WHAT IF WE GET CAUGHT?

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
ps57

WHAT IF WE GET CAUGHT?

Post by ps57 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:52 pm

"What if we get caught?" I asked cautiously to my best friend Lisa as I contemplated going along with her scheme. "I swear Lexi, you worry too much. Besides since you are staying with my family while your parents are out of town, all the heat will be on me. You have nothing to worry about." For a split second she made sense and as the end of homeroom bell rang, we slipped out of school and found our way to Lisa's car for our getaway.

After an hour at the mall my tension for being truant seemed to ease a bit. We were trying on clothes we couldn't possibly buy and looking around all the shops at things we couldn't afford. Generally just knocking around and having a swell day of ditching classes when we found ourselves in the music store browsing the CD's. We came across some music we really liked and didn't have the money for when I saw Lisa shove one into her purse.

"Are you crazy?" I whispered to her trying to convince her to put it back. "Uh no, I'm gonna take this home. Besides it's no different than downloading it from the internet illegally is it? And we both do that." She started to make more sense so I found one I liked too and hid it in my purse as well. We continued to browse the store as to not look suspicious, then headed for the exit.

We got to the other side of the exit and thought all was clear when we felt a hand grabbing each of us under our upper arms and turned to see it was the store clerk. Not just any store clerk either it was Kari, Lisa's older brothers girlfriend!!! "Hey I saw what you did and gave you the oppurtunity to put them back and since you are this far I think you girls better come with me," Kari stated matter of factly. As we followed Kari to the store office, Lisa looked at me with a smile as if to say, "don't worry it's Kari and she loves me."

"You really put me in a predicament Lisa. I am the new manager here and you two are the first shoplifters I've caught. What do you suppose I do?" Kari asked as if looking for answers from two seventeen year old delinquents.

"You could take the CD's back and send us on our way?" Lisa mused. "Send you where? Aren't the both of you supposed to be in school?" Kari pointed out. "No, no that won't do. I will take the merchandise back, however I will be calling your mother and let her know exactly what happened and what time of day it is. You too, Lexi is it?" "Yes Maam," I answered. Usually I wouldn't address a person only four years my senior as Maam, but as scared as I was and as grateful as I was she was only calling our parents and not the police, I thought it fit.

After Kari greeted Mrs. Morris on the telephone and relayed the tale of our crimes, she put down the phone and said, "Mrs. Morris said there is no need to call you mother Lexi, as you are in her charge at this time." Whew I thought prematurally, "She said you can do that." Suddenly my stomach tightened. "She also said the two of you better get home immediately and she will deal with you when she gets home from work. She sounded pretty upset so I'd listen and not make things any worse than they already are," she warned as we both got up to leave.

There was about two hours until Mrs. Morris would be home from work so I decided I had better call my mother not wanting her to find out I was instructed to and didn't obey. Upon hearing the news I was shocked at how calm my mother was hearing her little girl was not only truant but a petty thief. "I will talk to Mrs. Morris when she is home tonight," Mom informed me. "Yes Mommy and I'm sorry Mommy," I responded in my sweetest voice looking for compassion. "Don't Mommy me now, we both know you reserve that term to soften me up and it won't work this time. You are not off the hook young lady just because I am out of town." I hung up the phone and all that was left to do was wait.

"What is your Mom gonna do Lisa?" I asked still dreading the arrival of her mother. "Oh the usual I'm sure. A little yelling, telling me how disappointed she is in me and probably take away some privilege like my cell phone for a day or two. At the worst ground me for this weekend," she answered not the least bit worried. That didn't sound anything like my mother but I thought if we were gonna get caught screwing up this bad this was the house we should be in.

Mrs. Morris came home about a half hour later than expected and we found out exactly why right away."Lexi I spent a good deal of time in the phone with Jane and she told me how she would handle this. How would she handle this? Mind you I already know but she says I should hear it from you." She really put me on the spot. I surely didn't wanna say it in front of her let alone Lisa. Lisa didn't know, it was something I never talked to her about. Sure she knew my mom was more strict but not how much more. "Um I guess she would yell and take away my cell phone for two weeks and.....and..... ground me for a long while?" I questioned rather than answered.

"Funny that is not what she told me. Now Lexi I'll give you one more chance to tell me the truth and not hold that little fib against you." Now she really put me on the spot. I had to come clean as embarrassing as it was. With all the courage I could muster I replied,"I'd get a spanking for sure." Before I could get a look at Lisa's face she asked, "and just how would that go? Mind you Jane already told me, but I should hear it from you."

I now got a look at Lisa who was smiling a wide open smile that suggested she was shocked as well as amused and seemed to be enjoying my predicament. Feeling my face get hot with embarassment I continued, "I'd be sure to get her paddle across my bare behind." That was the truth so I deemed it best to confess since I was already in a heap of trouble. "Very good Lexi, that's exactly what your mother told me," Mrs. Morris nodded. "Anything else you would like to add?" she asked. "Like how many or how long you would get, or how she would administer your punishment?"

"No Maam, Mom always decides how I get it and for how long. She always said it was her descision on exactly what I get and I am to obey," I admitted sheepishly. Lisa's grinning and chuckling didn't help with my humiliation of her knowing what was in store for me when my mother returned, but Mrs. Morris' next comment did. "I don't know what you think is so amusing Lisa, because Jane and I discussed how since she is away and both of you were equally as guilty, I should be the one to punish both of you. I am sorry I got rid of my paddle years ago when you turned twelve, and I now see rhat was a mistake. The two of you are to go to Lexi's house and return with her mothers paddle. When you return I can promise there will be no smiles and giggles."

"But Mom you can't be serious!!!" Lisa shouted. "I most certaintly am and if you want another spanking tomorrow just keep arguing. I've had it with your attitude and disregard for rules and I aim to drive that point home. Go to Lexi's and fetch that paddle. NOW!" she boomed. Her voice echoed through the house and Lisa and I both scrambled to our feet like frightened little children, which we basically were, and headed for the door.

"I can't believe this is happening," Lisa commented as we headed to my house to get the dreaded implement of correction. "What do you think is gonna happen?" she continued. I couldn't help but take the oppurtunity to get back at her for laughing at my earlier embarassment, and was extremely sarcastic, "well if she's anything like my mom I'd say we're gonna get a spanking." Lisa glared at me for my sarcasm and I continued, "Look Lisa it's not like she's gonna paddle our butts for being angels. We both knew playing hooky and stealing was wrong before we did it. Don't even sit there and tell me you didn't know right from wrong, cause I sure did. Now we got caught and have to face consequences." I cut her off as she was about to speak, presumably to try to defend herself, and added, "A paddled butt isn't fun but we could have been handed into the police and have to face charges. I for one am glad Kari didn't do that and all I am getting is a spanking."

"I guess your right," was all Lisa could say at that point and we went on with our duty of paddle fetching in silence, both nervous at the thought of it being used, but both glad we were being treated as children rather than adult criminals.

When we returned to the Morris home we saw Mrs. Morris sitting in the living room and talking to someone sitting in a chair whose face we couldn't see. "I'm sorry Kari, but Josh called and said he was going to be late coming home from work and if you didn't want to wait you should go home and he will call you when he gets home. And don't worry you didn't play hooky and shoplift so quit saying your sorry for causing trouble today. All you did was report it which was the best thing to do."

"I know Donna, but I feel awful they are gonna get a spanking. I remember what that's like," Kari remembered as she got up to leave. Great I thought now Kari knows too. Oh well at least she was leaving and wasn't staying around for the festivities. As she walked passed us she mouthed unaudibly "I'm sorry" to us. Surprisingly Lisa added, "it's ok we earned it."

As we stand in front of our fate awaiting instructions I could feel Lisa shifting from foot to foot nervously. It may have been five years but I assume she was recalling how unpleasant a paddled bottom was. "Right, I have been giving this some thought and since you both did these deeds together you should be punished together," Mrs. Morris stated wasting no time getting right to the point. "I want my instructions followed to a tee so we can get you both punished. Am I understood?" "Yes Maam," I replied quickly. "Lisa?" Mrs. Morris prodded. "Yes Mom," Lisa added as I was shocked she wasn't fighting any longer.

"We have two infractions here. One ditching classes and two shoplifting. For the ditching classes, both of you will be grounded for the remaining two weeks Lexi is to be staying with us. That means school, homework, meals, extra chores and early bed times. Any complaints?" "No Maam that sounds fair," I replied and Lisa nodded her head in agreement. "For the shoplifting you are both going to be spanked until I feel you learned your lesson. Any complaints?" "But Mom," Lisa started when I immediately elbowed her in the ribs to shut her up. "No Mom," she recanted.

"Hand me the paddle Lexi." I did as instructed and as Mrs. Morris stood in front of us holding the paddle started to scold us on our behaviour. A scolding we both knew we had coming and a scolding we both knew she was right about. We nodded in agreement how we were wrong and acted irresponsibly and deserved to be punished. We had no choice but to agree we were lucky Kari was working and not somebody else and therefore she was our judge holding a paddle and not before a judge wearing a robe and holding a gavel. She scolded for fifteen minutes and decided we have heard enough and said it was time for some spanking.

"Girls as I stated earlier you transgressed together so you will be punished together. Remove your shoes and socks so the pants can come off." Lisa and I did as instructed and stood barefoot in front of our disciplinarian. "Now I want both of you to come over to the couch and kneel, with your knees on the cushions and your faces towards the wall and keep your hands on the top of the headrest." I complied right away but Lisa hesitated. You could tell who was the one that was accustomed to discipline. With three quick spanks to Lisa's jean clad bottom she whimpered but obeyed. I was still shocked that was all the fight my strong willed friend put up. Once in position Mrs. Morris stated, "now it's been a while since I had to spank an errant child but Jane assured me it will all come back to me. She told me once I begin all my maternal instincts will take over and will know exactly what you need." She seemed to be talking herself through this out loud as though we couldn't hear.

"Now as hard as it may be, you are to stay in position and accept your punishment." With that she started spanking Lisa's jean covered bottom with her hand as I stay in position awaiting my turn. A few ow's and ew's was all Lisa let out after ten swats from her mothers hand as she turned her attention to my naughty behind. I got the same and thought to myself that this wasn't so bad. It stung a little but not what Mom dished out. She went back to Lisa and used her hand ten more times and got a little more reaction. Then back to me and I realised the sting was building more than I was originally going to give her credit for. This hand spanking went back and forth a few more times until it hurt to the point i was criss crossing my feet over each other. Lisa started to cry a little.

I guess that is when her maternal instinct kicked in and she said, "Both of you on you feet and remove you jeans and panties." I guess Lisa didn't mind removing her shoes and socks, as being barefoot was one thing but bare bottomed was another. "Mom I learned my lesson I don't think this is neccessary. I don't wanna take my pants off in front of you or Lexi."

Mrs. Morris was having none of her daughters sassiness as she took her by the arm and pulled down her pants and panties and placed her now bare bottomed child over her knee and spanked her with her hand like twenty times assuring her there was no way out of this punishment. With tears in her eyes and her pants and panties joining mine in a pile on the floor she was placed back over the couch, bare red bottom alongside mine, more contrite.

All I could think was, Thank you Lisa, now she's even more cross than she was before and my behind is on the line. Mrs. Morris took her paddle in hand and with a renewed vigor began with Lisa appling paddle spanks to her bared posterior. I was keeping a mental count on how many she got because I knew I was next. After twelve swats her attention was turned to me. After the first swat I knew why Lisa was howling and squirming during her twelve. Mrs Morris sure did know how to lay on a paddle swat. After those twelve I was in tears. I couldn't help but wish this spanking was over when she returned to Lisa's naughty butt. I remembered my mom saying, "Honey you are gonna wish this spanking was over long before it is," because that is where I was now. Lisa started making a spanked girl's promises. "I'm sorry.... MOM..MY... I'm sorry," all to which fell on deaf ears as she spanked away. Lisa was crying uncontrollably when Mrs. Morris returned to me. Five paddle swats in and I was making the same promises. "I'm sorry.... I'm sorry Mommy. Mommy please. Ow oweeeee."

When my last swat landed I realised I was calling her Mommy. She put down the paddle and said, "well I guess you two have learned your lesson. Get up from the couch and listen to me." We both stood and faced her with tear stained faces, quivering lips and sweaty heads. She went to Lisa first and said, "You are my daughter and I love you very much. I don't wanna see you go down the wrong path and ruin your life." She then kissed her forehead several times and sent a bare bottomed Lisa to a corner to cool down.

She then turned towards me and looked at my sorry face and said, "You are like a daughter to me and I care about you deeply. I want you to succeed in life too." She placed the same three kisses to my forehead and sent me to my own corner to cool off as well.

That burn and sting in my fanny sure wasn't good but gaining another mother sure felt nice. The next day when we got up for breakfast my bottom was still quite sore and tender. Lisa seemed to be feeling the same way. I noticed my mothers paddle haning on the kitchen wall was altered. It used to read "for the cute little deer with the bear behind" along with the animated animals, now read, "with the cute little deer's with the bear behind's." Someone added apostrophe "s" to deer and behind. I think is was Donna.

roseofsharon1

Re: WHAT IF WE GET CAUGHT?

Post by roseofsharon1 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Cute story. Thanks for sharing!

Often123

Post by Often123 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:40 pm

Good story, and it shows when having a mom around is a good thing. Please keep up the writing.

dad4fpa

Post by dad4fpa » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:07 pm

Nice old fashioned story, no police or lawyers or defending the guilty. Only a pair of Mom's who know the right thing to do when their daughters go astray.

sgtjoe

Post by sgtjoe » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:06 pm

Good!