Warm Buns At McDonald's

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
jamessc

Warm Buns At McDonald's

Post by jamessc » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:58 pm

I was moonlighting at McDonald’s at night for some extra money, and there was where I met Maggie. She was one of the assistant managers, and, well, what can I say? She was a bit on the heavy side, but she had beautiful eyes, a great smile, and just a certain way about her.

“A certain way about her” indeed—I wasn’t even paying attention to the signs of her growing interest, until one night she thrust a note into my hands as I was going on break. Sitting at the table with my cheeseburger and fries, I read of her growing fascination and feelings for me. When she and I were the last to leave, she called me to the back, and it was there that I had to tell her that, as we were both married, that what she was proposing could never be, although we could certainly be friends.

A night or two later, I caught her looking at me and saying softly to herself, with a smile, “Oh, I’m such a bad girl!” I don’t know why I did it, but I came up beside her and whispered, “Better be careful—bad girls get spanked, you know.”

Once the night was over, she called me to the back again and said, “I’ve already told you I’m a bad girl; aren’t you going to spank me?”

Grinning, I took her by the arm to the back room, dragged out a chair, sat down, and pointed to my lap. “Assume the position, Maggie.”

Batting her lashes at me, she lowered herself over my knee, looked up at me, and winked. “I’ve been such a naughty girl that you really do need to discipline me good and proper!”

I started rubbing her plump bottom with my right hand while I reached for her right wrist and held it to the small of her back. “All right, ‘naughty girl,’ but remember, you asked for it!” Her only reply was to wiggle her buns shamelessly, right in my face!

I began smacking her bottom lightly at first, getting her properly warmed up, first one side, then the other, while she lay there and giggled like a girl. “Young lady,” I scolded playfully, “I believe you don’t think I can and will spank you harder! You’ll soon see, though!”

She looked over her shoulder at me and stuck out her tongue.

So, I began increasing the intensity, smacking her bottom harder and faster. She sucked in her breath through her teeth, over and over, as my hand rose and fell over her curvy orbs, and she began wiggling and squirming over my knee. She bucked and twisted, but she was not trying to get away, not at all. Instead, she seemed to be grinding herself into my lap.

Every few slaps I would stop and rub, letting her settle herself a bit, then I would start spanking again. She began moaning and gasping as her glutes were getting smacked again and again.

Suddenly she gave a loud groan, stiffened, and collapsed over my lap. I paused, and she got up, kissed me hard on the lips, and said, “That was great! Now off with you, and see you tomorrow night!”

It wasn’t easy getting to sleep that night.

markiee

Re: Warm Buns At McDonald's

Post by markiee » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Did she return the favor?