18 going on ? Chp.1

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
faith_girl

18 going on ? Chp.1

Post by faith_girl » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:47 pm

18 going on ?
Chapter 1 The trial
A Fictional story about an 18 year old high school senior

Since I turned 18 I was out of control. I started skipping school and hanging out with wrong kind of people. My dad called me into his office. I looked up at him. I could see from his face he was unhappy with me. To be honest I was unhappy with him too. We looked at one for a few minutes but seemed like hours. His voice stormed at me as he said “I can’t belive you turned out like this. Why are you skipping school. You know I can get in trouble for this.” His words flowed at me and I just nodded my head. It was the same old speech. He then was reaching down on his pants. I looked at him funny. He then said “I never thought I would have to do this. My grandfather used this belt on me and I never thought I would have use it on my daughter.” I looked at him with fear. I stood there trying to find my voice. My voice shook out my mouth. “I am not going take another spanking from you.” My father looked down at me. Not sure what he would say. He looked at me then slowly. “Then you can no longer live here.” I looked at him and shouted out my next words. “FINE” He reached over grabbed me by the ear and pulled me along with him. He looked so angry and I could tell he was about loss it. He slammed the door open of his office and down the hall. He pushed open the backdoor with force and throws me out of the house. I stood outside which seemed to be like hours. Then I remember my friend Amber said I could stay at her place any time. She was 20 years old and had her own apartment. The night we decide were going have a party. To enjoy my new freedom. We were high and drunk at the time my life changed. We were on way down the road to get a pizza. I was driving and Amber was next to me. We were signing loudly in the car. When the next thing I know I crashed into something and everything turned blacked.
The next thing I knew after the crash I was in bed with bandage over my head. I looked around there were nurse rushing around. Cops standing around. The noise was killing my head. I was unsure what really had happened. A nurse came over to ask me questions. She asked if I can reminder what had happen and if I know my name. Then she rushed me out to have an MRI which came out fine. A couple days later I released from the hospitable with not more than just hit on the head. On my release from the hospitable was arrest for murder. I looked at the cop confused. My heart was pounding. My parents were not allowed to me what had happened. They told me Amber was dead and another girl. But I did not know I could get in trouble for that? After getting booked in my parents bailed me out.
I walked to my parent’s car who did not say a word to me. We drove slowly home. At this point I thought to myself I wish I would have stayed home and took my spanking instead of running around with Amber. I felt really bad. As we pulled up the driveway I was never so happy to be home. I ran out the car and ran up to my room. Surprised my dad said not thing about a spanking. In way I wish he would spank me good. After I got home my lawyer called to talk about the trial. He told me they wanted to the push trial up for before the media can get hold of what happened. I nodded he agree move the court date up as fast it can be. I came downstairs after the phone call and I looked at my dad still wearing the belt he was going spank me with a couple of days back. I looked up at him he did not speak one word to me. My mom offered me some food and I gladly took some. The quietness almost killed me. After sometime went past my we all went to bed. The next day I had a call for my lawyer telling me that my court hearing was going be at 2pm this afternoon.
I arrived at the trial scared not sure what to think. I was holding the judge allows my parents to deal with my behavior but I had feeling that would not happen. I listened to everyone the stand. After hearing what everyone had said I felt I was domed. Then the jury came out and said that I was guilty. I looked up at judge who said she needed some time to review the case to come up with proper punishment. I held my breath. The court went into a short break and I was placed in hand cuffs and took to get some lunch by the officer in the court room. After lunch court was back in session. The judge took the stand. She looked right down at me and said. My heart felt like it was going come out my chest. I sat shaking hoping I would not be going prison. Then I heard the judge say “I hereby order to you the department to juvenile services. Given your age and this your first time being in trouble. I felt that you were too young to go into the adult system. With that said you will be placed in the youth treatment center until they feel you have completed their program. Failure to corporate with the program will come with prison time appointed by a court judge for resenting .Afterwards there will be 5 years of probation in a foster home placement or to your parents given they follow with the centers foster parents program.”

I let go of my breath knowing that I was not going to prison. The officer then took me out by handcuffs to the center. As we pulled it looked like a very nice place. I saw large building in the middle connected to a school like building with a playground to my surprise. There were other small house like building behind the main building. We walked up to the large brick building and the officer rang the buzzer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

brian4f

Re: 18 going on ? Chp.1

Post by brian4f » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:40 am

Good start, I'm anxious to see where the story goes.

DisciplinaryArtSpanks

Post by DisciplinaryArtSpanks » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:52 am

Perhaps she could be uncooperative and experience some wooden paddle swats for her obstinance.
Here is hoping for more chapters soon.

younggoverness4f

Post by younggoverness4f » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:05 pm

Yes, the tension is building nicely here.

rayzstrap

Post by rayzstrap » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:27 pm

Nice start...