romancing the night away, erotic and anal

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
txlover79

romancing the night away, erotic and anal

Post by txlover79 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 pm

"Come straight home after work" I get your text message as soon as I leave work. I pull upto the house, and the quietness surprises me. You decided to surprise me and got all the kids out of the house for the night. As i entered the house there were flower petals on the ground leading to our bedroom. One trail led to the bed the other trail led to the shower. I was unsure where to go. Coming up behind me you started to undress me slowly taking your time. Planting kisses everywhere. My body was giving you the reaction you expected and deserved. It took a while but finally all my clothes were off. Leading me into the bathroom you started a warm shower for us. You gently leaned me over the counter and grabbed my hairbrush. Smack smack. Soft spanks came down and the whimpers left my mouth. Your fingers looked for my reaction. And were met with a wonderful sense of accomplishment. Smack smack you spank again. A bit harder than before. The pink spots appearing. You lead me into the shower. "I am in charge" you say. The only words spoken since i have come home. You start at my neck and work your way down. Making sure everything is well ready for whatever you have in mind. After a long shower with lots of play you turn the water off but have to help me out. My body is already weak and the night has not even started yet. You get a big warm towel and start drying me off leaving my bottom still wet. You spank me again and again and again and again with the hairbrush. Knowing spanking me on a wet bottom increases the insensitiy alone. A bit harder but just enough to let me know this is your gift to me. You lead me into the bedroom and lay me on the bed on my tummy. Taking extra care to leave my bottom up for your pleasure. And ultimately my pleasure too. You lay down for a minute, just holding me. I am putty in your arms - under your control for whatever the night holds. "I love you", I whisper. "I love you too" you whisper back "don't talk until I tell you too - just enjoy the night". And the kisses start. You kiss my cheeks, my neck and work your way down my back. Then you arrive at my bottom, planting kisses on each cheeks - happy to see the slight pink marks are still there. You get up off the bed and I whimper. SLAP. "I am coming back - don't be too hasty or I'll spank you again". I hear you rummaging around for a few things, but not sure what you are getting. I know better than to turn my head to see what you are doing. I hear you setting things out - and my head starts to spin as to what you have planned. I feel you move around near me - and your hands touch my body. just rubbing me everywhere - taking your time to love me. I feel you spread my cheeks apart and my heart races a little with anticipation, not knowing what you have up your sleeve. I feel something cool touch my most sensitive parts and then something cold inserted. Ah, you are taking my tempature = knowing full well I enjoy it a little but too much. You insert it in and out slowly - teasing me. And then you swirl it around. I start to moan - Your leave it in me a bit too far for some, but making me realize it is still in me and I don't want to try to push it out. Crack Crack - the sensation is unexpected - your hand starts spanking me - a couple soft, a couple not so soft - CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. I start to moan somemore. You kiss my bottom cheeks again and softly nibble them, knowing they are sensitive at this point. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. Your fingers search for reaction and are not disappointed at what you find. You start to move the thermometer again, slowly taking it out. I whimper again - but something else is inserted. Oh, it's a ribbed toy that I love. Slowly it is inserted, and then you take it out. I feel you climb on top of me. I can feel your parts touch mine and touch me slowly you do. You slowly and barely insert yourself into me and my heart explodes. I love making love to you - and i love the fact that tonight it's going to be slow and romantic. It fits my mood perfectly. In and out, just your tip going inside me - a few times. just to tease me. You slowly play with the toy that is still in my bottom - knowing it is one of my favorite things to have done. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. The spanks come out of no where - but this time it is not your hand. You have grabbed a small paddle and started spanking me with it. you increase the speed and depth of the spanks. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. "ow" comes out of my mouth. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. And they hurt! "I said don't talk" CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. Every ounce of me is on edge. You are spanking me with the paddle, with the toy still in me - and you start to play with it. Apparently you have gotten a hold of some of the stories I have bookmarked - either that or your read my journal to see what i want. Whatever you did - it sure is working. You work the toy in and out. around and around. in and out. You remembered how much I love getting spanked with something in me. Slowly the tempo starts to increase with the toy - more force is making it difficult for me to keep still. but I try. Your one hand is searching my reaction and the other one is still paddling me. you find your way upwards a bit and I gasp as you touch my litle button. your fingers swirl around it, teasing me. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. swirl swirl swirl swirl swirl. All I can do is moan, knowing I am not supposed to talk - I don't want a punishment spanking to take the place of what you have planned. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. "you should see how red your bottom is getting" you whisper in my ear. and I whimper and whimper. You increase the heatCRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. "AHHH" i start to say and and met with you taking the toy out. "I am sorry - I won't talk, Please don't stop. please baby. Put it back in" i cry out to you. "SHHHHH" My brain says "yes sir" but my lips know better. You insert it back in my bottom and slowly insert yourself back into me. A bit more this time, but still teasing me. As you slowly take me more and more you start to kiss my back again. "baby, I want to spank you hard - will you let me?" I shake my head yes. you help me get up and you position me over your lap You take the toy out of me and I moan with excitement. - CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. the spanks rain down on my sensitive bottom, the severity of the spanks flucuate as your see fit. You know I am enjoying every stroke. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. You take a break and touch me. You can not believe my reaction - the moisture can be felt down part of my thighs. You pick me up and hold me next to you - you dd not realize until now that the tears have started to stream down my cheeks, but you can tell my the look in my eyes I am so in love with you - the mix between your love and the intensity of the spankings have led me to tears. You lift me up on the bed, on my back this time - ah, I hope you are finally going to allow me to cum. Not sure how much more my body can take of this wonderful night. But, alas - you spread my legs apart and softly spank the insides of my thighs. Just soft enough to make me moan. Then you lift my legs into a 'diapering" position. And the toy is inserted into my bottom again. You play with it, sometimes inserting it softly, other times pushing it harder and harder. It is a long toy and you knw how desperate I am to take it all in. Push push push. I moan - you know how excited I am. Push push push. You are pushing into me harder now harder and harder until I start to cry out in pleasure. I am unable to contrrol my verbal reactions now. and you know you brought me to that point. You insert youself into me again, allowing me more pleasure than before. The toy sits there - you know how powerful it is for me to cum with something in my bottom - and tonight is a special night - you will allow it. "Look at me - and don't take your eyes off of me" You say. Again, I know better than to disobey you. I look at you. You take my hand leading me to myself. I am starting to gather what you want- but unsure. We have not done that before. "Don't cum til I tell you to" and I don't. No way. I start to touch myself at your request, as you insert yourself further inside me - slowly and slowly you glide in and out. I am touching but it is becoming increasingly hard not to please myself. You take my hands away and turn me back over on my tummy. You start to spank me again. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. Again, you flip me over and your mouth embraces mine. As you kiss me, you insert yourself fully into me - and start to make the most passionate love we have made since our honeymoon. As we make love, I realize the teasing is over - and you can feel me start to get to the point of cumming. "Don't cum yet - I want you for a few more minutes". I get a spunk of energy and push you off of me - and I climb on you. Knowing you love this I want to please you. "Bad girl" you say -"this night is for you adn you are not in charge" and you flip me back onto my back - never leaving me though. We find each other's mouths and keep loving each other. I can't hold off any longer and start to cum. I capture your stare and we cum together - our bodies a series of waves and waves. It is more powerful than you expected because the toy is still in my bottom. We hold each other - and you take the toy out. But you don't leave me. You are still inside of me, kisses are being given all over, whereever you can reach. "I love you' I say in a raspy voice. I start to get up, but you push me back down. You go into the bathroom and get a warm washcloth to wipe me up - then we lay down together in each other's arms. A couple hours later, after dinner is eaten and we watch a movie together, you gahter me in your arms, carry me to the bedroom and it all starts again. What will this time bring?