The White Out: End of the Week Pt 3 of 3 M/f

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
naughtylilgirl09

The White Out: End of the Week Pt 3 of 3 M/f

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:03 pm

The White Out: End of the Week Pt 3 of 3
A Nat and Alyssa Story

While the afternoon was slow it was also quiet and uneventful for which both Alyssa and Nat were thankful. It was soup again for dinner, which neither of them had a problem with. They both seemed to breathe a sigh of relief that by the time the soup was on the table, Alyssa had finished all 100 copies required of her.

Nat cleared away the dishes and watched as Alyssa dutifully sat down at the table and set to work at the two assignments that he had given her. He was proud of her. For a situation that could have blown up and ended badly with a much larger fall out, she had taken the mature route, accepted responsibility, remained calm for the most part and was accepting the consequences for her actions. It was close to 6pm by the time he finished washing and drying the dishes, taking extra time to put them away so that he had reason to remain in the kitchen and observe Alyssa’s actions. She had already been working for an hour, however she still remained focused on the task and didn’t look as though she was going to be finished anytime soon.

Nat decided to go read for a bit, check back in on her progress in an hour or so. He retired back to the living room, to the mystery novel that he had spent a good portion of the day attempting to read. Now that things had settled down a bit in his house he actually did make it through a few chapters and retain what had happened with the plot line. Around 7:15 he put the book down and walked back into the kitchen to check on Alyssa. She was still hard at work, writing away in that notebook. There were crumpled papers all around her, obviously previous drafts of the essay that she had been asked to write.

“Alyssa,” he said clearing his throat to get her attention. She jumped a bit, despite his attempt to not scare her. Turning she looked at him with a worried face. Nat knew immediately she thought that she had done something wrong.

“Don’t worry, you’re fine,” he said to her, watching the tension flow out of her tensed posture and the worry disappear from her face. “I just wanted to see if you wanted to take a break? You’ve been at it for close to two hours?” She vigorously shook her head. “No,” she replied, “I want to finish, I want it to be as good as possible.” Nat just smiled and nodded before heading back to the living room before continuing to read. The quiet was nice, and Nat wasn’t going to deny that he was enjoying the time to himself where he could just sit and read a book.

Around 8:45 Alyssa walked out of the kitchen and handed him two sets of papers. He had to put a damper on his immediate reaction which was to groan. Alyssa and writing. It never was anything short. He was going to spend a long time reading these after she went to sleep. “All right,” he said to her after having leafed through the pages. “Go on upstairs and get ready for bed, I’ll be up in a little bit.” She seemed to pause for a minute, he wasn’t exactly sure why, but then decided against saying whatever it was she was thinking, if that, indeed was the reason for the pause, and turned and went upstairs.

Once in the small, somewhat attic like room, Alyssa took a seat on the creaky bed and sighed. She was still going to be punished, there was more of it. Not just copying rules, and writing an essay. She was going to be spanked. Again. This time she didn’t even get a say in it. Technically she hadn’t gotten that much of one last time either, but somehow this time was worse. Pacing the room Alyssa let herself rant, mentally, going through every thought that she had compartmentalized earlier so as not to get herself in further trouble.

She couldn’t believe Nat had just sent her to her room, or upstairs meaning to the room that she was staying in. She hadn’t ever been sent to her room in her entire life. Like ever. Her parents wouldn’t have dared, she would have laughed at them and they knew it. Yet here she was, mid-twenties, sent to her room like a naughty little girl. Even worse, she was letting it happen because she knew she deserved it.

She slowly changed into the four sizes too big set of pajamas that had been given to her. Though she didn’t want to admit it, she was scared of what was going to happen. She had been spanked just a few days ago. Why was she letting it happen again? Why couldn’t she just stop being so stubborn and accept the fact that she wasn’t going to win the arguments where Nat was concerned? It was a fact, one she had been quite familiar with back at State. So why was it so different here? Argh! So annoying. A situation of unknowns and having to learn new things regarding personal stuff. Alyssa hated this kind of stuff. People were always telling her, ‘expand your horizons’, ‘learn from the situation,’ and ‘be a lifelong learner’ or something like that. She was more than happy to, when it came to work or actual academic things. Not life stuff. Dealing with personal things took time, emotions and energy that she didn’t want to devote to it at the moment, or ever. Already she could feel how insecure it was making her. She had wanted to ask Nat for a hug before she went upstairs but couldn’t bring herself to do so.

Alyssa did not want to be the person that needed a hug for reassurance. Sitting down on the bed her brain reminded her of earlier that day. She definitely didn’t want to be that person that was nervous and afraid, and worse, that showed it. Everything had been nicely compartmentalized in her head, with anything that normally would have taken an emotional toll being stored deeply in the back so that it wouldn’t affect her. And then this storm had messed everything up.

Nat knocked lightly on the door before pushing it open and was shocked to find Alyssa sitting on the edge of the old bed, weeping. Without a minutes hesitation he went and picked her up, cradling her in his arms, and walked out of the one room and into the larger one that he normally occupied next door. Sitting down in the loveseat in the far side of the room, he held the small girl close to him, rocking her back and forth, rubbing her lower back in an attempt to console her. Whatever had upset her must have been powerful because it took a while to soothe her.

When her tears finally ceased and she realized where she was Alyssa moved to jump out of his arms. He had become used to her doing so and held her tightly, keeping her in his lap, holding her close. A minute or so later she looked up at him, a frightened look on her face. “You, you, you weren’t supposed to see that,” she told him. “I didn’t mean to do that.”

“To cry?” he asked her, in an attempt to clarify.

She nodded her head and then lowered her chin to her chest so that she didn’t have to look at him any longer. Nat thought of the best way to approach the situation for a few moments. Finally he asked, “why do you think I would I be upset with you for crying?”

He watched as she circled her arms around herself, in a protective hug, turning to bury her face into his chest before answering, “because you’ll say…”

If there was one thing Nat was familiar with, it was that long pauses were normal when Alyssa was talking and the best thing to do was let her take her time and not push her. It was nearly two minutes later when she began again saying, “I wasn’t trying to get attention.” In an attempt to make sense of the situation Nat’s thoughts quickly drifted to her one brother that he had meet a few years ago. It was only seconds before he knew exactly what she was talking about. “Alyssa,” he said, gently turning her so that he could see her face a bit more. “I don’t think you were crying to get attention, and if you are upset and need to cry you don’t have to hide, it’s all right to just cry.” She just stared at him. He readjusted her on his lap a bit more so that she was sitting up, looking directly into her eyes, he said again, “Alyssa you never have to be afraid to cry, I will never get mad at you for crying. Everyone cries. I cry, Dean Summers cries, it’s natural. No one is going to punish you for it. Understand?” Although she nodded yes, Nat knew she didn’t believe him for a second.

If it had been his daughter that he was holding he would have immediately called her out for lying and gone back over what was said again and again until it was one hundred percent clear. That wouldn’t work here. Previous experience told him that he could repeat the same thing one hundred times. He didn’t need to tell her in quantity, he needed to tell her over time. Calling her out on the false answer wouldn’t help either, yes it was not the truth. But he knew it was her way of trying to end the conversation. Telling her that she was doing yet another thing wrong would only panic her. “Good,” he said with a smile, lightly flicking the end of her nose. The small gesture brought a smile to her face.

“It’s been a difficult day for both of us,” Nat said, studying her face as he spoke. Mostly watching her eyes as he knew, everything he needed to know could be found in her eyes. “You, most of all. Now, there is still one last piece of business we have to address regarding your behavior today. I know I said bedtime, however I’m going to give you a choice, given the number of…” he searched for the words, “number of emotional and upsetting things that you’ve bravely faced today, I’ll give you the option of waiting until tomorrow morning.”

Alyssa didn’t wait half a second before saying “Now.” The shocked look that flew onto Nat’s face almost caused her to laugh. “I don’t want to go to sleep without knowing that you forgive me,” she added. The explanation helped because he regained most of his normal, unreadable, facial expression. “Alyssa, whether it is tonight or tomorrow morning, I forgive you.”

“Tonight,” she said again, watching the look of surprise once again flash across his face. “Please, Nat, I really would just like get this over with.” He just nodded and then said, “all right, then I’m going to need you to stand up and take off those pajama bottoms.”

It was one thing to say she wanted to be punished that moment, it was quite another when it was actually happening. Nat lifted her off his lap and placed her on her feet. It seemed as if she were frozen.

It wasn’t that she hadn’t heard him, she had. Take off the pj bottoms. Not that it would be a problem they were too big for her anyway. But she didn’t move, her brain and muscles seemed to have stopped.

Come on, she attempted to coax herself. You can do this. Closing her eyes Alyssa forced her hands to untie the trillion knots that she had made of the drawstring to hold the pants on her waist. Because her eyes were closed, and because she had tied it so tight, it took a few minutes of fumbling, but she felt the drawstring come loose as the material literally fell off her in one big whoosh. Looking down, she opened her eyes and saw the large pile of fabric that was the pajama pants in a heap on the floor.

As she had done the previous two times, she stepped out of them, picked them up, neatly folded and placed them on the nearby chair. See, she told herself, you’re okay. You’ll be fine. You did admit that you earned this. Thinking back to the note she had written earlier in the day, Alyssa once again admitted to herself that she had indeed earned this and best just to get it over with.

With new found resolve she stepped back to Nat and looked up at him, awaiting his instructions. Taking her hand, he pulled her closer to him, saying “All right, little one, let’s get this done,” as he guided her over his one knee, clamping her legs down with his other leg. This was new…and she didn’t like it. The holding her down, she didn’t like it at all. She felt him lightly tap her bottom as he said, “lift your hips up so we can get these panties off you.” Alyssa squeezed her eyes shut and knew that if someone were to look her face was totally squeezed tight to get through the humiliation of having her bottom bared.

Once she felt her panties resting right above her knees she let out a deep breath allowing her facial features to return to normal. The relaxation only lasted half a second as she tensed up the moment she felt the hairbrush on her bottom. “Take a deep breath Alyssa,” she heard Nat say, “this will only hurt more if you tense up.” She forced herself to take a few breaths silently thinking ‘real easy for you to say, you’re not the one being spanked here buddy.’

Wisely, she kept her comments to herself. When she was relaxed enough to Nat’s standards, whatever that was, he said to her, “I want you to count these Alyssa,” and before she could even argue with him the first one came flying down onto her bottom. SMACK! “Owww!” she called out in surprise. “I mean, one.” There was hardly a moment for her to steel herself for the spanking that had now begun. SMACK! “two!” SMACK! “three!” How was she going to last through 63 of these?

Nat was quite aware the first one had taken her by surprise. He had started quickly because he wanted to end quickly. He knew if had waited a half second more he would have heard an argument about the counting. She had gone through a hard day, he was aware of that. However he had offered Alyssa the opportunity to postpone this until the following morning and she had refused it. Nat had to keep reminding himself of that fact in order to dole out the punishment he truly thought she deserved. That meant not holding back with each swat, not making them lighter because he was aware it had been a hard day. No, he thought to himself, Alyssa had the option and she said no. So, for each and every one he continued to raise the hairbrush far up and bring it down fast and with significant strength.

By thirty she was crying heavily and by forty she was having trouble keeping count. Nat chose to pause at this point, for both of their sakes. Putting the hairbrush to the side he gently rubbed her lower back until her tears had subsided just a bit. “Alyssa,” he said, when she had calmed to the point that she would hear him. “You have 23 left. I do not recall if you know my rule from the last time. If you don’t count the swat, then I am going to repeat it.” She began to cry harder at hearing this, which led him to think that he hadn’t told her this before. Giving her another minute Nat attempted to recall if he had required her to count anything before. Exhaustion was causing him to draw a blank and he didn’t dwell on it.

Picking up the hairbrush once again he placed it on her, now, bright red with a few small bruises, very heated bottom. While he left the brush there for no longer than half a second, it was the indication Alyssa needed that she was to receive the last 23 strokes. Nat raised his arm up high and didn’t hold back when laying down the first smack to her left bottom cheek. SMACK! “OOwww!” he heard her cry out, tears already beginning to fall. He was about to remind her about counting when he heard her very quietly say “one”. It caused him to take a moment’s pause to juggle the logic in his brain. It was 41, technically, not 1. However he had also told her that there were 23 left, so it would make sense that she started at 1. Whatever number she started with, he decided, it wasn’t worth quibbling over. Decision reached he continued on, quickly working to finish the last of the punishment.

As for Alyssa, he had to give her great credit. It was obvious she was in a good deal of pain, and he wasn’t allowing her any rest in between the punishing blows from the hairbrush. However, she maintained the correct count and didn’t cause him to repeat any of the strokes.

Immediately, after she said sixty three, struggling to get the words out, Nat practically threw the hairbrush aside and lifted her off his lap, turning her upright before bringing her back onto his lap in his arms where he was able to hold her, allowing her to cry, affirming for her that she was forgiven and loved, which was what she so desperately needed to hear.

Alyssa was in heaven. Well, minus the spanking and now aching bottom part and she was in heaven. She was forgiven and loved. When had that ever happened before…or at least before this storm? It’s going to end, she reminded herself. It can’t snow forever and then what’s going to happen. You have to go back to life. This one time, she told her negative downer thoughts to ‘shut up’ and to her amazement it happened. Maybe it was because she was exhausted? She could feel herself starting to fade. Apparently Nat could see that she was as well, because the next thing she knew he was pulling her away from that embrace she so loved and telling her to get back into her pj’s before she totally fell asleep.

The minute she was on two feet, her legs felt like spaghetti and she nearly toppled over. When Nat grabbed hold of her and her brain power started to function Alyssa realized how ridiculous she must look and felt her neck blush to match the color that her bottom must be. Realizing she hadn’t yet pulled up her underwear the blush deepened as she reached down and yanked up her panties, biting her lip, hard, to stifle the cry of pain that would have come out.

She realized Nat had been respectful of everything, hadn’t looked, but instead turned and reached over to where she had set down the folded pants, and retrieved them for her. Everything was silent in the room but it was almost like there didn’t need to be words. This was one time where the silence didn’t bother her. Taking the pj’s from him, Alyssa shook them open and then tried to lift one leg and step into them. That was unsuccessful as she nearly fell over, again.

Nat caught her, again, only increasing her embarrassment in this situation. He steadied her on her feet before taking the pj’s from her hands, holding them open and helping her step into them, pulling them up, and drawing the waistband shut tightly, securing it with a knot that was probably easier to untie that the ones that she came up with. By now, Alyssa thought to herself, I must be blushing something close to scarlet. If he noticed, he didn’t say anything for which she was grateful. Instead he once again picked her up and took her back into his arms, holding her close again. “There we go,” she heard him say quietly, as he kissed the top of her head. Alyssa couldn’t help it, she looked up at him with an obviously confused look. He smiled down at her and said, “now when you fall asleep you’ll have your pj’s on, I can just put you to bed.”
Nodding her understanding Alyssa tucked her chin back into the small nook in his chest that she had found. After a few moment’s thought she actually realized that she had fallen asleep in his arms that one time, and figured out what he was talking about.

“Nat,” she said tentatively, not looking up, phrasing the one word as a question.

“Hmm?” he responded, indicating that it was all right to ask.

Alyssa didn’t want to move, she felt safe where she was. That, and she knew if she looked directly at him, she’d never get the words out. So she kept her head tucked where it was as she continued, “what is going to happen when the storm is over?”

She could feel him reach for her chin and knew he wanted to see who he was talking to. She hated it when people did that. However this question was important to her so Alyssa allowed him to guide her head back so that he could actually see her face. “You mean, when things are better weather wise, enough to go back to your house, what is going to happen to this new relationship we have formed?” He asked her in a clarification.

Because he still was holding her chin, Alyssa wasn’t able to go back to looking at, technically her own stomach, which she much would have preferred to do. His grip also made it a lot harder to nod, so she answered, “yeah.” One word, simple, she could do those answers.

“Well,” he said to her, letting go of her chin, but pulling her closer to him, and resettling her so that she was sitting a bit more upright in his arms. “I imagine we’ll both go back to our lives. I’ll go to work and the volunteer items I’m responsible for, you’ll do your school and work items, take care of your parents.” Alyssa could already feel the sinking feeling in her stomach, she had known all along. This was why she never trusted anyone. She knew better, why had she decided to trust him.

“But,” he continued, drawing her attention back to him, “I also imagine that we’ll end up with some sort of situation like we had when you were at State.” Now he had her attention, maybe she had been wrong, maybe it had been okay to trust him?

“Thinking you’ll come over for dinner one or two nights a week, maybe spend a weekend here once in a while. That bedroom needs someone to spend time in it, after all.”

Alyssa felt her eyes widen in shock and delight, “so you aren’t going to just disappear?”

Nat chuckled loudly and Alyssa felt it reverberate through his body, “quite the contrary little one. When the storm is over, you and I will be seeing much, much more of each other. But you have to remember, I will hold you accountable for things, I will make you follow rules, or there will be consequences.”

Alyssa threw her arms around his neck and hugged him, tears of happiness began to fall from her eyes. “Thank you, thank you, thank you,” she said over and over before she finally let go. When she finally leaned back so he could see her, it was obvious that he was a bit surprised by the tears. Alyssa jumped in with the explanation before he could even ask.

Gesturing to her face with the tears that were streaming towards it, she said, “I’m happy, no one has ever done that for me, or even considered it.”

Nat gently wiped the tears from her face as he asked, “done what sweetheart?”

“You know, the whole rules and consequences, being accountable thing,” Alyssa replied. “No one ever put up with me long enough or cared enough too before.”

Nat laughed gently as he wiped another small batch of tears away with his thumb and asked her, “Alyssa, you do realize that you’re thanking me, you’re overjoyed and crying tears of happiness because I said I will make you follow rules, do what you are told and spank you if you don’t?”

Alyssa nodded before once again throwing her arms around him and saying quietly, “Thank you Nat.”

Nat returned her hug, helping her resettle into a more comfortable position in his lap where he was aware she would most likely stay until she fell asleep. Slow tears were still falling, but he couldn’t tell if they were from pain from her recent punishment, relief at being forgiven, sadness or disappointment in herself because of the reason she had been punished in the first place or happiness because of the most recent conversation. Knowing Alyssa it was a combination of all of the above. As he had done that first night, when he had sat in that exact chair to give her that very first spanking, Nat looked up at the ceiling, still wondering if there was some answer that would drop from the heavens that would explain this whole thing.

He didn’t need it spelled out for him though, not anymore. Yes, he had gotten to know Alyssa during her time at college. He became very familiar with the personality that most people knew. The arrogant, stubborn, fearless, argumentative, but also intelligent, generous and kind version of her. It had taken him until now to realize it was a shell. A very tough exterior that she had built up to protect herself. While most everyone he knew typically had the inclination to strangle her, and probably would agree she could use a good spanking or two (he still agreed with that one), he realized now that what Alyssa needed more than anything was love. She needed someone to care about her and watch over her, love her, praise her, discipline her, forgive her. It may have taken six years to figure it out, but now that he had, he wasn’t just going to walk away. Not now, not ever.

Of course that didn't mean he wasn't a bit fearful of the road ahead. After all, this was Alyssa he was dealing with. The girl had a penchant for drama. Shaking his head to himself he decided it best to focus on the here and now rather than begin to contemplate the future trouble she'd get into and number of punishments he'd have to give out. One thing he was sure of, the number would not be small.

Often123

Re: The White Out: End of the Week Pt 3 of 3 M/f

Post by Often123 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:24 pm

You have a knack for capturing the emotonal angle in your stories, and you bring up issues many if not most of us have had to deal with, one way or another.
No, there is nothing at all wrong with crying from emotions, it's very natural.
Ah yes, the tough exterior shell, that brings back some old memories.
I really hope you will continue writing, as you're very talented, naughtylilgirl09 .

naughtylilgirl09

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:37 pm

Thank you for the kind feedback. I do plan to continue writing. Possibly with these characters, or maybe with some new ones. I hope you were able to read the first parts of this story as well.

babygirl1234

Post by babygirl1234 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:41 pm

I LOVE this story. I hope u keep writting new ones. :)