Small World - F/M

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
socalswitchyguy

Small World - F/M

Post by socalswitchyguy » Mon May 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Small World
© SoCalSwitchyGuy@yahoo.com - all rights reserved

Preface: The following story was inspired by a simple “what if” scenario that you’ll no doubt figure out as you read it. While it is mostly fiction (i.e. no RL “Debbie”), as one if my New Years Visions, I’d like this one to manifest into reality this year.

Enjoy!

When my friends Frank and Denise told me they thought I’d hit it off well with Debbie, those turned out to be prophetic words in ways Debbie and I still laugh about two years later. Frank and Denise are lovely people, but as far as Debbie and I know, about as vanilla as they come. Still, they’re lovely people who throw fun parties with a very intelligent and diverse guest list. That's how I met Debbie who immediately endeared herself to me by doing a dead-on dialogue between Rocky the Flying Squirrel and Natasha Fatale.

To any true Moose and Squirrel fan, this seemingly strange pairing of voices coming out of one mouth should be no surprise since the ever youthful June Foray provided those very voices some 40 odd years ago for the original cartoons, along with countless others.

As I’ve said for years, any woman who appreciates the subtle nuances of Moose and Squirrel is someone I want to know. Turns out that Debbie and I shared a number of tastes and interests as well, including a wide variety of BBQ styles from Memphis to Mongolian (which technically isn’t BBQ at all, at least not in the traditional sense, but who am I to argue with common nomenclature?), live theatre, great movies and complementary political and spiritual views (generally progressive and metaphysical if you must know).

We had gone out on a number of dates and were taking things slow sexually, but really becoming good friends as well as seeing a growing mate potential in each other. The one thing I was hesitant to bring up was my interest in spanking. Based on the advice I’ve been given both online and from spanky friends who were couples, I decided to build a strong relationship first, then ease into spanking first with playful teasing to test the waters, then as things progressed, some frank conversations about both of our sexual fantasies and desires and how we could make those fantasies come alive for each other.

Keep in mind that meeting and dating Debbie didn’t prevent me from cruising spanky sites like SIN and checking out profiles from local women like BareBottomBeckyinBurbank. (Living in Los Angeles’ “NoHo Arts District” places me literally walking distance to parts of Studio City, Burbank and Universal City. So you can see how appealing it is to have a switchy woman living so close.)

Anyway, as much as Debbie and I were enjoying each other’s company, we both decided it was premature to become exclusive to each other. And before we got to that point, which I could feel was coming soon, I knew I’d have to initiate The Talk. Meanwhile, during our make out sessions, both of us would inevitably enjoy a bit of bun kneading, which I found encouraging.

It was, appropriately enough, the weekend of my birthday. Debbie was coming over so we could “paint the town red” to celebrate. She showed up a half hour earlier than expected, which is why I was in my bathrobe when I answered the door. We’d become comfortable enough with each other where this wasn’t a big deal.
I told Debbie I was about to hop in the shower and teasingly invited her to join me knowing full well this was unlikely. Instead, she asked if she could use my computer to check her email and a few other things while I showered, adding “you better be thorough young man and clean every nook and cranny,” followed by a pat on my robe covered bottom.

While I enjoyed the pat (heck I’m usually tickled pink any time my tush gets attention from an attractive woman), I didn’t think a lot about it and headed into the bathroom for my shower after showing Debbie where my computer was.

A few minutes later, Debbie saunters into the bathroom. Now even though my shower door is the translucent kind that protected my modesty, it was still a little disconcerting and exciting at the same time. Especially when Debbie asked me when I’d prefer to get my birthday spanking from her – as soon as I got out of the shower when I was already undressed for the occasion or when we got home.

Even though the shower door kept her from seeing Mr. Happy come to life, I semi-covered up while saying something terribly witty like, “Promises, promises,” after which she told me to hurry up so we could get going, then retreated into the bedroom to wait.

As I turned off the shower and reached for a towel, she asked me a question from the bedroom that threw me for a real loop. “Gordon, let me ask you something… When was the last time a woman who really cared about you turned you over her knee for a good old fashioned bare bottomed spanking?”

If she had asked that question a few seconds later when I was planning to brush my teeth, I would have reacted with the spit take to end all spit takes.

“That’s kind of an off the wall question Deb. Why do you ask?”

“You’re being evasive Gordon. Or should I say SoCalSwitchyGuy? You know how Aunt Becky hates it when you dance around her questions. It seems you and I have even more in common than we realized.”

At that moment, I walked into the bedroom holding my bath towel around me with Debbie seated on a chair, completely naked and patting a rather intense looking wooden hairbrush against her hand. “Allow me to introduce myself dahling,” she said in her best Natasha voice. “I am BareBottomBeckyinBurbank and I believe you, young man, are overdue for a very sound bottom warming.”

She then explained that one of the things she decided to check was her own SIN messages and when logging onto the site discovered to her delight that she was already dating the man she had been engaging in cyber chats and PMs.

“Wait a minute! You snooped around on my computer? Young lady, that’s a very spankable offense you know.”

“I’m counting on it Gordon. I want to see how well the spankings you describe in those delicious stories of yours match your real life skills at reddening a girl’s bottom. As you can see, I’m already properly attired for the occasion. But first, young man, it’s time for that birthday spanking I promised you.” With that, she grabbed my towel, leaving me as naked as she was.

“Over my lap young man. It’s time for your first spanking of the evening.”

With that, she grabbed my now rock hard erection and pulled me over her lap, adjusting my position so that my penis was nicely nestled over her right thigh as she spread my legs and started lightly rubbing my bottom.

“You know, I’ve been wanting to have you in this position for ages, but wasn’t sure how to bring it up. I have to say, you have one of the nicest, most spankable man-butts I’ve seen in a while,” she said as she gave my right cheek a firm slap. “Yep. Very spankable.”

“So since it’s my birthday, is this a Good Boy spanking or did you have something else in mind? Inquiring minds want to know.”

Her immediate response was to lay a half dozen solid smacks to my upturned tush. “Well, I could give you a Good Boy Birthday spanking and leave it at that,” she said in a surprisingly gentle voice. “But based on both your stories and the emails you sent me, I get the feeling you’d rather have me give you the spanking you need – if you feel safe enough to give me your tears. It’s your birthday sweetie so this time it’s your choice.”

There really wasn’t a choice and we both knew it. Since it was my birthday, she did start out with a Good Boy spanking, alternating firm swats with warm caresses. I learned to my joy that Debbie is a true master at the art of giving sensuous spankings. She knew just when to pause, caress my thighs and cheeks, and the way she lightly ran her fingertip up and down my crack, pausing to tickle the back of my balls got me even harder as my already firm erection rubbed against her naked thigh before its inevitable eruption.

I got off her lap and reached down for my towel to clean off her now sticky thigh before kissing her with a new found passion. “Your turn my dear,” I said as I sat on the bed and patted my lap.

“Not yet honey. That was a combination birthday spanking and warm up for the spanking you really need and I fully intend to give you. Now be a good boy and stand in the corner there with your cute pink buns on display while I clean up properly.”

I know how to follow instructions, so off to the corner I went, thinking about both the spanking I had just received, the spanking I was about to receive and her cute bare buns draped across my lap for the sequel. I couldn’t help it. Mr. Happy came back to life just as Debbie re-took her seat on the bed.

“I kind of had a feeling that might happen,” he said as she reached behind her and pulled out a small bottle of baby oil and a handful of Kleenex and wordlessly used them to bring me to climax in just a few intensely pleasurable minutes. “Assume the position,” she commanded and a moment later, I was back over her lap.

Of course my bottom was already quite sensitive from the warm up spanking she had just delivered so it wasn’t long before she had me squirming over her lap. But she also had read enough of my stories to know that I have a tough hide emotionally and would need more than her hand (as surprisingly effective as it was) to have the kind of release we were both striving for.

Debbie stood me up long enough to shift my position so that I was now locked between her strong thighs. Now I felt a different kind of burn on my backside as she applied my own folded over belt again and again and again for a good 30 stripes, taking her sweet time between spanks so that each one would have its maximum effect. I was starting to sniffle, but we both knew we had a ways to go.

She took the time to gently rub my bottom, massaging some of that baby oil onto my throbbing cheeks, all the while telling me how proud she was of me and encouraging me to stop fighting the spanking and just let go because now, she was about to bring out what I so often referred to as the “heavy artillery” in my stories. You got it. The Brush.

And yes, all those stories about how much more intense a hairbrush spanking can be on an already well-spanked backside that had been generously covered with oil are not only true, they don’t even begin to depict the primal searing pain that lethal combination can generate.

As with my belt, Debbie took her time with that damned brush, making sure each and every smack counted, all the while cooing, “that’s my good boy. Just let it go. It’s all right sweetie. Let all that pain and stress go.”

It wasn’t long before she had me blubbering like a baby, draped over her lap. With each painful, passing minute, I could feel the stress draining from my body until I was practically a limp rag over her thigh.

Debbie let me just lay there for a bit, rubbing my back and bottom before helping me sit up so she could cuddle me to her chest and stroke my hair as I gravitated to her left breast and began to suckle her nipple, my tears mingling with her sweat.

“Happy birthday sweet Gordon,” she whispered.

A few minutes later, we were still naked (the dinner reservations were already long gone) and downing some bottled water in the kitchen as Debbie rubbed my still flaming bottom in admiration.

“I told you I had plans to paint something red,” she giggled.

I kissed her, then gave her shapely bottom a firm smack. “So you did Miss Debbie. And now, I believe there’s a certain nosy little girl who needs her own pretty bottom tended to.”

You know, one of the best things about being married to a fellow switch is you get to enjoy the best of both worlds. We ended up calling out for pizza that night with both of us still sporting tender red bottoms the next morning.

I say “still” but the truth is, Debbie got a little cocky, falsely believing that she had spanked me so thoroughly the night before that I wouldn’t be able to comfortably sit long enough to give her a “proper spanking” as she called it. Her kicking legs and fire engine red behind disproved that theory quickly enough.

Over the months that followed, our friendship and love for each other grew that much deeper. There’s something about an intense, tear-evoking spanking when given out of love that’s more intimate and bonding than anything either of us has ever experienced. Needless to say, both our tushes get plenty of attention.

Sometimes it’s a bit of role playing silliness that has us both giggling. And sometimes it’s a bit of OTK stress release therapy. It’s always with lots of love.

The wedding’s next month, by the way. We’re registered at the London Tanners and Adam & Gillians.

Often123

Re: Small World - F/M

Post by Often123 » Thu May 31, 2012 6:56 pm

Great story, hope you find your "Debbie". Now, how about a sequel?

hairbrushedhubby

Post by hairbrushedhubby » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:27 am

Fantastic story and very well told, lets have more from you.

watcher123

Post by watcher123 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:27 am

That was a lovely story. I particularly liked the way the relationship was built up slowly and they each nervously broached the issue of spanking. Very well written.

markiee

Post by markiee » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Women sure know how to bring the best out in a guy!