No Broken Promises

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
lilangel527

No Broken Promises

Post by lilangel527 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:59 pm

For weeks on end, Janice sat behind the computer, toying with the idea of meeting someone who could meet her discipline needs. Someone that had similar interests as she. She frequented a chatroom and spoke to many in private. Most conversations were in depth about her strengths and weaknesses. Some wanted to cyber spank her or roleplay, but she knew she wanted more. She spoke to a few who were miles away and wanted to mentor her and be her one and only disciplinarian. She knew she needed more. She needed a firm hand on her backside consistantly as she knew certain things in her life needed to be adjusted and she could not find herself the strength or courage to adjust these things herself. She had been talking to Todd a spanker who lived about 2 hours from her, for a few weeks. Things were seeming to move along good, they both shared similar interests and talked about possibly moving on to the next level and actually meeting one another at a local restaraunt. Over the course of time they chatted, there were phone calls and things that Todd wanted her to do, and rules he had set into place to help her make the adjustments she told him she wanted assistance with, such as smoking, lack of rest, to much time on computer, tardiness from her job etc. Todd was keeping a detailed list of these things as Janice was to keep a daily log and email him nightly. Honest and trust were a key factor on both parts. They set a time and place to meet and Janice was told to wear a sundress and a pair of white panties. Getting prepared to meet Todd, Janice could barely remember all the things Todd requested as the butterflies in her tummy were swarming, and her mind was racing, as she was possibly about to meet her Spanker.
Time was passing as she sat on her bed, trying to remember all the instructions he had given to her. Then she remembered her Grandmothers hair brush they spoke about, which she hated as it always brought back memories of being over her Grandmothers lap, with her bottom raised in the air, bared for anyone to see, and smacked soundly over and over again for misbehaving as a child. She opened the dresser drawer and there it was. would Todd really use this on her? Certainly not on the first meeting, and hopefully not on the second either she said to herself. She placed it in her handbag and walked towards her car, as time was passing and she certainly didnt want to start off being late.
She drove slowly to their meeting place and called her friend Carol to let her know she was on her way. Carol was a good friend of Janice's and knew about Janice's interest. Carol was her safe call. With all things set into place, Janice pulled into the parking lot of restaraunt as Todd was waiting at the walkway as he promised. 3 minutes late and she hoped his watch was slow. She saw Todd standing there, looking handsome as ever, and first thing that caught her eyes was his brown leather belt. She had shivers down her spine as she walked towards him. Realizing that when she got out of her car, she left handbag, cell phone and keys, and turned to walk back to her car. Todd walked towards her, saying are you okay? Wait, dont leave, I didnt mean to frighten you and he grabbed her armas he caught up to her. Embarrassed as she turned to him and explained she locked her keys and hand bag in car. He stood there and laughed saying Tsk Tsk... guess I will have to add this to the list. She didnt find any humor in this as she was already nervous, and now wanted to make jokes. Todd got his cell phone and called AAA to get someone out to unlock the car door. Janice was speechless and they stood there and stared at one another without a word. Todd broke the silence as he assured Janice not to be nervous that all was well. Janice gave him a smile, but was very embarassed as this was not how she planned their first meet to be. When the guy from AAA came and unlocked the door, Janice and Todd decided it was already and hour late and the reservations at the restaraunt werent kept. They decided to go across the street to a diner and have a sandwich and talk. The diner was almost empty and so they were able to speak freely without fear of another ease dropping. They had agreed that after diner, both were comfortable enough to take the relationship further. THe following weekend they would rent a cabin on a lake that they both were familiar with and Janice would finally get what she just deserved and needed.
The week was long as Janice was having a hard time concentrating on her work. Everyday she would rush home and make her daily report to Todd, and then draw an X on the calendar as time drew near for them to actually spend time together... alone. They had talked several times that week over the phone and Todd told her over and over again, if this is what you desire, this is what you will get. He told her that at any moment prior to going to the cabin, she could always back out and say No. She told him over and over again, that she had come to far to turn back now and soon found herself driving to the lake on Friday evening to meet Todd. What if she couldnt handle being spanked as hard as she knew she deserved? What if he didnt spank her hard enough ? What if he didnt want to spank her at all but he took advantage of her? Why was she driving to the lake to spend a weekend with a man she barely knew ? What if he played with her emotions the many weeks prior when they talked on the phone? What if he wasnt the person he claimed to be, and he was some crazed murderer? Why couldnt she just turn the car around and head back home where she was safe? Then she saw blue lights and heard sirens. She pulled off side of road and saw police car pull behind her. Her heart dropped to her lap as reality hit her. The police officer walked to her car and asked her for liscense and registration and insurance card. She scrambled in her purse while asking the officer if there was a problem? The Officer told her she was driving 15 miles over the speed limit and this was not acceptable. He walked away from car and her heart sank. Todd would not like this at all, to add to everything else she was already facing. How could she not have been paying attention? The police officer handed her a ticket and her liscense and told her this time he was only giving her a ticket, as he could have taken her to jail. She thanked the officer for his kindness and drove off, paying close attention to the speed limit and forgetting was was to come.
Pulling up to the cabin, she saw Todd waiting for her, and she quickly put the ticket in the glove compartment,as she felt she couldnt tell him about this, at least not at this time. He greeted her at the car and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek and carried her bags inside. He had prepared a special dinner for them to enjoy before they began their talk. Janice barely could eat as she was nervous and excited. Todd asked her how the drive went, and Janice turned pale, and answered it was ok. Todd looked at her as her answer was a bit short than what he expected. She said to him 'The drive was good but... and she hesitated. Todd looked at her again and said... butt what? She said... i wasnt paying attention and my thoughts took over and i got a speeding ticket... now can we eat?' Todd was not amused by her snippy comments adn got up from the table adn grabbed Janice by the arm, and said ' I was going to wait until later to have a discussion with you, but you have now left me no choice but to start our discussion NOW" He stood Janice up and walked her towards the couch. Janice stood there and Todd told her to remove her skirt and panties. She slowly slid her skirt to the floor and placed her hands under the waistband of her panties and slowly lowered her panties to the floor. Todd sat down on the couch and pulled her over his lap. Janice didnt argue or fuss as she knew this was coming. Todd scolded her for being snippy with him to start, and that her snippiness was not acceptable, as he rubbed her very pale bottom. He lifted his arm and SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK as his hand met her bottom rapidly. She felt the sting, but at that moment her thoughts went from being a snippy woman to a a female who was in real trouble and needed this correction. Over and over the SMACKs met her bottom and her bottom began to feel warm. Todd lifted her up after about 40 hard smacks and told her to stand there and not to move. She did as he said, and felt helpless and defenseless as he left the room. She wanted to run out, but she had come this far, no need to turn back now. Todd appeared with a notebook, and a hairbrush, a paddle and a wooden spoon, not to mention the brown leather belt he was wearing. Janice didnt know if her cheeks on her face were redder than her bottom as she was embarrassed and ashamed all the same. Todd again sat down and opened the notebook. Smoking, Staying up late after you were told by me not to? Being tardy to work 3 days in a row, my guess is because you were tired from not going to bed? Spending to much time on computer after I told you to get off and saw you back online 30 minutes later? Janice felt smaller and smaller which each infraction Todd mentioned, and knew she had no choice but to accept what was to come. I'm sorry Sir was all she could say as over Todd's lap she went again. She soon felt the sting of the hairbrush which her Grandmother seemed to have used on her as a child, it struck her bottom repeatedly on each of her cheeks and in a circular motion. She tried to kick as the sting from it was almost unbearable, but Todd quickly put a stop to that as he smacked her several times on her sit spot and back of thighs. Even as hard as Janice tried to hold back tears, they started falling down her face. IT was at this time she knew Todd cared, she knew Todd was serious and was not going to allow Janice to continue in her behavior pattern, as she was heading for destruction. He had grown to care for Janice greatly as she had for him, and was not going to let these things continue. Todd picked up the paddle and in the same circular motion smacked many times upon Janices bottom. Lecturing and scolding her thoroughout. Once he achieved the red glow he was needing to get his point across, he assisted Janice to a standing position. he led her over to the desk and told her to place her hands upon the desk and spread legs widely. Janice was sobbing and beggin for no more, but Todd simply told her that he needed to get a point across. Standing at the desk, spread eagle and palms flat on the desk top, Todd gently rubbed Janice's bottom and gave a few light pats, saying 'You will learn'. Then Janice felt 10 rapid stings to her inner left thigh, in which Todd used the wooden spoon, and then to the inner right thigh. Janice squealled loudly as the pain almost made her knees buckle. She stood there pleading with Todd that she would listen to him and never disobey again. Todd remarked ' I know dear' . Todd said now, a speeding ticket isnt acceptable either, you must be responsible for yourself and others at all times while operating a vehicle. Since you were not ( as Janice heard him undo his belt buckle and pull it through his pant loops) you will recieve double the amount of the spend in which you were driving over. Janice said please NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thats to much. Todd told her of course it wasnt as it could have been much worse if she had caused and accident. He told her that all 30 would be very hard, and she was to remain in position or else they would start all over. She begged for him to please allow her a few minutes before he started, and he said waiting only makes things worse Dear, and WHACK across her very well reddened bottom the belt landed. Janice let out a scream, and WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK again, Janice felt her bottom on fire and couldnt stop crying, she maintained position, and WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK again until Todd gave her what he promised. When he was finished Todd droppped the belt to the floor and grabbed Janice turned her around and hugged her tightly. Janice cried and hugged him back. He whispered in her ear, 'Now we have a clean slate Dear and no broken promises.......'

panther969

Re: No Broken Promises

Post by panther969 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:29 pm

Very good !!!!
Butt I never used a belt on you !!!!!
Yet !! Lol !!!!!

babygirl

Post by babygirl » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:08 pm

i LOVED it and i want my OWN Todd...i know what its like to meet somone in chat but they are too far away when u really need more. Its so frustrating :(

creamycupcakes

Post by creamycupcakes » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:55 am

Mmm, what a hot story! !!! More please! !

poshprincess

Post by poshprincess » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:56 pm

Great story, I agree with babygirl... I want my own Todd too. Chat rooms are great for just chatting :0(

corsher

Post by corsher » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:30 pm

I so NEED a Todd to help teach me some self-control! He was amazing.

cddhusband

Post by cddhusband » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:22 pm

Wow what a great story. Riveting.

petermcwade

Post by petermcwade » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:40 am

The inner drama and tension build up is terrific.

roseofsharon1

Post by roseofsharon1 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:17 pm

Thank you for posting such an enjoyable story.