The Matriarch, part 3 (F/M, F/F RP sex)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
psyche

The Matriarch, part 3 (F/M, F/F RP sex)

Post by psyche » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:03 am

Mommy relaxed on her couch, gazing at the two naughty bare bottoms she had painted red with the firestick. They both stood in the corners she had allotted for them and above their heads the signs read Lexi’s Corner and Nathan’s Corner respectively. Both stood with their hands on their heads and their bottoms pushed out, well presented, well displayed just as Mommy liked naughty spanked bottoms to look in their corners. They would become quite well acquainted with those corners Mommy thought.

As she eyed her new charges she congratulated herself on her extraordinary luck in finding a couple who enjoyed the kind of spanking play she did. Both of them had delicious spankable bottoms and both were lovely people. The way they responded to her authority and discipline pleased her greatly and she couldn’t wait to explore each reaction to her arsenal of discipline techniques. The fact they both wanted to explore anal play as a disciplinary tool was exciting, as was the desire for a little bit of sexual taboo mixed in with spankings. She couldn’t wait until they broke her no sex rule and break it they would their excitement for this was obvious and she knew eventually she would catch them sneaking into each others rooms to disobey her order.

She had set up separate rooms for them both, each with a single bed, a mirror, chest of drawers, a straight backed chair and a nice high stool for bending over. On each dresser was a large wooden hairbrush with their names on it, and hanging on the wall near the corner they would wait for their spankings in was a nice supple leather strap for when then earned a trip over the stool. She had purchased each of them various juvenile outfits to wear and each had regular flannel pjs and a one piece pajama with a drop seat she adored spanking naughty bottoms in. She couldn’t wait till she had finished spanking them for their tardiness so she could show them their respective childish rooms.

Her mind wandered to the punishment room and an evil grin spread across her face. Its various evil implements were hanging on the wall and furniture designed for some of the more imaginative punishments she liked to deliver. She pondered the wardrobe in that room and again couldn’t wait to show them its contents. Her mind settled on the new butt plugs she had recently purchased just for these two and the enema equipment she would be using tomorrow night on them both. She had told them about her special table to keep their minds anticipating it of course but the rest she had left as a surprise for when she first took them to the “punishment room” which of course would be used only for when they required a more severe type of discipline.

The fact that now both of them were in for a trip to that room was deliciously pleasing to her wicked mind. She so loved to satisfy her more sadistic side when it was needed and these two needed her wicked mind. They were very naughty indeed!

Mommy mentally shook herself out of her evil reverie and looked at her watch. It was almost time to put the pot roast in so she had better get on with the last of their firestick spanking’s so she could move on to the regular weekly hairbrush spankings they would always receive when visiting her if she wanted to finish by dinner. She also wanted to get them both plugged with the small plugs she had purchased and she had a ritual for that that would be repeated for their maintenance spanking when they visited. Mommy felt plugs were essential in keeping naughty ones in line with their minds constantly on their vulnerable bottoms. Thank goodness these two were as equally pleased in accepting this. She smiled as she once again reached for her trusty firestick.

Rising she went to her tall spanking chair and arranged herself in it comfortably her feet settled firmly on the rungs raising her knees ensuring that naughty boys and girls hung helplessly bottom up over her lap unable to touch the floor with either hands or feet. She had learned a long time ago that hanging helplessly made it harder for the one being spanked to clench their bottom tightly ensuring they felt the maximum sting and burn of a spanking. Feel it they would she thought to herself firmly, I cannot abide tardiness and they WILL learn to never be late again.

“Nathan, come to Mommy, it’s time for your next firestick spanking, keep your hands on your head and come here now!” She barked out the command and delighted in the fact that both of them twitched at the sound of her voice. Then frowned as Lexi literally stamped her foot! She decided to ignore it for now but would definitely talk to her about t when it was Lexi’s turn over her lap.

Dammit! Lexi thought to herself and without realising it she stamped her foot like the spoiled brat she was. Why does Nathan always get to go first it wasn’t fair she wanted this damn awful firestick spanking over with!

Nathan turned with a shiver, his bottom tingling in anticipation and he made his way to his new “Mommy” awkwardly with his pants tangled around his ankles. His eyes widened as he took in the sight of her perched on the tall chair, firestick in hand, a stern look on her face. Oh man he thought this is so going to burn my poor ass. Ooh mustn’t say ass I must remember that Mommy forbids that word.

As he got closer Mommy motioned him to her side with the awful firestick then pointed to her lap her gesture brooking no argument and he climbed up and over it with another shiver, gasping as she shifted him effortlessly like he was a small child until she was satisfied with his position. He tried not to ponder how he must look, his naughty bare bottom uppermost with his underwear bunched at his thighs and his pants hanging around his ankles, but he couldn’t avoid it and he felt his naughty boy part twitch and grow against Mommy’s thigh as he imagined it. He was so vulnerable this way helplessly hanging his taut round bottom twitching in fearful anticipation for that firestick to begin heating his hiney unbearably!

“You will receive your nine minutes now naughty Nathan...” she stroked his bottom with her non spanking hand as she spoke delighting in his moan when she touched him. “Your extra two minutes will happen after I finish with Lexi” She smiled as another moan emerged from beneath his hanging head, gripped his waist firmly as she raised the firestick above a naughty bare bottom yet again.
SMACK!the sound of the stick echoed around the room and both Nathan and Lexi jumped as it landed, one at the sound knowing it would be her next and the other at the feel as it bounced off his flesh.

“OOOOOWWW!” Nathan cried as the spanking continued and that gawd awful fire once again began to build as each spank landed sharply across his bouncy boy buttocks. Mommy spanked him again and again and his cries became shrieks as each subsequent spank raised the heat in his seat. As the minutes ticked on his shrieks became wails and he began to kick madly trying to find a purchase for them that wasn’t there. His pants flew off and his legs were free and now they began to windmill wildly as his rapidly reddening rump shaking and thrusting as if to push away the pulsating pain. He clenched his fists and waved his arms in the air, his head shaking back and forth in a comical way as that damned stick repeatedly kissed his sore hot skin.

“No, no, NO, Mommy, PLEASE! I won’t ever, ever be late again! I promise, I promise Mommy PLEEEAAASSSSE!” he wailed but his Mommy ignored him and continued giving her naughty boy exactly what he deserved.

“You have earned this lesson in lateness young man...” she said eyeing the clock and then noting he had two minutes left she began to spank harder and faster, the firestick a blur as it did its work. “BOTH of you will learn to never ever be late for Mommy again!”

Nathan’s wail turned to howls as he slumped exhausted over her knees, his dark flaming red backside the only still moving part of him as it continued to shake and shimmy at each flaming spank. His submission to the stick was complete but Mommy continued on knowing how important it was that they both knew she would always give them what she said she would.

Finally his nine minutes was up and Mommy slid the stick under her thigh then rubbed his bottom, soothing the poor tortured swollen flesh as his howls turned to the sobbing of a very sorry naughty little boy. Satisfied he would take care to never ever do it again!

His sobs turned to hiccups and sniffling as the burn receded as fast as it had come. Once again he was surprised at how quickly the pain left him, how could such an awful burning pain end so quickly he thought as he came back to himself. Again he realized exactly why Mommy used it and he knew also that he was going to become intimately acquainted with that burn over and over again. Lost in his reverie he flinched in surprise as Mommy patted his bottom.

“Up you get naughty one it’s all over.” Mommy’s voice was gentle and she helped him off her lap and watched as his hands flew to his bottom in an attempt to rub the sting away. His eyes full of tears met hers his expression sorrowful.

“I am so, so sorry I was late Mommy I won’t do it ever again, I promise!” He mournfully proclaimed and Mommy smiled and reached out and pulled him into her warm embrace.

“Well now you might Nathan but now you know what will happen and I am sure you won’t do it thoughtlessly again will you?” she replied as she comforted him.

“No Mommy I won’t ever.” he said plaintively and Mommy chuckled at how a spanking turned a man into the naughty little boy he was. Giving him a final comforting pat on his back she pushed him away.

“Alright then it’s time for another naughty bottom to regret being tardy don’t you think Nathan?” she said smiling into his eyes as he nodded almost too eagerly. “Don’t forget however you have two more minutes coming in about ten minutes yourself though...” His delighted look faded quickly and he lowered his head miserably.

“So I want you to kneel there while you wait Nathan” she pointed to the floor about four feet in front of her chair. “Kneel with your naughty bottom facing Mommy and put your forehead to the floor I want your bottom up high so I can keep an eye on it while I spank Lexi’s to match that lovely shade of red it has. That will also prevent anymore naughtiness from this disobedient thing from watching. I don’t believe in rewarding naughty boys who have been late!” She smacked the aforementioned object sharply secretly delighting in his answering high pitched yelp and the way he quickly moved to obey her.

Nathan went to the spot indicated and knelt then placed his forehead to the floor, his face flushing as he realized Mommy could see everything in this position.

“Knees closer to your chest Nathan I want that naughty bottom high in the air and well presented.” Nathan shuffled his knees closer and blushed even harder at the embarrassing position.

“Hands behind your back Nathan grip your wrists.” Nathan complied and Mommy eyed him not quite satisfied yet. “Hmm raise your head and place your chin on the floor... yes that’s much better now your back is arched and your bottom nicely presented.” Indeed she thought that is a delightful sight, those cheeks taut and spread apart revealing his puckered bottom flower and his balls and penis hanging between his legs. Yes indeed this would be his kneel and present position.

“From now on Nathan if Mommy says kneel and present you will bare your bottom and get into this position failure to do so will result in a painful correction, is that understood?”

“Yes Mommy.” Nathan replied in a small voice locking this uncomfortably awkward position into his brain.

Good boy, Mommy likes when her boy is obedient!” She sat back and allowed her gaze to wander to the other naughty bottom in the room.

“Lexi it’s your turn, come to Mommy please.” She ordered crisply.

No Mommy, please, I don’t wanna spankin.” Lexi whined once again stamping her foot. Inside she was horrified at herself but she couldn’t seem to stop her brattiness as if she was testing her new Mommy.

Testing her she was and Mommy knew it. As she had suspected Lexi would be the more difficult of the two of them in learning her proper place in the household.

Rising from the chair she made her way across the room to Nathan’s pants ignoring the firestick as it fell to the floor and the horrified gasp from Nathan as she reached his pants and yanked his belt from the loops and then made her way past him towards the disobedient one in the corner. Folding the belt as she reached the girl she grabbed her by the hair yanking her from the corner and dragging her towards the high rolled end of the couch. She pushed the protesting girl over the couch and positioned her so her face was in the cushions her disobedient derriere high in the air.

“You ... will...learn... to obey... MOMMY ! She lashed the belt down as she spoke punctuated the word Mommy with an extra hard strike. “Do...you... understand... ME? ... I... will... teach ... YOU... to disobey... your... MOMMY! ”

The belt bit into Lexi’s upraised backside again and again as the girl shrieked and squirmed over the arm of the couch.

Lexi felt all desire to disobey leave her as the belt did its work and she quickly changed her mind about testing her Mommy, well for the moment anyhow.

Yes Mommy.. ow, ow, I am sorry Mommy, please forgive me Mommy. Ow, ow, please Mommy I sorry I sorry!” she wailed frantically under the relentless slap of leather to flesh.

Mommy stopped the strapping, let go of the girls hair and stepped back, pondering on whether or not more was needed to sink the lesson home and decided against it, simply giving her one last really hard lash.

“UP you get and get that naughty bottom over to my chair.” She watched as the girl scrambled up and made her way bottom blazing with strap marks across the room stopping in front of the chair.

“You, little girl, have just earned yourself the slipper instead of just my hand for a bedtime spanking AND 20 hard strokes of the strap hanging in your room.”

Lexi moaned at Mommy’s words but didn’t dare say anything for fear of earning more. Her own mother would have given her a hundred and then she would have spent the next Sunday afternoon in her father’s study getting his slipper with the cane as a finale!

“Now bend over, chin on the chair, hands behind your back naughty girl!”Lexi complied quickly automatically arching her back and thrusting her bottom up and out just like her real Mommy would have wanted.

“Bend your knees Lexi and spread them to shoulder width.” Mommy ordered and Lexi quickly complied, the marks of the strap fading now giving evidence that Mommy had not been using her full strength with Nathan’s belt. Her obvious embarrassment became evident in the blush spreading across her face.

Why did I do THAT, she wondered to herself trying not think about how she looked like this. Well she thought I guess I need to know how far I can push, and boy do I know now. She could feel the strap marks across her sore ass and she could also feel how excited she was and hoped to hell Mommy wouldn’t notice cause she sure didn’t want to be spanked down there like Nathan had. Man she must look a sight and she pondered the love/hate relationship she had with being exposed like this.

“Don’t either of you DARE move, I will be right back.” Mommy declared and then turned and headed for the kitchen, chuckling to herself at the sight of both of them, her own excitement evident between her thighs as she walked.

Reaching the kitchen she quickly popped the prepared pot roast in the oven. Hmm I think I shall have the two of them set the table, it will be enjoyable to watch those two plugged bare bottoms as they perform the assigned task. Naughty Lexi will be doing the dishes with the firestick in her mouth as Nathan and I enjoy dessert as well, well, after I give it to her as a remember that she has this coming for calling me that name earlier. That girl is going to find out just what I bitch I become when someone calls me that. A switch bitch to be exact she thought chuckling, she could hardly wait until after dinner to take her to the garden and have her cut and prepare her own switches, four nice whippy ones, two for the garden and two for more when they got back inside. She would have Nathan clean the bathroom while she dealt with Lexi, since that was one of the things he had trouble doing in his partnership. Why do boys never clean up after themselves, miss the toilet and never ever change the roll she wondered. It was definitely something Lexi had listed and he had had to concede he was lax in. Mommy had warned him if he ever did that in her house he would spend a long time bent over the toilet with his head in the bowl getting a severe switching. He had looked horrified at the prospect but what he didn’t know yet was if he did it at his own house again it would also happen.

Aaah she thought to herself I am such a lucky Mommy to have found these two she thought, as she made her way back to the living room to deal with two naughty bare bottoms.

She stopped in the doorway drinking the sight of them both poised and presented properly as she had left them. Both of them where far to smart to even think of moving while she was gone.

She quietly made her way past Nathan, noting how his eyes followed her fearfully and approached the delicious derriere bent over before her chair. She gave the girl a good whallop with her hand.

“Stand up straight you!” she said sternly then slipped past Lexi as she obeyed quickly and took her place on her favourite spanking chair pushing her back a step as she settled comfortably and once again placed her feet on the rungs firmly. Her dark green eyes met Lexi’s light green ones firmly.

“Pick up Mommy’s firestick young lady and then get over my lap... quickly” she added the last as Lexi hesitated.

Lexi groaned at that tone then bent over and picked up that awful thing that would be painting fire across her already sore bare bottom soon. She was so in for it she knew and she desperately wished she had controlled the brat within her at least on the first day. She was a naughty girl she knew and she also knew this was exactly what she needed, a strict Mommy to take her task and provide the punishment she needed. Straightening she held out the stick to Mommy.

“Hang onto that until I ask for it you naughty brat, get over my knee” Mommy ignored the gesture determined to teach the girl that her brat ways would not be tolerated.

Lexi whimpered once again aware she really had been foolish to test Mommy and clambered over lap giving a small oof as Mommy easily positioned her so her beautiful backside was pointed straight up in the air! Mommy shifted her again so she moved farther forward causing her legs to stick straight out and her thighs were over Mommy’s right knee.

SMACK! SMACK! Mommy gave her two sharp smacks to her tender thighs.

You my girl are obviously the naughtiest here and I will be spanking that brat right out of you!” Mommy continued to slap her thighs as Lexi cried out.

Owie! OOWWW! Please not there oh, oh, Mommy it hurts so bad! She cried her hands reaching desperately for a purchase on the floor dropping the firestick yet managing only to brush her fingertips across the soft pile carpet as her legs kicked up in an effort to prevent Mommy from spanking her there. Mommy pushed her ankles out of the way and continued smacking the poor girl’s thighs hard with her left hand.

“You will learn naughty girl to obey me without question is that clear!”

“Yes, Mommy, yes I will I promise!” Lexi wailed and when Mommy stopped she reached desperately for the firestick just managing to grab it in time before Mommy shifted her back so her bottom was poised over her right thigh where it should be.

“Now you will ask me properly for the spanking you deserve girl.” Mommy said.

Lexi groaned then spoke...

“Please Mommy will you give me the spanking I deserve?” she said in a whiny naughty girl tone.

Mommy’s hand spanked down hard on each quivering cheek.

“NO girl, ask me like this... Please Mommy I was very naughty in being late and need you to spank me with the firestick for nine more minutes to teach me the lesson I deserve. Spank me hard Mommy I really deserve it.” Lexi groaned, humiliated at having to say that.

Mommy smiled as the girl once again groaned at her pronouncement, she would teach this one, or have fun trying indeed.

“PPPlease Mommy, I was very naughty being late and need you to spank me for nine more minutes to teach me the lesson I deserve. Please spank me hard Mommy I really deserve it.”

“Good girl” Mommy said, “hand me the firestick and get ready because naughty girls that call their Mommy Bitch get VERY hard spankings and lots of them.”

Lexi whimpered and then turned handing Mommy the firestick looking up at her with mournful puppy dog eyes, hoping they worked on Mommy like they did on Nathan but once she met the firm look in them she knew Mommy wouldn’t be swayed by a pretty girl, and she dropped her head with a low fearful moan her poor bare vulnerable bottom twitching in anticipation.

Mommy set right to spanking hard and fast, aware she had to give Nathan his extra two minutes then take both of them to their rooms so they could settle in, get their plugs in and their maintenance hairbrush spankings over before dinner.

As she spanked away ignoring the wailing girl thrashing and wriggling madly over her lap she wondered if she should plug and spank them in their rooms privately or make them return to this room and allow them to watch each other. Giving Lexi a particular hard volley she decided on privately, no need to enhance their excitement any more than it already was and she wanted to strip them both and give them a quick inspection for cleanliness. Besides being able to hear each other was excitement enough she figured especially for Nathan who seemed to get hard at the drop of a spank, so to speak she thought with a little giggle as she spanked away happily.

Suddenly she realized that 8 minutes had gone by and she concentrated on the task at hand putting all her strength into each strike and speeding up so once again the stick was a blur as it moved through the air, watching delightedly as it sunk deeply into the soft round flesh that was Lexi’s magnificent ass dancing so enticingly over her lap. When the minute was up she once again slid the stick under thigh and rubbed the girl’s bottom slowly allowing her own rapid breathing to return to normal as the girl sobbed and sobbed, now laying limp over her knees arms and legs dangling.

“Get up Lexi and hurry or you will get extra with the strap at bedtime and I am sure you don’t want that.”

She knew this girl needed stricter handling than Nathan instinctively and that was confirmed as the girl immediately obeyed and slipped off her lap rubbing her sore hot bottom and doing the classic spanking dance as she watched.

“None of that naughty girl, no rubbing, get back to your corner and this time bend over and grab your ankles, bottom well presented I know you know how.” She ordered delighted at how the girl fairly flew across the room to obey her. Once in her corner she bent down, grabbed her ankles, spread her legs a bit, bent her knees and arched her back presenting her bottom just as she had been trained so well to do by her own mother. This position was one she was very familiar with, one often used for the strapping’s and caning’s of her childhood.

As Mommy eyed Nathan’s well presented backside and other parts before her she pondered the differences in their upbringings. Both had been spanked well and often but Nathan had only infrequently felt the strap or cane and had never been spanked by his father. He had however been spanked weekly even if he hadn’t been naughty as his mother believed in regular reminders that she was in charge. Most of his spankings were over the knee if he was really naughty his mother had simply spanked him harder and longer with a bath brush instead of slipper, hairbrush or occasionally a rubber spatula. Well he would be feeling other things now Mommy thought with satisfaction.

Both of them had insisted they wanted the feeling of not knowing how long or how hard a spanking would be or be able to stop it and she would satisfy that desire, oh yes she would. And in a few weeks she would introduce them to her partner, they had discussed getting Daddy spankings and Nathan was eager to try that having never felt it and Lexi said she would like it as well so once they got used to Mommy she would introduce them to “Daddy”, Mommy smiled a she thought of him, no need to tell them he spanks my bottom till I howl with the hairbrush as well just yet, though if things worked out as she hoped they would find out eventually... She and “Daddy” were discussing moving in together in about six months and they both wanted to have a naughty girl and boy in their lives and Mommy hoped Lexi and Nathan would be those naughty ones they wanted.

“Turn around and crawl to Mommy, Nathan. “ Her sharp voice rang in the room and Nathan quickly got to his hands and knees and turned and crawled to her. Looking up in hesitation as he drew closer to her, his lovely blue eyes worried he would earn more of that feared firestick.

She smiled at the anxious boy her face softening, he was so obedient, she knew he would be naughty later but never in her presence.

“Kneel up Nathan and listen to Mommy carefully.” She waited as he did what she asked then continued knowing he would pay attention carefully. “Once you are over my knee you are to say... I have been really naughty Mommy and should learn to control myself please spank me with the firestick so I can learn to do better next time.”

Nathan repeated what she had said carefully eager to avoid any more than the two minutes he already had of that nasty bit of wood. He was pretty sure he would rather have the bath brush than that thing even the longest hardest spanking his own mother ever gave him hadn’t burned that badly while it happened.

Mommy smiled and patted her left knee. “Good boy, now up and over this knee please.” She said as she lowered her right one to the floor. Nathan quickly scrambled up and over her knee then grunted as Mommy pushed him forward so he was balanced on his hands his bottom tightly bent and high over her one knee and then trapped his legs with her right one. Nathan quickly realized he wasn’t going anywhere until Mommy allowed it, and he shivered and shifted fearfully, instinctively knowing this was going to really hurt his poor bottom in this position. Mommy smiled down at the tightly bent backside knowing Nathan would do his best to keep his penis from acting “up” again. Without further ado she slid the firestick from beneath her thigh and began.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The sharp retort of the firestick smacking a well presented tightly bent bare bottom rang through the room!

Nathan’s mouth opened in shock at the relentlessly fire building in his bare butt and for about 30 seconds he simply couldn’t do anything but gasp like a fish out of water as the firestick did it’s job bouncing merrily off his behind. Then he finally found his voice and the high pitched shriek that ensued was indicative of the painful fire building behind. He couldn’t believe how bad it was and then he began to wail...

“WAAAAAAH! Mommy! MOMMY! Pleeeeease! Not so hard please MOMMY!” over and over he said the same thing wriggling and squirming, his bottom fairly bucked under the barrage of rapid fire spanks.

Mommy concentrated on getting the maximum strength behind each blow noting that Nathan’s round firm taut buns made that easier as the firestick bounced off them easily with each hearty smack. She stared mesmerized at his little puckered hole winking madly in distress, keeping a good grip with her legs and her hand at his waist so he didn’t bounce right off her lap he was bucking so hard. She wanted to turn the firestick and smack that insolent winking thing but decided to leave it for another time and she concentrated on the task at hand, reddening a naughty boy’s bare bottom thoroughly!

Too soon for her taste the 2 minutes were up and she reluctantly put the firestick aside then rubbed the hot sore flesh as Nathan calmed down sobbing, hiccupping and sniffling between plea's for forgiveness for being so naughty.

“Alright Nathan, up you get.” She patted his hot bottom fondly and lowered her leg helping him up to his feet. “Pull up your briefs and find your pants and put them on, Lexi put yourself together and come join us please.”

Mommy stood up and stretched and watched them both put their clothes back on and then come stand before her. “I trust you both have learned a good lesson in lateness?” She asked them hands on her hips eyeing them both as they nodded,heads bobbing furiously...

“Yes Mommy!” They answered in unison both voices plaintive as they rubbed their sore bottoms.

“Well I hope so because if you’re late again you will get the same, a minute of my firestick for each minute late, is that clear?”

“Yes Mommy!”

“AND...” she said with a warning tone, “You’ll get those minutes each day of your weekend I don’t think you want 18 minutes for three days in a row now do you?”

No, NO, Mommy, really!” Nathan said hurriedly and Lexi shook her head quickly...”No Mommy never!”

“Good now go get your bags and follow me, quickly now!” she said and watch them scurry off to the foyer with a smile, When they returned she led them down the hall to their rooms, each had their name on the door. Opening Nathan’s room she gestured him in and told Lexi to wait outside. Stepping in she left the door open and turned to Nathan.

“Unpack your bag and put your things away neatly then strip and fold your clothes placing them neatly on your bed. Once that is done put the chair in the middle of the room and place your hairbrush on it. Then go to the dresser and get your plug, do you see it?” Nathan nodded eyes wide. “Then you will go and stand in the corner hands behind your back holding that plug and wait till I get back, is that clear?”

“Yes Mommy.”

“Oh and both of you ...” she said in a warning tone as both of them focused on her voice. “You are not to even set foot into the other’s room EVER, is that clear?”

‘Yes Mommy.” Nathan answered but Lexis hesitated before finally saying “Yes Mommy” in a petulant tone.

Mommy ignored her and continued. “If I catch either one of you in the others room you will both be in for a trip to the punishment room and I promise you, you will not want that!”

Turning she swept out of the room closed the door and gripped Lexi by the arm...

“You young lady definitely need an attitude adjustment, go back to the living room and get the firestick, hurry up or I swear I will wear my stick out on that sassy backside of yours, now scoot!” she said strictly smacking her hard as she spoke.

Lexi sobbed and ran back to the living room sensing she better move fast, grabbing the firestick she hurried back down the hall wondering if there was any chance of getting out of another round of burning fiery madness across her poor bare bottom. Cursing herself inside, she quickly reached Mommy’s side outside her door and placed the stick in her outstretched hand.

‘Pick up your bag and get your naughty butt in your room.” Mommy said opening the door for her then smacking her bottom with the stick as she moved by her.

Mommy followed her in and shut the door determined to spank the sass out of the stubborn girl.

End of part 3

rsejyr55

Re: The Matriarch, part 3 (F/M, F/F RP sex)

Post by rsejyr55 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:35 am

Truly mesmerizing, Psyche.. I loved it. I do hope you'll continue to share your talents with us.

wailer

Post by wailer » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:04 am

this is a very yummy story... can't wait for the next episode...

michael_michael

Post by michael_michael » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:57 pm

Thank you again for this wonderful story. "Mommy" is wonderful.

socalswitchyguy

Post by socalswitchyguy » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:19 pm

Well Ms. Psyche? When do we get to read parts 4, 5 and 6 of this inspiring saga?

psyche

Post by psyche » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:49 pm

I am working on it young man! Watch that tone or I will have to send you for my hairbrush.

socalswitchyguy

Post by socalswitchyguy » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:06 pm

psyche wrote:I am working on it young man! Watch that tone or I will have to send you for my hairbrush.
Promises, promises. :lol:

clontitch

Post by clontitch » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:15 pm

What a great story and how scarey to have a mommy like that, where do we find her! or dare we?

shyboy33

Re: The Matriarch, part 3 / please continue

Post by shyboy33 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Really, really good story!

Please continue - I'm so much waiting for the next chapter.

socalswitchyguy

Post by socalswitchyguy » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:40 pm

I would love to see this saga return with new chapters. Something about this Mommy and the evil plans she has for Nathan's and Lexi's bottoms has me hooked, even on re-reading the stories so many months later.