New Posting: Stepdad From: jenniferjames

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
jenniferjames

Stepdad

Post by jenniferjames » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:16 pm

This story is fiction.

One of the worst days of Mark's and Cindy's lives were when their mom remarried their stepdad. Another bad day was when their mom separated with him and them in his care.

It wasn't all that bad. He did buy them things and took them places. But their bottoms would pay the price.

Mark and his sister Cindy were at the mall with their stepdad. It was saturday. They sat down to have some lunch at one of their favorite fast food places.

"You kids know what today is?" he asked.
"Y-yes s-sir" the boy replied.
"And what day is it?"
"Er s-saturday s-sir..er er punishment day" the boy stammered.
"That is right. So here is what is going to happen as soon as we get home. You will both go to my bedroom and strip down to just your underwear and socks. Cindy I want your bra off as well. You will both wait for me, am I clear?"
"Y-Yes..s-s-sir" they stammered.

They ate their lunch although they were not as hungry as they were a few minutes ago. The stepdad took them to a movie and then home. The ride was silent and tense for the most part.
"Mark and Cindy, I am going to punish you very severely, but it only because I love and care for you" he told them.

They arrived home. Mark and Cindy went directly to their stepdad's bedroom, they dare not delay or disobey him. They undressed.

"I'm s-scared Mark" Cindy said.
"So am I...but we better get our clothes of before he arrives"

The boy took his shirt off and Cindy her blouse. They then pulled their shoes off. Next came their jeans.
Red faced Cindy took her small bra off. Only their socks and underwear remained. They sat on the bed and waited. Waited for a full 30 minutes. Their stepdad arrived. He pulled up a chair before them.

"Lets get these socks off...lift your right foot Mark"

The boy obeyed. He pulled his socks off. His feet were cute, small and trim. His stepdad took each foot up to his mouth and licked the soles. Then under the toes, then over the toes, then between the toes. He pulled Cindy's socks off and did the same. He liked their feet. He then had Mark lay back and he tugged the boys
underwear down to fully expose everything. Down and off leaving him completely naked. He did the same with Cindy and she too was completely naked.

Mark and Cindy had perfect bottoms. God and meaty. Rounded to perfection. Smooth and hairless. Flawless.
For the past 6 months those bottoms have absorbed some serious discipline.

"Cindy stand up at the end of the bed, hands behind your head. Mark you will kneel up on the bed, head down, legs apart, grip the rail"

They both got into position. Then to add to their fear heir stepdad took the boys wrist and secured them apart to the bed rail. He opened the drawer of the table and took out a thick, heavy, hard, solid oakwood paddle.

He lightly tapped the twin cheeks.

"Still...lets warm up these cheeks, Cindy, eyes on your brothers bottom."

WHAP...WHAP...the paddle slammed down, dead center, flattened out each cheek. Leaving red marks.
"Aaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeerrripeoroowwwwwwwwwww" the boy wailed.
WHAP...WHAP.....the paddle cracked down with great force, same spots. More cries.
Cindy sobbed.
WHAP....WHAP...WHAP...WHAP....the hard wood impacted the bare boy globes, higher up.
WHAP...WHAP..WHAP..WHAP...stepdad worked down the cheek to the very base. he took his time. Mark
cried his eyes out begging him to stop.
"Pllleasssseeeeeeeeee.....sob...sob...sob...s-s-s-s-sir....no more...no more....pleaseeeeeeee"
But deep inside they knew their stepdad was just getting started,.

Harder now he worked over the twin globes and thighs. Cheek to cheek, top to base, base to top. Slow paced then faster. The boys toes dug into the bedsheets as he gripped he rail. His cute face twisted in pain.

"Keep those legs spread wide...wider...wider..."
The paddle then attacked the inner cheeks and thighs as hard as possible. He got 50 swats and his stepdad stopped. he freed the boys wrists.

"Change places" he ordered.

Cindy sobbed as she climbed on the bed and was secured. Her stepdad went to work with cruel, hard as possible cracks across her teen cheeks. How she cried and pleaded and screamed. Her eyes bulged out.
Her cute toes also dug into the bedsheets. Her bottom was soon roasted from the hard paddle.

"Spread those legs wide young lady" he demanded.

he then worked on her inner cheeks and thighs. He freed her

"Very well...change places again" came the dreaded order.

They obeyed.

Next he took out a riding crop. He went to ork on the boys bare buttocks and thighs with hard cuts,
each one leaving deep stripes that soon overlapped. After 25 cuts he had them change places again.

Cindy bore 25 full armed cuts of the riding crop as well.

"Change places" he again said.

They held their sore stripped bottoms. They begged him to stop. mark was again in place this time for
15 really vicious cuts of the cane, then CIndy took her turn for the crop.

He then had the biy lay face up on the bed, feet up alongside his head as he delivered 15 lashes with a three tailed whip across the boys cheeks, thighs, feet, inner cheeks and anus.

Then for the final time they changed places as Cindy was also whipped.

He looked over their sore, crimson, welted, marked bottoms and thighs.

He got completely undressed.

"We will do you first Mark...kneel up" he ordered.

Mark Cindy did not know what they hated the most, the punishment or what happened afterwards.

All characters in this story are of legal age.