New Posting: Timmy From: jenniferjames

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
jenniferjames

Timmy

Post by jenniferjames » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:21 am

This story is pure fiction.

Mr. James was a lucky man. His boy Timmy was adorable. A trim lad, so cute. Mr. Jones, who was their neighbor, was
also a lucky man. You see he was invited over one evening to help punish the boy. Now Mr. Jones knew Timmy was
spanked but he had no idea just how severely. He and the boys dad shared one common passion. That was severe corporal punishment.

Timmy lay face up on the bed. His clothes were off expect for his socks and underwear. His dad stood to one side,
Mr. Jones the other.

"Lets get his socks off" dad said.

They did. They each took a foot and rolled the boys socks down and off. Timmy had cute bare feet.

"Timmy be a god boy for daddy, lift your bottom so we can remove your underwear"
"Y-Yes s-sir" the boy replied obediently. He lifted his bottom and his dad and neighbor together tugged his underwear
down to fully expose his penis. Timmy was red faced. They slid the garment down to his ankles and pulled it off leaving him completely naked.

"Do you usually have the boy nude when you punish him?" Mr. Jones asked.
"Yes, most of the time, its more effective without any clothes on"
"I see."

"Timmy turn over" dad ordered. The boy obeyed.

"Wow, you were so right, what a nice bottom he has" Mr. Jones commented.
"I told you he did. So smooth and hairless." dad said.
"Yes, yes and compact but meaty, rounded....I like it....so perfect" Mr. Jones said.
"Spread his cheeks" dad said.
"Sure" came the reply. Timmy began to sob quietly as the neighbor slowly pulled his bottom cheeks open.
"Like it?" dad asked as they looked at the tight anus.
"OH yes, yes, very much so"
"Good. Lets get started." dad replied. They each then picked up a thick razor strap.

"He will need to be secured first" dad said. They then took the boys wrists and ankles and secured them with strips
of leather to the bedposts wide apart. Dad then pushed a pillow under the boys stomach.

"You see the boys bottom must be offered up and spread for discipline" dad said.
"Yes...yes..very good"

"Why don;t we work together on the very center of his cheeks to start, then you work up his cheeks and I will work
down them, then we will switch positions. Then we can just stroke at random" dad said.
"Good idea....how many?"
"Until I think he has had enough....say five or six dozen, we will see"
"Hard?"
"OH yes, very hard, the marks will fade in no time at his age"

"Timmy, be a good boy and show our neighbor how you take your punishment. You know dad loves you"
"Y-Yes..d-d-dad...I will t-try" the boy stammered.

They nodded to each other and began.

WHAP...WHAP....from each side the straps blasted down dead center.
"Aiiiieeerrroeoeewwww....aaiiieeeerrooowwwwww" Timmy cried out as hs head snapped back.
"Now now TImmy, we have a long way to go" dad said. They saw the two red stripes cover the boys bottom.

WHAP....WHAP....they took turns with hissing loud cracks dead center, the cheeks jumped up.
WHAP...WHAP.......WHAP...WHAP....dad worked across the very base, Mr. Jones the very top of his cheeks.
"Aeeewwhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....sob...sob....wwhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...." Timmy cried out as his toes dug into the
bedsheets.
WHAP...WHAP.......WHAP...WHAP....the leather hissed down cracking across the boys globes with burning force,
again top and base.
WHAP....WHAP.........WHAP...WHAP....they then changed positions, Mr. Jones worked across the base with hard
searing cracks, his dad worked across the top cheeks.
The two men worked the boys bottom over. Timmy cried and pleaded as he normally did.
"Now now TImmy....we must make sure you are always a good boy" dad said.
"Don't you agree Mr. Jones?"
"Oh yes, and the only way is through severe, very very severe punishment" Mr. Jones replied.
That was what the dad wanted to hear.

WHAP....WHAP.....WHAP...WHAP.....WHAP...WHAP....WHAP...WHAP...they hit at random. center cheeks, top and base. Then another round and another and another. Soon the boys buttocks were covered with deep red overlapping stripes. They continued. They took a thigh each and strapped them deep red. Then dad led the way and whipped the
strap down across the boys bare back, Mr. Jones did the same. They worked from his shoulders to his bottom, to his thighs down to the boys feet. Then back up. Another dozen just to the buttocks and they stopped. Timmy was in total tears. They took a short rest and freed just his ankles.

"Kneel up Timmy....spread your legs wide son....wider....bottom up....wider...wider" dad ordered.

Timmy begged as he got into position. This was one of the most severe punishments he had ever received.

The straps began their attack. THis time the very tips snapped in striking his inner cheeks and anus.
They gave him some 18 strokes there and stopped again. They then had him adopt the diaper position, they wanted to see his face as they strapped him some more. They landed just six more across his cheeks and thighs. His cute face
twisted in pain.

"We will do the front of his body later" dad said.
"Sounds good" Mr. Jones said.
"But now we will have some intimate time with him" dad said.
"You mean..er..."
"Yes...." dad said to the man's satisfaction.
They then both got undressed.

All characters in this story are of legal age and played out a gay dom and sub scene.

rayzstrap

Re: New Posting: Timmy From: jenniferjames

Post by rayzstrap » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:12 am

Hi Jennifer,
Very interesting story. I love the use of the razor strap by two people at the same time. I have been there and done that...
I enjoyed your story... :D
Ray Z Strap