Mr. Smith - Part 2

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
jenniferjames

Mr. Smith - Part 2

Post by jenniferjames » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:27 am

This story is fiction.

Trey's parents wanted to witness first hand his punishment at the hands of Mr. Smith. They promised not to
interfere no matter how painful the boys discipline would be. They all meet at his house. Also there was Lisa, the
teenage girl, she would be punished along with Trey again.

Mr. Smith moved the low laying wooden rounded coffee table to the middle of the living room. They all watched
as Trey and Lisa undressed. They stood now only in their underwear and panties. The boys and girls clothing
in two piles on the sofa. Their cute bare toes pressed into the carpet as they visibly trembled.

"Get your underwear off!" he ordered them.
They obeyed. The boy tugged his white briefs down and the girl her white panties. red faced they stood
completely naked.

"TRey you will go first....kneel on the table, I want your head down, your bottom up and your legs spread wide,
feet over the edge"

Trey sobbed as he climbed into position. His bottom faced his parents. To add to his horror Mr. Smith took
out four strips of thin leather and went about securing the boys wrists and ankles well apart to hooks set into
the table. His bottom offered up and spread. Mr. Smith went to the closet and came back with a three tailed
martinet whip.

"Naked whippings always work best" he told the parents.
He stood near the nude boy and took aim.

CRACK....the strips of leather fantailed out covering his bare buttocks. How he screamed.
CRACKKK...CRRACKKK...the whip landed again and again, middle and top. His toes curled up. His face cringed.
He cried and screamed. Teenage Lisa stood bare naked and also cringed knowing she was next.
CRRACKK.....CCRRRACKKK...the whip hissed and bit into the lower cheeks. Not hard enough to draw blood, just
deep vivid stripes. The boys bottom was not very large and so the whip covered a good portion of it each time.
The whipping continued. TRey screamed horridly and begged and cried. Mr. Smith was relentless.

"They always carry on when being punished. Just ignore him, we have a long way to go"

The whip lashed the bare flesh with hard strokes. Top to base, base to top over and over and over.
Then the thighs. Then the soles and undersides of his toes. Back up his thighs and buttocks. A few across his
bare back. Then Mr. Smith stood directly before him and brought the whip down right between his cheeks.
The whip painfully struck his inner cheeks and anus. 10 lashes total. Mr. Smith then finished up with six more
extra hard lashes across the cheeks. TRey's face was filled with tears as he was let off the table. He was told to
stand in the corner nude. He did. Lisa was put on the table. The whip lashed her teenage buttocks, thighs, feet and
back. Her inner cheeks and teen anus. How she screamed at the top of her lungs.

When it was over she joined Trey in the corner"

"Think you will be a good boy?" his mom asked.
"Sob...y-yes..m-mom...I p-promise"
"What do you think Mr. Smith?" she asked.
"They always promise when being punished, I think he needs a few more sessions"
"I would like to give him a private session next week" he added.
"I am afraid I cannot invite you to watch as it will be extra severe"

His parents understood. TRey had a whole week to think about his next session with Mr. Smith. So did Lisa as
her parents agreed to her having a private session with Mr. Smith also.

Mr. Smith watched as TRey and Lisa got dressed. He was already thinking of their punishment next week. IT will
be on to remember he thought to himself.

ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OF LEGAL AGE.