Sex, Lies and Slamming Doors F/M

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
larose

Sex, Lies and Slamming Doors F/M

Post by larose » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:52 pm

Dan stood in the corner, his arms stiffly at his sides, silently cursing himself. ‘Why had I been so dumb?’ he thought. He knew he was going to get in trouble and that hiding it was only going to make it worse, but it was like he could not help himself. Staring at the corner, his heart beat faster, he strained his ears for the sounds of his wife moving around their bedroom. As usual he heard nothing, which only tempted him more to turn around for a quick peak. Dan knew however that it would only serve to earn him a sharp smack on his behind and get himself in more trouble. ‘What the hell is she doing’ Dan thought to himself. It was like Laura turned into some sort of soundless ninja whenever he was told to stand in the corner. With a louder than necessary huff Dan shifted his weight from his left to his right foot. ‘I wish she’d just get this over with’ Dan thought to himself.
“Daniel come here please” Laura said sternly, her voice even. Dan slowly turned around, swallowing hard as he saw the ticket in Laura’s hand. He suddenly thought that the corner was not so bad, and wished he could retreat back there. “Sit down” his wife said, pointing to the edge of their bed. He sat down on the soft cream colored comforter, ironically thinking how comfortable it felt to sit and rest his back from his previous position. He knew that feeling was going to change in a few moments.
Pacing a little bit in front of her husband, Laura stopped and turned to him. “What were you thinking Dan? We’ve talked about speeding before, but did you really think I wasn’t going to find out about the ticket?” she asked, exasperation clear in her voice. “I’m sorry Laura” Dan said quietly looking at the floor. Laura put her hand under her husband’s chin and looked into his eyes. “I know you’re sorry young man, but I think you’re sorry you were caught, otherwise I don’t think you had ANY intentions of telling me.” When Dan again tried to stare at the floor Laura grabbed his chin a little more firmly. “Am I correct?” Laura asked. With his voice cracking slightly Dan answered “yes ma’am”.
Laura walked over to her vanity and opened the drawer to take out the old worn oak hairbrush. “I will not be married to a liar Dan” Laura said walking around their bedroom. Regrettably Dan recognized the gesture. It was Laura’s way of working off her own anger. It made Dan worry about the state of his behind in a few minutes. “I know Laura” Dan said, regret dripping from his voice. “We all make mistakes,” Laura continued. “I don’t expect you to be perfect, we’ve talked about speeding before and it’s dangerous, you know that. But to lie to me is completely unacceptable.”
Dan knew the minute he got pulled over with his buddies two months prior while fishing that Laura was going to have his head. She had scolded him a few times for his driving and spanked him once before for getting a ticket. Luckily for him, being a fireman he was able to get out of most of them because he knew the cops. Having been in a different state at the time however had not worked well for him. Regardless he hoped to put off the spanking he was sure he had coming by paying the bill quietly. Laura and Dan had all joint accounts, but they kept two separate accounts for gifts and other things, so that they could still surprise one another. When Dan paid the ticket online, in his rush to do it when Laura was not home, he did not pay attention to the fact that the account he had used did not have enough money in it and resulted in overdraft fees.
Laura had called him at work that day and read him the riot act. He had actually blushed when on the phone, worried that one of his co-workers was going to hear his wife going ballistic on him. Much of the lecture he was getting, will Laura paced their bedroom, he had heard then. It had killed him when an involuntary “yes ma’am” came out of Dan’s mouth when his wife told him to come straight home from work. He was positive the guys would tease him about that for a while. Apparently over $100 in fees had been accessed when Dan was not paying attention to the account.
“What do you have to say for yourself Daniel William?” Laura asked, pulling Dan away from his own thoughts and back to the lecture. “Laura I already said I’m sorry, I know I screwed up” Dan said, knowing he was in the wrong, but attitude creeped into his response. He hated the lecture almost more than the actual spanking. Laura, who was a fairly rational person could be infuriating when she was scolding. Mostly because she made Dan feel painted into a corner and her rationality made it difficult for him to come up with any sort of excuse that made sense.
“I’m sorry Daniel am I bothering you?” Laura asked, warning clear in her voice. Dan again just looked at the floor. He realized he crossed a line and knew at this point he was only adding fuel to Laura’s fury.
Laura felt her own anger bubbling over because of her husband’s defiant attitude, and she knew she needed to give herself time to calm down so that she would spank him fairly but not too excessively. “Dan since you seem to not understand just how unacceptable your lies are, you’re going to go downstairs into our office and you’re going to write one hundred times for me ‘I will not lie to my wife’.” At that Dan’s head popped up quickly, staring unbelievably at his wife. She had never made him write lines before. “Come on Laura, I’m not a child, that’s ridiculous” he objected. “No, you know what’s ridiculous Daniel ? You hiding things from me to save your own skin, it’s childish and immature. Not to mention completely disrespectful” Laura lectured, her voice taking on an icy edge. “I know I messed up, I said that all ready, can you just spank me and get it over with?” Dan asked, his own indignation seeping out of his voice as he glared at his wife. “Don’t you worry Danny, you’ll be getting spanked, but first you’re going to march yourself down stairs and do as I ask” Laura said, the warning clear in her voice as her stern eyes matched the challenge in Dan’s. “Fine” Dan said, standing up with full machismo bravado pouring out of his gestures. He roughly pushed himself up off their bed, and past his wife.
Dan continued to stomp out the bedroom and down the stairs. Laura followed behind him, carrying the brush down stairs with her, to be used later. “Daniel, you’re not doing yourself any favors with that attitude young man” Laura warned. Dan to his own credit at that point kept his thoughts to himself. He was fuming. He had asked for this arrangement, before they got married, but he never thought he would be writing lines like he was one of Laura’s seventh graders.
Once they were both down stairs, Dan turned to go down the hall into their office while Laura went to go into their kitchen to start dinner while Dan worked on his lines. “No stalling Daniel, I want those done neatly, but promptly” Laura said, putting on what Dan called her ‘teacher voice’. “Ah ah bossypants” Dan said quietly to himself. “What was that?” Laura asked, the sternness in her hear tone causing Dan to mentally kick himself. As he reached the office, instead of answering his wife, he slammed the door to their office shut, his anger finally boiling over. The slam caused a few pictures to fall off the wall, but luckily for Dan nothing broke. When he heard the stomp of his wife’s feet down the hall, he all but knew he had made his own coffin. “Daniel William have you completely lost your mind young man?” Laura asked her voice raised. Without giving her errant husband time to respond, Laura stalked over to him, the brush still in her hand and grabbed his arm. “You know better than to slam doors and stomp around our home like some spoiled child. I married a grown man, not a spoiled brat” she continued, no sign of the rationality, that had infuriated Dan previously, but he desperately missed now. Roughly sitting down on the small sofa, Laura threw the brush down as she worked on the belt Dan was wearing. Looking up at her husband as she got his jeans and boxers down, Laura continued her lecture. “I am very disappointed in your behavior, I am going to spank you for your childish behavior now. Then you will write those lines. After that we will address your ticket and your lying”.
As Laura listed off Dan’s transgressions, his heart sank into his stomach. The magnitude of the trouble he was in hit him. The mix of emotions Dan felt in the last few minutes caused him to want to break down and cry before the spanking began. His stubborn fury however, caused him to swallow back his tears, at least in that moment, as he was guided over his wife’s capable lap.
“Daniel why are you being punished?” Laura asked as she rubbed his bare white bottom that was presented over her knee. “Because I was childish and slammed the door” Dan said with dread. “Good job baby” Laura said, her voice softening a little bit. She continued to rub her hand over his tight muscular butt for a few minutes. “Are you ready to except your punishment?” Laura asked as she wrapped her leg over his to help keep him in place. “Yes ma’am” Dan responded resigned to his fate.
With that Laura lifted her hand and began to spank briskly. She wasted no time in turning his attractive bottom a bright, hot pink. Laura spanked rapidly, and as usual focused a great deal of attention to Dan’s sit spots. She would smack down on the same spot four or five times before moving onto a new location. “What happens to naughty young men who act childish?” Laura asked. She slowed the spanks slightly, to give Dan a chance to answer. “They get spanked” Dan said through grit teeth. “Very well done Dan” Laura praised as she reached over to grab the brush and give her hand a break.
Unexpectedly Dan felt a sharp sting of wood begin its assault to his unprotected bottom. He had almost no time to respond to the first smack as the second and third fell in rapid succession. Spanks fell without any pattern. It was impossible for Dan to anticipate where Laura was going to land her hard spanks. The lack of control caused Dan to begin to squirm and gasp. He could feel the panic begin to build in his chest as his composure began to slip. With the pain building, Dan could not help himself and shot his hand back to protect his backside. Laura without concern, deflected his hand and landed a particularly hard volley of spank to his tender sit spots just out of reach of his hand. She firmly gripped his arm up and out of the way.
“Oww, oh please baby, I’m so sorry” Dan wailed, as he tried to twist his arm away and struggled over his wife’s lap. The pain from the brush was going through him like lightning. He was positive that his behind was on fire, from the heat he could feel was radiating off of it. Dan pleaded and groaned for his spanking to end, but all his complaints and promises fell on deaf ears as Laura committed to thoroughly spanking her husband.
When Laura felt the subtle change in Dan’s demeanor and felt the tension in his arm to give way, she slowly began to slow down on the spanks. She eventually stopped spanking all together, and slowly rubbed Dan’s back for a few minutes. She approvingly looked up and down the long lines of his husband’s strong frame. Her own anger was spent and all she felt was admiration for the amazing man that was over her lap so fully chastised. “Shhhh, its okay baby” Laura coed into his ear, slowly bringing him back to the present. When Dan had calmed down more, Laura slowly helped him to his feet, and pulled up his boxers.
She gathered her husband into a warm hug, rubbing his back as he caught his breath. Laura brought her hand softly up to Dan’s cheek and cupped his face. She turned it to her and placed a soft kiss on Dan’s cheek. “Okay Sweetheart, you’re going to sit down and write those lines. When they are done come out and have dinner” Laura said, looking into Dan’s eyes. Dan opened his mouth ready to complain. Laura placed a finger on his lips, the warning was clear in her eyes. “Just listen young man” Laura said, giving her husband a quick kiss on the lips.
After Laura walked out of the office, Dan sat down gingerly on his sore bottom. His hand instinctively went up to rub his chastised behind, as he kicked his jeans completely off. He took out a pad of paper and a pen, and began to write the 100 lines Laura had requested. After a little more than 30 minutes, Dan was finished. He picked up his jeans and folded them neatly. He took his jeans and the finished lines into the kitchen.
Laura was reading the paper when Dan walked in. “Hey Baby, are you hungry?” she asked when she saw his standing in the door way. “A little” Dan said quietly. Dan continued to stand awkwardly in the doorway. “Uhhhh… Laura…. Ummm. What do you want me to do with these?” he asked, holding up the lines. “Oh I’ll take those” she said as she placed a bowl of soup on the table for Dan. She grabbed the lines and looked them over quickly. “Okay good job” she responded with little emotion.
Dan relaxed a little, and sat down carefully to enjoy his dinner. The conversation he shared with his wife, was their typical dinner conversation, about work, plans for the weekend, things they had read in the paper. He had actually began to relax. As he got up to put his dish in the sink, he asked Laura if she was also finished. “Yep, thank you huh”. “Dan when you’ve put the dishes in the sink, please go up to our room and get ready for bed, I’ll be up in a few minutes to talk to you”. “But Laura, I thought we were done with that” Dan said, as an embarrassing whine crept into his voice. “Sorry honey, I told you we were going to address your ticket and lying later” Laura said nonchalantly. No longer having the energy to fight her, Dan said “yes ma’am” and with his head down went into their room, taking his jeans with him.
Dan entered their bedroom, took off his T-shirt and sat on their bed to wait for his wife. Laura came in a few minutes later. Dan watched her hesitantly, as she changed into an oversized T-shirt. Dan could feel the butterflies flapping their wings rapidly in his stomach. Laura sat down next to him, and took his hands into hers. “Dan, I’m upset about the ticket, but the main reason I’m upset is just because of how dangerous it is. I don’t know what I’d do without you” Laura said in a soft voice. She gripped her husband’s hand, and loved the feel of his strong fingers against her. “I know baby, I’m sorry Laura” Dan said looking into his wife’s eyes. “Okay honey, stand up and lay over our bed, I’m going to grab the belt and then you can go to bed”. “Laura its only eight” Dan asked slightly whining. “I can make the spank last long enough to make it later” Laura responded, stopping Dan’s complaint in its tracks.
Dan did not want to make his situation worse, so he silently got up, placed several pillows at the end of their bed, and laid himself over them, after taking down his boxers. While he was doing that, Laura retrieved his brown leather belt from the closet. She doubled it over and wrapped the buckle end around her hand. When she walked over to her husband, she noticed how the previous spanking was already fading, but she could see a few faint bruises that she was sure would still be tender in the morning. She leaned down close to Dan’s ear, and brushed her lips against his cheek. “I love you” she whispered in a husky voice, that surprised Dan a bit, as it was the voice she often used when they were making love. “I love you too” was Dan’s response.
Without warning Laura raised the belt high and brought it down with a whoop sound across Dan’s bare bottom. A wide red line developed across the center of each cheek. Dan’s body lurched forward and he balled the comforter in his hands. He twisted his eyes shut as he felt another spank land only half an inch from the last spank. Eve with the belt, Laura’s aim seemed incredible. Every spank landed only slightly off from the last, but overlapped slightly. It caused the pain to slowly build. The belt left a biting sting against Dan’s flesh, but renewed the ache the brush had previously left.
After 10 hard searing spanks, Dan cried out and kicked his legs frantically. “Owww Laura I’m so sorry, I’ll never speed again” Dan pleaded. “I know baby” Laura said, soothingly, but none the less did not stop spanking. She placed a strong hand on the small of Dan’s back, both to reassure him with her touch, but to also instil in him that the spanking was going to continue until the lesson was driven home. “What you did was dangerous and immature, hiding it was worse yet. If we ever have to have this conversation again Daniel I will make this spanking feel like patty cake” Laura warned as she rounded into the 20th-25th sharp spank. “Yyyes ma’am. I promise, never again” Dan said his voice catching as tears fell down his face. After 25 spanks Laura stopped and put the belt down.
She sat down next to Dan and rubbed his back. Pulling him in close by the waist and running her hand the length of his torso. From the nape of his neck, playing with his hair, down his spin, she worked the tension out. “It’s okay Dan, you’re alright” she soothed. Dan reached over and buried his head in Laura’s lap as he calmed himself down and held tightly onto his wife’s waist. “I’m so sorry baby” Dan said, laying his head to the side.
Laura inched up to the top of their bed, urging Dan to follow her. Dan following her guidance, crawled up to the top of the bed, and under the covers. Once there he snuggled up to Laura, holding her tight, and now running his hands, up and down the length of her body. As he calmed down from the chastisement he had received his rubbing and touching became more demanding and hungry. Dan began to kiss his wife’s arms and brought her hand up to his lips. Looking into Laura’s eyes, Dan leaned down and kissed her hungrily on the mouth. Their tongues met and they grabbed at one another like needy teenagers. Dan reached down and pulled the T-shirt up and over Laura’s head. Once bare, he kissed and suckled her breasts, flicking the nipples with his tongue.
Laura was running her hands through her husband’s hair, loving the way his mouth and hands felt on her body. She arched her back into him, telling him how much she wanted him. As his lips and tongue explored and teased her body, she moaned both from the pleasure of the sensation and the desire for him to continue. With an impish smile, Dan looked up at her and winked, as he dove under their covers. Laura giggled as Dan again kissed and teased her body, and worked her panties down and completely off her legs. With a satisfied smirk he emerged with her panties and threw them across the room. Their mouths met again.
Dan now completely aroused, grabbed Laura firmly in an embrace and continued to passionately kiss her as he entered her. Laura matched Dan’s hunger, running her nails down his back firmly, but not enough to really hurt. They rode together, their bodies in time with one another continuing to kiss and explore one another.
Their breathing became heavier and lusty. Laura moaned and purred with ecstasy. They both exploded into each other, feeling complete relaxation and bliss.
After a few minutes, Laura kissed the top of Dan’s head, as he laid on top of her. “Oh you’re incredible” she said in a huff, still gathering her senses. In one fluid motion, she adjusted their positions so that she was straddling Dan’s body. She winked at him, and offered a wicked little smile when he winced slightly as his bottom hit the mattress. “Well that’s what happens to naughty boys” she said in a husky voice. Before Dan had a chance to comment, she smashed her mouth down onto his and began to hungrily kiss him again, initiating part two of their love making.

Please, please, please leave feedback!!

Often123

Re: Sex, Lies and Slamming Doors F/M

Post by Often123 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:09 pm

Another great addition to the saga of Laura and Dan. The scolding beforehand put him close to the right headspace, and he'd have been wise not to pull attitude, but she took care of that. Even after the second spanking, it was obvious they really love each other. I'd forgotten Laura is a teacher, btw, and Dan should have known better than to try to hide something or lie to her. Well done, LaRose.

boomer56

Post by boomer56 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:23 pm

That was HOT.

chardt

Post by chardt » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:02 am

Nice! Laura certainly takes her disciplinary responsibilities seriously, but I don't think Dan would really want it any other way.

hairbrushedhubby

Post by hairbrushedhubby » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:06 am

What a story, terrific and well told.

skyhawk

Post by skyhawk » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:35 am

Another wonderful episode in Laura and Dan's saga.

Thanks so much for these, LaRose.

Redsp44

Post by Redsp44 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:30 pm

Enjoyed reading your story LaRose.

bspanks49

Post by bspanks49 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:13 pm

Excellent story ! I almost felt sorry for Dan until I read how well Laura took care of him afterwards; 25 smacks with a belt after a hairbrush spanking? Ouch! She certainly is strict, although he certainly deserved it ;). I liked how you started the story with Dan already in the corner, I thought that this was a nice twist on the usual structure. I really sympathized with Dan's anxiety and apprehensiveness while waiting for the spanking, you described the whole train of thought that goes with being in that position pretty well for someone who is on the other side of it. I really enjoyed this one, and I think that that you write some of the best stories on the site, keep up the good work!

Killian

Post by Killian » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:41 am

Absolutely amazing in all respects. Well done.

subdanny

Post by subdanny » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:20 pm

Another wonderful story......Laura has her hands full with Dan, as it seems he does with her as well :-) She knows just what he needs though.....keep em coming :)