The Thaw Onto The Freeze - A Nat and Alyssa Story Part Six

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
naughtylilgirl09

The Thaw Onto The Freeze - A Nat and Alyssa Story Part Six

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:44 pm

The Thaw onto the Freeze – A Nat and Alyssa Story
Part Six

After ten minutes he called her back over to him. She came, her hands seemingly glued to the back of her head. At this, he couldn’t help but chuckle. You give Alyssa a threat such as the one that he had, and she took it with triple the seriousness than most would.

Guiding her to stand in front of him again, he gave her permission to put her arms down, and took both of her hands in his, ensuring that, even though the temptation might be great to reach back and rub some of the pain out of her smarting bottom, the ability was gone.

“All right, Alyssa. Because this was your first semester, and also, if I remember correctly there were some…events…going on in your home town that you were called back for?” Nat glanced at her and she gave a slight nod of her head. Yes, he thought he had remembered that one correctly. “Those two factors combined, I’m going to cut you some slack when it comes to your overall grades. You know, over all, I expect you to do much better than C, C minus, C, and a B. But, again, first semester, and everything else, I’ll cut you some slack on the grades.

You took four classes, in each of them you cited that you did not do the homework on a regular basis, or the required reading according to the class schedule. You did so before midterms and finals, if that. While it might have been your first semester with us, it was not your first semester at college, and certainly not your first time as a student. We have a twelve week semesters, each class met twice a week. So for that one item, not doing schoolwork, homework, reading, you’re going to feel a good dose of the paddle. I think two swats for each week of classes is appropriate.

We’ll say ten weeks per semester as that would account for holidays and exams. So ten weeks, two per week, that’s twenty per class, with four classes Alyssa. Yes, you’ll definitely feel a good amount of that paddle over there.” Nat turned her a bit so she would see what he was referring to.

He heard her gasp.

It wasn’t the hairbrush, or ping pong sized paddle that he had previously used. This was something he’d pulled out of his attic. It had belonged to his godfather, who had been dean of one of the more notorious private boys’ preparatory boarding schools in the northeast. It was about eighteen inches long, made of solid oak, about three quarters of an inch thick, with large holes drilled in it.

Nat quickly brought her attention back to him. “You didn’t participate in any of your courses. I realize you gained participation points by going and talking with your professors during office hours. But the point is, Lyssa, you did not actively participate in any of your four classes. For which, again, either that paddle, or perhaps the hairbrush or ruler can address that issue.” Nat saw tears were already coming to her eyes.

“In two classes you didn’t have the decency to show respect to your professors by paying attention to their lectures. You were on your laptop surfing the internet, IMing with friends, writing stories.” Nat saw her head drop, and he immediately reached over, put two fingers under her chin and gently pulled it back up. “Lyssa,” he said, his voice telling her not to do that again.

“Sorry,” she whispered. He just nodded.

“Just as you failed to show me respect right there,” he said with a small sigh. “We’ll be using my belt to address those. The last, and the worst, Alyssa. Writing a final paper while you were drunk, and showing up to an exam that you then had to leave almost immediately because you were sick from drinking. Those will be addressed with the cane, a recent addition to this household, but none too soon apparently.”

Nat watched as she paled a bit, but didn’t argue or talk back as he expected.

“Any questions before we get to it?” Nat asked her, taking a moment to look her over, assessing how she was doing. Yes, after finding out all of these details that he didn’t previously know, he agreed that she earned this punishment, and was actually a bit angry with her for the behavior, even though it had taken place years ago.

But, he also wanted to make sure she was okay. She had done a very big thing, by telling him exactly what she needed and then proceeded to go through with it. He was proud of her, very proud of her for that. While he may have forgotten to tell her yesterday, he was going to make damn sure she knew later. He was also cognizant that she was fragile and so before he began, he needed to make sure she was ok. Okay to begin, ok to accept punishment. Just okay.

“All right, young lady,” Nat said after about a minute. He’d deemed Alyssa to be okay, though he wasn’t sure about himself. This was a lot, more than he wanted to punish anyone at a single time. Go to the end of the couch, lower your panties, and bend over the arm of the couch, so you’ll be standing at the side, not in front.”

Nat gave her a minute to do so, as he also stood up, walking over to retrieve the sturdy paddle and then walking back to the couch where Alyssa had followed his instructions. Her panties were down at her knees and she was bent over the side of the couch. She had taken one of the side pillows and was resting the upper part of her chest on it, her arms wrapped tightly around it.

Nat placed his hand on her lower back, alerting her to his presence. He felt her body stiffen, and she gripped the pillow a bit tighter. Taking the hem of her skirt, he lifted it and flipped it up onto her back. He heard Alyssa suck in her breath as he did so. “All right, young lady,” Nat said, lifting the paddle and lightly pressing it to her bare bottom. “This first set will be for the history class. You are going to count each stroke, understand?”

While he saw her nod her head, he wasn’t going to accept that in this situation. Moving the paddle a few inches off her bottom he gave her a light swat with it. Even that was enough to cause her to give a small cry of pain. “Alyssa,” he said again, his voice a bit more stern than before. “Do you understand?”

“Y-yes sir,” she replied after a moment.

“That’s more like it,” Nat told her, the stern edge still in his tone. “Keep those arms where they are. If you reach back, stand up, or stop counting, we’ll start over. Neither one of us wants that, Lyssa, so I expect best behavior from you.”

Lifting his hand off her lower back, Nat stood up straight. He took a deep breath, adjusted his stance a bit, raised the paddle up to about chest height, and closed his eyes for a moment. Taking a deep breath, Nat steadied himself to deliver the beginning of what would be a lengthy punishment. She needs this, he reminded himself. She asked for this, literally. The end result will be a vast improvement in her schoolwork, her life. She had asked him for help, he could…no, he would do this for her.

Opening his eyes, Nat brought the paddle down onto her bottom, he could hear the air whistling through the holes in the wood. By the time Alyssa had counted the stroke, he had raised the paddle back up and was already bringing the second stroke down. Alyssa maintained the count through the entire twenty strokes, though she was crying by the end. Giving her a moment to gain some control of her emotions, Nat took a clothespin that he had gotten previously from the kitchen junk drawer and clipped the hem of the uniform skirt to the crisp white shirt collar.

“All right, young lady,” Nat said, taking her upper arm and pulling her up off the couch, so that she was standing. He quickly turned her around so that Alyssa was facing him, and took hold of both her hands, preventing her from rubbing away any of the sting from the recent punishment.

Looking down at her panties that had fallen from her knees down to her ankles, and were looped on her right foot, Nat paused until Alyssa directed her glance there as well. “I would suggest you step out of those,” he told her. Although she turned bright red at his words, nearly as red as her bottom was at the moment, she lifted her right leg and wiggled her foot until the garment dropped onto the floor.

When she looked back up at him, Nat made his continually futile attempt to visually assess her in a quick glance. She had tears dripping down her face, her nose was running. Reaching over to the coffee table, he grabbed a tissue from a box that was there, and held it to her nose, “blow,” he ordered.

He noted the surprise on her face, but she did as he told her. He wiped away what tears he could, and tossed the used Kleenex in the trash. Giving her a kiss on the forehead, he said quietly, “good job, sweetheart, you took that very well.” He saw the change in her eyes that the little bit of praise brought. “Okay, hands behind your head, nose against the wall. Go on now,” he told her.

Alyssa was so embarrassed. She had just wiggled a little dance in order to get the plain, annoying, white, granny-panties that she had been specifically told to wear, off of her foot. Her brain chose that moment, of course, to question why she was embarrassed. After all, it wasn’t like she hadn’t been in this position before. Not, this exact one, but this general situation. Despite her predicament, somehow, she was managing to get in an argument with herself. How her brain managed to do that, she’d never know.

She felt like she had sat on a bed of hot coals. That paddle was beyond wicked evil. After this whole thing was over she was going to see to it that it had a date with a wood chipper. Nat was looking her over, she knew that he was trying to see if she was okay. She wasn’t going to be able to give him a smile or assure him that she’d be okay.

Not with tears and snot running down her face, she just felt too gross. That and she wanted nothing more than to reach back and soothe her cheeks. But Nat had a tight grip on her wrists. Her hands were so freaking small, and his were so big that he could hold both her wrists with just one hand.

When he reached over towards the coffee table, Alyssa held her breath. She wasn’t ready for the next part of her punishment, not yet. Please, she prayed, please don’t let it be the other paddle. Shocked didn’t even describe it when she saw him grab a tissue and then hold it to her face, telling her to blow her nose.

He was taking care of her. He was being nice to her. Not that he wasn’t nice to her. But she didn’t deserve nice. She was being punished for being a horrible student, wasting huge amounts of tuition money, being beyond disrespectful and overall stupid. She didn’t deserve him being nice to her.

Alyssa felt a light kiss on her forehead, which yanked her out of her self-berating session. She glanced up in shock to double check that it was, indeed, Nat that had placed the comforting gesture there. “Good job, sweetheart, you took that very well,” she heard him say. Alyssa was conflicted. Her heart had soared at the gesture that Nat had just made. While she had thought she might die of pain (something she felt every time Nat spanked her) the small bit of praise somehow made things easier. Yet, at the same time, she felt that she didn’t deserve the praise.

“Okay, hands behind your head, nose against the wall. Go on now,” Nat instructed, turning her a bit, not letting go of her hands, either, despite his instructions. Instead, he lifted her arms and guided them towards her head, letting go of the grip he had on her wrists just as her wrists were at the same height as her forehead. After feeling the release of his grasp, Alyssa quickly put her hands behind her head, interlacing her fingers to help insure that they stayed that way.

He had pulled on her arms as he had done this, and in doing so had caused her to take a few steps away from the couch. She was already half way to the large, open space on the wall where she was supposed to go stand. Alyssa took a moment to gather her wits, and then walked the remaining three steps and stood with her toes against the molding on the floor. Her nose lightly touching the wall.

Three more times. That paddling was going to happen three more times!! It wasn’t that she didn’t think she deserved it. No, Alyssa knew she deserved it. She just wasn’t sure that she’d survive it. Then there were all the other punishments along with it. Why did I ask for this again?

Oh, yeah, I went to a school with out of state tuition so I had about twenty grand in loans per semester, and I blew it. That was reason enough. The being drunk during finals, not reading textbooks, those were just extras. Yup, without a doubt, she deserved this.

She wasn’t actually sure how long she stood facing that wall. She got so wrapped up in her thoughts that it seemed to go by quite quickly. She almost didn’t hear it when Nat called her from the couch, “All right, young lady, come back over here, right now.”

Alyssa walked over to him, keeping her hands behind her head. She could feel the cool air in the house on her bottom. He had done something to make it so that blasted uniform skirt wouldn’t fall down. Once she was standing in front of him, she watched as Nat held out both his hands. In return, she looked at him like he had two heads. She didn’t have anything he wanted, and she couldn’t be hiding anything that was for sure. It was the equivalent of a staring contest. He looked at her expectantly, and she continued to look at him like he was nuts.

Finally he told her what it was that he wanted her to do. “Hands, Alyssa,” he said quietly. “Give me your hands.” Okay, that kind of made sense. Well…sort of. Giving a mental shrug of her shoulders, Alyssa unlaced her fingers and brought her hands out from behind her head where they had started to become a permanent fixture. She supposed, in instances like these, it didn’t really matter if it made sense to her or not. Just as long as she did what she was told and didn’t create additional trouble for herself along the way.

Bringing her hands down, Alyssa placed one of her tiny hands into each of Nat’s giant hands. It couldn’t have taken more than a second, once her palm had touched his, that his fingers had curled over hers, effectively trapping her in his grip. “Alyssa,” he said, his voice no longer holding any praise. But it wasn’t stern, or scolding either. She really didn’t know what to call it. And when that happened, situations where there was this one tone where she didn’t have a name for it, somehow it never lead to anything good. “You just took quite a paddling, hmm?”

Though he phrased it as a question, Alyssa was willing to believe it was rhetorical, so she remained silent. “Yes, quite a paddling,” Nat repeated. She wasn’t sure if, that time, it was to her or to himself. “Tell me, Alyssa, those twenty with the paddle that your bottom is certainly feeling, what were they for? And what class?”

Okay, she had not expected that one. In a million years she had not thought this would come up. She opened her mouth, and then closed it. Then opened it again, and then closed it. She couldn’t give him the answer. She knew he had told her at the beginning, but she hadn’t actually paid that much attention. This was not going to bode well for her. Looking up, she met Nat’s eyes, and could tell, he already knew that she didn’t have the answer.

“I believe the answer you’re looking for is assigned reading and work and history class,” he said to her. Alyssa decided to remain silent. She could already guess that the spanking was going to happen again. “It seems that this first lesson hasn’t yet been learned meaning we need a more effective way of getting this lesson through to you,” Nat said to her. “Go log onto the school portal, print out the syllabus for each of these courses.”

naughtylilgirl09

Re: The Thaw Onto The Freeze - A Nat and Alyssa Story Part Six

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:12 pm

I know there was a server crash, so I can totally re-post the parts that are missing, can someone remind me...I had posted up to part...9?

Also, what do you all think of the story? I'd love some comments, please? Otherwise I just guess what people like and don't like.