Debbie Asks For It

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
loubrex

Debbie Asks For It

Post by loubrex » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:27 am

A group of us older men have a card game we alternate at each other’s house. There was always a lot of drinking and it was not uncommon to have too many.
The game was at Mike’s house his married daughter Debbie who is about 40 was there serving drinks and snacks, she had a lot to drink. Mike told her enough or I might have to spank you. Debbie teased like you did when I was a little girl with my panties down.
As I took a break I ran into Debbie and said did Mike really spank you on your bare bottom when you were a little girl. She teased and said not only when I was a little girl. I said you like to tease don’t you maybe what you need is a good sound spanking asking if her husband spanks her she said no that she would like it if I would take care of it. I said I would love to if you are serious just call me.
About 2 weeks passed when Debbie called. She asked if I was serious about spanking her I said I was if she was. She asked if I were available around noon that day.
As I arrived at Debbie’s apartment she was dressed in tight shorts and a loose fitting blouse although her breasts were quite large it looked like she wasn’t wearing a bra.
I asked her if she has done this before she said no that she loved her husband but he is not into spanking and that spanking was something she craved from the times her dad spanked her growing up.
I asked if there were any particular ways in which she wanted to be spanked position, implement, intensity etc.
She told me she liked to gradually have her clothing removed while spanking and wanted to end up totally nude that she liked to begin otk with hand then perhaps hairbrush or paddle followed by a strapping over the arm of the couch.
I sat down in the middle of her couch she came to my side she unsnap and unzip her shorts and placed herself over my lap.
Debbie had a great shape and lovely bottom I ran my hand over her bottom as she was getting into position once ready I started to spank over her shorts perhaps a dozen or so smacks before I pulled her shorts down, Debbie assisted by raising up for me.
She was wearing pink panties and I was already getting very excited I straightened out her panties and ran my hand again over her bottom and gave her another dozen or so smacks she wiggled a bit from these spanks but was obviously enjoying her spanking.
As I paused she stood up and said I should take this blouse off as she did my suspicions were correct, she was not wearing a bra her breasts were beautiful nice and full and round with most adoring nipples. She is a big tease and looked down at my crotch and said glad you like what you see.
She went back down over my knee as I began to rub and smack over her panties about 2 dozen smacks I said the panties must come down she did not resist at all but raised up to make it easy for me to take down her panties.
Her bottom was so beautiful firm full and she was obviously aroused as she lay in place once again she said that I could fondle her if I liked. I began hand spanking her for about 2 minutes when I paused I picked up the hairbrush to see how she would react to it she took it well her bottom was now turning from pink to red.
Feeling that her bottom was well prepared for the strap I let her up and told her she could rub her bottom if she wanted which she did.
Then she moved over to the arm of her couch she laid all the way down so her head was on the cushions her bottom on the upmost part of the arm, her legs out straight and slightly parted. I picked up an old garrison belt about 3 inches wide and ¼ inch thick I doubled it over and asked if she was ready.
I began slowly applying the belt from cheek to cheek with moderately intensity I gave her about 6 strokes then paused rubbed a bit and asked how she was doing she said fine you can hit a bit harder and faster she told me if I liked.
I continued as she desired at a faster pace and with a greater intensity she was really getting off by this spanking I was giving her she was moaning and moving around in a very erotic manor.
When the strapping was over she got up with no shame about covering herself she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek and she told me in a hoarse voice how much she enjoyed this spanking and she hoped I did as well and that she couldn’t wait until the next time.
With that I left with a fantastic image to relieve my arousal once I got home.