Ache F/m erotic (longer) as requested :D

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
MsBehave

Ache F/m erotic (longer) as requested :D

Post by MsBehave » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:42 am

It has been two days, but I am missing you already with that strange dull heartache, the one reserved for nothing else in the world.

I remember you chastising me before bringing me gently into the cradle of your thighs. I remember leaning and pressing myself against you luxuriating in the augmentation I know you find there. She’s going to spank me. She’s going to spank me first, I smiled smugly against the side of her head and turn my nose—just enough, to capture the floral scent of her hair into my body.

“You’re going to be a good boy,” she states calmly, “and take your spanking.” There’s no other choice than to nod meekly as the silk tie gag is doing its job. “Good boy,” she almost purrs and my heartbeat skitters dangerously in my chest. She smells so damn good—intoxicating and wanton, exotic and sensual all in the one gorgeous woman. My thoughts have turned dark and torrid as I capture the hint of her intimate scent and I want—crave nothing more. The tension is palpable as apprehension flutters into my body and churns in my gut, as though electric eels possess my body with the authority she does.

She pats my butt parentally then guides me over her lap. I settle best I can, knowing my bottom sits pleasingly skyward. She sighs at the sight of me, no doubt... recalcitrant, bound and gagged, my lily-white bottom quivering slightly as it heaves in time with my hot, stinging tears.

“Ah, pretty tears for me?” her lyrical voice is almost playful as her words fall gracefully into my ears. I swallow deeply and nod, submissively pressing my heated cheek to her leg.

Without preamble her hand rains down on my bottom again and again. I imagine the deep blush of my butt bests the embarrassment on my cheeks now. “I do so love your bottom when it’s pink,” she lovingly smooths her hand across my bottom... everywhere she’s just brought to life. My erection grazes over her hip as she speaks. “I prefer scarlet,” she adds nonchalantly, as though pondering paint samples.

Her hand spanks me firmly now, astonishingly hard, hard as a paddle, as I squirm for less, for more, for every contact she affords me. She sets a punishing pace and I am helpless to stop her. My cheeks hollow and contract as my cock dry humps her itchy skirt of its own volition--my breathing ragged and loud as I pant with each subtle thrust of my burning loins.

She stops abruptly and I wonder if I am to be paddled for my transgression or if she realizes I can do no other when I am draped over her. I press my erection over her thighs willing her to stop already, terrified she will. I am bound and bound to her. I am gagged and yet my body conveys eloquently all I need. I am spanked and yet I am loved and cherished above all. The complexities make me dizzy. I relax across her lap, relinquished and sated yet hungry and insatiable.

“That’s my good boy,” her voice dances through my mind, so soft and hypnotic. “Good boy for me. Show me that you love my ministrations.”

I do! I truly do! She must have picked up the shorter flogger with the metal tips as with the first lash my buttocks are already on fire like nothing else can pull from them. I moan and her body seems to sigh joyfully. She’s enjoying my pain as she pulls my lust from my body. Again and again she brings the tips to bear along my buttocks and I can’t stand it any longer. I moan and twist. She takes this to mean that I want more! I cry out, but still she doesn’t stop. I twist on her lap and note that she’s moaning softly, as though she knows a secret. My poor cock must have shriveled and died already as the licks of pain gather there and churn horribly. No! No! I want to scream. My head shakes from side to side against her leg as she flogs my butt.

“That’s a good boy, give me more of your tears,” she mocks me. Why would she mock me? Through my glazed mind, I cannot think why—or straight, for that matter. The fog clouds my mind and my body tenses as I search desperately for the answer. “Ah! Baby, don’t fight it,” she purrs. I take a huge cleansing breath and let it out slowly, relaxing into each stinging blow of the flogger. “Mmm, good boy for me,” she states emphatically. “Good boy,” she intones, her breathing is no longer steady as she anticipates running her fingers between my legs and playing with my perineum and hot, laden balls. “That’s my good boy, give it up for me. Break for me.”

You, and only every You, I think as her nimble, clever fingers dive deeper between my thighs—flogger forgotten as she intermittently soothes the sting with the palm of her hand before spanking my cheek in time with my hips. Oh! The divine sting of her hand and the scratch of her skirt against satin covered steel...

“Good boys get to finish. You are my good boy, right?”

Yes, I miss you with a dull, ferocious ache.

End. Missie x

hairbrushedhubby

Re: Ache F/m erotic (longer) as requested :D

Post by hairbrushedhubby » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:48 am

A very good story from a sub's point of view, well done.

MsBehave

Post by MsBehave » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:06 am

hairbrushedhubby wrote:A very good story from a sub's point of view, well done.
Thanks very much - I totally appreciate you taking the time to write

MsBehave

Post by MsBehave » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:02 am

lil_sugah wrote:
hairbrushedhubby wrote:A very good story from a sub's point of view, well done.
Thanks very much - I totally appreciate you taking the time to write
You are all honing me into the best writer I can be. THANK YOU ALL!

Mr-AlanUK

Post by Mr-AlanUK » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:42 am

A good imaginative story capturing the essential parts - thanks

MsBehave

Post by MsBehave » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:11 am

Sir-alan45 wrote:A good imaginative story capturing the essential parts - thanks
Thank you Sir alan xx

Often123

Post by Often123 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:32 am

I'm glad I logged in and found this one, Missie my friend. Very well done.

hairbrushedhubby

Post by hairbrushedhubby » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:30 am

Can we have more F/M stories from you please Missy?

MsBehave

Post by MsBehave » Tue May 26, 2015 8:16 am

Often123 wrote:I'm glad I logged in and found this one, Missie my friend. Very well done.
Thank you so much! Pleased you enjoyed it!!! xx