The Day After Ross Spanked Me

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
nawtygrl12

The Day After Ross Spanked Me

Post by nawtygrl12 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:22 pm

He sat uncomfortably in the chair he had used to spank her tender bottom. He knew he had taken the right action but why did he feel so guilty? He spent the entire night in her bedroom watching to make sure she was alright. She had cried herself to sleep after he had tried to soothe her with some cocoa butter. His hands recalled the radiating heat coming off her skin. All night she slept on her tummy, unable to bear the bed sheet on her bottom. It was still swollen and an angry shade of red. Sighing, he gets up and goes to his room to prepare for work.

I hear movement in the house and wake slowly. For some reason I am lying over the covers wearing only my pj tops. What . . .? I reach back and touch my rear. Owww. Memory floods back to me. Ross spanked me last night. HE SPANKED ME! With both hands I cup my cheeks. No real pain but ----- the humiliation of the act makes me blush. I have to see. Slowly I get up and walk to my closet mirror. I turn around and look at my behind. It is very red and I think, yes, it is swollen. I have a swollen bottom! Ross is a beast and terribly strong for someone who works as the college Admissions Dean. He really did what he said he’d do. And now I have no idea how I can ever face him again. He put me over his lap and spanked my bare bottom. I know he saw my privates. How could he not? I will die of shame if I have to face him. I’ll have to leave here after all. I agreed to take the spanking so I could remain his tenent and now I cannot stay. I am such a fool.

I walk to my bedroon door and listen for him. He is in the kitchen. I run to the bathroom and take a long, warm shower. The lavender scent of my soap calms me. Please, oh please let him leave the house now so I can dress, pack my things and leave. After awhile I decide to see if he is gone. I put on my robe and walk to the bathroom door. Suddenly there is a knock on the other side. I visibly jump.
“Katy? Are you done?"

“Uh, no, Ross. I’m gonna be awhile yet."

“Katy, I want to see you before I leave."

“Well, I’m sorry Ross but I’m not dressed yet.”

“Katy, get out here now!"

“But, Ross, I."

“Now young lady!!"

Taking a deep breath, I open the door a crack. “What is it, Ross?"

“Come out here now.”

After a long moment, I open the door and walk into the hall. I keep my eyes on the floor and cross my arms in front of my chest.

“Katy, I only want to know how you are this morning. Did you sleep alright?"

“Sure. Why wouldn’t I?"

“You should be a little sore from last night. Be sure to rub more lotion on your bottom and sit on a padded chair. You should be fine by tonight."

I cannot believe he is being so casual about what he did. Doesn’t he understand how humiliated I feel? I look right at him and say, “Don’t worry, Ross. I won’t be here tonight. You won’t have to worry about my sore bottom ever again."

“Where will you be tonight, Katy?" I did not like the sound of his voice. He seemed to be amused by my announcement. Doesn't he care if I leave?

“I think I will take your advice. I know you don't want me here. I'm going to find some other room to rent-- a long way from here. I don’t want to live with a man who beats women."

You burst out laughing. “Katy, what you got last night was nowhere near a beating. I gave you a choice of punishment. YOU chose a spanking. And a spanking is exactly what you got. I am sure your father has spanked you many times. You seem to need the reminder they provide."

“But you are not my father, Ross. You are a man unrelated to me. My landlord. I chose a spanking because you thought I needed to be punished for breaking some stupid rule you invented. I thought you would smack me over my pj’s and then it would be over. I never thought you would pull my pants down and spank me the way you did." Sniffling I try not to cry.

“You had no idea I would be so thorough, huh”?

Shaking my head, “No, I didn’t. I had no idea."

“I do everything slowly and deliberately. I never rush when something is important to me. As you are, Katy. Come here. Come with me."

“Where?"

“Why, back to your bedroom, Katy. To finish a job thoroughly."

I cannot believe what I am hearing. Ross takes my arm and leads me to my bedroom. As if in slow motion, he sits on the straight back chair and gently pulls me over his lap. I am unable to speak, unable to move. Does he intend to spank me again? And why am I not fighting him? I feel his hand slide deliberately up the back of my legs pushing my short robe out of the way. My bottom is soon bare and in a vulnerable position. I hear him unscrew the top of the lotion bottle. He dabs lotion on his palm, warms it there and then tenderly spreads it on my sore tush. His hands massage my cheeks meticulously causing me to sigh contentedly. Then I feel his forefinger dip between my thighs. Sharply I catch my breath. This does not feel like soothing. His finger slides along my crevice, sinking deeper as he probes. I moan with pleasure.

“Katy, I hope you reconsider about leaving. You see, my love, I will always spank you when you are wrong. And then, after the punishment, I will soothe you. And it will be as thoroughly as I am doing now. Will you stay?"

“Absolutely, Ross. Oh yes, plsssssssss . . ."

TraditionalD

Re: The Day After Ross Spanked Me

Post by TraditionalD » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:31 pm

That Ross is a very strict and caring Man! More please!