Carrie's Spankings C.5- Friendly interest

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
gill_919

Carrie's Spankings C.5- Friendly interest

Post by gill_919 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:55 pm

Hannah was Carrie's best friend, they had known each other from the 1st day of secondary school. They would often meet up after school to allegedly do homework together, which was the case every so often, but normal practice was to complain about the rigorous schedule of school life, bitch about their least favorite teachers, daydream about being pop stars, talk giggly about boys and, of course, share secrets. They said they shared EVERYTHING! obviously this was a slight exaggeration. Hannah didn't tell Carrie she had a crush on her ex-boyfriend, Carrie didn't tell Hannah about the flirty remarks her older brother often gave her way.

But today she was sitting on a more embarrassing secret. Namely her uncomfortable red bottom which was causing her to fidget much more then normal. Sitting on the wooden dining chairs wasn't exactly helpful, as her sit spots were the target of some stinging hairbrush whacks earlier that day. "What's wrong with you today? you don't look very comfortable" Hannah inquired. "NOTHING" Carrie sharply dismissed. Hannah looked up at Carrie and smiled. "oooooook..." Hannah didn't push further, she had a good feeling she would find out the problem sooner or later, and she was patient.

Carrie took a deep breath, over the last few weeks she had considered telling her friend about the punishment she had been receiving. She always felt better when she told Hannah something she had been bottling up inside. Her 1st kiss, the boyfriend in the year above had been told quickly, mainly as she was proud of these secrets. the more embarrassing ones normally took more time to come out. Carrie didn't really know how she felt about getting spanked. She felt she deserved it, she found it very embarrassing, she felt her sister watching was awful, but maybe it would send her a good message. Obviously she found it very painful. But she liked that she wasn't getting grounded.

After they went to Hannah s bedroom and sat on the bed Carrie decided now was the time. "Hannah... Can i tell you a secret?" She asked "Of course" was the familiar reply "promise not to tell anyone ever?" again the standard response in these conversations. "God YES Carrie now spill" Hannah replied gleefully and sat smiling on the bed with great expectations.

"I've been getting spanked by my mom" Carrie revealed "WHAT?" Hannah said with a wide mouth "My mom has been spanking me when i'm naughty" Carrie murmured. "Really? Why? How? When?" pushed Hannah as she tryed to hide a smile.

Carrie proceeded to tell all about the spankings she had been receiving from her mother lately, the strange feelings, the pain, her red bottom after. she told in detail of the spanking she had received earlier that day-

Her mother had ordered Carrie to lower her jeans, lay over her lap, which she did as per the now familiar routine, Carries sister Sophie was sat in a perfect position to see each stinging smack fly down on Carries soft bottom. after a few minutes their mother lowered Carries pink lacy underwear and continued to spank her sore bare bottom, to finish she received 20 hard whacks with her mothers hairbrush.

Hannah listened silently, imagining each smack in her head, after her friend had completed her version of the experience Hannah asked to see the results. Carrie shyly obliged by revealing her sore bottom briefly for Hannah to view. Hannah didn't ask to many questions after, she was too shocked by the revelation. Carrie had explained well what had happened. soon after Carrie headed home, feeling kind of revealed that she could share her experience with someone she could trust.

At home Hannah, now alone, got into bed and did her usual routine when she was alone, grabbed her laptop opened her search engine and typed "spanking" she had been interested in spanked for years ever since seeing a spanking scene on TV. But tonight her interest had grown massively, and as she watched various girls receive sound spankings in videos, she was determined that one day soon she would get to watch her best friend get her bottom soundly spanked...

dwest48

Re: Carrie's Spankings C.5- Friendly interest

Post by dwest48 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:58 pm

Good story keep up the good creations