Consequences 2

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
silvas2

Consequences 2

Post by silvas2 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:22 pm

John told me before going to work this morning that he would be back at 6.30pm and so I prepared myself alone and in a total state of suspended reality.

I had a leg waxing on Monday and so all I had to do was take a cool bath while I tried to compose myself.

While I dried myself I touched my bum and imagined how the poor thing was going to suffer in less than 2 hours time. I laid out some new stockings, and the boots and dress John had suggested. I moisturised my legs and bum then did my makeup.

I was ready.

It was nearly 6.30. I decided to take 2 nurofen and then get dressed.

I heard John park the car and for a minute hoped he would say it was all cancelled, but then realised I was a bit disappointed at that prospect, I am very odd!

John came upstairs and said Mr Wilson was sending a cab. I was amazed he was in role already as I was expecting a cuddle, a thank you or even a last chance to back out. We went down stairs and waited in silence. Then the cab pulled up outside and in we got.

John held my hand but it felt like the start of The story of O, as I was taken to somewhere unknown and threatening.

J

sirsilas

Re: Consequences 2

Post by sirsilas » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:12 am

hmm, will she go through with it I wonder

Spankyfl

Re: Consequences 2

Post by Spankyfl » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:22 pm

Hopefully there's another chapter