The Cold Snap Finale: A Nat and Alyssa Story

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
naughtylilgirl09

The Cold Snap Finale: A Nat and Alyssa Story

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:00 am

The Cold Snap - Finale
A Nat and Alyssa Story

She was crying, but Nat would wager it was more from emotions, than pain. That was what needed to happen, she needed to be able to access those emotions, to let them out. She’d cried, she’d sobbed in acceptance of her punishment. Now, it was time to let go of feelings that had been with her, for far too long.

Once again, he lined the cane up on her bottom. Again, he could see her clenching her cheeks, in apprehension. Despite the number of times that he had told her that it wouldn’t help, in fact, it would only cause things to hurt more, it seemed to be a natural reaction. Now was not the time to make a big deal of it.

Nat tapped her bottom with the cane once, twice, three times, before raising it up in the air again.

Just like the previous time, he heard Alyssa suck in her breath. And, just as he had done the previous time, he brought the cane flying down, stopping it about a foot before it impacted with Alyssa’s cheeks and then proceeded to give another quick tap, to the top of her cheeks.

“Two, sir,” he heard her grunt out. He knew there was some definite sting behind each tap, even if they weren’t that hard.

They continued this process, each of the strokes being light taps with the cane, until they reached number 7.

At the seventh one, with a quarter of them done, Nat increased the strength behind each stroke. Raising the amount, in very moderate increments, for every stroke following.

He had no doubt it was effective and noticeable. By the time he’d given the 12th stroke, Alyssa was crying out, her vocal reaction making it evident that she was feeling the cane.

By the 16th, she was moved from verbal expressions of pain to a mix of tears and cries in her reaction. She was having much more trouble remaining still. At one point Nat had to warn her about moving around too much. “8 more, young lady,” he told her. “Behave yourself for 8 more.”

He was planning to make the last four as light as the beginning ones had been. But she was going to have to behave and accept her punishment first. Nat knew that every stroke of that cane hurt much more now, than it would have if she hadn’t been caned earlier. He wasn’t swinging it nearly as hard as earlier that day. Not even half.

He gave her a 30 second break, and let her compose herself. Taking a small pillow from the love seat, he held it in front of her, and said, “Alyssa, you may wrap your arms around this if you think it will help you get through the rest of this.”

She took the pillow, a grateful look on her face, and said quietly, “thank you.”

He nodded and resumed his place, standing behind her. “Last eight, Alyssa,” he told her. He ended up moving around more, until he knew he was standing exactly where he wanted. She was not going to like these next few. Well, she didn’t like any of them, that was a given. But these next few she would hate.

Tapping her bottom twice, he raised the cane up in the air, and swung it down on her bottom, no longer stopping first. While he wasn’t swinging as hard as he had earlier in the day, there was still a good deal of strength behind each stroke. Unlike all of the previous, this one was diagonal, going from the top left corner of her cheek to the bottom right. It cut across every single line that she’d been given.

She screamed in pain, and Nat had to block out the sound. He was surprised he didn’t have to prompt her to count. She managed to do it. Walking to stand on the other side of her, he tapped her bottom twice, and brought the cane down, landing it diagonally. This time from the top right corner of her cheek going to the bottom left corner.

It elicited another scream of pain. Yet, she managed to recite the count. He did two more that were diagonal. Each bringing forth the same scream of pain. It wounded his heart every time he heard it. Every time, though, she gave the count.

Alyssa was sobbing from the pain. Sobbing, trying to catch her breath, and practically choking in the process. “Just four left, Lyssa,” she heard Nat say. While she knew he was trying to help her, that didn’t bring her any comfort. In fact, it made things worse. Four? She couldn’t survive four more of those?

“I can’t” she attempted to tell him, but the words wouldn’t come out. Her breaths were coming too quickly. I’m having a panic attack, she realized. Oh, god. What do I do? I’m hyperventilating. She felt herself being pulled up, the pillow being yanked out of her hands, and Nat pushing her head down towards her knees.

“Breathe,” he said quietly, rubbing her back. “You’re safe, just try and take a deep breath.”

It took a few minutes but she was able to breathe at a normal rate again. When she attempted to straighten back up, though, Nat still held her down there. “Alyssa, let me ask you something, okay?

“Okay,” she said.

“Do you trust me?” Nat asked her.

“Yes,” she replied, without a second of hesitation.

“Do you think I would ever purposely hurt or abuse you? I’m not talking about when I spank you as a punishment. I mean actually hurt you, abuse you?”

“No,” she told him, again without hesitation.

“All right,” Nat said, and she was pretty sure that she knew where he was going with this. “You’d say I know you pretty well, right? I know your moods, expressions, even things you don’t want me to, yes?”

“Yes,” she replied, now quietly. “And I trust you when you punish me to know how much of a punishment I can take.”

It was like she could feel him smile. He released the grip on her neck and instead grasped her arm and assisted her to stand. The room spun for a moment, but then she was fine. The moment she had her balance, she turned to look at him. “Sounds like you’ve had that conversation before,” Nat said.

“Yes,” Alyssa told him, not wanting to tell him the rest. She paused for a moment and then said, “I’m ready to finish, now.” She was surprised when he pulled her close and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

“Good girl,” he murmured to her as he stood up and handed her back the pillow.

He had stepped away, and Alyssa knew he was giving her time and space to herself together.

She stood in front of the loveseat for a moment. Then, after taking a deep breath, she bent over, once again, and wrapped her arms around the pillow. Within a few seconds, Nat had come back. She could hear his footsteps.

“All right, young lady, ready to finish this?”

“Yes, sir,” she replied.

“Very good,” he told her, in what she thought might be praise.

She heard him raise the cane up in the air, and then she heard it come flying down. Squeezing her eyes shut, she braced herself for the beyond painful line that he’d given her the last four times. Instead, she felt a tap. Literally a tap with the cane. She was almost too stunned to respond. It was only at the last second that she remembered to say, “twenty-one, sir”.

The next two were the same, light taps that stung a little, but that was all. While there was only one more to get through the 24. Alyssa had earned one of Nat’s penalty strokes when she moved out of position. So, in reality there were two more. Just two more, she told herself, thinking that it wasn’t that bad. They were taps, she could handle that.

Yes, they stung, but compared to the others, ha, not bad at all. Really each stroke was more of a surprise than anything else. The hardest thing was to keep herself from moving, as she tended to jump at surprises. Nat had put his hand on her back, to keep her from standing up. That had been helpful, and comforting. Just two more, Alyssa thought to herself. Two more taps. I can do this.

The last two, he delivered in quick succession. They landed one on top of the other, which increased the pain. Along with the that, Nat didn’t hold back at all. The last two, Nat let her feel the full force of the cane. At these she screamed at the pain, before she fell into full on sobbing. At that point she was crying so hard, there was no possible way she could count. At least no coherently. “Twenty-five,” Nat said for her.

Nat watched the small girl collapse onto the loveseat. Her scream and then immediate sobs tore at him. Needing a moment to compose himself, and wanting to give her one as well, he decided to put away the cane.

Nat walked over to the closet, on the other side of the room, opened the door, placed the cane inside on the top shelf. He took a few deep breaths to steady himself and then closed the door, sealing the punishment instrument inside. He took one more deep breath, before calmly walking back over to Alyssa.

When he returned to the loveseat, he found Alyssa was still in tears, however the volume had lessened considerably. “Alyssa,” Nat said quietly. He watched her body language, she didn’t stop crying, but he could tell that he heard her. “Sweetheart, I’m going to pull your panties up, it’s going to sting for a second.”

With a swift tug, he had the cotton panties back over her sore cheeks. Her tears increased when the material touched her skin, but only for a few seconds. Sitting down next to her, Nat, rubbed her back, and quietly murmured everything he knew, she needed to hear. That he was proud of her, that she was forgiven. That he cared about her, that she didn’t have to worry about being abandoned. That she was part of the family. He wasn’t going anywhere.

Finally, he saw her turn her head, and look at him. He held out his other arm, as an invitation for her. Somehow, she managed to crawl, from the bent over position that she was in, onto the loveseat and into his lap.

Once she was close enough, that he could reach her, Nat assisted by picking her up, and lifting her the rest of the way. He carefully set her on his lap, making sure that her freshly chastised bottom did not come in contact with his legs, but still allowed her to curl up into his chest the way she liked.

Once in Nat’s arms, safe in his embrace, Alyssa cried. She was beyond curious why he had given her that punishment. That wasn’t a traditional caning, and she knew it. But at this exact moment, she wasn’t going to complain about it either.

Right now, she just wanted to feel cared about and loved. That, and she was exhausted. Nat must have sensed that she was getting sleepy, because he said, “hey little girl, can’t go to sleep, not quite yet. Your back talk gave us one more thing to address tonight.”

Alyssa just turned her head, and tried to push it far into his chest, hoping she would somehow become invisible. As she predicted, it didn’t work. She heard him chuckle, and rub her back, comforting her. He let her stay as she was, for a few more minutes, before reminding her, again, that they needed to take care of that one thing, before she went to bed. That time, he was a bit more forceful, since he was moving her off his lap, as he said it.

He told her to go to her room, and wait for him. He wanted her sitting on her bed, hands folded in her lap, using the time, to think about why they were in this exact situation. Alyssa knew her eyes had widened when he said sitting. She hoped that he’d change his mind, and say to stand in the corner, but he didn’t. After what had happened the other morning at breakfast, she decided to just keep her mouth shut.

He sent her on her way, with a light smack to her bottom. Ugh, it was so embarrassing when he did that. For the life of her, Alyssa didn’t know why. It wasn’t like anyone saw. But still mortifying. Trying to be as obedient as possible, Alyssa went straight to her room, sat gingerly down on the edge of the bed, and folded her hands in her lap. At least it was only going to be a hand spanking. And it wasn’t for anything huge, so it would be quick, she reassured herself.

It was twenty minutes later, that Nat came in. She was sure he was trying to torture her, by making her wait. He knew that she would drive herself crazy, with that much time alone to think. She noted, that he had changed into sweats, which was what he usually slept in. Alarm bells went off in her mind.

He had gotten ready for bed. He usually did that when he knew she’d be falling asleep after a hard, long spanking, and she’d want him to stay with her. Half the time he’d fall asleep with her, which is why he’d always get ready for bed.

But it was just going to be a quick hand spanking, right?

Nat walked into her room to find her sitting, delicately, on the edge of the bed, chewing her lip nervously. Closing the door to her room, to keep the heat from escaping, he gave her a sad smile. “I wish this wasn’t necessary Alyssa.”

“I do too,” she said, quietly.

He walked over to where she was, and held out his hand. When she placed her tiny, little, hand into his larger one, he couldn’t help but smile at the sight. It was like holding a child’s hand, hers was so small. Pulling her to her feet, he continued, “however, as long as I continue to hear the back talk from you, we’re going to keep having these bed time spankings.”

He had taken a seat on the edge of the bed, by that point, and pulled her closer. Her chin was practically glued to her chest. Nat gently pried her chin loose and lifted her head up, so he could see into her eyes. “Got me?”

“Yes, sir,” she nearly whispered. “I am sorry.”

“I know you are,” he told her gently. “Just like I know, because you’re sorry, you’re going to do your best to behave for me.”

He didn’t leave her a chance to respond to that one. Instead he pulled her over his lap, flipping her nightshirt up onto her back. Patting her panty-clad bottom, he remarked, “I think tonight it is okay to leave these up.” If she responded, he didn’t make out what she said, and he knew it wasn’t disagreement.

Wrapping an arm around her waist, to pull her in closer, and hold her tightly, Nat placed his other hand on her bottom. Then, without warning, he began to spank. There was no lecture needed for this. Twenty-five swats to her already hurting backside, and he made them a good deal lighter than he normally would have. She was in tears by the end.

As he did in all situations, when he spanked her, Nat picked her up, and soothed, and comforted her. Calming her down, reassuring her that she was loved. He was aware that she expected him to put her to bed, it was what he typically did, after giving her a bed time spanking. But they needed to talk about one more thing, and he knew that if he allowed her to lay down, she’d be asleep in seconds.

Still holding her in his arms, he stood up, grabbing a blanket from the bed, and walked to the other side of the room, where there was a lone chair. Not an easy chair, not a rocking chair or a desk chair. Just a chair. In another life it might have been part of a dining room set. It certainly wasn’t the most comfortable of things, but it would work well for what he needed. Taking a seat, he held her in his lap, wrapping the blanket around her.

“All right, Lyssa,” he said quietly, “no more punishments tonight, I promise.” He felt her relax at that statement, allowing herself to curl up into his chest, like she usually did. “Before you go to sleep, I want to be sure of something though.” As he predicted, he felt her body stiffen.

“It’s nothing bad, sweetheart,” he rubbed her arm, gently. “I punished you twice, tonight. I asked you to think about the punishments as being from two different mindsets, or different versions of ‘Nat’. I want to make sure you understand why.”

“I think I understand the first one,” he heard her say. For the life of him, he couldn’t see her, she’d buried herself, both in that one tiny crevice she always found on his chest that fit her head somehow, and in the folds of the blanket.

“All right,” he replied, keeping his voice as gentle as he could, “tell me what you understand?”

“The first one, that was really hard, like it really hurt. I mean, I know it’s supposed to, but it was like really, really…bad. And I think…like way back when, you know, when I first met you, and you threw me out of your office and all that, you insisted that I follow every single rule.”

“I still insist you follow every single rule,” Nat replied, chuckling.

“Yeah,” she said, “but it is like, you would have found every single violation in the school handbook or code of conduct or whatever that thing was called, and written me up for each and every one.”

“Yes, I probably would have,” he agreed with her.

“So, I think like that first spanking, it was, you said I should think of it being from the Nat back when I first met you. That Nat would have made sure I was punished for like everything, and I think that’s why you made that first one like it was.”

“You’re correct in that,” he told her, moving the blanket around until he saw her hair. Leaning down, he kissed the top of her head, “it’s also why I insisted that you wear the school uniform. Because that version of me, it’s very strange talking like that, Lyssa, just so you know, and I only will do it for you.”

He heard her laugh and smiled.

“That version of me,” he continued, “would have insisted that everything be in order. All rules followed, all the ‘I’s dotted, ‘T’s crossed. Uniform worn, dress code followed, things like that.”

“I understand,” she told him, though he still couldn’t see more than her hair. “I’m still trying to put together everything about the second one. I think I have some of it, but I’m not sure.”

“That’s the one I figured that you’d struggle with,” Nat told her. “I put a lot of thought into that one. Here, sit up, look at me.” He helped her move, keeping her bottom from making contact, with anything that would cause her pain, until she was sitting comfortably and in a position where he could see her.

“Like I told you earlier,” he began, “I thought about it basically like things have already happened. You’d come to me and told me that you’d done this whole drinking thing when you were at state and now are feeling horrible and want to get rid of the guilt, and would I help you. I’d be pretty angry about it, so I’d take some time to cool off.”

He looked at her and her nervousness. Giving her a smile, he continued, “we’re talking about the me that you know now, let’s put that in perspective. So, the event that you would be telling me about, it would have happened on a campus that I work at, but the time I’m finding out about it, you’re no longer a student there. Not that it should make much difference, the behavior shouldn’t happen at all. Yet, it does make a difference. Or perhaps really for me it does.”

He paused for a moment, thought, and then continued. “Plus, this current version of me knows you better, and has gained wisdom in life, in general. Along with that, I know where you ranked this, when thinking of all your drinking adventures. With all of that in mind, I would have punished you Alyssa, but not as harshly as the Nat that first met you.”

He saw the confused look on her face.

“Let me clarify one thing, if you had not been punished a few hours earlier, I would have been using that cane harder than I was. I didn’t see the need to give you another 24 strokes with the full force that I previously had. Yes, what you did was very, very wrong and it will never happen again.”

Nat could see the understanding beginning to dawn in her eyes, but then there was confusion again.

“Let’s think about it this way, Lyssa. If you can, in your mind, separate the pain you felt from each punishment. You like doing stuff like this.” He heard a giggle escape from her mouth, and knew he was on the right track.

He paused to give her another smile and a quick tap on the nose before he continued, “So the total amount of pain that you felt after you were punished by the former Nat. Then think about the total amount of pain that you felt after you were punished by me, this current Nat. Don’t include the details about previous punishments and all of that. Just, in your mind, separate those two out. Can you do that?”

He watched her close her eyes and think for a moment. Then she nodded. “All right,” Nat asked. “Which was more painful?”

“The first one,” she told him, opening her eyes.

“If you had to put it on a scale of 1 to 10, where would you put it?” Nat queried, knowing these were the kinds of questions she loved.

“Maybe a 7 or 8,” she confessed. He nodded, that sounded about right to him too.

“Okay, 7 or 8 for the first one. What about the second one?”

He watched as she bit her lip, thinking for a moment, and then said, “like a 5.5.”

“So, still a pretty hefty punishment, then?” Nat was going to make sure that this was understood.

“Yes,” she nodded.

“But not as much as the first one, because I know you now. I can imagine you doing that, unfortunately. You don’t attend the school anymore, so I don’t feel the obligation that I would have to hold you to the school rules. Despite the fact that, yes I know you, and yes, I can imagine you doing exactly what you did. It doesn’t make it okay, though. Which is why, I would still punish you severely. Just not as much so as the previous version of me.”

This time he saw true comprehension and understanding in her eyes. “I get it,” she told him.

“Good,” he replied, “can we try to stick with current day me from now on?”

To his surprise, she started laughing. “You’re the one who brought up the different versions of you. Not me.”

Nat smiled, “you’re quite right about that, little miss. So from now on, we stick with current day Nat. Otherwise I’m going to invest in stock for Tylenol.” He saw her smile and knew it was time to wrap it up and go to sleep.

“All right, Alyssa,” he said, with a small sigh, “what you did was completely unacceptable. Tapping her on the nose, he continued, “but you know that already. You’ve been punishing yourself for years. Your grade punished you. The shame when you admitted what happened to your history professor. You were punished in many ways, already.”

Reaching over, he guided her head up so that they were looking at one another, before continuing, “Tonight, I provided the official punishment that you believe you needed. As far as I’m concerned, you’ve paid your dues. Yes, you did something you really weren’t supposed to. But you owned up to it, and took your punishment like a good girl. You’ve apologized, and I forgive you. I’m proud of you for doing this.”

Her eyes widened at that, and Nat chuckled. “Yes,” he continued, mirroring her wide eyes. “I’m proud of you. And, like I said, as far as I’m concerned, the matter is closed, we move past it. I’m not certain that it will be that easy for you. Not with this particular item. So, when you’re struggling with it, instead of giving yourself a guilt trip, I want you to come talk to me.”

She nodded.

“Promise me, Alyssa. I want your word, that you will,” Nat said, looking into her eyes, to be sure that she gauged the seriousness.

“I give you my word,” she said after a moment.

“Good,” he bent down and gave her a quick kiss on the head. “Do you have any questions, or anything you want to say,” he asked.

“No questions,” she replied, “just…thank you.” She looked up at him with a shy smile. Nat hugged her close, kissing the top of her head, and quietly whispering, “you’re welcome, little one. Thank you for trusting me enough that you asked me to help.”

He held her for another ten minutes, letting her relax in his arms before eventually, helping her into bed. The minute she was settled, he lay down right beside her, as she wouldn’t rest unless he was there to hold her.

She’d tensed up again the moment he’d moved from the chair, however once she’d turned onto her stomach and crawled into his arms, he felt her beginning to relax. It had already been a very long day for them both. But, he decided that now was as good a time as any, to bring up something that he’d been wondering about.

In fact, her exhaustion might work in his favor, he realized. She’d be too tired to come up with as many clever responses to avoid telling him what he wanted to know. “All right Alyssa,” he began, brushing back a piece of her hair, “tell me something, would you sweet heart?”

“Sure,” she replied, the sleepiness setting in quickly.

“You made a specific point of telling me that Alicia was in town and going to be living with you, the other day,” Nat continued to brush his fingers through her hair, hoping that she’d remain relaxed. “Why is that?”

“I, uh, I just, you know, in case you like ran into her, or something, I thought it would be better just to let you know ahead of time,” she finally told him.

“There is something more, Alyssa,” Nat remarked, “what is it?”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” she sounded so confident in her statement, that Nat began to wonder if he should pay closer attention, to her other statements.

“Yes, you do,” he replied evenly. “You’re using that tone you like to use, when you’re pretending that you’re dumb.”

“Again, I have no idea what you’re talking about,” she told him.

“Exactly, young lady,” Nat chuckled. “Now, before you say anything else, or deny anything else, let me tell you this. I have no problem with Alicia being around. If she is your friend, that is great. It’s surprising, but it’s great. As long as it doesn’t affect your behavior, and everything that you have to do, in your everyday life. Do I want her in my home? No. As you’re well aware, Alicia is one of the problem students, high up on my list of students I hoped never to have to interact with again.”

“I was on that list, though,” Alyssa pointed out.

“Yes, you were,” Nat replied. “And for the life of me, I am still trying to figure out how things went from that first meeting in my office to here. But, I feel comfortable with things the way they are, I don’t imagine them going through the wringer again anytime soon.”

Alyssa burst out laughing.

“What, is so funny, little miss?” Nat asked, while beginning to tickle her.

“This is me, my life. Think of everything that happened in the past years and then add Alicia into that mix. Probably more than one wringer in your future. Hate to tell you.”

Nat became quiet, at that.

“Wait,” Alyssa sat up, causing tears to fill her eyes. To Nat’s surprise, she didn’t flip over, or lay back down. She wanted to sit up, and look at him, despite the pain. “I, that was just a prediction, a stupid one. If you can’t stand that thought, I can, like Alicia doesn’t have to be here, or I can figure something out, or”

Nat put his hand up to cover her mouth, and then lifted her up, so that she was laying on his stomach, taking her off her wounded bottom. “I am not going to get rid of you, or abandon you if things get more complicated, or if there is another wringer, or two, or three or four. Don’t worry. You’re a part of my life, I’m part of yours. You’re stuck with me, kid.”

“Promise?”

“Yes, I promise,” Nat told her. “So, you have no idea why Alicia just appeared, huh?”

“I didn’t say that,” Alyssa said, obviously choosing her words carefully. “You might want to ask her.”

“Oh really?” Nat chuckled. “This is beginning to remind me of some of the earlier conversations I had with you. None of which I was too pleased with if I recall.”

“Um, well, it’s those interactions that made things the way they are today?” Alyssa offered.

Nat chuckled, “Maybe if I’d started spanking this bottom,” he gave her tush a few light smacks, and saw her wince, “earlier in the game, things would have been a lot easier. Not that I didn’t think about it.”

“You did?” Alyssa propped herself up, the item had caught her attention.

Nat laughed again. “A story for another day, Lyssa. Perhaps when you’re ready to talk more about Alicia. Right now, rest is on the agenda. Slide down to the side, so you’re on the bed, there we are. All right, we’ll talk more, I promise, but right now, sleep is the most important thing.”

He saw her nod, and then tuck her head into his arm pit. She seemed to like that one spot, it fit her head perfectly. Nat reached down and pulled the blankets up, making sure that she’d be warm, and that he’d be warm as he knew he’d be there a while. When he looked down at her, she was asleep.

Just like most other nights, it took him a good deal longer to fall asleep. Normally, his mind was crowded with thoughts about work, or his family. On nights like these he typically thought a lot about the many different sides of Alyssa Carruthers.

Tonight, his mind was in the past, going over the many interactions that had brought them to where they were. He wondered exactly how complicated the future could become. Mostly, he was thinking of the present, and wondering how many problems could potentially occur, when Alicia set foot into the neighborhood. What was Alicia doing here anyway? Alyssa knew, it was obvious she knew. But for some reason she wouldn’t tell him. Which was odd. Alyssa told him everything.

Please message me or post any comments about the stories. I am writing more stories, however it is difficult to do so without knowing what people think of the existing work. This is the last part Nat and Alyssa weather chronicles. Please keep your eyes out for the prologue which was requested.

gmaster

Re: The Cold Snap Finale: A Nat and Alyssa Story

Post by gmaster » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:25 pm

This young lady's understanding of the Disciplinarian dynamic is really deep and thorough. Some of the guys on the site could benefit from this reading. Her writing is far more advanced than her years. Quality stuff.