One Summer With Uncle Bill From: jenniferjames

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
jenniferjames

One Summer With Uncle Bill

Post by jenniferjames » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:59 pm

This story is fiction.

Mark and Lori were brother and sister. Two fairly well behaved boy and girl. They lived in the city. Their parents felt it was time for them to learn some discipline. They decided to send them to Uncle Bill's for one summer. He lived in a very rural area on a large piece of property. Mark and Lori knew the main reason for their stay and that worried them very much.

Mark was a very cute boy. Full golden blonde hair. Trim. On the shy side. Lori was very pretty and also cute. She was petite with lovely deep brown hair that flowed down past her shoulders. She was even more shy then her brother.

It was on the third day of their stay that they were summoned down to Uncle Bill's study. They were very worried.
There they stood before his desk. Also present was a man named Mr. Smith. He was their uncle's very good friend.
They shared their passion for punishing boys and girls. Mr. Smith had a daughter of his own and often he would call
Bill over to his place to help punish the teen.

"Mark and Lori. Your parents have been much too easy on you. All that is going to change over thee next few months.
Starting today. This is Mr. Smith, he is here to assist. Yes, you are both going to be severely punished. Lets say to make up for lost time. Tomorrow you will be given a lost of chores and rules, I expect you to follow them to the letter."

Mark and Lori trembled slightly now. Mark looked over briefly at the two chairs set up side by side and on each chair lay a thick heavy wood paddle. off to the side of the room stood a wood table with small cuffs attached to the sides.
On the table lay a wicked looking cane. And on their uncle's desk lay a hefty razor strap.

"P-Please Uncle Bill...we will behave...we p-promise" Mark said.
"Lets hope sp. But each week wether you behave or not, you will both be given maintenance punishments. These are designed to keep you in line. They will take place mostly in this room but not always. The ore serious ones will take place in the basement and sometimes friends will be invited over to watch and assist. I expect the two of you to always be on your best behavior when I punish you. Now the first thing we are going to do is eliminate all modesty.
I want you to face one another and get completely undressed"

They froze for moment.

"B-but Uncle Bill...I...er...er..we cant....I mean we n-never saw each other without our c-clothes on" Mark said and Lori agreed.
"Yes but today you are going to see each other nude. Now, no more talking...start with your tee shirts, off"

They trembled more. The boy and girl lifted their tee shirts and pulled them off. Mark had a smooth trim chest.
Lori wore a small bra. Tears welled up in her eyes.

"Shoes next...off please"

They bent down and slipped their shoes off.

"Jeans next..off"

They unzipped their jeans and tugged them down and off completely. The boy stood only in his white briefs and socks, the girl in her bra, socks and panties.

"Lori take your top off as well, we want to see your breasts"

Lori sobbed more openly as she unhooked her bra and slowly slipped it down and off her teen perky breasts.

"Now kids take your socks off"

They bent down again, this time to pull their socks off their cute, small trim bare feet. Their bare toes pressing into the hard wood floor.

"Now Mark first....take your underwear off and show your sister your penis"

Mark also began to sob quietly. He tugged his briefs down to expose his private parts.

"Hands down" Uncle Bill warned.
The boy stepped out of his underwear and stood completely naked. Mr. Smith liked the boys bare cheeks.

"Now Lori...strip your panties off completely and show your brother your front"

Tears tricked down her face as she obeyed. Soon she was also naked.

"OK kids...turn around slowly"

They obeyed and sobbed quietly. Uncle Bill and Mr. Smith looked them over front an rear. They smiled at one
another.

"LOvely" Mr. Smith said.
"I knew you would approve" Uncle Bill replied.

"Very well...lets get started. One more thing, in the future whenever you are punished you will without question or delay, remove all of your clothing."

Uncle Bill then picked up one paddle and Mr Smith the other.

"Mark...Lori....kneel up on the chairs....feet over the edge...bend over the top and take a firm grip on the sides. Do not let go. if you do the punishment will start all over" he warned them as they climbed up on the two chairs.

"Spread your legs"

"Lets give them 25 each and then change places" Uncle Bill said.
"Sounds good. Hard yes?" Mr. Smith asked.
"Hard as you wish"

Uncle Bill went to work on the boys cheeks and Mr, Smiths the girls. They took their time and slammed the hard wood paddles with burning crisp swats. IN no time the brother and sister were wailing and crying and screaming their heads off. Toes curled up as the paddles roasted each bottom and thighs. Left and right, top to base. faces cringed, tears poured down.After 25 each they changed places for the next 25 each. Mr. Smith hit as hard as he could.
He liked to roast a boys tender ass.

The room was filed with the constant howls and cries until each received 50 swats.

"Get down.....now now...we are just getting started, we have a lot of time to make up for. You will now be caned.
24 strokes each. Mark first. Bend over the table and take a good grip on the sides. "

Uncle Bill then stepped up and laid into the boys bottom without mercy with 24 slow paced hissing cuts,
Lori watched nd cried her eyes out. Then it was her turn. mr. Smith laid into her soft cheeks with 24 vicious cuts.

"Now...lay face up on my desk Mark nd bring your feet up to your chest. We will finish with 25 with the strap"

Uncle Bill and Mr. Smith took turns on the boys cheeks and thighs with the straps full force. The very tips snapped in striking the inner cheeks and anus. A few to the soles and toes of each foot ended this first session.

Lri was laid face up on the table for her 25 lashes. She was let off the table.

There stood a naked boy and girl, faces filled with tears and pain. Uncle Bill nodded to Mr. Smith.

"Now....leave your clothes here and come we me to my room" Uncle Bill said.

Mark and Lori did not know what would happen next. Uncle Bill and Mr. Smith followed the nude boy and girl up the steps and could not wait to get them in his room.

All characters in this story are of legal age.