Back to mum

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankingmum8

Back to mum

Post by spankingmum8 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:35 am

‘Oh well. Here goes.’ Said Sally as she picked up her suitcase and headed for the door of her flat. Because the block of flats that Sally was living in were having to be renovated she was going to stay with her mum and dad for the next few weeks. As she drove to her mum’s memories of the past came flashing into her mind; the spankings she got when she misbehaved. Suddenly a terrifying thought came into her mind. If she didn’t do as mum told her would she again end up over her mum’s lap with a bare bottom; at the age of 43? The immortal words ‘get over my lap’ were imprinted in her brain forever and the pain and soreness in her bum would always be remembered.
As she arrived at mum & dad’s house a sense of foreboding flooded over her. She had lived away from home for so long now and her ways were not those of her mother’s. She had already been told that while under her mum’s roof she would have to fall in with mum’s lifestyle. Mum hadn’t mentioned the hairbrush if she didn’t but Sally could sense that mum expected her to behave just as when she was at home over twenty years ago. Once indoors Sally went upstairs to her old bedroom and unpacked. More old memories flooded back, the sound of the hairbrush on bare flesh, the squeals of pain, the pleading with mum to stop, it all seemed like it was only yesterday.
For the next few days things went well although there was a certain uneasiness between mother and daughter. Sally tried her best to conform to her mum’s rules but she was finding it difficult. Things like be on time for meals, don’t leave things lying around, don’t use that sort of language in my house were beginning to irritate. Both mum and daughter were getting more and more frustrated; something would have to give. Finally mum broke the deadlock.
‘Sally, you might be an adult but as I always say you’re never too old to go over my lap.’
‘Come of it mum, I’m not a rebellious teenager.’ Replied Sally finding herself rubbing her bottom.
‘You know how I feel about your behaviour and it seems that age hasn’t changed you very much. You disregard my rules once more and I’ll fetch the hairbrush to your bare bottom.’ Said mum with a menacing tone in her voice.
‘You’re not serious are you?’ Said Sally knowing full well that she was.
‘Just you wait and see.’ Replied mum.
Sally didn’t have to wait too long to find out. She was in her room working on the computer when it deleted the work she had been doing. A tirade of bad language followed just as mum was passing the open door.
Nothing was said but the next Sally knew was mum entering her room with hairbrush in hand.
‘I warned you Sally.’ Said mum smacking the hairbrush onto her hand.
‘Oh mum, I didn’t know you were there.’ Exclaimed a startled Sally.
‘Well you do now. Get those jeans and pants off and get over my lap.’ Said mum going to sit on the same wicker chair that had been the scene of so many spankings in the past.
‘Come on mum, you can’t be serious.’
‘Have you ever known me not to be serious about spanking?’ said mum.
‘Suppose not.’ Mumbled Sally.
‘Now get over my lap, let’s get this over with.’
‘No mum, I’m not doing it.’ Said Sally defiantly. ‘I’m too old for this.’
Before she knew it mum had grabbed the front of Sally’s jeans and started to undo them. Sally tried to pull her hands away but she was too strong for her.
‘Alright, alright. I’ll do it.’ Said Sally.
Mum let go and Sally unfastened her jeans and pulled them down. Then she took down her knickers although they were so skimpy they could hardly be called knickers. As soon as she had done it mum grabbed her by the arm and dragged her over her lap.
‘Just like old times.’ Said mum looking at Sally’s now larger bare bottom than the last time she saw it.
‘I don’t think that’s funny.’ Said Sally.
‘You certainly won’t think this is funny.’ Said mum taking a firm grip on her daughter.
Whaacckk! Whhacckk! Ow Whaacckk owch
It is like old times thought Sally, it b-----well hurts.
Whacckk!! Yeoowww whacckk!! Ouch
Sally started to wriggle and kick as her bottom got redder and redder. She tried to count how many whacks she was getting but lost count as the sting increased.
‘Ooooowwww mum, that’s enough, pleeeaase.’ Pleaded Sally, but mum was having none of it.
Whacckk!! Whacckk!! Yeeooowww
Legs kicking, hands banging on the carpet Sally fought to stop herself from shedding a tear, her eyes were certainly watering. Finally her ordeal was at an end.
‘I think that should do for now,’ said mum.
The ‘for now’ part didn’t register with Sally and the prospect of further bottom warming went unnoticed.
‘Get yourself up.’ Ordered mum.
Sally eased herself up and pulled up her knickers and jeans careful to avoid them rubbing on her enflamed bottom.
‘Now you know what happens when you disobey my rules don’t you?’ Asked mum.
‘Yes.’ Mumbled Sally.
Mum got up and left the room. Sally flung herself on her bed and lay rubbing her burning bottom. After a while she got up went to the mirror and pulled down her jeans. She could see her deep red bottom and signs of bruising were already starting to show.
Some things never change.

moni2

Re: Back to mum

Post by moni2 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:47 am

What a great story! Girls are never too old to go over mom's knee!

dexter1

Post by dexter1 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:38 am

moni2 wrote:What a great story! Girls are never too old to go over mom's knee!
great spanking story f/f my favorite did u ever think about recording ur stories on tape or having a spanking phone service with recorded stories

devonboy

Post by devonboy » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:54 pm

Big spanks were given , nice story ,best from ,Timx