Stupid, stupid, stupid! Jeanette and Stephanie (F/F)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
ashley89

Stupid, stupid, stupid! Jeanette and Stephanie (F/F)

Post by ashley89 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:09 pm

This is my first attempt at writing a spanking story, so if you have problems with it please don't spank me! Not too hard anyways! I hope it's enjoyable for at least someone. Please don't hesitate to comment

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" Yep, that's me: An idiot, an out-to-lunch fool. The ideas conceived in this little head of mine can simply astound. Thick-headed schemes and half-baked plans are in no way virgin territory for me. But this one ranks up there. It’s got to be at least the top five; maybe top fifteen; top thirty? Well, it’s up there! Now, as I sit in a car, thoroughly stuck in a snow-filled ditch, the realization that there were several far more intelligent options available begin to set in. However, hindsight is always 20/20 right?

Now, I realize people might think to themselves oh, she is in a ditch on the side of the road. It is a problem yes, but a simple solution would be to call for help. But, for one to truly understand the magnitude of my current predicament, one must know the story in its entirety. I will spare you, for the most part, the details of the past 20 years and pretty much up until roughly 3 hours ago. However, before I get to me, I will fill you in on the lovely young woman (well, she has a few years on me, but you get the picture) who is currently on her way to rescue me from my snowy doom. A hero to be sure; Lucky me right? In case you did not catch the sarcasm, I was being sarcastic! Why, you say? Well I am glad you asked. You see, we have a very unique relationship, this, my valiant rescuer and I.

For you see, I am a natural submissive, she a natural Top. How we met is of little relevance in this situation so I will leave it up to you and your imagination to decide on the origins of this particular romance. The important thing to learn from this little tid-bit of information is that she is in charge. She sets the rules, and she does not like it when I break them! Again, I’ll let your imagination determine what happens when I break said rules. Though I think you are likely to find out soon enough (I get my poor innocent little bottom smacked!). Now that I have gotten myself all sidetracked, let me attempt to get you caught up to speed on this particular dilemma.

First, let it be known that my license is something I have yet to obtain. However, with six failures under my belt you can be sure I know what a driver is NOT supposed to do. So, by simple process of elimination, I can figure what a driver IS supposed to do. Makes sense, right? Well, my driving instructor failed to see the irrefutable logic in it; nor did my supportive, understanding girlfriend. Noticed the sarcasm again? Anyhow, to make a long story short, after my last failure, (which did result in a three vehicle collision that was apparently my fault; how was I supposed to know you cannot turn left at a red light?) I am not allowed to try again for a year; so unfair, right?

Now, most of you are probably now flabbergasted, saying to yourselves 'Stephanie, if you don't have your licence, how is it that you are in a ditch sitting on the driver’s side of a car?' Well calm down, don't get your panties in a twist, I'm getting to that. You see, it turns out that a licence is not needed to drive, only to drive LEGALLY; Crazy, right? Anyways, you're beginning to agree with me in regards to my intelligence, or lack thereof, aren't you? But Before you condemn me to the chair, let me explain!

My rather short attention span has always been a problem. But really, is it such a crime to become bored easily? The bigger crime here is Jeanette (remember my dashing lover come to rescue me?) leaving me alone in a stuffy, boring, three thousand square foot penthouse for five whole hours; Cruel, simply cruel! Most people would agree that a young, vibrant blonde could not stay cooped up in such conditions. It was clear something must be done! Now, normally walking would have sufficed, but it is winter. The air is cold; snow is falling. Walking simply would not do. Taking the car was the obvious choice. Besides my plan was simply to drive the twenty or so blocks to grab some food and maybe a pick up a movie on the way home. What could possibly happen in that amount of time? Turns out a lot.

A blizzard, it seems, makes driving even more difficult. Who would have thought? It turns out the roads become rather slippery! They should really change those speed limit signs during snowfall! Not that speed really had anything to do with my being twenty feet from the icy pavement. You see, my failure to notice that the car was coming up on a curve was the main problem. (A blanket of snow made it kind of hard to see the road; and how was I supposed to know what those yellow signs with a curvy black arrow meant?). The road turned, but my wheels did not, so straight onto the snowy grass the car, with me in it, went. My only stroke of luck being I was going a mere fifteen miles per hour. Still, the vehicle did not seem to want to stop until it hit a precariously placed tree. Who plants a tree by a road anyways?

Regardless of the genius who decided more vegetation was needed along this particular roadway, you can now understand why I am where I am, doing what I am: Waiting for my knight in shining armour to come rescue poor little me; sarcasm? The only problem is once she is finished with the rescuing she will likely think that a certain someone needs a certain something to ensure that this certain something does not happen again. Can you guess what that certain something is?

So, here I am: Banging my stupid head, against the stupid steering wheel, of this stupid car.

Maybe Jeanette will be overwhelmed with joy and relief when she sees that her sweetheart is unharmed. Maybe she will see the look of panic and fear on my face, (You know, because I crashed my car?) and decide I’ve already learned my lesson. Yes, that's what will happen; wait, are those headlights? Oh, damn.
I'm so dead.

She does not look happy. Maybe it's because I haven't done up my seatbelt yet. She always hates it when I forget to do that; something about my safety. Yes, that has to be it.

Click

Nope, still upset; not good.

I hate that look: Those dark piercing eyes staring at me; almost like she is sizing me up for the slaughter.

She does look beautiful though, you have to admit: With her dark hair pulled back in that messy bun; A shadow hiding half her elegant face.

Still, I hate that look; Or, do I love it? Why won’t she say something?

"Are you okay?" I was so right; she is concerned with my well being.

"I'm fine." I'm fine. That's what I say? She gives me the opportunity to play on her sympathy, and I am ever so happy to declare that I’m fine. Genius, Stephanie, simply genius.

"You could have been seriously, seriously hurt. You know that?" I was only going 15 miles per hour! Talk about a drama queen!

"I know..." That's it, now you're making her feel bad for you. Go ahead, give her those big, blue, puppy dog eyes.

"I called the tow truck company. They are coming to pick up the car so we have no need to sit around here and wait." Good, I’ve done enough sitting around for one evening. On second thought, this might be the last time I am able to sit for some time. Maybe staying here wouldn't be such a bad idea.

But, no go, the car is already moving. Damn.

Why is she suddenly so quiet? It's been...2 minutes? Is that all? Err... This is going to be a long ride home.

"You look nice." Ah, good idea Stephanie; flattery always works.

"I was out for dinner... With a very important client." Not good. Not good at all. Time to shut up, Steph.

Suddenly this long ride home isn't nearly long enough. Maybe she'll have trouble with her card opening the door for the underground garage.

Nope, worked flawlessly; I hate technology.

Maybe someone took her space?

Nope. Why do all these idiots have to follow the rules?

Well, at least she is coming around to open the door for me. "Get out." Gees; give me time to undo my seatbelt!

Ah, we need another key to get into the elevator. Maybe she forgot the card. Damn, no go.

The elevator might be broken. Please be broken! Grr. Its moving. Nothing is going my way tonight!

Ding.

Damn. Top floor; penthouse suite; We are home. Maybe she won't notice if I just take the elevator back down.

"Go into our room, please." Not good, "I'll be there in a minute; I just have to make a phone call." not good at all.

I wonder if I should lock her out. Prove a point. What point would that be: That I am in desperate need of a spanking; great idea, Steph.

What's taking her so long anyways? On second thought, She can take as long as she needs. I am in no rush.

Maybe I'll try to fall asleep; surely she won't wake me up? Yes, that's what I'll do. But no laying on my stomach; not much sense in offering her such an easy target. Yep, Jeanette is going to return to find her sleeping beauty: My first good plan of the day.

Wait, are those footsteps? Go away I'm not asleep yet!

Damnit!

"Sit up, Stephanie!" Okay, okay. Calm down.

There is that icy stare again; she looks mad. Doesn't it say somewhere you should not spank out of anger? In some sadistic handbook or something? Maybe she isn't going to spank me.

"Would you mind explaining to me, young lady, what exactly was going through that head of yours this evening?" Young lady? She's only five years older than me! Eep, she asked a question, I had better answer.

"I don't know..." Oh, good response; bravo, Stephanie, bravo.

"You don't know?" That's what I said isn't it? "Do you have any idea how stupid of a thing it was you just did?" I have a pretty good idea. "First of all, it's highly illegal. You don't have your licence. You are just lucky that not too many people are dumb enough to drive in this weather. How a cop didn't notice you on the side of the road I will never know." Maybe pigs can’t see in the dark? Oh, that was a good one!

"I'm sorry, Jeanette." Yes, tell her you’re sorry. That always works...

"Be quiet." How rude! "You do realize that I am not going to allow you to make another attempt at getting your licence for a very, very long time." Did she really need to add the extra 'very'? "Which is quite ridiculous, considering you are nearly 21 years old..." You’re ridiculous!

"But it wasn't my fault!" Deny, deny, deny!

"It wasn't your fault that you stole my car without permission?" Okay, well maybe that was my fault. "It wasn't your fault that you decided to drive without your licence?" I may have had something to do with that as well. "It wasn't your fault that you drove in weather that most experienced drivers prefer to avoid?" Okay, you've made your point!

"I’m sorry." I am so dead.

"Besides the legal issues, there is the likelihood this will spike my insure payments way up." Yeah, like we are having money problems. "That is if I decide to claim I was the driver. I still have not decided if I will let you take the fall for your mistake. In which case you'd likely pay a hefty fine and wouldn't be driving again until around the age of 50!" Is it just me or does she seem quite agitated with me?

"I’m sorry!" Apparently these are the only words I know.

"And you know, those things aren't even what bothers me!" They aren't? Im so screwed. "Its the fact you put your life in danger." I was only going fifteen miles per hour! "I don't know what I would do if something happened to you, Stephanie. You are everything to me." I'm the one about to have her butt spanked red and she manages to make me feel guilty. The woman is a genius. Simply a genius.

"I’m sorry." Oh, don't start crying already.

"Stand up." I'm not ready! "Stephanie?" That tone is scary!

Oh, that's fair: As soon as I stand up she steals my spot!

"I assume I don't have to tell you why you are getting this spanking?" I thought that's what the last five minutes were about? Maybe I'll just shake my head. "Good. Now get me your hairbrush, please." Oh damn.

"Why can't you just use your hand this time?" Something tells me I say that quite often.

Yikes! I hate the way her eyebrow shoots up like that! Or do I love it? Either way, this woman is not to be messed with, stupid hairbrush. I would like to meet the sadistic person who thought up the idea of using a hairbrush for spanking and give her a piece of my mind!

"Thank you." Thank you she says! As if I had a choice.

Oh, damn. Her fingers are fiddling around my waistband. You know, with my pants around my ankles, being bored at home suddenly does not seem so bad. If only I could have had this revelation three hours prior.

"Over my lap." This is a very odd position, if you really think about it. Me, draped across my darlings thighs, pants crumpled up at my ankles; my skimpy pink panties riding up ever so slightly; her staring down at my lovely derriere; very odd indeed.

"Ouch!" Thanks for the warning! "Ouch!" Oh, this is not going to be pleasant!

My eyes are wet already? Seriously Stephanie, you're such a baby. Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Why does my butt always have to pay such a terrible price? Ouch!

"Lift up." Oh no, bare; already? I have a good idea: I will whimper and give a good kick of my legs instead!

Ouch! Bad idea! Ouch! "Stop it! I'm sorry!"

"Then do as you’re told." Yeah, yeah; I'll raise my stupid hips so you can pull down my stupid panties and give me a stupid spanking. "Good girl." Oh, her hand feels so nice.

"Owwyy!" Err. That doesn't! Ouch! Nor that! How does she spank so fast? She's a freaking machine.

Ten to one quivering cheek; then, just as my tushi twists that way she spanks my raised right cheek! Ten times!

"I'm sorry, Jeanette!" Oh, I am so sorry; so, so, sorry! "I’ll be a good girl, I swear!" Isn't it funny how such a simple act can turn a 20 year old woman into a blubbering girl?

"You say that every time this happens." Well, this time I mean it! "I wish I could believe that, but we both know you need this. And deep down you want it." At least her hand is rubbing my bum again.

"Owwyy!" And once again the brush! Okay, now I'm starting to lose my composure. Why can’t it just end! I'm blubbering like a five year old over mommies lap; isn't that enough?

"Ouch, Jeanette please I'll be good." Is it just me or did that last sentence sound like gibberish?

I'm never going to sit down again. But that's okay as long as she stops! "Ow! Jeanette I'm sorry!" I've lost count, but it is well over 60 spanks. "Please stop!" five more! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

Then, all of a sudden, the hard wood of the brush against my fiery behind is replaced by that of a soothing hand. Oh, it feels nice. It still was not enough to stop the sting or bring a halt to my sobbing, but oh so nice. Nothing will stop this searing pain. I'm handicapped for life. I’ll have to sit on one of those donut things, even that will be a struggle. Everyone will ask me what happened, if I was in an accident. I’ll claim I was attacked by a stampede of bulls.

I must have been laying here motionless for five minutes already. I think I’ve stopped crying. It's hard to tell, my face is a teary mess.

She sits me up, on the bed next to her. Wow, my bum is sore. But, I don't care, I lean into my love. Her dark brown eyes meet the blue in mine, no longer piercing, now filled with only love, compassion and, is that lust?

Her soft sweet lips lock onto my own. I am pinned against the bed; her weight pressing my body down. I feel her hot breath against my lips, her fingers lifting begin to raise my shirt. She wants me naked. I want her to be the same. My bottom still burns.

That is where this story ends, and your imaginations must kick in.
Last edited by ashley89 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goodgulf

Re: Stupid, stupid, stupid! Jeanette and Stephanie (F/F)

Post by goodgulf » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Brats shouldn't take dangerous risk while bratting.

Goodgulf

ashley89

Post by ashley89 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:33 pm

Brats should never take a dangerous risk. Never turns out well for us!

psyche

Post by psyche » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Hmm for some reason half the page on theirght is missing for me... any ideas why?

ashley89

Post by ashley89 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:33 pm

I have no idea why that would be. I can see it fine but maybe that is because I posted it. I dunno.

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:39 pm

The story lacks line endings. No, I don't know why, but what I did was highlight all of the text and then put in into a wordprocessor to read it.

Goodgulf

ashley89

Post by ashley89 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:55 pm

I did post it from an ipad not a computer. That might be the problem. If no one can see it is there a way I can just delete it?

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:21 pm

You can edit it if you want. At the top of all your posts (near the right hand side of the screen) there is a button that says Edit. If you edit and hit return near the edge of the screen you should be able to add the line endings that way.

Goodgulf

redandbare

Post by redandbare » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:02 pm

cant read it is stretched out to much please fit to a more readable format for us all. it looks like it is a good story

ashley89

Post by ashley89 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:53 pm

Finally fixed, and it only took me ten months! Completely forgot I had written it until somebody reminded me in the chat the other day. Anyways, I hope it's readable for everyone now.