New Posting: Winning the Trifecta (spanking,enema,anal sex) From: f_deserves_the-paddle

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
f_deserves_the-paddle

Winning the Trifecta (spanking,enema,anal sex)

Post by f_deserves_the-paddle » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:48 pm

The day I got the stupid speeding ticket I KNEW it would get me in trouble. When I decided to try and deal with it myself I had no idea just HOW MUCH trouble. In our household, speeding tickets are a definite spanking offense. But I had recently gotten my ass warmed for other offenses, so I decided to just pay the ticket and hope he would never find out. I took a check out of the very back of the checkbook and wrote it out for the amount of the ticket, and snuck it into the mailbox, and semi-forgot about it. That is until about 2 weeks later when the bank statement came.

He came into the kitchen tossing the mail on the table. "Any thing I should know?" he asked. Not thinking about the ticket or the check, I shrugged and answered"no"

He sat at the table, a frown on his face. "I see, then you have no idea how the very LAST check in the book gotten written, or why the bank returned it?"

My face went pale as he continued " or WHY it was written to the city police department?"

I began to stammer and stutter as he said " Upstairs, bathroom, NOW"

I scurried upstairs to our bathroom, knowing I was in deep deep trouble. In this house there are punishments worse than spanking and I knew I was in for at least one of them.

My heart beat quickened as I heard his feet on the stairs. With out looking at me, he opened the medicine chest and removed a bar of soap, a bottle of liquid soap and the enema bottle. Still not looking at me he said" Strip" I tried to beg and plead, but all he did was repeat that one word. "Strip"
When I was nude he told me to spread my feet, grab my ass cheeks and bend over. I do so, feeling my tiny rear hole tensing as I do. This is the worst part of being caught lying, while less painful than the spanking it is humiliating. As I stand, bent over, cheeks spread, I hear the water come on in the sink and the "snick" of the soap bottle opening. After what seems like forever I feel the tip of the enema hose poking it's way deep in my ass. Then the trickle of water filling my belly. I feel the hose snaking it's way out as he tells me to stand up. Then he runs the bar of soap under the tap water, lathering it up well. " Open your mouth" I open it enough to accept the bar of soap, tear streaming down my face.

"Corner, now, 15 minutes" he orders, as I duck walk to the corner and put my nose in it, hands on my head.

After the worlds longest 15 minutes He tells me I can empty myself and clean up. I waddle as quickly as I can to the toilet and void myself, spitting the soap out in the sink on the way. I clean myself up and walk back to him.

"Did I tell you that you could spit out the soap?" My face pales as I shake my head. He sits on the side of the bed, and taps his knees. "Over you go, we will deal with the soap later" No sooner am I in position than he begins delivering hard fast "smacks" to my sit spot with his hand. My bottom begins bouncing as my legs jerk. He pins my ankles and grabs my hands in one of his, spanking harder. When my bottom is hot and tingling he stops and tells me to bring him my hairbrush and his belt. Tears running down my face I do as ordered.

As I hand him the brush he tells me " This is for the ticket. you will get one swat for every dollar the ticket cost" My mouth falls open as I recall the $85 dollar ticket. "turn around, hands on the bed"

I turn, offering him my already sore ass, trying not to beg or plead.

He quickly, without warning begins peppering my ass with the brush. Each swat sounding like a rifle shot. My resolve not to cry lasts for about 10 swats, then I begin to blubber like a child. He pays extra attention to my sit spot, and finally deems I have had at least 85 swats. I go limp on the bed as he doubles the belt, snapping it. " This is for writing the check without telling me, and for bouncing it" He looks me in the eye. " The check fee is $25, so you will take 25 with the belt. If you move we will start over" I lean over and grab handfuls of the bedding, praying that I can take it. The 1st blow of the belt across my already well spanked ass was agony. I moaned in pain, but managed not to scream. By the 6th I was sobbing and by 12 I was howling with each swat. My legs buckled as I heard the belt hit the floor after the 25th.
His voice was hoarse with emotion and arousal as he ordered back to the corner. I stood waiting, sobbing sniffling, wanting to rub. My heart fell through the floor as I heard a "snick" again.This time the telltale sound of the anal lubricant. He doesn't have a huge cock, but again this part is more humiliation than anything. He leads me to the bed, and lays me down on my belly, over the pillows. "this is for lying and for removing the soap without permission" I feel the cool anal lube trickle from the tube onto my anus, then I feel the head of his cock pressing. owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww baby i whimper , feeling the tight hole stretch to accommodate his cock. When he is fully inside, he grab my hips and asks " Will you lie again?"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I moan, baby please. He begins pumping in and out of my tight rear opening, bringing himself to a quick orgasm. He gets out of the bed, leaving me on my belly, ass on fire. " I love you" he whsipers,"but there must be rules" he says as he leaves me to try and sleep

rayzstrap

Re: New Posting: Winning the Trifecta (spanking,enema,anal sex)

Post by rayzstrap » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:48 pm

I love the story. Great series of punishments. I have used this often.
Thank you for sharing it.
RayZStrap (Curt)

Redsp44

Post by Redsp44 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:03 pm

Enjoyed reading your story. Great way to pay for a speeding ticket.

rayzstrap

Post by rayzstrap » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:46 pm

I loved your story... will there be more? I have also been there and had this punishment.

gramps_hard

Post by gramps_hard » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:57 pm

You got Gramps very hard. Thanks