MUCH TO MY SURPRISE F/M

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
ps57

MUCH TO MY SURPRISE F/M

Post by ps57 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:58 pm

"Ben are you soon ready? I don't wanna be late for this party," Karen shouted up the stairs. "Yes Dear," I called back. Karen is my 34 year old wife of ten years who had just received a promotion at the office. She had been working so hard for the last six months on a proposal that finally paid off. Now she is the office manager. Karen is perfect for the job as she is a confident decision maker who has proved to be a successful head of household, so why not the head of the office. My beautiful bride although two years my junior has been the domestic leader in our relationship for five years now.

Let's see, for the first five years of our marriage things were a little shaky because she was ready to settle down and I was still immature for a married man. It got bad enough that we tried marriage counseling but that only works if both partners are serious and willing to put forth effort. Being the immature one I was the one holding up any progress we could have made. When we had appointments I would suddenly get busy at work, lose track of time convienently on the golf course, or any other excuse I could come up with. In a last ditch effort Karen suggested she should give me a spanking to make my maturation process speed up. "It worked for my mother with me and my sister," she reasoned. "Now look at Jenny and me today. I am two years younger than you and Jenny is six and we both are ten times the adult as you."

That theory was hard to argue with and I certaintly didn't want a divorce as I loved Karen too deeply and to be quite honest I didn't think I could manage life without her. So that is what we tried and it worked. It helped some at first, but the more spankings you get the more you want to please your wife to avoid them. So after five years of this arrangement Karen hardly has to spank me at all. Just knowing the authority is there is enough to keep me in line most of the time.

Back to tonight. I finished tying my necktie and put on my black sports coat and headed downstairs. What a sight I saw. My beautiful Karen was looking stunning in her red evening gown carrying he white purse and wearing matching white heels. Her long brown hair, so brown it could appear black at first sight, was worn up elegantly in a business bun. "You look absolutely stunning," I complimented her as I leaned in to give her a kiss. "Thank you and you look as handsome as the day I met you," she returned as she met me half way for a wet kiss. "Take the back way since we are pressed for time" she added. "You know how traffic is through Main Street this time of night."

Yes we are still somewhat old fashioned even though we live a wife led relationship. When we go out I usually drive. I take care of the finances even though we have an equal income, as she recognizes I am better with a budget. We are equal in every aspect of our marriage, that is until I step out of line and act like a boy rather than a husband. I am allowed to disagree as long as I do so treating her with the respect a lady deserves. She does the same with me but never gave a reason for needing discipline as I have.

The party was going well for the first three hours until I told an off colored joke that got a laugh from some of the gentlemen but may have offended the women. Karen gave me a scowl, which she made sure I saw, that was my warning to cut it out. Now a smart man would have heeded her warning and ceased such behaviour, but noooo. No not me. Being such the ham, not more than five minutes later I was at it again, making more lewd jokes that may have gotten a few laughs but were embarrassing for Karen. I could see the look on her face. You know the look where somebody wishes the room would just swallow them up. The first chance she got she leaned into my ear and whispered, "That will be enough out of you Ben. I shouldn't have to tell you but I will. You're getting a spanking as soon as I get you home." To the other guests it looked as though it was a wife whispering sweet nothings into her husband's ear. To me it put a nervous pain in my stomach. That's my Karen, such a smooth operator.

When we said our goodbyes an hour later, I went to the passengers side door to open it for her. She snatched the keys from my hand and said, "I'll be driving you naughty boy. Get in and keep quiet." I had no choice but to be humbled and get in my assigned place. On one hand I was glad the ride home was short because it was silent. She was so upset she didn't even turn on the radio. I didn't like to see her this way and knowing I was the cause gave me a guilty feeling I was ahamed of. On the other hand I wished we were driving to the moon because I wasn't anxious to get home and face Karen's brand of correction.

As soon as the car was stopped in the driveway Karen broke the silence by saying, "Ben you know what I expect from you. Get to it." I didn't even think to help her into the house, I just instinctively went inside and climbed the stairs into our room. When I am sent to my room I am to get ready for my punishment. This time of night, being late, that meant get out of my evening clothes, put on my t-shirt and shorts I usually sleep in, brush my teeth, and sit patiently on the bed and wait for Karen to arrive. I must have been sitting there only five minutes when she walked in the bedroom after brushing her teeth. "I'll be with you in a minute," she said as she removed her heels. "I'm going to change into my nightgown so you don't ruin my dress squirming over my lap." Watching my pretty wife get naked before putting on her nightie was arousing but I knew she wasn't in a playful mood right now. Finished changing she sat down beside me which was my cue to stand up.

"Go to my dresser and get my hairbrush from my drawer," she instructed. I never know what she plans on disciplining me with until I am sent to retrieve the implement. When I got back I handed her the awful hairbrush and she says, "Take down your shorts Ben." I comply and hear "Now you stand ther bare bottomed and explain exactly why you are getting this spanking." Oh I hate it when she does this. It makes me feel like a child rather than a man, but I guess that is what she is trying to prove.

"You are going to spank me for being rude and embarrassing you at your company function," I stated. "AND," she prodded. "And for not stopping when you warned me, ignoring your good judgement."

"That's correct." She then turned her body on a 45 degree angle to the side of the bed so I could climb over her left knee that was resting on the matress. This position works well since she is considerably smaller than me. My pelvis is over her thigh that is supported by the bed and my upper body is supported fully on the bed. The lower half of me is draped over the side with my feet on the floor where she can hook her right leg over mine if necessary. She calls it a modified over the knee. You still have the over the knee feel but with the bed supporting the man so the wife can concentrate on the spanking, rather than a balancing act.

Karen placed the hairbrush on the bed just inches from my nose as she started hand spanking me. I think she likes it in my sight as a reminder of what is coming. She spanked me with her hand fervently all the while scolding me on how a husband is supposed to act and constantly reminded me that I WILL act accordingly. After she had my butt good and stinging, and I assume quite red, she says, "My hand is getting numb. Hand me my hairbrush." I know better than to delay so I take the brush from in front of my face and reach around to the small of my back and hold it there until I feel her take it from my hand. Feeling her free leg hook around mine I hear, "Brace yourself Dear you earned it.

Karen then began the worst part of my punishment. She started right in with full force and my previous thoughts of getting through this without making a fuss were finished. I started first with squirming as Karen put that dreading hairbrush to work. She must have anticipated that hence the hooking of my legs. After the fire in my bottom built up to the point where balling my fist in front of me didn't help, I tried reaching back to protect my poor blistered rump. She must of anticipated that too because she caught my left wrist with her free hand and pinned it to my back. She was like the ever prepared boy scout thwarting every ploy I had. Finally when the hairbrush found its way down past my sit spots to my upper thighs I started crying. Karen knows from the past that that is not the point where a wife should stop. Maybe for a child but a husband needs some more. She started focusing in on my sit spots and that is when she really got the reaction she was looking for. I was begging for both forgiveness and mercy, partly because I truly was remorseful for disappointing my wife and also her spanking was murderous. When she, notice I said she not I, felt I had enough she ordered me off her lap.

Standing in front of her, I looked at my beautiful wife sitting on the bed still holding her hairbrush I said sincerely,"Thank you Karen for giving me the spanking I deserved."

"Your welcome Dear. Now take off your shorts the rest of the way and your shirt too. You won't be needing them the rest of the night." Karen's spankings are punishment, not sexual at all, but afterwards is a different story. We feel closer knowing everything is forgiven and no grudges or animosity is between us. I leaned in close to her and her mouth met mine with a deep open mouthed kiss, as we rolled onto the bed and made passionate love for hours. I love my wife and she loves me back. Spanking saved our mariage and although I do not enjoy the actual spanking I love the security I have knowing someone who loves me dearly is there to guide this immature man. The passionate sex afterward is just an added bonus.

Two weeks later my sister in law Jenny paid us a visit. The conversation turned to Jenny congratulating Karen on her promotion and how sorry she was for not making the party since she was away from town on business. "So tell me how was the party? Were there a lot of people? Did you have fun?" Jenny asked away.

"It was a fine affair," Karen answered. "Ben had fun, didn't you dear? Although he did embarrass me with his lewd and crude humor even after I warned him to stop. But other than that it was splendid."

"I sure hope you tanned his behind like Mom used to do?" asked Jenny.

I darted my head around in shock and asked Karen, "How does she know?"

"Ben who do you think suggested this five years ago and saved our marriage?" Karen said matter of factly.

I NEVER KNEW

Often123

Re: MUCH TO MY SURPRISE F/M

Post by Often123 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:20 pm

Karen and Jenny sound pretty awesome, and both know how naughty boys need to be treated. It's obviously working for Karen & Ben, because they're both very much in love. He also thinks she's still beautiful and was smart enough to follow her leadership. Another good story, ps57, and we all await further tales like this.

hairbrushedhubby

Post by hairbrushedhubby » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:14 am

Sounds like you got just what was deserved and needed, by a loving wife who knows how to keep her man in line and save the marriage going to wreck and ruin, well told sir.

markiee

Post by markiee » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Once women try it most love the power.