Some Assembly Required F/M

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
larose

Some Assembly Required F/M

Post by larose » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Some Assembly Required

Laura and Dan had been married less than a month when they closed on their house together. It was very exciting, although they both quickly learned that marrying each other was easier than trying to marry their belongings. Dan seriously could not believe the number of shoes his wife had, and if Laura opened another box marked “bedroom” in bold black marker, but actually had kitchen, bathroom or living room stuff in it she was going to scream.
“Dan seriously, how in the world did you pack, none of this makes sense” asked Laura, as she tried and failed to figure out a plan on how to unpack. Coming up behind his wife, Dan wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to stand up right. Kissing her neck and whispering in her ear, he said “in the most complicated way possible to watch you bend over more”. Laura turned around and reached around to playfully smack her husband’s behind, but smiled up into his smile. She pulled his face down to hers and kissed him long and passionately. “I do love you” she said to him. He responded with the biggest smile, the one that always melts Laura’s heart. “I love you too” said Dan, his hands roaming a bit more, and finally deciding on Laura’s behind.
Not wanting to end their kissing, Laura mumbled against Dan’s mouth, “we need to get this done”. Pulling away a bit, Dan lifted an eyebrow and smirked at Laura, “cause the boxes are going to get up and walk away?” In response to her raised eyebrow, Dan tried another angle, and half whined, half pleaded, “common baby take a break and play with me”, rubbing his groan into her invitingly.
Laura very much wanting to release some tension and thinking they could both use a break, again kissed Dan deeply, allowing their tongues to meet and dance together. She tightened her grip around his shoulders, running her fingers into his hair. Dan began to kiss Laura’s neck, working at the buttons on her shorts, loving the fresh smell of her skin. Laura tilted her head back, enjoying the sensation of her husbands stubble on her collar bone as he licked, teased and kissed the crook of her neck.
She began working at the bottom of his shirt, lifting it up over his head, as he momentarily allowed his lips to disconnect from her body. Dan followed suit and quickly stripped his young wife of her white T-shirt. Laura returned Dan’s earlier kisses to her neck, by trailing kisses over his sturdy chest, taking special attention of his nipples, and loving the moan that escaped his lips. As she did this, she also worked the tie to Dan’s shorts and allowed them to fall to the floor. Now both of them were in their underwear, standing in their disheveled living room, strewn with half empty boxes.
Laura jumped up onto Dan, straddling her legs around him, as he supported her behind. They continued their passionate kissing and exploring each other’s bodies. Dan aided his wife to the plush green micro-fiber couch in the middle of the room, suddenly very happy the furniture had come that day. He gently put her on the coach and quickly dragged her black panties down her legs, moving her bra out of the way so he could hungrily kiss, lick and gently suck on her breasts. He was careful to pay equal attention to both, as Laura hungrily arched her back, enjoying the sensation of her husband’s mouth on her but very much wanting him inside her.
She reached down for his hard manhood and couldn’t help but be surprised at how excited he was already. With her hands eagerly kneading his back, shoulder and butt, she kissed his neck, ears and shoulders. Occasionally she would lightly nip his ears and shoulder, knowing how much the sensation of her teeth slight grassing those areas drove him crazy.
Putting his arms around his wife, and positioning her into a better angle, Dan, kissing her fully on the mouth, entered his wife. She looked up at him with a mix of love and lusty desire, as her eyes opened wide with surprise and ecstasy. They rode together, their bodies in time with one another, continuing to kiss and search each other.
Their breathing became heavier and more lusty. Laura couldn’t help the moans that were escaping her lips, as she tried to bite down on her lip to be quieter. “Oh you feel so good” moaned Dan into Laura’s ear, and she arched her back further and grabbed his behind roughly, pulling him into her further. They both exploded into each other, marveling the bliss of being connected to one another.
Dan laid his head on his wife’s chest, enjoying the rapid beat of Laura’s heart. “Wow” Laura said, and they both laughed. “The couch came in handy today” was Dan’s comment and again they both laughed, holding each other tight. Dan slowly pulled out of Laura, and shift position. His arms were protectively around her, and his head was rested between her breasts. Their legs were intermixed between each other. Slowly, in the afterglow of their love making, both of them fell asleep in their new home, on their newly christened sofa.

An hours later, Laura woke up stretching and yawning. Dan was also stirring next to her and she gently probed her husband awake. Kissing his ear, as she sat up and detangled their body, she stretched again. “Thank you for that, definitely needed and well timed break” she smiled shyly at him. “I’m here to help” Dan said good naturedly and smacked his wife’s behind as she stood up. Laura quickly got dress and threw Dan his clothes. “Do you want to work on the entertainment center?” Laura asked as she wiggled into and buttoned her jean shorts. “Sure” said Dan, “I’m going to get something to drink first”.
A moment later Dan comes back with two glasses of ice-tea and places it down next to Laura, who is surrounded by pieces of wood, screws and is digging her arm deep in the box as if she’s looking for something. Dan can’t help but laugh at the confused look on her face, as she looks in the box. “Honey what are you looking for?” “The instructions” Laura says in a bewildered tone, pouting and looking around the piles around her. Dan laughs, “it’s a shelving unit, that I’ve had for years, I was able to take it apart, how hard can it be to put back together” he shrugs. “Okay” Laura response, “what do you want me to help with?” she asks as Dan sits down next to her.
An hour and half later…. “Goddamit, this thing makes no sense” bellows Dan. “Baby, why don’t you let me look online for some instructions, maybe I can find some on google, or a you tube video on this unit” offered Laura, trying to comfort Dan. “No, I can do this” snapped Dan his temper running short. “Just hold this still please” Dan asked Laura, trying to calm his voice even though her calmness right now is irritating the crap out of him. A few moments later, as he tries to get the basic frame to stay, he is rewarded with another board falling instead. “What the fuck, this stupid piece of shit!” he yelled. “HEY!” yelled a slightly shocked Laura, “watch your mouth, that’s enough!” she scolded. Though they had been together over 2 years, Laura has never seen Dan get worked up like this. Normally he’s a pretty easy going guy. “Sorry” Dan mumbled, loving his wife, but wishing she’d go away at the moment.
As if reading his mind, Laura gets up, picking up the glasses from earlier. “I’m going to start dinner Dan, okay?” Smiling at her, and trying to brighten his own mood, “sounds good honey, thanks”. Laura leaned down and kissed him on the mouth. She walked into the kitchen and started preparing dinner. A few moments later, she cringed as she hears another loud crash and Dan swearing and cursing again. Closing her eyes, she debates how long to although this to continue. Trying to take deep breathes to calm herself down, she heard a loud smash and then a quiet “shit, ow”.
Laura put down the knife she was using to cut up vegetables for their salad, wiped her hands on the kitchen towel, and hurried into the living room to check on her husband. She see’s Dan holding his hand to his body, Laura turns her head and takes in a shocked gasp as she sees the hand shaped whole in the dry wall. “Daniel William, what the hell were you doing?” asks Laura in a tone that causes Dan’s heart to fall to his stomach. “Ummm… I’m sorry” he stammered looking down. Putting two and two together, Laura’s eyes soften slightly, she holds out her hand, “let me see your hand Dan” she says, her voice softer but leaving no question in Dan’s mind that he should comply. As she looks at his hand, the knuckles are bleeding and she can see the start of a few bruises. This was definitely going to be more painful the next day. “Oww” Dan whines, as she tries to touch it lightly. “Sorry” Laura says, her voice full of concern at the moment. “Can you move it baby?” she asks softly. Dan tries to flex his fingers. It hurts and is a little stiff, but doesn’t feel broke. “Do you think its broke Dan?” Laura asks. “No I think it’ll be okay, it just hurts” says Dan, trying to avoid her face. “Well we should wash it off” says Laura, concern still etched in her voice, but also a slightly harder edge around the words.
Dan follows Laura down the hall and into the downstairs bathroom. “Let me see”, she puts out her hand, as she turns on the water and tests the temperature. Slowly Dan gives Laura his hand. She gently puts it under the water, her heart lurching when she see’s Dan’s pained face. On closer look she can see that the cuts aren’t that deep and while it’ll be bruised it looks like it should be okay. “Leave your hand their Daniel” she instructs the contrite man next to her. She reaches into the medicine cabinet and pulls down a bandage and disinfectant. Dan screws up his face when he see the ointment. “This is going to sting baby, but try to stay still” Laura says gently as she applies the gel to Dan’s knuckles. Dan hisses as he sucks in a breathe through clenched teeth. Carefully, Laura wraps his hand, and gently kisses his knuckles. Dan smiles down at his wife, and his heart warms as it always does when she does little things like that. Laura pulls Dan into a hug, relieved that he’s okay.
As she pulls him back, the look on her face changes from one of concern to one of stern resolve. “Now explain to me young man, what exactly did the wall do to deserve your fist?” she asks. “Ummm… “ is all Dan can say as he shuffles his feet and wills the floor to open up and swallow him whole. A few very long seconds pass, that feel like hours to Dan, as Laura stands there staring holes into him. ‘What the hell have I created’ thinks Dan, ‘she has gotten WAY to good at his’. “I lost my temper” he finally says, when it becomes obvious that she’s not going to respond until he answers her question.
“Well I’d say that’s an understatement Daniel” Laura says as she taps her foot. “You could have been seriously injured” she says as she launches into a serious scolding. “I told you to leave it alone, and suggested that we stop for the night. But no you let your macho head get in the way. You could have broken your hand, or worse yet gotten electrocuted” Laura says.
Slight defiant, although knowing she has every right to be mad at him, Dan responds with “Oh come on Laura, that’s pretty unlikely, lets be realistic here and stop being ridiculous”. “Excuse me?” Laura says, leaving no room in her voice to doubt that Dan has just sealed his fate. “I… just mean… you know… I’m more or less okay… and I can fix the wall” says Dan, stammering and trying his hardest to make up some of the ground he lost.
“Uh huh” is Laura’s response as she again reaches into the medicine cabinet to pull out a fresh bar of soap. She unwraps it, turns on the facet and begins to work a lather. All the while Dan watches with a mix of horror and fascination. He knows full well what she intends.
“Well Danny I can show you just how ridiculous I can be. I told you to watch your mouth… a few times in fact, didn’t I?” “ummmm …. Yes…”. Delivering a sharp swat to his behind, Dan jumps, not so much from the pain, but more in surprise. “I’m sorry what was that?” Laura asks, mockingly cupping her hand over her ear as if she couldn’t understand. “Yes ma’am” Dan says, the dread dripping from his voice.
“You didn’t though.. Did you?” “No ma’am”. Dan hates this part, the question game. Even before he told Laura that he wanted a relationship in which he was disciplined, she had played the question game with him. Sometimes it was a way to assure herself that she was fully understanding the situation, always fearing she wasn’t being fair to him, or that a misunderstanding would escalate to an unreasonable argument. More so now, she used it as a way to make Dan admit his guilt and submit to his punishments when they are earned.
“Open your mouth please” she says, as she holds the bar of soap up to his mouth. Dan reluctantly agrees, twisting his face in horror as the bar of soap makes contact with his tongue. Laura works the bar of lathered soap over his mouth, scrubbing his tongue and making sure that the taste will stay there for a while. Leaving the bar in her remorseful husband’s mouth, she again turns on the water. She takes the bar out of his mouth, “rinse” she instructs, pointing to the facet. Coughing and spitting Dan complies, grateful to get the taste out of his mouth and hoping that was all of his punishment, although knowing he’s probably wrong.
As if being saved, the timer on the oven starts going off. “Stay here, please” is the response Laura gives Dan as she goes to get the casserole his mom dropped off the day earlier out of the oven. A few, very short if you ask Dan, moments later, Laura comes back into the bathroom, carrying a wooden spoon. Dan knows the spoon all too well, and swallows hard. It is a typical kitchen spoon, not too dense and deceptively innocent looking. Dan knows from experience how much the spoon can sting. His hands unconsciously goes to rub his bottom.
“Daniel there is no excuse for your behavior today” Laura launches into the rest of the lecture she had started before. “You could have been seriously injured, and we still have a lot of the house left to unpack. Not to mention something serious COULD HAVE HAPPENED” Laura says, stressing the last part given Dan’s protests a few minutes ago.
He lowers his head trying to look repentant. “I know honey, I’m sorry” he mumbles. Laura’s heart melts a little as she looks at her amazingly hot husband. She hates causing him pain, but she does love how cute he looks when the bravado has left him and he is compliant. “I know you are Danny, and I’m sorry about the spanking you’ve earned, but I intend to make sure that you remember you temper in the future and protect yourself better for this family.”
She puts the spoon down on the sink, and starts to again undo Dan’s shorts, as she had done earlier, although now for an all together different reason. “I wouldn’t be able to handle you getting seriously hurt Dan” she looks up at him. While he can see the stony resolve on her face, of a woman intent on punishing an errant boy, he also see’s the love and concern she has for him. As bad as Dan regrets the bottom blistering spanking he knows he’s about to receive, he more regrets the look of concern he put on his wife’s face.
Laura lifts her leg onto the edge of the bathtub. Taking Dan’s hand, she also picks up the spoon. “Over my knee young man, and grasp the edge of the tub please”. Dan does as he’s instructed, stretching his bottom over her knee. His feet still fit on the ground, but the position makes Dan feel smaller. Laura secures her arm around Dan’s waist and spares no time applying the wooden spoon to his bottom.
Dan is resolved to take his spanking with as little fanfare as possible. Laura continues to pepper his behind with sharp, stingy spanks. Little oval splotches show up on his bottom, quickly turning it from white to a fire engine red. Laura’s arm is relentless in its determination to make Dan fully feel his regret for his actions. Despite his resolution, he begins to kick his feet and wiggle across her knee. The spanks become harder, and Laura begins to smack the same spot several times, before moving onto the next spot. The spanks are merciless, and have no real pattern. Dan continues to try, unsuccessfully to determine where the next spank will fall, to prepare himself. It doesn’t work and instead he throws his already injured hand, that got him into this mess, behind him to protect his bottom.
Laura seeing his reaction, applies several, very stingy swats to the back of his legs, as a warning to move his hand. “Daniel, move your hand this moment, or I promise you, I’ll take you upstairs and use your belt on you”. Dan quickly complies, knowing from experience how hard a belt spanking can be to take on top of a chastised bottom.
Laura, gently kicks Dan’s feet a little further apart and applies the spoon to the inner, upper portion of his sit spot. She knows this spot is particularly tender and gains an audible response from Dan, as well as him lurching across her lap and a futile attempt to stop the spanks. She tightens her grip around his waist and continues to pepper his bottom, particularly the sit spots.
Finally after what feels like an eternity Laura stops spanking Dan and instead rubs his back gently, as he gains his breath and equilibrium. His breathing slows and she can feel him become more steady on his feet. Slowly she helps him to his feet and envelopes him in a tight hug. Dan hugs her back, reveling in the sweet smell of her hair and holding on tight as the emotions of the last few minutes hit him again. Laura kisses Dan’s cheek, caressing his hair, neck and back. “Come on sweetie, I’m hungry, lets go have dinner” she whispers into his ear. Pulling away, Dan kisses her on the lip, hugs her again and whispers “thank you” in her ear.
Laura walks out of the bathroom, leaving Dan to collect himself. He closes the door, and examines his bottom to see how red it is. He is shocked to see small white blotches on the middle of each of his cheeks, where the spoon must have given most of its attention. Tentatively he presses his palm to his bum. It burns when he does this. Slowly and carefully he pulls up his shorts, opens the door and walks down to the kitchen. On one of the hard back chairs in the kitchen is a cushion Laura must have quickly unpacked. He gives her a small smile as a thanks, and she shrugs back at him smiling. Next she places his dinner plate in front of him, along with a glass of water and two Advil. “For your hand, that’s going to hurt more in the morning” Laura says. Dan puts his unwounded hand over her hand, squeezes it, and leans up for a kiss.
The next evening, after Laura has successful found instructions for the unit online through the manufacture, Laura and Dan lay on their green couch, wrapped in each others arms, watching their TV, which is safely stored in their entertainment center. Dan did a great job of securing the unit to the wall, and room looks pulled together.

Often123

Re: Some Assembly Required F/M

Post by Often123 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:06 pm

One way or another, Laura will get Dan to listen to her, even if she has to spank some sense into him very frequently. Yet, he loves her for it, as she loves him... Again, a great story, LaRose.

jj7

Post by jj7 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:15 pm

just an awesome story. i sure wish Laura were MY wife!

Often123

Post by Often123 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:12 pm

"Lauras" are in very short supply, jj7, unfortunately.

john_s_macleod

Post by john_s_macleod » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:30 pm

Your writing is fantastic – I love the combination of action and emotion. The way that it’s so rich with feeling is really the best part. I also always enjoy the not-too-graphic lovemaking. That balance, along with the very recognizable domestic situations, makes your stories particularly enjoyable. Finally, while male writers – males in general – tend to think of specific actions with specific (spanking) consequences, there’s something very feminine about the use of broader issues – communication and sharing (in “Firehouse”), putting himself at risk (rather than specifically the hole in the wall).

I hope you continue to indulge yourself in regards to Laura’s relishing the pre-lovemaking touching and similar erotic-without-being-sexual descriptions. Too often a woman might feel that she has to be more direct or “efficient” in handling a man and a lot of erotic writing reflects this. What would Laura do with a lot of time and Dan’s complete compliance at her disposal?

It seems like you’ve only started to touch on the most interesting part of writing – conflicting emotions. You make it very clear Laura loves Dan and even though she’s hurting him, she knows she’s doing it for his own good (and, ultimately, at his request). What happens when she’s annoyed and discovers she’s really looking forward to smacking his butt long and hard for it? Does she worry about enjoying it? How much and how does it affect her? What about when she gets turned on by it – does Dan know that for certain? Does she hide, or try to hide, some or all of it from him, or cover it with a lot of making out in between? What about when she’s in a bad mood and he’s just a little annoying? And finally (well, by no means finally, but my last example) when she feels like she was too rough, agonizes, and apologizes, only to have Dan tell her how great it was? The more internal conflict that can be realistically expressed and balanced, the deeper and more interesting the story becomes.

If you want to emphasize Laura’s feelings about what’s happening, you might explore eliminating Dan’s perspective entirely, communicating what he thinks and feels only through what he tells Laura, reactions Laura notices and interprets – not necessarily always correctly – and his actions in response to those of Laura’s or of others. That’s not to say that this story wasn’t great just the way it was, and I hope you write another one just like it!

otkbaron

Post by otkbaron » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:05 am

Thank you LaRose! Excellent story!

lostfaerieBoy

Post by lostfaerieBoy » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:13 am

Very well written with a sense of realism often not found in erotica.

DisciplinaryArtSpanks

Post by DisciplinaryArtSpanks » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:29 am

This is one of the best Fem Dom stories I have read. I liked the way in the beginning he was a take charge man as he dragged her black panties off her bottom for intimancy. However, later, when he had bruised his hand in the wall she bruised his bottom with the wooden spoon spanking him to show how much she cared for his well being. The threatening of the belt on his already spanked bottom, made his avoidance more real and illustrated the consequense of not complying.

The details of the wooden spoon and how Laura spread his legs farther apart so she coule spank the inner portion of his upper sit spot got an audible response from him.

Perhaps we could have another story, maybe with her wooden hairbrush or paddle.

Often123

Post by Often123 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:03 am

I hope you'll be writing some more, LaRose, you've captured a lot in this one.

johncook

Post by johncook » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:02 pm

She should be spanked for cheating - no one should rad the instructions,