Sissy maid's visit to the Master: Day One

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
doristvmaid

Sissy maid's visit to the Master: Day One

Post by doristvmaid » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:01 pm

I arrived by train early morning and got a taxi to the Master's address, I had butterflies in my stomach and nervous about what I was doing. But I had agreed to come to my Master's home for a few days and put myself at his disposal as his personal sissy maid. I would be cooking and cleaning and other menial tasks for the length of my stay and be completely under his control. I walked up the path to a normal looking house which would prove to be nothing but normal once I was inside. Knocking at the door, it was soon addressed by a tall man with a stern face who was probably in his late fifties, he had the build of a wrestler and looked very strong indeed. "Come in," he said and led me inside to a small room with a sign pinned on it. "Sissy Maid's Room' was written on it, leaving no doubt that this would be my quarters. Opening the door, he said, "Get yourself changed, I'll be waiting in the living room." I looked around the room, there was a single bed, a wardrobe, a set of drawers and a chair but what took my attention was what was on the wall. Hanging on hooks was a number of spanking implements, a tawse, paddle, strap, hairbrush and a cane. I shivered and wondered which one be used on me first.
Opening my suitcase on the bed, I took out my sissy clothes and began to dress. First the black girdle with the open bottom and six suspenders, I put in the fake breasts and fastened black stockings to the suspenders. Pulling on a small pair of satin knickers and red three inch heels, finally the black maid's uniform was added with the white apron. I was ready to face the Master and serve him.
I tottered on the high heels into the living room, I did a very careful curtsy before him and then stood to attention. "Very good, girl, you look like a real sissy maid. The feather duster's in the corner, get to work, I've things to do in the garden. And no slacking or there will be trouble, you pansy." Then I was alone and began to dust around the room, I was enjoying mincing around the room and wiggling my satin knickered bottom. After a while after I smelled smoke and thought it was coming from the kitchen but when I entered I noticed out the window that the Master was having a bonfire in the garden. I thought nothing of it as he threw garden rubbish on to it, then he came back into the house for a moment before returning outside. Then he lifted a suitcase up and I realised it was mine as he opened it and let all the contents fall into the fire. I gasped as I saw my male clothes go up in flames! I banged on the window and shouted and pointed at him. He turned and strode back to the house, my clothes still burning away. Back in the house he looked at me as I berated him for what he'd done, didn't he realise that was my personal property, he couldn't do that, who did he think he was, I went on. Suddenly, he gave me a look or rather a glare as his face turned to thunder, not saying a word he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the maid's room, while I protested he opened the door and threw me on the bed. Turning to the wall, he took the paddle off it's hook and moved towards me. Getting me by the scruff of my neck, he sat down on the chair and pulled me over his knees. He was far stronger and despite my struggles, I couldn't break free, holding me down with one hand, the other lifted my dress up, then the same hand was in the waistband of the knickers pulling them down to my knees. Next there was a burning pain in my bare arse as the paddle began it's work, there was no counting of strokes, just the paddle raining down on my defenceless backside. It wasn't long before I was whimpering and begging and pleading for him to stop. As my bottom got ever more red and sore and kept saying, "I'm sorry, Master," over and over again.
Then it stopped and I let out a rush of air and started blubbering. "Get up, girl," he shouted, "rub your bottom and then get in that corner, face against the wall, lift your dress up, I want to see my handiwork, pansy!" I quickly did as I was told, sniffing and whining all the time.
"Now this was your first lesson, you stupid little sissy, you are never, ever, I repeat, never, ever to question what I do in future or you will get double of what you got this time, do you understand, you little worm?" he shouted in my ear. "Yes, Master, I do, it will never happen again, I promise, Master." And I knew I really meant it as the pain in my red bottom was the proof of that. I had been put soundly in my place, he was the Master and I was his sissy maid. And the day had only just begun....

muffin

Re: Sissy maid's visit to the Master: Day One

Post by muffin » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:55 am

I have no doubt Sissy maid that there is a lot more punishment to come and by the time you leave you will not be able to sit on your bottom for a while.