Nurturing Susanne, Chapter 3, Young Man, I Will See You NOW!

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
missiemiss

Nurturing Susanne, Chapter 3, Young Man, I Will See You NOW!

Post by missiemiss » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:12 pm

I am constantly awestruck and ridiculously grateful for your wonderful reviews, be them here, in PM, messages or in conversation. Please post them because I have a terrible memory and love to be able to savour your kindnesses... They nurture me.

This chapter is 'one for the boys', the second half will follow very shortly.

Nurturing Susanne

Chapter Three

Young Man, I Will See You NOW!

Dedicated to a certain someone.

Dirk’s cell vibrated on the nightstand. Susanne glanced at the clock, they’d barely slept overnight but they had an hour left before even thinking about driving to work. He made the universally understood shrugging gesture as he snagged it up and answered the call.

Susanne watched Dirk, the obligatory white towel wrapped snugly around his waist, defining his muscular behind. She should call it his glutes, she supposed, but she remembered them hollowing as he lay above her, thrusting. She recalled every inch of that body, had touched every inch, memorising the plains and valleys of him. She giggled, lost in her reverie, she’d clawed him and she’d licked most of that chunk of deliciousness, too, and he smelled so good. Boy, he smelled good. Now he smelled of her girlie soap and floral shampoo! But she’d washed that body, she grinned. More than once during the night.

“Little dove?”

“Hm?” She was still lost in her feel good bubble, and she didn’t want to come out.

“Hey, dreamer, we are needed at school. There’s been an incident.”

“A what?” The horrible truth spread through Susanne like a disease. “The new covert cameras!” She put her hands to her face in abject horror. They’d been caught in the gym!

Dirk held her terrified stare and reached across the bed to cup her face gently. “Little dove, you are safe,” he nodded slightly in reassurance. “You are safe, and nothing and nobody is going to hurt you, I wouldn’t let them.” He searched her eyes. “Do you understand me?” His voice turned deeper, thicker, his cadence changed, not so anyone else might know, but she did, and nodded. The combination of ‘that’ Dirk and those large, calloused hands soothing her brought her terror threat to amber. The jolt of that voice, those words.....she was safe.

Holding his forearms as he still held her face, gently tracing circles with his thumbs, she exhaled deeply, “I am yours,” she smiled meekly, finally getting it.

Dirk’s smile grew slowly, but genuinely across his face, lightening it, making his eyes dance. “Thank you, little dove, yes, yes you are mine. You belong to me.”

Susanne looked up, restored. “As you belong to me.”

He kissed her, softly, hurriedly. “As I belong to you,” he murmured, placing his forehead against hers. “Good girl.”

Moment over, he drew back, his tone reluctantly changing. “I’ll be by your side the whole time at school. Now, we need to dress. And no objections, I’m driving you to school today, Susanne.”

“Ok,” she conceded readily. This was already the best relationship she’d ever had after eleven hours. She trusted Dirk more than any of them, too. If he wanted to drive them to school, it wasn’t a case of her letting him, it was because he thought it was for her best.

“Did Joyce give any reason why?” she asked, hoping for a slipped clue from the Head Teacher.

“It wasn’t Joyce, it was the Superintendant, Susanne.”

She buried herself deeper into the big leather seat.

What?

oOo

Harriett Harding had just had it up to here with lazy students. “Up to here!” she hissed in the general direction of the distant sound of the drums, as though her displeasure would carry the distance of the halls, and find Chris Warner’s ears.

She trashed his paper, and pulled it out. Twice she’d done this already this morning, willing him to have passed the entrants exam, but he hadn’t. Infact, he’d done worse than last year.

In a fit of purest rage, she threw back her door and hollered down the corridor. “Boy! Get down here, STAT!”

Chris heard the dulcet tones of Miss Harding’s lyrical voice all the way into the music room and over his drumming. He guessed from her tone that he’d failed the exam for the second year. Well, this was it; he’d have to leave here. Standing, he took a long gaze, full of nostalgia around the music room. The guys had surprised him with a birthday cake in this very room, exacting the ritual twenty one bumps and one for next year as they ate cake and laughed together. Shawnessey School was his home. He didn’t know what else to do, where else to go. The entry exam had always been his lifeline, always his hope.

Chris took his time taking the long walk of shame. How often had he been sent to Miss Harris’s Room? He’d lost count, but it was a high count. Harriet was what they called ‘firm but fair.’ She was, but she could really put her weight behind a glare – she had made him quake in his tennis shoes before now!

He opened all the classroom doors on his way down the hall. Mrs Young’s English Literature room was opposite him. The room always smelled of tuna fish because Vinnie had stuffed a tuna/mayo sandwich between the floorboards once. Opening Miss Blanc’s door he couldn’t help but smile. She had such a tender, sweet heart that she seemed utterly oblivious to the guys’ shuffling in their seats as she walked around her classroom. She’d asked John, once, to stand up and recite some poem or other. The poor guy turned beet red and crumpled over himself, mumbling vaguely about feeling ill. She was heavenly, was Mademoiselle Blanc. He guessed it depended what turned you on, because some of the guys preferred ‘em stern and strict, like Miss Harris. She’d got ten years or so on Miss Blanc, but she wore it well. She was all bark and no bite though. Ah, Harry, Bless her, making him keep doing the damn test. Next he opened Mr French’s door. French was one of the Science teachers. They never did a thing extra for the boys. He detoured past the library, giving it a miss. The librarian for the last two years was Ms Hall. Lots of boys went into her stock room, men left it. Once, his friend Ben had bratted around in Mme Blanc’s class to try and get sent to the library, purely because he needed some relief. Miss Blanc had leaned over him with those tortoiseshell rimmed glasses and said Benjamin, if it wasn’t illegal I’d spank your bottom for your inexcusable behaviour. He’d told them all that she’d spoken in such a way he exploded with an unmistakeable groan then and there! He said that she’d given him a beat, then raised her eyebrows, and said ‘And now you can finish your work without distraction, hm?’ and walked back to her desk. Chris had howled with laughter at that. What a legend. And they’d all thought Miss Blanc was naive. Ah! The good old days.

He bypassed the gym, it was a long way back, and he didn’t have time. He liked Tate. Lots of the boys didn’t, but he’d never seen a pupil get the better of him. It was usually those first weeks when the boys, first out of detox arrived. They all came out of his classes better for it, healthier. Detox was harder for some, he sobered, remembering his. Tate had helped him through it, given him focus, and eventually became his sponsor. Yeah, Tate was family.

Chris dragged his ass all the way back, opening the doors to fond memories, and shutting them. Poignant, soppy nostalgia, but he’d come here a frightened, uneducated, illiterate drug addict. The S. S had saved his life. Geez he was a mug for messing this up!

Christopher Patrick Warner!” She boomed.

There was no sense in pointing out his first name was Christian with Harris. She’d always re-named him Christopher when she shouted. Wow, his full name, she really was pissed.

“Yes, Miss Harris?” He wasn’t a student any longer, technically. Did they actually need to stand on ceremony now?

“Don’t you ‘yes Miss Harris’ me! Get your butt in here, young man!”

He entered apprehensively to find Miss Harris pacing behind her desk. When she saw him she wheeled on him, her face set in anger. Suddenly his tummy started churning. She was pissed. “I’ve failed?” Well duh.

“Yes, you silly, silly little boy, you’ve failed, AGAIN!”

Chris turned; there was no sense in prolonging it. “I’ve let you down, I’ll grab my things.” In his head, Chris was making a mental list of where all his belongings were.

Harris slammed her palms down on the desk with a terrifying SLAP! “You’ll stay right there, young man.”

Chris frowned, taking a step backwards, okay, so she was angry, but it was his life he’d just screwed over. He met her eyes and figuratively cowered - The woman had steam coming out of her ears.

Harriett was beyond furious, the boy was talented, and he’d just shrugged his shoulders at her, as though it didn’t matter. It DID matter. This was his future!

Before she knew it she leaned over her desk and had Chris yelping by the earlobe.

“OW!” his eyes bulged out his head in disbelief. “What the-”

“Shut up and quit howling!” she spat out. “You’ve a very valuable lesson to learn, young man, and I’m going to teach you it.”

“I’m sorry!” Chris protested.

Harriet put her hand firmly on his back and pushed him over the edge of the desk. She could not believe what she was doing – what she was about to do, but my word, she was going to do it! “If you persist in behaving like a child, I am going to start treating you like one,” she stated evenly.

“Just what the hell?” Chris’s voice was a little higher pitched all of a sudden. Excellent!

Harriett swatted his bottom – Slap! Slap! – “This” - Slap! Slap! - “is” - Slap! Slap! - “what” – Slap! Swot - “I’m” - Smack! Smack! - “doing.” She began with a whap for each alternate cheek.

“Ow!” Chris protested.

Harriett knew it was more out of shock than substance. She sighed, and leathered his bottom harder. “This is what naughty boys get when they don’t reach their potential.”

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

Chris began twisting and kicking, his breath laboured. “owwwwww” “Oooooh” he protested. “I tried!”

“Evidently not hard enough.” Frustrated, Harriet yanked the cane clean off the wall. It had served as reminder to all those passing through her office how lenient recent decades had become. Not any more. She swished that bad boy at her side a couple of times in practice. “Now we play.”

Chris turned his head and yelped in abject horror, “Play? What the hell? This isn’t some Dickensian Novel!”

Pressing a hand firmly against his back, she let the cane rest across Chris’s bottom. “No child, if you’d know your Dickensian’s from your Bronte’s we wouldn’t be here! Play is a term I use, because it doesn’t hurt me!” She chuckled.

Swish! Crack!

She watched as Chris’s knees buckled a little. “Did you give the test everything?” She asked, in earnest.

Crack! Crack!

He remained mute.

“If we had started this program with a healthy dose of my cane you would have passed the examination last year!”

Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack!

“owie...... ow, owie, ouch-ouch-OWCH!” Chris bit out.

Crack! Crack!

“Wouldn’t we?”

“Yes, Miss Harris!” Chris squirmed, his feet constantly touching together, one over the top of the other, and back.

It was too late now, she supposed, but if he took a good set, he might be more focused in the future... and boy did this kid need a whipping.

“Pull down your shorts,” she commanded.

Miss Harris’s voice did not brook refusal. Chris lowered his shorts wordlessly, feeling like a total failure. More so, he guessed.

“And your underwear.”

Chris turned a shade of crimson he’d never done before, but complied, turning away from Harris. “Yes, Miss Harris,” he deferred, praying she’d be lenient.

“Shut your legs,” she instructed.

Chris thought that was a very good plan. He did not want ‘the boys’ exposed to Harris.

Although he was so terrified his tummy was churning over, and still in utter disbelief, he’d no idea why he was going along with it.

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

Fuck!” he jolted up, the hand in his back remained firm, holding him down. The shock of her bare hand on his ass was umm confusing.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

“Language!”

“Sorry, Miss Harris,” he groaned, the sting on bare flesh felt so different – so real. Obviously it was more intense, but there was more – more even than the embarrassment of having his ass bared and controlled by Miss Harris.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Chris’s yelps and yowls sounded much more authentic now, and Harriet smiled, pleased.

SLAP! SLAP! SMACK! SLAP! SMACK!

“Better. Why did you fail your test?” Harriet paced behind him a little, now the little shit had stopped trying to wriggle out.

He kicked out, “owwwww owwwww, oooooooooooooooooooooh!”

“Why, boy? Laziness?”

NO-O-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!” Chris wailed, resting his cheek against her desk, his eyes glazed, gasping and panting.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

“Ow, ow, it’s , owwwwww, it’s because...........................”

Right, he’d earned ten of the best, Harriett swished the cane crisply and assuredly by her side. How she’d missed Mr Whippy.
“No, don’t bother,” Harriet derided, “I am very disappointed in you, Christopher. Was it a girl?”

Crack!

“What the hell?” – Chris jumped – “ Are you using that fricking cane on me?”

Chris’s voice had scaled yet another octave, and Harriet all but purred. Chris was an exceptionally gifted musician, but nothing, absolutely nothing, in her opinion, could make a voice climb like a regular school cane. She flicked it again...

Crack!

“What? What the hell do you want from me?” Chris cried.

Thud!

“yeoooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!” Chris wailed. “Yes! It was a girl!”

Harriet was livid with the boy.

“THUD!”

“OWWWWWWWW! STOOOOOOOP!” he panted, his body sagging
“How predictable,” she sneered, flicking the cane with a wrist action unsurpassed. “You disappointed me, and yourself for a girl.”

THUD! CRACK!

“You threw you life away, Christopher.”

“No!” Chris begged.

SWAT! SWAT!

“Geeeeez, it’s not like that!” he panted, his knees buckling.

Yes, it darn well was, and like it or not, he’d take his ten swats.

THUDDDDDDDD

“She’s.......................she’s”

THUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Harriet put an upper thrust into the last one, just to make the sting last. “Against the wall, hands on head. Leave your pants where they are, boy, and shuffle!” she barked her orders, turning her back for modesty’s sake as he howled his last. The boy would either be sporting his penis trying to retreat into his body or the largest erection he’d ever produced. Harriet had no desire to witness either.

“Now, young man, you just stand there and think about how you have flushed your future over a girl.” She paced behind him, admiring her handiwork and intermittently prodding his crimson flesh with the end of her cane. It garnered the most delicious ooh’s and ahh’s. “And keep those elbows up!” she instructed, running her cane across a delicious stripe... one of ten precise, expertly crafted cane lines.

Self-conscious, Chris pressed himself against the wall. Miss Harris constantly telling him how he’d wasted his life and how disappointed she was in him felt truly horrid. His eyes drifted downwards to his shorts. What in the hell had he allowed? This had gone way beyond ‘Sorry Chris, you didn’t pass!’ She was tormenting him, but he’d allowed it! Actually, there was another emotion creeping in that he couldn’t identify. Well, wasn’t that typical for an orphan, bounced around foster homes? He felt as though someone cared. Not like the way he felt about Tate. Tate had been a coach and a friend, the best of friends, family, but this was...she cared. She’d cared enough to tutor him Saturday mornings and push him to go for the entrant’s examination every year. Hell, she’d kept him on as a pupil for this last year. Infact, he was certain she’d had to stand as some sort of guarantor for him. She cared. She was stern and strict but she bloody cared for him.

And he’d let her down.

He’d let someone down, and it hurt. He hid his sniffles. Easy as he was looking down, but when the real tears flowed freely, there was no hiding them and no stemming their flow.

After a while Harriet peered around the front, pausing until he would make eye contact. He met her gaze squarely, but she’d had a breakthrough with the kid. “Oh Christian,” she said, smiling softly. “Would you like a hug?” Chris shook his head. She’d known the answer, but thought she’d check anyway. These boys – her boys, what they hadn’t been through already by the time they arrived at her door. “Come and sit down and talk about it, then?”

Chris did not want a hug. The thought scared him, a grown, matronly woman with her arms around him, no way!

“It scares you because you’ve never had that motherly reassurance,” Harriet offered, the haunted look across Chris’s face all too evident. She’d read his file, not unlike eighty percent of files that reached her office. Kids growing up in the foster care system... juve... they turned to petty crime, that escalated, they needed an escape so they got hooked on drugs. It was tragic, but at least her boys had the chance to make something of their lives, she’d overseen that, but she’d never resorted to caning – until now – Chris was special, and she couldn’t deny it.

She retreated back to her desk. “C’mon, Chris, let’s talk,” she said, turning behind her to her kettle and flicking the switch - “over a nice cup of tea!”

Chris turned, re-dressed in a flash. “I’m....ummmm..... I’m not altogether certain sitting is a wonderful idea,” he attempted a weak joke, and walked gingerly to the - oh yikes! - hard wooden chair.
Harriet threw her head back and laughed heartily. “Let’s swap sides then,” she winked, offering him her padded chair.

Second half coming soon...

incorrigible60m4F

Re: Nurturing Susanne, Chapter 3, Young Man, I Will See You NOW!

Post by incorrigible60m4F » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:06 am

Thank you, minnie :) There's a truth here; that Disciplinarian Ladies are healers of the psyche.

missiemiss

Post by missiemiss » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:21 am

incorrigible60m4F wrote:Thank you, minnie :) There's a truth here; that Disciplinarian Ladies are healers of the psyche.
... and seek to soothe the soul ethan. I'm heartily glad you liked it, my friend :)

bendover10

Post by bendover10 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:20 am

I am genuinely touched by how you really do know what it is like for a submissive 'boy' to need a motherly person in his life. You have a deep and profound understanding of every aspect of this scene and you portray it wonderfully Minnie. I really mean that. I am soooo enjoying this story. Thank you for sharing it.
silly billy

bendover10

Post by bendover10 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:24 am

PS I am soooo jealous of Chris lol

bendover10

Post by bendover10 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:25 am

PPS. May I suggest to anyone who likes this story that they post their appreciation on here as well as pm'ing the author. That way everyone who visits here will be able to see that her efforts are well and truly appreciated.

Often123

Post by Often123 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:33 am

Wow! With each chapter you surpass yourself. Nods. Yes, having someone who cares makes a big difference, and in this case having someone who cares enough to discipline. Miss Harris is formidable and yet there's something else about her. The next chapter will be a doozy.

slimmage1

Post by slimmage1 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:24 pm

Excellent job Minnie. Your writing is improving with each chapter for sure.

missiemiss

Post by missiemiss » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:53 pm

bendover10 wrote:PPS. May I suggest to anyone who likes this story that they post their appreciation on here as well as pm'ing the author. That way everyone who visits here will be able to see that her efforts are well and truly appreciated.
Thank you ben, I hadn't thought about that.

Thanks one and all for such comments. I'm certain I don't deserve such high praise, but I'll take it! :lol:

ct_switch

Post by ct_switch » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:06 pm

WOW, you write very well! The scene was brilliantly conceived and put together, and the personalities and feelings of those people are realistic and very believable. I certainly felt like I was right there watching it all as it was happening. Thanks for sharing your story with us!