Growing Pains 6: Spanked while Camping

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
NMD

Growing Pains 6: Spanked while Camping

Post by NMD » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:39 am

This story involves teh nonconsensual spanking of a 14 year old girl. It is set in the 70s in the Canadian Rockies. it is the sixth of a series. I hope you like it.

It had been a great week of camping in the Rockies, but it was now almost time to pack up and
go home. I was sad about that. I had not ever gone camping before. There was so much to do
and explore. I decided to get up a little early and go on a little jaunt by myself.Daddy said not
to wander off by ourselves but if I was back quick enough he won't know.

So I got into a t-shirt and sweatpants and headed out into the brush. There was a scree slope
I wanted to go up. In a couple minutes I was starting up the slope. It was not hard but it was
relentless. I aimed for a bit of scrub that seemed fairly close. I tried to stay close to a line
of trees to my right. I had made it to the bit of scrub when I heard something that made me
real nervous.

Daddy and my new sisters were calling me.I yelled down "I am up here!!"
"GET DOWN HERE AT ONCE!", Daddy thundered. Thats when my mind really started
racing. I knew I wasn't supposed to wander off on my own, and I knew what the
punishment would be.But could I talk my way out it?

About an hour later I stood in front of my not-terribly-impressed daddy. "How many times
did I tell you and your sisters not to go off by yourselves?" he asked. "I don't know," I lied.
"I told you three about six times, didn't I?" "Yes," I stammered. "So you do know," he
said. So much for my plan to talk and lie my way out of a spanking.

He took me by the ear and marched me to a picnic table. He sat at the end of the bench and
stood me beside him. he lectured me about why it was important to let peole know where
you will be going when you go for a hike, and why it is best to have someone along with
you until you are more comfortable with the area. He also covered some of the dangers of
hiking, such as bears. I made a point of not mentioning the bear I saw foraging near me on the
way up. He also pointed out that I had lied to him and how he wasn't happy about that either.
Am I ever going to learn?

"Am I going to get a spanking when we get back to Calgary, Daddy?" I asked, hoping against
hope. "No, you aren't," he said. I breathed a sigh of relief. "I am going to spank you right
here," he said, matter of factly, "Take down your pants and panties and get over my knee."

"NOOOOOOO," I said, stomping my feet. But, slowly and obediently I took them down and
lay across his lap. My legs dangled over the bench edge and I grasped the bench with my
hands. Daddy told Marie to go fetch the spoon. I was so hoping that he left the stupid
thing at home.

Marie handed it over, and the spanking began without delay. I started crying at once.
I also begged and pleaded for it to stop. I held onto the bench for dear life. I did not
want to earn extra swats.After maybe four dozen swats it was over.

I just lay there, limp and exhausted from the spanking. Daddy pulled my panties and
sweatpants back up. He let me lie there for a few minutes while my sisters finished
packing everything up.

He helped my still crying self up onto his lap and let me cry into his neck while he
hugged me. I kept saying that I was sorry. Daddy told me that it was alll over and I was
forgiven. That always makes me feel so much better.

Still shaking and whimpering, I waited in the car for everyone to finish packing. It only
took an additional half an hour. That gave me the time I needed to compose myself.

Finally we started on the long drive home. I was seated in the front seat with daddy and
my sisters were in the back. On the way back, we talked about hiking and camping and
how to make common sense preparations for possible disasters. Such preparations
included, *ahem, letting people know at least what direction you are going to be headed.

There were many breaks in the conversation on the way home. During those breaks I
thought some more about the twists and turns my life has taken lately. Here it is
barely over two months after my 14th birthday and I have had the two biggest
spankings of my entire life. But it was clear I deserved them and why. I still hate being
spanked, especially since it makes me feel like I am a five year old, Sure he spanks
real hard, but he also loves me. did I mention that I love my daddy?