homework before fun

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
invisiblechild

homework before fun

Post by invisiblechild » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:20 pm

Rosa sat on the school bus, holding her bookbag in her lap. She had the teacher’s note to her parents in her bag. She didn’t often get this kind of note to take home, and it was making the butterflies in her stomach fly around like crazy. Rosa couldn’t explain why she had done what she did; it was just one of those things. And she knew now that she would pay for it.

When Rosa got home, she sat at the kitchen table and got right to work on her homework. She barely paused to kiss her mom and accept the snack that was put out for her.

“Wow, you really want to get your work done fast tonight!” her mom exclaimed. “Is there another great show you want to watch tonight?” She was referring of course, to the show that Rosa just had to see on TV the previous night. It hadn’t even been that good; Rosa thought now. She knew now it hadn’t been worth it.

“I just have a lot to do,” Rosa said. “And I want to finish before Daddy gets home.”

Her mother smiled. She knew Rosa valued her time with her dad. He worked hard, and Rosa treasured their time together.

That usually was the case, but now Rosa was dreading her time alone with her dad. She knew once he read the horrid note, he’d be really angry. Also, she’d be getting the hardest spanking of her life, and that was NOT how she wanted to spend time with him. Another reason she wanted her homework done, was so that he couldn’t make her do it AFTER he spanked her. Sitting on a hard chair after a spanking was not Rosa’s idea of fun. It wasn’t like she was spanked that often, but the times she were, were more than enough for her.

Her dad got home just in time for dinner. Rosa had just finished all her homework when she heard his car pull up in the driveway. She ran upstairs to wash up. When she came down, she gave her daddy a big hug and a zillion kisses on his face. She had missed him.

“How’s my baby girl?” he said, picking her up and squeezing her tight. “Did you have a good day at school?

“It was okay.”

“Rosa did all her homework already, hon,” his wife told him.

“Good. We’ll check it after dinner.”

They sat down to a dinner of fresh, roasted chicken, cooked carrots and onions and roasted potatoes. Although it was Rosa’s favorite dinner, her parents noticed she was just picking at her food tonight.

“Is something wrong, honey?” her daddy asked.

Rosa didn’t want to tell him; not yet. She had snuggled with him for a few minutes when he first got home. It had been wonderful. She wasn’t ready for him to be angry and upset with her.

“Rosa?” her daddy asked. Rosa looked up. “Yes?”

“I asked you if something was wrong,” he said, concerned.

Rosa just nodded. She was afraid to speak.

“What is it, honey? You know you can tell Mommy or me anything.”

Rosa nodded again. “I know, it’s just…” she paused. “Well, uh, I kinda got in trouble at school today.”

Peg Matthews looked at her daughter, shocked. “You did? You didn’t tell me this when you got home.”

Rosa gulped. “I know; I’m sorry. I wanted to wait until after dinner.”

Jim put down his napkin. “Well it’s after dinner now. Tell us what happened, young lady.”

Uh oh. Young lady. This already was not looking good. Rosa stood and got her bookbag. She pulled her black and white marble notebook out, leafed through till she found what she was looking for, and handed it to her father. He saw the note written in the teacher’s pretty script and began to read. When he was finished, he looked at Rosa. She sat in her chair at the table and stared at the floor, tears coursing down her cheeks.

Of course, Rosa knew what the note said. She had read it several times on the bus home; she practically had it memorized.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Matthews,

I was shocked to learn that Rosa came to school today without her homework done. She did not have any note from you, nor any excuse for why it was not done. This is not like her, and I wanted to let you know immediately.

As you know, homework is very important and must be done every night. Please see that Rosa completes her homework tonight.

Thank you very much for your time.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Foster

Jim set the notebook down on the table. “Well, young lady, why did this happen?” Before Rosa could think of an answer, he added, “I’m shocked at your deplorable behavior.”

Rosa started to sob. Her mother said, “I suggest you save those tears, little girl; you’re going to need them.”

Rosa could tell that her father was very angry, although he managed to hold his temper in check. “Go on, we’re listening.”

Very quietly Rosa said, “I lied to you last night.”

Jim nodded. “Go on, baby.”

The whole story came out quickly. Rosa had told each parent that her homework was done and that the other had checked it. In reality, she hadn’t done any of it. She didn't know why she lied; except, perhaps, to watch a new TV show that night. The strict rule was "homework before TV".

“Why did you do this, Rosa?” Peg asked.

“I don’t know, Mommy. I guess I just didn’t feel like doing my homework.”

Peg tsk-tsked. Jim stood up, paced back and forth a few times, and breathed slowly. Rosa continued to sit at the table, tears running down her cheeks.

“Go upstairs and get ready for bed. I want you in the corner waiting for me, thinking about why you would do such a thing!” her father commanded.

Rosa didn’t wait to be told twice; she ran right up the stairs. She used the toilet, washed her hands and face, and brushed her teeth. She then put on her long nightgown. She put her clothes, including her panties, in the hamper. She knew she would not want them back on after her father was through with her.

It felt like an eternity as Rosa stood in the corner waiting for her father. She tried to think of a good reason for having done what she did, but nothing came to mind. Finally she heard footsteps on the stairs. She had wanted him to hurry up and spank her and get it over with, but now that he was about to do it, she wished he hadn’t come upstairs yet.

Jim peeked his head into the room. He saw Rosa in the corner; exactly where she should be. He sat down on the bed and called his daughter over. Rosa came and stood next to her Daddy. She longed for him to take her into his lap, hold her close, and tell her how much he loved her. Rosa knew he did. She also knew that he only spanked when she did wrong, because he loved her. He had told her that many times. Rosa just wished they could skip over the spanking and get to the reassurances part; that was the part she liked the most.

Jim put his hands on her shoulders, lifted her chin with his hand, and looked directly into his daughter’s eyes. “You are in very big trouble, Rosa Beth. I am going to be very strict with you. You lied to me. You lied to your mother.”

The little girl nodded. Tears sprang to the corners of her eyes again, and threatened to leak out.

Before her daddy put her over his lap, he added, “I really am very disappointed in you, young lady. I thought a big nine year-old girl was beyond lying to her parents to watch a TV show. I guess you aren’t as grown-up as I thought you were.”

It was those words that finally made the tears fall fast out of Rosa’s eyes. Hearing that she had disappointed her parents upset her the most. Rosa thought she might fall apart, and her dad hadn’t even started spanking her yet.

Jim lifted up Rosa’s nightgown and pulled her over his lap. He raised his big hand and let it fall right in the middle of her bottom, several times. {Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!}

The sound was deafening in the quiet room. Rosa knew her daddy had barely begun, yet her bottom was already on fire. She squirmed to try to get away from his big, strong hand, but he held her tightly with one hand and spanked hard with the other.

“I cannot believe you lied to me!” he said simply. His hand continued to fall.
{Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!} {Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!} “You told me and Mommy that your homework was done!”

“I know, I’m sorrrrrrrry, Daddy!” Rosa cried.

“I cannot believe this!” Rosa’s daddy said. At this time, he picked up the oval oak brush, which was only used for serious offenses. Thankfully, Rosa hadn’t had it with that very many times.

When she saw it now, she said, “Oh, Daddy, please, no!”

“Yes, young lady!” her daddy stated. “You lied to me and you lied to your mother, and we’re not going to tolerate it, at all!” He picked up the brush and brought it down hard on her bottom. {Whack! Whack! Whack!}

“Owwwwwwwwww!” Rosa cried. She tried to move her bottom away from that awful brush, but her father held her securely in place.

“YOU LIED TO ME!” her daddy practically shouted, punctuating each word with a WHACK on her already red, sore bottom.

“I won’t do it again, Daddy, please!” Rosa whined.

“I should certainly hope not!” her father stated, continuing the spanking. He concentrated on her sit spot now, wielding the hairbrush like a master.{Whack! Whack! Whack! “I hope it will be your first and last time!”

“I promise, I promise!” Rosa cried.

She would have promised the world for her daddy to just stop. This had been the worst spanking she had ever gotten. The sound of Rosa’s spanking reverberated around the room like a loud cap pistol in rapid fire succession. She was beyond understanding that her daddy was trying to teach her a lesson. She felt as though her bottom was on fire.

Finally, when Rosa didn’t think she could take much more, her daddy put down the hairbrush. He let her lay over his lap a bit more, rubbing her bright red tushie, round and round.

Rosa sniffed and sobbed and hiccupped. It took her a while to calm down. Finally she slid off his lap and climbed up, put her arms around his neck and squeezed tight. “I’m sorry, Daddy. Do you forgive me?”

Her daddy cuddled her close. “Of course I forgive you, honey,” he said. He hoped she didn’t see the tear that had escaped from his own eye. It had hurt to spank her that hard, but he knew she had to be taught that lying to her parents was something he disapproved of, totally. “Daddy will always forgive you. I hope that you learned a good lesson tonight.”

“Yes, sir, I’ll never lie to you again.”

Rosa meant it when she said it, but of course, things would happen in her life, and she would not always be able to keep that promise.

Jim tucked Rosa into bed, on her stomach. He pulled the covers up to the back of her neck and leaned down to kiss her cheek. As always he gave her butterfly kisses, which brought a smile to her face.

“Goodnight, sweetheart. I’ll sign the note and put the notebook back in your bookbag. I expect you to tell Mrs. Foster what happened, and that you’ve been punished.”

Rosa didn’t want to do this, but knew better than to question her father. “Yes, sir,” she said. “Good night, Daddy. I love you.”

“I love you, too, Rosa Beth,” her daddy said on his way out the door.

skyhawk

Re: homework before fun

Post by skyhawk » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:34 am

Very good story, and like a spanking I got for much the same thing. Well, more than one spanking, really.

invisiblechild

Re: homework before fun

Post by invisiblechild » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:07 am

i am sorry for you receving them ;)