My Mom gave my bottom away

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
dwest48

My Mom gave my bottom away

Post by dwest48 » Mon May 25, 2015 6:26 pm

This happened to me when I was in the 11th grade, just after school started, I was caught skipping and was suspended for 3 days, my parents were not too happy, but since I had worked after school every day from 13yrs old, nothing else was done at home but talk. About two months later I was in class with a 70 yr. old substitute teacher and I made a loud noise that I thought was behind his back, I soon found myself on the way to the office with no fear. When our 6’4 225lb assistant principal read the note, I was told to either call my mother, or I could get 5 good licks with his paddle and it would be over.
Having no experience with corporal punishment and not wanting any more hassle with my mother I agreed to take the licks. For some reason I thank this made him happy, he walked around his desk and got his paddle from the drawer and sat it on the desk, he had me bend over his desk and place my palms flat on the desk and rest on my elbows. He then left to get another teacher, and low and behold he came back with my English teacher, I thank she was a little surprised, but then said this was long overdue. I was told that if I moved that lick would not count, he moved around and retrieved the paddle then moved into position, I knew my bottom was in the perfect position for what he intended to do and I could feel him behind me and also in position. I knew all eyes were on my bottom. There is nothing that could have prepared me for what happened next, first I heard what sounded like a gunshot, then a fiery pain lit up the whole under side of my bottom. I could feel my eyes start to swell and my breath was gone, before the processor in my brain could register the second lick landed with the precision of a seasoned athlete. I knew I was in trouble my bottom was on fire, it was starting to swell and felt wet, my eyes were on the verge of tears, my breathing was just short gasps, I knew if one more lick landed I would lose it all. Three more licks and I would be reduce to a broken child with an attitude that had been adjusted to that of student that wanted to do nothing but please and avoid another paddling at all cost, Just as that third lick made contact, with watery eyes I jumped straight up grabbed my bottom with one hand and stuck the finger of my other hand straight in his face and said that was enough. It must have shocked him so bad that he said ok, as I looked at my English teacher, she didn’t realize she had her hands on her own bottom but quickly removing them she walked by the principal and whispered (half done) then left. He then realized what happened and that I had taken charge; he angrily wrote me a note to my next class. With about 20 minutes till the next class I headed to a bathroom that I knew had a mirror, I knew my bottom was a mess, dropping my jeans and underwear I saw two big red spots right where I was going to have to sit, just on the underside of my bottom. I now know those spots are called bull eyes, but while I stood there and looked in the mirror they were still turning a deeper shade of red, they ended up almost purple, I was glad that I had ended up in the bathroom in the nurses’ station because I did have tears running down my other cheeks and breathing in gasps (I was crying). Like a golfer after hitting a good solid shoot, I thank he knew he had landed three good solid licks just as squarely on my bottom, as good as he had ever done. I do not thank to this day he knows just how much damage those three licks did to my butt it was swollen for two days and there were spots on my bottom for a week. My English teacher later told me she would have started all over at one, and I would not have been able to sit for a week if I had done that to her. She had no idea that I could still feel my bottom a week later.
I did not know that Sandy the student office worker and my sister’s best friend would tell both my sisters that I had been paddled for disrespecting sweet Mr. Wallace and it must have been a good one because I had come past her with tears in my eyes and she heard me sniffling in the bathroom, she also told them that I had deserved what I had gotten for causing him of all people trouble.
I did not know until about a year later that my mother had known about my getting paddled at school and also felt it a fair solution to my behavior. I did not find this out until I decided to skip my English class because again Mr. Wallace was filling in. when I Was called into the office and confronted with my Lack of partition in yesterday’s class I was told I would be sent home for three days or I could receive six licks with his paddle. I now knew what that was like with only three licks so I took the three days. I was told to Get my mother on the phone and, when I had done so, and told her what it was about I handed the phone to Dr.Poland and he then discussed the options given to me and my choice, then I heard him say, So you want me to handle this at school, you understand what this means, yes I will, yes it does work well, and no he will not receive any absent days this way, yes he will remember it long after the three days I will make sure of that. I could not believe that my mother had just delivered my bottom up to be paddled.
Dr. Poland explained how since the day was about over we would handle this now, He then left to get another teacher, Sandy took this opportunity to poke her head in and say looks like you deserve another one and your about to get it, then she was gone, moments later Dr. Poland walked in with none other than Mrs. Sawyer my English teacher, I was told to move over behind the desk as he retrieved his paddle, then told to bend over and place my hands on the desk far enough over so my elbows were on the edge of the desk, When I had very reluctantly done this, memories were starting to come back, but not only for me, when Mrs. Sawyer told him to wait one minute as she stepped from the room returning with her panty hose in her hand she had looped both legs then looped them again I was instructed to but my hands through the loops, almost like one of those Chinese things when you pull it tightens up she then pulled the center drawer out and put the crotch part under the drawer then explained that I had run the last time and this would not only protect my hands from getting in the way it Would also keep me in place until the necessary adjustments in my attitude had been made. Pulling on my hands I realized that what she had just said was true and it appeared that my bottom was going to receive the six licks weather I liked it or not, my bottom was presented in a way that the paddle could inflect the intended adjustments that were needed to completely readjust my attitude to a point where I would want to please and just do the right thing, and make good decisions. Just when I started to remember what the three licks had done last year I realized I was already feeling tears start to form and knew in minutes I would be reduced to a well paddled child balling my eyes out and begging for this to be over. I knew Sandy would have a story to tell my sisters and now my mother also, this could not get any worse. I could hear Dr.Poland moving into position and when I though He was about to start Mrs. Sawyer spoke up again telling him that since they had my mother’s permission this is the one opportunity to really make a difference in the way I made chose’s, now and in the future the rules called for only one piece of clothing, this should be done by the rules, she then moved around in back of me, I felt my belt being unbuckled, then my jeans unfastened, as I was protesting and pleading, trying to pull my hands back, I realized how helpless I was as my pants were coming down, all the way to my ankles Mrs. Sawyer meant I was going to get my dimes worth, now moving out of the way she told Dr. Poland that it was up to him, if any changes were going to be forth coming, he now would have to do his job. I thank his memory of a job left unfinished was coming back to him, like a gunshot the paddle landed across the middle of my sit spot lifting me to the tips of my toes, the burning started the tears flowing and my feet got tangled in my pants, I don’t thank my bottom stopped moving when the second lick landed just a little harder and right on top of the first one I could feel the sting and burning almost unbearable my knees were starting to buckle my feet were trapped he was waiting for my butt to slow down enough for him to strike again slightly higher and a little harder over lapping the first two, taking my first breath I said please stop and went back to crying, no just blubbering. I had lost all control my bottom just going in circles trying to find relief some ware through all this and with tears flowing freely I could still see Mrs. Sawyer rubbing her own bottom up and down but that wasn’t helping mine the forth one was again right on top of the last one my butt was starting to swell but I was defeated broken, I now had my chest on his desk please stop please stop I can’t take anymore crack, crack two of the hardest licks yet I tried to stand but the panty had done its job and held my hands and my pants held my feet I was just a little boy that had just gotten a big boy paddling I felt like a little boy they were the teachers and they had just taught me what authority was all about as he went around the desk and put his paddle up he asked if I thought I could now behave and go to classes and do my work, I just moved my head up and down and kept crying. I could feel him freeing my hands. I knelt on his floor and cried after a few minutes he told me to get up, pull pants up, and go over to the nurse station to do this. I had to pass right pass sandy and I did with both hands on my butt and tears still flowing down my face I laid across a cot and just cried first because it hurt and then because I had gotten what I deserved it was about 20 minutes later when Dr. Poland came in and asked me if I thought I could do what I was supposed to do, so this would not have to be done again. I quickly assured him that I could and I never wanted this to happened again, he told me to get myself ready and go on home. I stood in front of the mirror and lowered my pants, I looked at my bottom and could see well defined egg shaped spots on both cheeks that started just above my thighs and ended about the lower center of my bottom I knew they would become blisters soon, I almost cried again. By the time I got home everyone already knew, my oldest sister said she had heard that Dr. Poland had really blistered my bottom but good, and I had not taken it very well. She pointed out that my eyes were still red and swollen from crying, and that he must have done a good job, all I could say was that he did. It wasn’t long before sandy came through the door saying it looks like someone got a good lesson in growing up this afternoon.
I went on up to my room but it wasn’t long before my mother came in, telling me that she was sorry it had come to this, but she had talked to Dr. Poland and he had assured her that he had done his job, and they had decided that there would be no more detention or suspension, that from now on, it would be the paddle on my BARE bottom, and that if she needed help for home problems he would be there to help, things were going to change, she then told me that she loved me and she would bring supper up to me in my room after a while. EVERYONE SEEMED TO BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS BUT ME AND MY BOTTOM.

muffin

Re: My Mom gave my bottom away

Post by muffin » Tue May 26, 2015 1:04 am

Good story

graves95

Re: My Mom gave my bottom away

Post by graves95 » Sat May 30, 2015 4:29 am

If Dr. Poland is called upon to make a home visit, he should take Mrs. Sawyer with him. That woman really knows how to make a difference.

Good story well told.

Jonathan Quincy Graves