RL humiliating spanking

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
joshua85

RL humiliating spanking

Post by joshua85 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:08 am

When I was a teen my parents believed that spanking was the most effective punishment for me. They tried grounding, time out, but spankings were a regular (every month or 2) thing. Usually just hand to bare butt, but a couple of times it was given naked and without concern for who was witnessing and designed to embarrass and humiliate me.

The worst of these spankings was in the fall of my senior year of High School. I was a geek and a virgin and hoped to score by hanging out with kids I considered cool, but I ended up being their chauffeur, and giving them a show they will never forget. I had stayed out past my curfew by a few minutes a couple of times and had been given several verbal warnings that I responded to insolently. I was also warned that if I didn t shape up I would be "severely punished" which meant spanked.

Coming in 40 minutes late, I made a big mistake by thinking that bringing in the two couples I had been out with that night and was still in the process of driving around would somehow spare me from my Dad s wrath. I had a total crush on one of the girls and hadn't said anything about my curfew to them, just said i wanted to stop home and tell my parents id have the car out late. I foolishly thought that their presence would make Dad cool about me missing the curfew and let me drive them home. When I walked in with everyone following, I was met by an angry glare. The next thing I knew, he was asking me if i understood my curfew & my friends what it would take to get me to follow the rules. I was shivering with fear and humiliation. Then he told me to come over like he was going to hit me, so I went to go the other way big mistake.

He grabbed me and brought me back over in front of everyone and said that I was going to get punished now, and i said "No" then he said to pull down my pants. He told me later that he was only going to lecture in front of them at first but when I resisted, I earned the corporal punishment. I said no not here and he pulled off his belt and started whipping it toward me telling me not to resist and to do what he said. Quickly I had to reach and pull them down because I knew he would whip my butt hard otherwise.

He strapped my butt as I pulled down my underpants and everyone was laughing now except I was crying loud. Then he pushed me over the couch so that my ass was in the air and then hand spanked me hard 3 times so that I was crying and forgot everyone else was there for a moment. My ass hurt badly and my pants and underpants were around my ankles and I fell over as I tried to dance off the pain. Those girls saw everything including they could see that I got aroused which probably happened because I knew they were there watching.

Then he told me to strip down, and that was even worse as I had to give everyone a show including my bare butt pubic hair and erection and balls as I squirmed to remove all my clothes and everything in between before facing him and them. I sobbed and cried as he lectured me then he turned me a bit in a way that they could see everything from a close side view still standing and he gave 3 or 4 more hard hand spanks to make sure that I remembered his point about the rules and said do "do i need to put you over my knees?". i quickly said "No im sorry" and i was lucky he was done.

I was left standing there nude, shivering and crying, rubbing my sore behind as I faced everyone in shame. I thought my lesson was over and went to put my clothes back on but he told me to just go to my room and wait til he got back so i had to walk right past them and he gave one more hard spank as i did.

Finally I heard him tell my friends, lets go now, and he took them home and joked with them about how this was the only punishment that works for me. Everyone at school found out and I was very very humiliated. My Dad thought it worked great because I really behaved better afterwards, and would immediately straighten up when he threatened to spank me like that again.
Last edited by joshua85 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2old4that

Re: RL humiliating spanking

Post by 2old4that » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:27 am

If you were better behaved and straightened up then it did work and wass the proper punishment for you. Was this your last spanking ?

joshua85

Post by joshua85 » Fri May 29, 2015 11:25 pm

no i got a few more after that one.

nipchien

Post by nipchien » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:05 pm

Now that's humiliating! Were you hot for either of the girls watching? Being a virgin (and a wimp) is one thing ... but getting your bare ass spanked like a kid and crying with your hard-on exposed in front of two "cooler" couples ... wow! Did you think later on about how the other guys were probably getting laid while you went to bed in tears with a red rump like a naughty boy?
At least he didn't put you over his knee ... but just the fact that they heard him threaten it! Talk about being exposed as "still a child" in front of those girls, that would have been the ultimate loss of whatever 'manhood' you still had left ... not to mention him talking to them later about your discipline just like one adult to others. What kind of grief did you get at school? How could you look them in the eye again?

joshua85

Post by joshua85 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Yes I had a total crush on one of the girls. I was envious of those guys and imagined what action they got with the girls for sure. The next week at school I thought everyone was talking about it but i actually only heard few comments and questions that I'm sure were about what happened and kind of confirmed that alot of people found out. I couldn't face any of the four at all or any of their group and wasn't part of their social lives anyway. After a few months the girl I liked talked to me again and tried something else to impress her.

bottomsup99

Post by bottomsup99 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:44 am

I can relate to your experiences. Had a few myself back in the day. Wouldn't mind chatting with you sometime about them. We can have a chuckle at our asses expense!!