Former principal

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
dwest48

Former principal

Post by dwest48 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:26 pm

I will start with the day my former principal, Mr. Maddox had five truly blistered bottoms lined up along the wall in his office. The same wall I had put my face to 24 years ago after receiving four licks with his paddle. I never thought in a million years it would happen again but here I am.
This Thursday morning I find myself in Mr. Maddox’s office about 24 years latter talking about my 18-year-old daughter in her senior year being expelled from school for a knockdown drag out fight in the middle of the hall. The rules clearly explain that any form of fighting in school requires immediate termination, Mr. Maddox went on to explain that my daughter had been offered disciplinary action by the teacher that broke the fight up, which would have been Four licks with her small paddle, this would have ended the situation in the classroom and it would not have been brought up again. Your daughter, having rejected this offer, left the teacher no other option than to bring the matter to me. I talked with Jane the other girl in the conflict, and she agreed to six licks from me which ended her participation in this matter. I again offered the same opportunity to Diane. I was then told she would not accept any kind of Cpl. punishment and that I needed to call her mother to get this straightened out. Mr. Maddox went on to explain that he tried to call me at home but got no answer, which left him no other choice but to fill out the paperwork required to terminate my daughters tincture at this school. This brings us to this meeting this morning, as it stands now Diane is terminated from school this year, and all funds have been forfeited. This is all taking place about 1 month from graduation.
Mr. Maddox explained that he was not required in any way shape or form to make any offers but said he had talked to several people on our behalf, and was asked to come up with another solution if at all possible. He went on to say that he had given a great deal of thought about this. He looked at the permission cards they had on file that give permission to use corporal punishment and noticed that I had not signed the card but my husband had. This leads me to think that you felt like you could do a better job than we could in handling these situations, He said at this point he was inclined to leave it in my hands.
I will make one offer it will not be negotiable, but it is an offer that I believe to be fair, since you did not sign the card, I will allow Diane to finish this school year and graduate, but in order to do so, both you and Diane will receive eight licks from my paddle, this is not something I would normally offer but I feel like you made a deal with Diane to protect her bottom and that deal should cost both of you equally, this deal will be good for 30 min. I would suggest you call your husband, or your mother, and discussed this with one or both of them, if you decide to accept this offer you will both receive your paddling immediately. If this offer is totally outrageous and you feel it is totally unfair you can walk out at any time and choose any other option that you desire, please take a few minutes to think and talk this over, then I will ask for your choice.
I called mom first because I knew Mr. Maddox and mother had been close for a long time, she had even taught at this school a few years back. I didn't know whether she could help or not but I didn't want to accept the choice that had been put before me. I didn't feel like I should have to accept this choice. I was totally surprised when she explained to me that she had in fact already talked to Mr. Maddox on my behalf and asked him if he could possibly come up with another choice. She felt like this choice was totally acceptable for him as an educator, and that a good paddling would probably do me a world of good, and the graduation would go on as planned. She went on to explain that this was just her feelings and that I was a grown lady and could do as I pleased. I told her thanks and I would get back to her later. I then call Jack, my husband, I talked to him and explained what I had run into at the school, thanking he would give me some encouraging words only to find out his team was in the middle of arresting someone and he could not talk much. He did say that I was no stranger to spanking and if it meant Diane finishing school take one for the team. He said I should have signed the form and this conversation would not be taking place. He told me that he had his gun drowned and his team was about to make an arrest, I knew he was the team leader in this and had to be ready to call in back up if needed, and he needed to go, but he said he would back me up and would agree with whatever I decided.
Well that was two out of three in favor of me being paddled, well both of us being paddled. I knew I should have signed the consent form, but I had made a deal with all three of my daughters, I just did not thank one of them would get me into this. Diane sat there and watched me talk on the phone. I knew she was wondering whether she was going home as is, or with a blistered bottom, I was thanking the same thing. It wasn’t till I looked at her, that I knew I wanted her butt blistered for getting me into this, I knew it would never happen to me again. I also knew life for all three of my daughters was about to change, our way of life was going to change, their bottoms were going to suffer from here on, I was going to be a mother instead of a best friend. The talking back and the arguing was about to come to an end.
Mr. Maddox was standing at the door when I looked up; he asked me what we were going to do. I was shifting in my chair and my bottom was starting to tingle, as I thought about what was going to happen back there. I looked at him and said Diane was going to graduate with her class. With that, he looked at Diane and told her to wait in the outer office. When she was gone he didn’t waste any time telling me to bend over the back of the desk, saying we would get this over with quickly. He then picked up the card, that I should have signed, and read a line at the bottom that my husband had written, stating that his girls had extensive training in martial arts, and to prevent any reflex action he should possibly restrain their arms, I told him, that would not be necessary for me, but he quickly told me I was one of the girls. He then produced a pair of panty hose with loops on the leg ends that he slid the up my arms to just below my elbows it wasn’t until he pulled his center drawer out just a little and pulled the gusset around the drawer then pulled the drawer out a little more. This pulled me farther across the desk putting my head lower and my bottom higher the high heels didn’t help either putting the underside of my bottom up and out in the perfect position to be paddled. I tried to pull back a little and found the hose pulled tighter every time I pulled. I was going to be paddled now weather I liked it or not. The call he made next brought a protest from me, he called and asked Tammy to step into his office, as she came in, and he asked her to finish preparing me. I then felt her behind me and my skirt started to come up, I screamed at her to stop, telling them I only had thong panties on, to which she said, we can see, looks like you picked the wrong day to wear them. Mr. Maddox then pulled open the bottom desk drawer and retrieved his paddle, doing this very slowly so I could get a good look at it before it blistered my bottom. I could see him move around in back of me and I knew it was not going to be long now. I then felt a few light taps on my bottom, then it struck with a load solid THAWAK, it took the wind out of me, then a searing burn, then another lick,THAWAK, and the third lick,THAWAK landed a little higher he started right on the underside of my bottom when I was able to take a breath it was awiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaawwww pleeeeeeeeeeeese stttoooopppppppp my eyes started to tear just before the forth lick, THAWAK, IIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE the forth lick brought full tears, my ass was on fire I could feel each cheek flatten as that paddle did its work the fifth,THAWAK, and sixth,THAWAK came quickly leaving me crying openly as I gasp for air my bottom was swollen and a burning ball of fire.III EEEE AWHAAAAAAAAAAA Pleeeeeeeese stoppppppppp I can’t take any more I wailed, as I tried to pull free I wasn’t going any ware till he finished. The seventh lick, THAWAK, defeated me; I just laid there sobbing with more tears than I knew I had. He waited for me to stop moving my bottom. I was stomping my feet and waving my bottom in the air trying to find a cool spot. When I stopped for a second he landed the eighth and final lick,THAWAK the hardest yet, right to the underside of my bottom, almost lifting me off my feet as I just laid there and sobbed I saw through tears him put that awful paddle up, I just laid there for about 5 minutes while he told me that when he released me I was to hold my skirt up and go stand on that middle dot and face the wall, he told me that if I turned around or let my skirt fall, I would get more licks. Then I was released and I made a b line to that dot and but my head on the wall and cried I wanted my hands on my bottom so bad but I was not about to let go of my skirt. I heard the office door open and close as Tammy left; I found it hard to believe that a 24 or 25 year old school sectary had just seen a 44 year old Mother get the paddling of her life, she would have seen the blisters he left and known I would not be sitting for awhile. With the stinging, burning fire and swelling, I really didn’t care, who saw my bare ass, at this time I just wanted it over. I had started to compose myself when Mr. Maddox told me to pull my skirt down and come over and face him In front of his desk. He asks me if I thought I was ready to sign the consent card or did I still want to stand with the girls. I asked him where and if he had a pen, I was still sniffling when I signed the card; I knew I had just signed away each girls bottom, but from now on they were on their own. He then asked if he could talk to me for a minute about my relationship with my three daughters. He started by saying that he had been an educator for close to 50 years, that he had seen so many times where parents tried to be there children’s best friend and how in most cases it didn’t work, and being a best friend sold a parent way short. A parent should be much more, a protector, a mentor, a teacher, a doctor, a healer, a listener and a disciplinarian, that limiting yourself to any one of these takes away from the other ones, he asked me to please thank about this, then he would have taught me something today.
Mr. Maddox pushed back away from his desk while telling me that our business was finished, but as a parent, I could either leave for a few minutes, while he finished up here, or I could stay as a second witness. I indicated that I would like to stay. I asked him if he was going to paddle Diane on her bare bottom like he did me, he was quick to explain that although quite modest I did indeed have panties on, and that if I requested it he could paddle her on her panties. I told him that due to the trouble she caused I wanted to request it, so be it, he said. He then told me that he would be giving her the eight licks like he had given me, but if I would like, he would leave the room, and I, as her mother could give her 3 or 4 more on her bare bottom to reestablish myself as her mother. He told me that if I did, her bottom would be quite bruised and blistered and to thank about my own bottom receiving more licks. Thank about it while I finish my job.
Mr. Maddox got up went to the door and asked Diane to please step into his office, when I first saw her she looked petrified. I could see it in her eyes, she had heard me getting paddled, my pleading, squalling and begging Mr. Maddox to stop, to no avail, each crack of that paddle as it made solid contact with each cheek of my butt, searing the lower hemispheres of my bottom each time. Coming in Mr. Maddox pointed Diane to the front of his desk, telling her to bend over and place her elbows on the desk. I watched as Diane looked at me then the card, Mr. Maddox had left on his desk showing now two signatures. Mr. Maddox picked up the card and read the line at the bottom that my husband had written telling him that his girls all had extensive training in martial arts and to prevent any reflex action he should possibly restrain their arms. With that he slid the loops up Diane’s arms to just below her elbows and again pulled the gusset under the middle drawer pulling her bottom up and out just like mine must have looked like. My mother had always said we all had bubble butts that were made for a hairbrush or paddle; she was surely right about that. Mr. Maddox stepped to the door and again asked Tammy to step into his office, as she came in he handed her the card, she looked at it, handed it back to him, he placed it back on the desk so Diane could read it. Tammy moved around in back of Diane, reached around and unhooked the button on her blue jeans pulled the zipper down and started working them over her hips and bottom then down to her knees. She noticed the long shirt tails and heavy panties and said looks like someone knew they might be paddled today; apparently you didn’t know the one piece of clothing only box had been checked. Tammy took two little clamps and within seconds the shirt tail was well out of the way leaving only a panty clad bottom ready to be paddled. I looked at Tammy and could see the enjoyment she was receiving out of this as she steeped to one side where she could see clearly. Mr. Maddox moved around to the front of his desk and reached down to the bottom drawer and got his paddle out, again vary slowly so Diane could see what was about to be applied to her bottom. I found both of my hands on my own bottom rubbing slowly; I still had tears appearing when I saw that paddle that had just reduced me to a well paddled little girl. Mr. Maddox Knew he had just adjusted my attitude and was about to adjust Diane’s as well. Moving into position, Mr. Maddox pointed to where he wanted me to stand, as the paddle tapped Diane’s’ bottom lightly it felt like it was tapping mine again then with a full swing that paddle made contact, CRACK it struck the lower center of her bottom. I knew she was not prepared "Aieee!"...CRACK!.."Ouch..Please, I'll be..." CRACK!!..."Owwww!! "Nooo!".. I can't..." CRACK!! "Nooo!".”Oooo, it hurts!"..CRACK..."Aieeee!!" She twisted and lurched violently across his desk unable to break free, her posterior on fire. Desperately she wanted to reach back to rub her stinging bottom, but the hose prevented her from doing so. Oh, how that paddle hurt! Oh, how she wanted him to stop! CRACK!! "Aieeee!! Aggghhh!! Noooooo!!"Aieeeeeeeeeeeeee!! now openly sobbing, her bottom moving like an American flag in a wind storm. I couldn’t help but think how mine had looked, doing the same thing, trying to avoid that awful paddle that was causing so much pain. Mr. Maddox being the professional he is waited until it came to a slight stop then CRACK lower center, this brought on more howling and foot stomping. The eighth lick landing in the same spot again with a loud CRACK. Mr. Maddox must have known the paddling had produced the desired effect he wanted, because Diane was just laying across his desk sobbing. Hers was the second bottom that had produced, an attitude of total surrender, and a well paddled little girl.
I could see in my mind how each time that paddle had landed with the flick of the wrist, how solid it made contact with both cheeks, flatting them making them bounce back a little more seared each time. I could now see big circles starting to form on the lower part of Diane’s’ bottom. I knew mine must look the same, but by now mine were probably more pronounced as blisters. I knew it was going to make sitting difficult if not impossible for awhile. As I came back to reality Diane’s hands were rubbing her bottom but I knew that was not going to help. I was still wiping tears with one hand and rubbing mine with the other, the burning fire and stinging had not stopped and my bottom burned. I could feel it starting to swell and it started to feel wet, my skirt felt so tight I thought it was going to rip, it also stuck to me like it was glued. Mr. Maddox told us both to move over and stand facing the wall, me in the middle, and Diane to my left, as she started to pull her jeans up he told her to leave them down, he also told me to pull my skirt back up. He wanted to see two well paddled bottoms when he looked, and man could he. He didn’t say anything about our rubbing them he knew the fire he had set wasn’t going away soon.
Fifteen minutes later when we were told we could leave he was on the phone telling someone it was time to come in and settle up. I thought I heard my mother’s name but I couldn’t tell I still had my own problems to worry about my butt was swollen my eyes were swollen and my face was streaked with tears. I prayed I wouldn’t run into anybody I knew on the way to the car or on the way home but as fate would have it standing outside by my car stood my two other daughters. I knew they knew, and I thank they knew that I knew, but I just told them we would talk at home. They both started in on me to go back in and sign them out so they could go home with us. I opened my door and started to get in when I realized sitting wasn’t going to be that easy and with both of my younger daughters looking on I tried to look ok but my butt hurt and brought on new tears. That’s when my middle daughter exclaimed that Mr. Maddox must have really blistered yawls butts no wonder you won’t go back in there. That’s when I told both of them to go back to school before they got the same, and with big smiles, almost laughing, they headed back into the building. What I didn’t see was Mr. Maddox watching from the door outside of his office. He already knew what needed to be done and would handle it later that same day. Before I could get my blistered butt home Mr. Maddox was already on the phone with my husband telling him what he had seen regarding my other daughters and filling him in on the state of my bottom and how I had signed the form with tears in my eyes gladly, also checking the one piece of clothing rule or bare with a female spanker. My husband said that this should create a better attitude tonight at home, but he wanted to talk to me about what was said at the car. He told Mr. Maddox that before he put his paddle up he might need to adjust two more bottoms, he would get right back with him as soon as he talked to me.
I had just gotten home and gone straight to my bedroom gotten naked and was laying across the bed thanking about how bad my butt hurt and how the cheeks of Diane’s butt had just flattened each time that paddle connected with them and how mine had done the same right in front of Tammy turning redder and redder with each lick I knew they were black and blue now and stilled burned something terrible. The phone startled me out of my thoughts it was my husband telling me he was back at his office and wanted to know how it went, I started crying again telling him how Mr. Maddox had blistered my bare butt good, and that I had never been paddled like that before. He asked me what I meant by bare, he had understood that one piece of clothing had to be left on. I told him I had never ever thought I would be paddled like a little girl so I had warned thong panties. I told him how my butt was swollen and black and blue and I really couldn’t sit on it. I told him about trying to get into the car in front of the girls and started crying while they just smiled and that I thought they were laughing as they went back to school. I didn’t know how I was going to face them this afternoon. I told him how Diane’s butt was just as bad and she had big girl panties on. Bottom line is Diane is going to graduate with her class. The last thing he said was not to worry about the girls he would talk to Mr. Maddox about them and see if he can do anything about their attitude about today and he would pick them up from school this afternoon. He called Mr. Maddox back and told him about the girls laughing and suggested an attitude adjustment for them as well, I asked him about the bare bottom paddling and he was quick to point out that I had signed the form and checked the box for one piece of clothing or bare with a female teacher. I asked him to check and see if my wife had checked it also, he said she had I asked if I could make a suggestion, he said by all means, so this won’t come up in the future and bite her, I would like you to give them six good licks then if you can get a female teacher to give them four good licks on their bare butts and let’s see if this takes care of the problems. I thank it will. I told him to have them ready about thirty minutes before school lets out and I will pick them up.
I now have four well paddled girls in the house each in their own rooms dealing with blistered bottoms in their own way. It was their grandmother’s car out front when I picked the girls up I ran the tag to make sure, but that’s another story. My wife told me that her bottom was not the only thing burning.

dwest48

Re: Former principal

Post by dwest48 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:46 pm

did anybody like this story or should I stop writing stories

fatherjim_99

Post by fatherjim_99 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:52 pm

To begin with, write because you like to write, not to please others. Secondly, your story was quite fun and would love to hear about Grandma's paddling as well!

Thanks for sharing!

vikingprincess

Post by vikingprincess » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:08 pm

I totally agree with everything that FatherJim said. Fun story, write because you like to do it and thank you for sharing.