Sissy Maid spanking online

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
doristvmaid

Sissy Maid spanking online

Post by doristvmaid » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:05 am

It was exactly eight in the evening, the time the Master had ordered me to get ready for my discipline. I logged on Skype and prepared the webcam as directed. I was dressed for the Master, wearing my black sissy maid's uniform with a white apron, a red slinky basque with four suspenders, attached to them was black stockings, red heels completed my outfit. I was wearing red satin knickers under my dress but not for long...
I typed in the words, "sissy pansy doris here. Awaiting permission to sit down from Master." I didn't have to wait too long as Master replied that I was allowed to sit down. After the webcam was started working and the Master was happy with the picture and set-up, I was ordered to stand up. He carefully looked me over, remarking that I was dressed like a real sissy, which made me blush, I didn't know far worse was to come. "Lift your dress, sissy," he commanded and I did as I was told. "I see you've got your red knickers on, take them off now." I hesitated for a moment but knew better than to disobey and slipped my knickers down my legs over me heels and put them aside. The next command shook me rigid, "Get your dress up, pansy." Again, I was a bit slow but did as ordered and there I was standing on webcam exposing my small flaccid cock to the Master. My face reddened and a feeling of shame and degradation came over me. I didn't have to wait long for further instructions, "Turn around and show me your girlish bottom," came next, I obeyed at once, lifted my dress again and put my bare arse on full display. The Master seemed pleased as he took his time looking, every second felt like an hour.
"Stand up and show me your implements, sissy," was the next command, I held up a hairbrush, a strap and a cane for his approval. "Very good, we'll start with the hairbrush, 10 on each cheek, begin!" I began to spank my bottom, the 20 strokes as repeated with the strap and cane, the latter which hurt the most. After each dose of the implement, I was told to stand up, the bend over to show the results of each one to my Master. He seemed pleased.
When I had completed all 60 strokes, I was given permission to play with my little penis in front of my Master for his amusement. I didn't enjoy it as my bottom was starting to sting now, then it back to more discipline and this time it was 40 strokes with each instrument of pain. At the end I was bent over displaying a by now very red and sore bottom, the humiliation was now complete and I realised that I was just a pathetic pansy sissy who deserved this and much more, I knew my Master would see to this. My heart sank as I bent there as I also knew that humiliation and spankings and a sore red arse were now going to be a regular part of my life...

This was a true story and happened on webcam on the 13th January 2016

muffin

Re: Sissy Maid spanking online

Post by muffin » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:18 am

Yes you sure are going to get a lot more humiliation and punishment in future you pathetic sissy pansy maid.