Growing Pains 4: Deteriorating Behaviour

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
NMD

Growing Pains 4: Deteriorating Behaviour

Post by NMD » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:25 am

I moved to a new foster home a couple months after my last spanking. I was hoping that finally
my days of being spanked were over. Boy was I wrong!

The new arrangement was working out great initially. But I soon found myself slipping into old bad
habits. This was especially true once I realised that I had gotten away with things that would
probably have cost me a spanking at the last place.

Three months or so into the new placement, my foster mother, whose first name was Diane, called
me into the Living Room. She had a serious look on her face. she told me that she knew about the
spankings at the last place. she hadn't wanted to do the same thing with me here. But, she said,
that my behaviour was deteriorating. Not only that, she wasn't going to put up with it anymore.
that really made me nervous.

Then she said the dreaded words "take off your skirt and get over my knee." She pulled the chair
back a bit so that there would be room for me between her and the table. Slowly I undid the buttons
and, taking it off, I folded the skirt and put it on the table. She guided me over her lap.

She rested her hand on my bottom and explained that this was to be a spanking for general bad
behaviour since moving in. Since none of her other punishments have worked, she will be
spanking me. Not only that, unless my behavior improves, I can look forward to more spankings
from her. Then she lowered my panties.

Her spanks were not very hard. But I knew, once again, that I deserved it. Maybe this is the only
way I can behave properly. After maybe 10 spanks I started crying softly. The spanks just kept
coming, and eventually I started crying openly and apologising. Finally she stopped.

I stood before her, half naked and completely chastened. I said that I was sorry and that I would
try to do better. She forgave me but warned me that she was serious about spanking me. I said
that I understood. She smiled. I knew that I was forgiven. That felt so very good.

It was the only spanking I ever earned there.