the strokes and say ‘Thank you, Cindy’ after each one. If you forget to thank me or count, the stroke will be given again. I will start you out with six strokes. Do you understand, Clyde.”

“Yes I do. Please be easy on me,” I said. I had never been caned before, but when I was in high school, they used to cane boys. I knew it was very painful.

“You will get what you deserve for being naughty.” Cindy said. Then I heard a whistle, and it felt like a hundred bees had stung me in a straight line. I yelled out in pain and Cindy said, “I didn’t hear you count or thank me, so that stroke won’t count.” Then the next stroke hit.

“One, Thank you, Cindy,” I said. This continued until I had received six counted strokes.

I was hoping this was the end of my punishment when she said, “Clyde, if you want to keep seeing me, I want you to agree to a spanking like this every time we get together. Do you agree to this?”

Then I felt another stoke of the cane. I felt that seeing Cindy was really worth enduring a spanking like this, so I said, “Yes, I do.”

“It is good you agreed to a spanking like this every time I see you. I think you will really respect me now, and you should act properly around me. By the way, you forgot to count the last stroke, so here it comes again.”

I heard the whistle again, then the pain. “Seven, Thank you, Cindy.”

“I will release you now, and I want you to get dressed again. We are still going out to eat.” Cindy released me from the wooden horse, and took off my ankle and wrist cuffs.

Before I got dressed, I pointed down to the string that was around the base of my still erect penis. “What about the string?” I asked.

“That will stay tied around you until I take it off of you. Now get dressed real fast before I give you more strokes of the cane.”

So I got dressed real fast and we went out to eat. I squirmed around in my seat because I could still feel the effects of my spanking and could feel the string around the base of my penis. When we got back to Cindy’s house, we had great sex. Now I could expect a spanking from Cindy, every time I saw her.