The Checkout - part 3 (F/m)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
lex46

The Checkout - part 3 (F/m)

Post by lex46 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:31 am

It had been over a fortnight since I had suffered at the hands of Louise. The marks left by her cane had finally disappeared a few days ago but she had been clear that she would contact me when she wanted me again yet despite the way she treated me for her own obvious pleasure, somehow I couldn't help but want to be with her. Despite me now regularly looking on the internet at a wealth of spanking resource I still struggled to comprehend why some people had an urge or need to spank and be spanked. As I pondered on the subject my mobile buzzed and I read the text. "Dress smart casual, I need you tonight so you had better be free. Louise"
My heart pumped and butterflies began to go crazy in my stomach. I saved her number to contacts and replied simply "I'm free, what time?" and within seconds my phone went again, "7:30 on the dot"

The rest of the day passed in a blur and approaching her house I was early so called in at a local shop, sat in my car and smoked a cigarette, waiting for the clock to tick by. As it inexorably did, I parked up outside her house, climbed out and strolled up her path, pressing her doorbell. She answered it immediately wearing a tight white blouse, a figure hugging black skirt and black leather boots (her skirt denied me the knowledge of how high those boots went).

"Hi Alex, I fancied going to the Derwent Arms tonight for the quiz and needed some company. Come on" and with that, she stepped out into the dark, unseasonably mild air locking the door behind her. Then as we exited her gate she surprised me by linking arms with me. "Remember me saying that like you, I live a full and normal life, well whislt we're out, we are friends and behave as such OK"
"Absolutley" and we strolled down the street arm in arm, acknowledging a man walking his dog, arriving a few minutes later at her local pub. Approaching the dark synthetic wooden bar with a brass rail running the entire length I asked her what she would like. "Oh a pint of lager please" so I ordered a pint of lager and a glass of lemonade.
"Don't you drink then Alex?" enquired Louise.
"Only when I'm not driving"
"Very sensible.But If you want a drink, you can have the spare room tonight"
Without hesitation I changed my order to a pint of Black Sheep Bitter and we found a small table free in the corner.
"The quiz doesn't start till 9:00 but I thought it would be nice to just get to know each other a little better" siad Louise as I took a sip of the cool flavoursome beer. So we chatted genially and learned about our respective positions in life and shared a few laughs along the way - as well as another couple of drinks.She really was good company. One of the barstaff started circulating the answer sheets and we paid our token £1 entry fee.
"Come on Alex, let's pop outside for a smoke before it starts" so we nipped out to the car park and lit up, returning in time for question 1.
The quiz master on his microphone read out "What does DNA stand for?"
"Oh for goodness sake" said Louise "How is anyone supposed the know that?"
"It's deoxyribo nucleic acid" I responded, trying not to sound too smug.
"Wow - here's the pen, you'd better write it down" and she smiled ,for the first time, warmly at me
The questions continued and with a couple of educated guesses we answered the first twenty. Then it was break time - and of course ciggy time for us. Back in the bar I ordered us another drink each before we retook our seats and did our best at the second half. Louise was a whizz on the photo round. I was hopeless on actors and the last question was on Football Grounds which Louise and I found probably the easiest, naming the grounds of the five given teams. We swapped answer sheets with a group of four men who seemed to be taking it rather too serious and marked them off as the answers were read out. When the scoring was complete the quiz master announced the winners, we were second and the serious guys only fourth which pleased Louise no end. Our prize was a bottle of wine which Louise held possessively as we walked back arm in arm to her house.As she unlocked her front door and went in, not removing her boots, she turned and said, "Fancy this?" waving the bottle of wine, "Or something else?"
"I'd really prefer tea please, if you don't mind"
"Excellent choice, so would I. Go and make us one then, I'll see what's on TV"

Shoes removed, I entered the sitting room which, quite small had two two seater sofas, a real effect gas fire, a small tiled coffee table in front of one of the settees,the plush purple velvet curtains drawn across the bay window and a soft purple matching carpet covered the floor. The TV was in the corner by the bay and a rubber plant, shiny leaved stood next to it. A silver bordered mirror hung above the fire and the walls were painted a warm shade of yellow. I placed the mugs of tea on the coffee table on coasters and sat next to louise who was chuckling away at an old episode of Fawlty Towers. As I sat she snuggled up , kissed my cheek and thanked me for a lovely evening. I felt contented. As the credits rolled at the end of the episode, that's when it all changed.

Louise stood in front of me, with her back to me and in the tone that was familiar to me and miles away from being friends for the evening she commanded "Unfasten my skirt"
I was a little shocked, but deep down I knew it wasn't unexpected so I complied. Her skirt fell to the floor and I found myself staring straight at her full round bottom clad in silky black panties. I also found she was wearing fishnet stockings and suspenders, and her boots were thigh length. God, did I want her, but knew better than to touch. She turned to face me.
"Stand up boy" so I did.
"Remove my blouse"
Carefully I undid each button then eased it over her shoulders and slipped each arm out in turn. She was wearing a black bra which matched her knickers and revealed a good amount of her ample breasts and I couldn't help but stare. Louise noticed straight away.
"You like my breasts, don't you boy?"
"Yes Louise" and with that she grabbed my head and pulled my face right between them. This was heavenly yet only momentarily as she then pushed me away causing me to fall backwards so I was sitting back on the settee. She turned away and bent forward.
"And my bum? Do you like that too?"
"Yes Louise"
"And did you enjoy my little treat last time? Did you like caning it?"
"y y y yes Louise" I stammered.
"And would you like to do that again?"
"Yes Louise"
"HA! No Chance boy. Now stand up"
So I did and her hands went straight to my belt and unfastened it and my jeans which fell to the floor. I thought perhaps I should have stepped out of them but waited. Her hands went to the waistband of my boxers. She pulled them down then stood staring me straight in the eye.
"Step out of them boy, remove you socks and shirt."
I did exactly that and stood there naked in front of her.
"Stand in the corner boy. Hands on head" and she pointed to the corner opposite the TV which was still on. I shuffled across the soft carpet and faced the wall. Louise left the room.

Or at least she gave the impression that she had.As soon as I had started to ponder on which way this night was going to go, I was left in no doubt as SMACK SMACK, a stinging slap landed on each of my bottom cheeks.They didn't really hurt but coupled with the shock of Louise suddenly being stood behind me when I thought I was alone certainly drew a reaction from me and Louise laughed mockingly, "Oh come on boy - that didn't hurt" I heard the creaking cushions of the settee as she sat down and she continued "But I expect this will, so you'd better get yourself over my knee.................NOW" As I turned and left the corner heading across the soft carpet to comply with her wishes, I couldn't help but take in her beauty even though I knew what was coming. I moved round, positioned myself across her lap and felt a strange contrast between the warmth of the naked bit of her thighs and the coldness of the tops of her leather boots which set my mind racing but naturally I was soon focussing on something else as SMACK SMACK then SMACK SMACK her palm fell twice on the same centre spot of each cheek. "Time to get serious boy" she said simply and I could imagine that wicked smile on her face.Once more my thoughts were allowed to wander no further. SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SAMCKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SAMCKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SMACKK SAMCKK her hand fell hard and rapidly and in no partcular pattern covering my whole bottom area and tops of my thighs. God, the sting built up quickly and by the time her fusilade had stopped I was wriggling and emitting all sorts of sounds. She rubbed my cheeks slowly and sensually, occasionally gently squeezing them and the relief was immediate. "You know how much I like to smack naughty boys bottoms don't you?" she asked in what sounded a serious tone.
"Yes Louise, I do."
"Good! Then you'll know why I'm doing this!"
As the word "this" came out her hand began it's unfailing work again. Holding me tightly round the waist hard stinging smack upon hard stinging smack fell haphazardly onto my ever increasingly hot behind. I wriggled and bucked, my feet kicked yet her grip was firm and unyielding. I was trying my damnedest not to give in and managed to refrain from tears. Perhaps she'd stop sooner if I cried, I wanted it to stop so badly yet I wanted Louise to have her pleasure and then it stopped and her vice like grip released my waist.
"Stand up!"
I eased myself to my feet and stood before her. Her face was flushed and her eyes sparkled.
She really did have a warm glow about her which left me slightly confused.

She took hold of my hands in hers and pulling me gently forward, she said "On your knees" I lowered myself my eyes now staring directly at her luscious breasts with huge nipples poking hard at the silky black bra which encased them.
"Now, do you remember the first spanking I gave you and what it did?"
"Yes Louise, it hurt so much"
"No, just before I told you to leave?"
"When you, er, made me touch you?"
She slid her self forward on the settee, her bum right on the edge and the heels of her boots gently resting against my calves as I remained knelt in front of her.
"Exactly that. Now do it again" and as she spoke her hand went down to her crotch and she took hold of her panties and pulled them to one side revealing a shaven area. Tentatively, my hand moved towards that area.
"Feel me properly this time" was all she said as her head rested back and my nervous fingers made contact. My bottom was still very hot and I found it difficult to concentrate on the task in hand but I tried to give her as much pleasure as I possibly could with my fingers, just as I would any girl in a conventional love making session. "mmmmmmmmmmmmm" small groans of pleasure came from her as I stroked, rubbed and tickled before entering my fingers deeper inside her. She was so hot and wet - plainly this spanking thing was a real turn on for her, yet I felt only a slight tremor in my loin area as I felt her. Yes, I didn't care much for being spanked hard, but I now knew I would let her do it to me just because it's what she wanted.
Her juices were running down my hand as I flicked my fingers deep inside her on that special area, her hips raised and lowered slowly and then her body went rigid as she let out a moan. I felt her squeeze my fingers inside her as she gasped louder and I felt her cum with a shudder. By now I had almost forgotten about the sting in my behind and I had a full erection.
"Do you want to fuck me now?" she asked in the voice of a siren.
"You know I do" I answered huskily.
"You dirty boy. Go to your room NOW!"
I remained shocked and motionless knelt before her.
"I SAID NOW!!"
Reluctantly I stood and headed towards the door and she stood quickly, following me out of the sitting room and up the stairs slap slapp slapping my bottom as she did so.
"In there" she pointed to a door next to her room and I entered. As I went through the door, she shut it behind me leaving me alone. I stood for a few moments in the dark trying to make sense of it all before fumbling and finding the light switch. The curtains weren't drawn and I panicked slightly at the thought of anyone passing being able to see through the lit window so hurriedly I skipped across the room and pulled them shut. There was a double bed there in the middle of one plain duck egg coloured wall and I just laid on it, face down letting the cool air soothe my bum.I thought I was so close then suddenly she had, yet again just dispensed with me although this time I had been able to give her an orgasm instead of her doing it herslef when I'd gone. At least that's what I presumed she did with her references to "me time"
What was I doing here? More than capable of making my own decisions and used to doing what I wanted when I wanted, here I was letting a woman just use me for her own self indulgence.Why? I hated it. Yet.............
The door opened quickly and framed Louise (That gave me part of the reason why) What I didn't notice until she had entered the room and shut the door behind her was that she was holding her cane.
"Twice tonight, you have overstepped your position with me"
"W what?" I gasped
"You wanted to cane me and you wanted to fuck me. How DARE you take such liberties? You need a proper punishemnt. Lay back as you were"
So back on my stomach I laid reaching forward putting my hands under the pillows and grasping the edge of the mattress. No sooner had I done so than the cane rested across the top of my bare red behind. Swish THWACK...........................Swish THWACK ...................Swish THWACK....................... Swish THWACK........................ Swish THWACK...............................Swish THWACK.
Those six stinging strokes burned deeply and tears had formed in my eyes. I gripped the edge of the mattress even harder as my body bucked in automatic reaction to each stroke. Glad it was over I relaxed a little feeling the incredible sting grow further, imagining how my bottom must look. The tears started to slowly trickle but once more Louise took me by surprise. Through my misty haze I saw her walk round to the other side of the bed then immediately tensed with , well I guess it was fear as she rested the cane across my bottom again.
"Oh, did my naughty little boy think it was over? Did he?" She said laughingly. "Well it's only fair both cheeks feel the full effect of the business end of my lovely cane" My heart sank and I seriously thought about just standing up and leaving, but something deep down made me just stay exactly as I was. Then she worked her cruel magic again.
Swish THWACK...........................Swish THWACK ...................Swish THWACK....................... Swish THWACK........................ Swish THWACK...............................Swish THWACK.

After the first cut, the tears flowed freely and I had given up the urge to struggle and just accepted her treatment of me, though I wasn't, couldn't be silent.

The cane fell onto the bed beside me and Louise then sat on the bed next to me, her hand stroking my blazing behind. Even that hurt and I didn't want her to touch me there. She leant forward, kissed my cheek saying "Night Night" and with that she was gone, turning the light out on her way.I don't know how long I'd lain there before I'd composed myself and started to feel the cold before slipping myself gingerly under the quilt. The sting had only eased a little and despite the few beers in the early part of the evening I could not get to sleep. Eventually, I drifted off. Goodness knows what time I drifted off but was soon awoken by a warm naked Louise climbing under the quilt with me. Her went arm around my shoulder and stroked the top part of my back and she put her lips on mine and we kissed deeply. We were gentle and sensual before making love with her on top and we were both well satisfied when we finally collapsed in each others arms.

Even when I awoke I was still very sore, and a little disappointed to find at some point during the night, Louise had left me alone again. I went down stairs to retrieve my clothes from where I'd left them the previous evening and got dressed. I put the kettle on and was in the process of making two cups of tea when Louise in her fluffy dressing down came in. As I handed her a mug she offered me a cigarette and we sat drinking tea and smoking.
"Did you enjoy last night and which bits in particular?" she asked casually.
"Erm, I daredn't say - I don't want your cane again."
"No I don't suppose you do" she laughed. "Well, I loved every minute so you'd better make sure you're here same time next week. See if we can't win first prize"
I felt like I arleady had as I kissed her cheek to leave and go home to get ready for work.

Often123

Re: The Checkout - part 3 (F/m)

Post by Often123 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:42 am

Louise definitely has him captivated. Loved her choice of attire for the evening.

bobj

Post by bobj » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:23 pm

Great follow up to parts 1 & 2. Louise is quite a lady. Don't think I could take the cane, tho.

kenowk

Post by kenowk » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:43 pm

The whole thing is great. I used to shop in Waitrose
Now I shop everywhere but Nobody has said any magic words. Keep it coming please

graves95

Post by graves95 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:42 am

I'm enjoying this series very much. Very nicely done. Thanks.