Cat’s real Mother, Katie’s Mommy

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
AuntRobertaStrict

Cat’s real Mother, Katie’s Mommy

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:09 am

I felt that I was doing well at college. I am quite okay at multi choice/ multi guess standardized tests. I am not so good at essays and research. However I had found a young lady who could get me my trust money before it was due/

Ruth also helped me find the essays I needed. She even managed to distribute just the right number of plausible errors. I was also able to draw enough to pay for a boob job, planned for the next weekend.

I would be able to dump my push up padded bras in the trash. For sure not all the faculty liked me. I told them what I thought, sometimes loudly in class.

That morning I missed the 9am lecture, I had enjoyed an interesting night. I flirted, with care. I did not want boys to know the truth about my chest.

As I arrived for my World History lecture I was met by a young lady who said I needed to see the Dean.

I did so. I was shocked at the old lady’s response.

“Look, I do not want to miss my classes!”

She smiled

“Well you will not be going to any more lectures; you will be leaving this afternoon.”

I swallowed:

“Excuse me!?”

Doctor Adams looked down at me from her tall chair.

“Catherine Roberts, your behaviour has repeatedly fallen well short of the standard expected of students. You have yelled at lecturers, your throwing things constitute assault. Then too there is the issue of fraud.

“You may well be the test case for the law the legislature passed on Thursday and the Governor signed on Friday. You bought an essay. That is a crime. These ladies will want you to go with them.”

Two Policewomen arrived. I was cuffed and walked out of the Dean’s room.

After 5 hours in the Police station I was happy to accept ANY bail terms. I had in fact only met my actual mother twice since I was 3 months old.

(Mom had been falsely accused and convicted of drug trafficking. For a long time I was told she was dead. I only met her when she had wholly cleared her name.)

Staying with mother was a bail condition. She held my hand a little more firmly than I thought was essential. The police station was only 300 yards from a bridge. The river was not wide but it was a state line.

Mom reminded me that it was a state line. Just as we passed a painted line marking the boundary of states she mentioned

“You know although you are still allowed to vote in this state you are a legal infant until 21.”

I did not think this had any significance, other than maybe less serious criminal consequences. Just after we had crossed the bridge, my Mom walked me into a mall. We walked past 6 fashionable clothes shops. Then she stopped. I saw we were outside a kids clothing store.

I really had no idea what was happening. Holding my hand more firmly she walked me in. Then I remembered I had younger half sisters.

My mother smiled at a very young clerk, her name tag said Blanche. She said:

“I think I telephoned you a half an hours ago.”

Blanche smiled

“And this must be Katie.”

I was confused. I had not been called Katie since I was about 6. My mother held my hand more firmly and walked me towards a changing room. As she did this Blanche said:

“I think we have SUITABLE clothing for Katie.”

I was a bit shocked and concerned. We reached the changing room and Blanche joined us. Mom stood in front of the door to the bigger than average changing room and said@

“Undress child!”

I was shocked.

“Excuse me!?”

My mother looked me straight in the face

“Catherine Gertrude Roberts, do you have a hearing problem?”

I shook my head.

“Then do as you are told.”

I did nothing. There was a pause for about 10 seconds then it happened. My mother is exceptionally strong and I and short and light. She picked me up. In 10 further seconds I was over her knees.

My short dress hardly got in the way. My thong offered no protection. I now think that this first spanking may have lasted less than a minute. Still it was shocking and scary. Blanche watched as my mother’s rather large hand hit my small bum

Spank,, Whack, Whap.

“Stop it!”

Within seconds I was crying. It hurt more than I expected. The humiliation seemed total.

“You can’t”

I said as my mother showed clearly that she could. Whack, spank WHAP!!

I was incredibly relieved when the spanking stopped.

Often123

Re: Cat’s real Mother, Katie’s Mommy

Post by Often123 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:20 am

Nods. Katie has discovered what many others have, a woman's hand can hurt when applied firmly. We'll see if she remembers later.

jillybean28

Post by jillybean28 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:49 pm

great story

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:53 pm

Then mother gave further instructions

“Child, you will now undress. From now on I am Mommy and you are Katie.”

I obeyed. I removed my short dress, my garter belt and stockings. I stood there in bare feet, bra and thong panties.

“I said undress, child.”

Slowly I removed the thong. Even more slowly I took the bra off. Blanche giggled.

“There are 4th graders with bigger tits.”

I blushed. My mother said.

“Would you have a training bra that would suit Katie?”

I was shocked. It got worse. Blanche smiled.

“Yes, Ms Victoria, I do. However I think that a vest might be more appropriate.”

I pleaded

“Please mother?!”

Mother responded

“Of course Katie, I will ask for a lovely vest for my little girl. By the way from now on you should call me Mommy.”

I had no option but to put on the ridiculously childish tight white vest. I felt my chest being flattened even more. I was very uncomfortable.

Next Blanche offered a pair of panties. They were thick cotton. They had care bears cartoons on them.

“Mother you can NOT be serious, I am not 3. I will not wear them.”

I had assumed things could not get worse. I was wrong. My mother warned me

“Katie, you will address me as Mommy. Blanche, Katie does not like the panties. Would you have diapers in her size?”

I was dumb struck

“I am sure she would comfortably fit into size 7 disposables, I could get some now.”

Mother then talked to me

“Amy wears cloth diapers, it is better for the environment. Katie you have two choices. Either you say:

“’ Mommy please may I wear those adorable panties?’

“OR You will get a REAL spanking here and now whilst Blanche gets some diapers for you.”

I did not really believe the diaper threat, but was not going to take any risks and I felt my butt was sore enough already So I said:

“Mommy pleases may I wear those adorable panties?”

She said
“Of course you may.”
There was a big mirror in the room. I looked, at most, six in that underwear. I blushed.
The dress Blanche offered was likely to suit a six year old. It was jumper style and very fussy and little girlish.
I put it on. It had one virtue. Since it nearly reached my knees, it hid those infantile panties.
. It was years since I had been out in public without heels and lifts. Still, I did not make too much of a fuss about the foot wear. The pink and white socks went only half way to my knees. The shoes were VERY flat sandals.
Mom took my hand. I felt, and was, much shorter as she took my hand I think that the other people in the store thought I was about 10; they must have been surprised at my hairstyle and make-up.

We crossed the mall. Mom walked me into a hairdresser.

By this stage I was incredibly nervous and acquiescent. I did not argue when my mother said:

“Up-do is not an appropriate style for a little girl like Katie and she should lose the blond dye.”

The next part made it worse:

“Katie needs less hair but can you leave enough space for pig tails.”

I protested

“But Mom!”

My mother added to my shame:

“And would you be able to scrub of her slutty make-up.”

The manager asked

“Would you like before and after pictures.”

Mommy nodded

I got up and tried to leave. Mother caught up with me and grabbed my hand

“Katie your choice is to be a good girl and let the nice ladies turn you into an adorable young lady now

“Or have a spanking here and now and let the ladies deal with your absurd hair and make-up later.”

I did not resist. The photo just had my head. The make-up and up-do hair made me look like a mature sexy lady.

I was aware of some soreness in butt as I was sat down

I felt all that expensive exquisite make-up being scrubbed away. I saw it happening in the mirror,

Then they treated my hair with something. It fell down. The blond disappeared. I also felt it being cut, well it felt like hacked.

Finally an especially young girl braided my hair.

Mom had gone out, she mentioned needing more shopping. I saw my face in the mirror. Pink and white ribbon bows holding pig tails in place. I saw the before picture, My face had looked 26. My new face looked 6.

Mom returned.

“Katie, you look ADORABLE. Guess what I bought you new ‘jammies.”

I thought “‘OMG ‘jammies’.”

She took them out of a bag. Firstly I saw the cute but very childish cartoon elephant. I could not help what I said

“Oh MY God.”

She took them totally out of the bag. I had thought it could not get worse. It got worse.

First I saw that they had feet on them. Then I said

“Mom, PUH LEASE.”

‘Mommy’ continued.

“They are so PRACTICAL.”

She said as she demonstrated a drop seat. I cried. It got worse. Mom asked the lady in charge:

“That reminds me, would be able to sell me a HEAVY hairbrush.”

The lady in charge half laughed as she said:

“I think we have the very thing, old fashioned, wooden oval.”

I cried more as I saw it. Half the crowded hairdresser salon customers and staff giggle. Three applauded Mom.

I was relieved, though totally shamed and humiliated as ‘Mommy’ paid the lady then took my hand and walked me out.

My half sisters were waiting for Mom in the parking lot. I had briefly met Jane, 15 and Amy a toddler, not yet 2. Mom handed a key to the teen.

“Can you get your sister in her car seat?”

I saw the 15 year old put the little one into the safety seat. Mom still had firm control over my hand. I reached the other side. She opened the door. I saw a second larger child seat. I was shocked. I said:

“MOM!”

She said:

“Yes Katie?”

I was uncomfortable

“Do you really want me to be in a baby seat?”

Mom helped me into the seat as she said:

“We do want you to be safe, child.”

She then strapped me in the chair. I felt very firmly held in. I felt the weight on my still slightly sore bottom.

The trip to Mom’s home was short but there was one really worrying conversation. She talked to Jane:

“Jane you are so good with Amy could you keep an eye on Katie when I am out?”

I swallowed hard. I was 19 Jane 15

When we reached Mom’s home I was ordered into a corner. I obeyed

The door bell went. I started to turn my head. Jane ordered

“Nose in the corner, Katie.”

I obeyed the younger girl. I heard what seemed like familiar voices but was not sure.

After half an hour, which felt much longer Mom said:

“Katie your corner time is over.”

I was relieved. I turned around. I saw familiar faces. Mom explained

“I thought it would be nice to have supper with women from your class at college, even though you are leaving.”

I saw Christine, who was until that morning been my roommate as well as Alice and Meredith, who were super geeks. The other woman was Blanche, from the kids clothing store.

Then Mom sat on a sofa. She addressed me firmly:

“Katie, there are consequences for your awful naughty behaviour. Bring me the hairbrush from the table.”

I was appalled and terrified. For half a minute I froze. Mom said

“Katie, you had better not disobey.”

The tone was terrifying. I slowly walked to the table and picked up the hairbrush. I handed it to my mother. Then came the next instruction

“Over my knees, child.”

I said

“Please, not in front of ...”

Mom ‘s response was

“NOW!”

I draped myself in the traditional naughty girl position. I felt my dress being lifted. In the corner of my eyes I saw 2 girls pointing cell phone cameras at my shame.

I expected to die of shame as my dress was pulled up. They all giggled to see the care bears panties. Then I felt the panties being pulled down. I thought the shame would be worse than the pain.

I heard and felt giggles

Mom lifted the brush:

WHAP

It hurt much more than I expected

WHAP!! I yelped

Again WHAP!! I started to cry. Then blow followed blow. I soon could not help kicking as well as crying. I thought this must stop soon.

It seemed to go on for hours. In 30 seconds I forgot about the shame and humiliation. All I knew was the pain and warmth in my butt.

It went on. Whap PAIN, WHAP, PAIN

And on: I thought the spanking had gone on for over an hour. I then glanced at a clock and realized it was only five minutes

The spanking went on for 15 minutes. My bottom was on fire and I was aware of extreme pain/

I was so relieved at the end of the spanking. I resolved never to defy my mother again.

lindaotk

Post by lindaotk » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:49 am

please Ma'am, moreeeee

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:55 pm

Mommy was not finished with me, even for that evening. She had a lot of my favorite stuff in a big bag. She said

“Now Katie, we need to lose the slut version of you. You will take each item in this bag one by one and take it to the garbage by the front gate.”

I obeyed I took a mini skirt; I walked down the path and dropped it in the garbage can. That morning I would have been appalled to even be seen in that little girl jumper with a flattened chest and pig tails. Now I repeatedly exposed myself to any neighbors there might be and dropped the 2 mini skirts, the 2 cocktail dresses, 4 super items of lingerie, thongs, push up bras and make-up.

Half my former class mates giggled. The others applauded. I was also aware of more or less limping because of the pain in my rear.

After half an hour and about 20 shaming trips Mommy was ready for the next part of my punishment.

Mommy took me by the ear and walked me to the sink. She put a yellow cake of soap under the faucet

“Open your mouth; you will learn not to swear at adults.”

I was appalled and ashamed, but all too aware of the pain in my butt. I opened my mouth. It tasted disgusting and I was near to gagging

“Into that corner.”

I obeyed.

“Lift your dress right up.”

Again I obeyed. Then Mommy said:

“Jane will you pull Katie’s panties down so we can all be reminded of how naughty she was?”

My 15 year old half sister obeyed.

I smelt my favourite things. Mom talked to the others. She explained:

“REALLY naughty girls like Katie go to bed early without supper.”

I heard them talking, mainly about me. They were all complimentary of my new treatment. I was aware of the pain in my still red ass. I was also feeling aches in my arms as I shamingly held up that infantile dress.

I heard and almost felt the girls looking closely at my sore bottom.

Everything I was aware of was bad for me . I felt the ache in arms and pain in rear, I tasted that awful soap. I felt totally shamed and humiliated. I felt something else and was not sure what to do.

Then I heard Mom talk to Jane

“I think Amy could do with the potty.”

The toddler was still in diapers. My nose was still in the corner. I heard the child tinkling in the potty. Then I heard Jane talking to the little one

“Who’d a clever little girl who did pp in the potty instead of her dydees.”

I was aware of my own need. I fidgeted. 15 minutes later Mommy said:

“Nod or shake your head, does Katie need to go potty.”

I thought: ‘ excuse me’, but of course was gagged ( in more senses than one) by the soap. I nodded

Mommy took my ear and walked me to the middle the room. She guided me down onto the potty chair. For half a minute I could not do it. Then I felt and heard it.

Mommy then helped me up and wiped me in front of all of those girls. She gave me a hug

“Whose a good girl who went pp in the potty instead of her panties.?”

Christine then made me blush even more

“So different to last weekend.”

I did have a lot of beer and some problems in that department, I had not realized I had been so closely monitored

Then Mommy said, Katie

“Wash the dishes, then you can rinse your mouth.”

I felt it was deeply unfair. I had not eaten the pizza and the apple crisp but had to wash the dishes. As I was washing them I felt my dress being pinned up and my panties pulled back down. I was aware of being watched.

At last I finished. I was so glad to rinse out my mouth. As soon as I had washed the dishes Mommy grabbed my ear

“Bathtime!”

Mommy announced. I was marched upstairs, a bath had been run. Mommy started to undress me?

“I can manage for myself.”

Mom said

“You will do what you are told.”

She slapped me. I allowed myself to be undressed like I was an infant. My tall mother lifted me into the bath. She then washed me.

In some ways being washed is quite nice but it was so shaming. Once she had washed and dried me Mommy took out shaving things.

“No! Mommy!”

She ignored me. My modest bush disappeared.

Next I was helped into those shaming “’jammies”. I was walked downstairs, again with Mommy holding my ear

“Say good night,”

I had to do so. I blushed classmates giggled at my cartooned pajamas. Then I felt the bottom flap being pulled down.

“They are so PRACTICAL”

Remarked Mom

Then I felt a very sharp slap

I burst into tears, more from shame than pain.

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:52 am

Then’ Mommy’ took me to my new bedroom. I had been worried that I would have to share a room with my half sister Jane. I was glad that this was not to happen.

“It’s alright you do not have to share with Jane, I think it is better for you to be in Amy’s room.”

The nursery was decorated for the toddler. Now in addition to Amy’s crib there was a cabin style bed. Mommy tucked me in

I saw girls from my college class at the bedroom door. Mommy then said she would tell me a bed time story

“Once upon a time there was big girl who was VERY naughty. A fairy justice mother made her a little girl. She got spanked every night for a hundred years.”

I did not literally believe that. However I did fear that I would spend MUCH more time with a sore red rear.

I did manage to get to sleep. It was just after Mommy put my little half sister into her crib.

The lights went on at 6am. Jane woke me up.

“Does Katie need to go potty?”

I was embarrassed, but I nodded.

Jane helped me out of bed and walked, if not marched me to the bathroom

She undid the bottom flap and put me onto the toilet seat,

As I woke up I had been desperate to p. With my younger half sister watching I could not go. After 3 incredibly shaming minutes I was able to let go. Jane applauded.

“Who’d a big girl?”

She said. I blushed.

Then Jane said:

“You will be going to the same school as I do you can borrow my old uniform, from when I was 13.”

I guess I should have been grateful. I still had the vest. The panties were not as infantile, they were bottle green: the school had adopted old British styles. I had a blouse and a skirt and a blazer. The skirt was grey the blouse and jacket blue. There was a little crest saying “The Traditional Girl’s School” on the jacket. I also had to wear a neck tie

Jane insisted on putting my hair back into pig tails.

Jane handed me a boring book of school rules. I looked at the first page, it was super BORING. I did not read it.

Breakfast was ok, I suppose, oatmeal no sugar, cranberry juice.

Mommy said

“You 2 need to catch the school bus.”

Jane firmly took my hand and walked me there. She was taller and bigger than me. Who would guess I was really 19 who had attended college for nearly a year.

I decided it was less shaming to let people think I was younger. I found out that Jane was in a class for girls going to college early. I kind of expected to be at least in that class.

The first thing that happened was I was sat down for a test. I am usually okay with tests. You can guess some definitely wrong answers from the a-d or a-e.

This was different:

I had to write little essays, by hand. Now I had not hand written more than a hundred words at a time for about 10 years.

Then there was arithmetic with no calculator.

I spend half an hour (with I later discovered only 15 minutes allowed) trying to do 4 long multiplication sums and 3 long division. In the end I guessed

I had not read up about famous American ladies, which was a large part of the history. I thought Eleanor Roosevelt was the first woman Cabinet officer we had.

Towards the end of the time allowed I had problems, I needed to pee, A LOT.

I did manage to get to the bathroom in time for the recess.

I sat in the class with my younger half sister. I have to say I struggled with the algebra and quadratic equations. When do you use those in real life anyhow?

Ms Blake, the teacher, had an announcement:

“Come here Kate Roberts.”

I Walked to the front of the class.

“We have the results of your little test. You are in the wrong class. Your Mommy will collect you and get you your new uniform.”

Firstly we had lunch. I wanted pizza. Mom insisted on a healthy meal with LOTS of green vegetables. I had milk and cookies for desert. The milk tasted a little odd

Just before Mom took me to the uniform shops she asked if I needed to ‘go potty’. I kind of needed to pee but did not want Mom treating me as a little kid so I shook my head. I could hold it for a while.

I was shocked when my mother took me to the elementary section of the shop. I yelled

“Mom this is for LITTLE kids.”

The young clerk asked a question

“Is this a 14 year old who did badly in the Traditional school test?”

My mother shook her head. The clerk asked again

“Is it for drama or maybe fancy dress.”

Again my mother shook her head

Then my mother started speaking VERY loudly and clearly

“Katie here was at college.”

I yelled

“Mom, PUR- LEASE it is NOT their business,”

My mother then slapped my face and said

“One more interruption and we go to the rest room to give your mouth a thorough soapy clean out.”

I stayed silent. My mother explained that I had cheated in college work and SATs. I was going back to school. I did the test and they decided I belonged in the elementary side of the school.

It was embarrassingly easy for them to find white panties and checked jumper style dresses which were the elementary school uniform. Mom took care to get he fit exactly right. She made sure I would have to walk carefully so as not to show off my kiddie underwear.

My mother insisted on walking me not only back to school but back to my new class. She embarrassed me further:

“This is Katie, she is in a younger class because she was lazy at school work and thought she could get away with cheating.”

The little girls all said

“Hello Katie.”

I was angry. I put my hand up

“Please Ms Rogers, Can I go to a suitable class, I am a teenager. I do NOT belong with little kids.”

teacher was not impressed

“Actually young lady you should be in 2nd grade rather than 4th, based on the test.”

I yelled

“The test was BLOODY SILLY

Ms Rogers then said

“Come to the front of the class Katie Roberts.”

I asked

“Why Ma’am?”

She replied

“Because you need the paddle.”

Then she added to my shame. She talked to a smart 9 year old

“Susan, will you escort Katie to Miss Green, she will need to bring back the book and paddle.”

So I had to let a 9 year old lead me away. We passed rest rooms.

I whispered

“I need to go.”

Susan said

“The rule is you go at recess and lunchtime. I do NOT want to be paddled.”

Susan explained the situation. The School Secretary said

“I was expecting to see you, but not quite so soon.”

I was walked back holding the heavy wooden paddle and a book.

I was too scared to defy the teacher when she said

“Bend over the desk.”

Ms Rogers wrote in the book

3 for answering back and 3 for shouting in class

Whack

It hurt more than I expected, my panties and jumper dress were both on but they were very thin.

WHAP!

It hurt more

WHACK!!
I yelped with pain. The fourth blow was even heavier

WHACK!!!
I had been worried about needing to p. I did not need to any more. The whole class saw the puddle

I cried.

AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:12 am

There was a brief pause. I was bawling like a baby partly from the pain and partly from the babyish state of my undies. Then Miss Green talked.

“Susan, can you take Katie to the nurse.”

Again I had to let the nine year old lead me. The nurse was a kindly rather broad woman in her early 30s. Nurse Stevens talked to me.

“Did Katie wet her panties?”

I ignored the humiliating, and I had thought, rhetorical question. Susan was still in the room. The nurse’s tone changed

“Katie I asked you a question.”

I nodded. Susan clarified

“Katie was being paddled, she made a HUGE puddle.”

The nurse washed my intimate areas, much like she would for a toddler.

“You are the biggest certainly the oldest girl I have had to do this for.”

When she was finished Nurse Stephens asked:

“Would you like training panties?”

I looked at the thick terry cotton panties.

“It won’t happen again can I just have ordinary panties?

The maternal looking nurse shook her head:

“Child the choice is training panties or a diaper.”

I accepted the training panties.

Little Susan again walked me back to class.

Miss Green said:

“Child, your paddling was not finished and you need more.

“The nurse will have had you wearing ‘protection’, well your hiney will NOT get any.”

She reached under my jumper style dress and pulled down the training panties.

“Bend over the desk Katie I think after your behaviour 12 more would be appropriate.”
Whack, it hurt.

WHAP it hurt more, my thin jumper dress gave very little protection

WHAP!

I was already crying a quarter of a way through my punishment I was bawling. Miss Green pulled her arm right back each time. There was a pause and

WHAP, I felt more pain,

WHACK!!
The twelfth hit was even harder, I yelped. .

I was very relieved when the paddling finally stopped. Miss Green had been efficient at hitting the 'sit spot'. I noticed that a lot when I sat down. I had assumed that at least being in a kids' class I would manage easily.

I was wrong. I had not done much out loud. I guess I got used to missing words as I read to myself.

I made a real mess out of trying to read from "Little Women". Girls from 8-12 laughed at me, who had been at college a week earlier for apparently not being able to read.

Other girls read more from the book easily. When all the girls had done some reading Ms Green turned to me:

"Katie every girl in this class has to read 2 paragraphs, try this:"

So I had to read out

"Jane and Frank live with Mommy and Daddy. Spot the dog lives in a kennel in the yard."

I had been given a reader for like 6 year olds.

The girls all laughed. I did manage to read it out. I did manage the three paragraphs but I felt about 6.

By the afternoon recess I was again desperate to pee. Luckily I was in time. I managed the elementary class arithmetic without too much difficult

I had a surprise at the end of the school day. I expected to get the bus. Instead Mommy arrived. She announced that she needed to get shopping for me

In front of the 4th grade class she opened the car door, guided me into the child seat next to Amy in a toddler safety seat. She firmly fastened the buckles

I heard the girls I had been studying laughing.

otk9136

Post by otk9136 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:55 am

I like the story and look forward to reading more. thanks

lillollybops

Post by lillollybops » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:42 am

otk9136 wrote:I like the story and look forward to reading more. thanks
Me too