My Vegas Vacation

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankyfox45

My Vegas Vacation

Post by spankyfox45 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:36 am

I was really starting to get excited I was going to Las Vegas sin city.I had just turned 21 and I was ready for a party.Unfortunately my sister invited herself to come along she said it was to keep me in line.Also to keep me from gambling too much.I called mom for a last minute plea to have Lisa stay in Arkansas.
"Mom,I don't want Lisa to come along.I mean hell,I'm 21."
"You're about to be a 21 year old with a very sore bottom if I hear another word like that young man ...AM I UNDERSTOOD!"
"Yes ma'am."I quickly replied knowing that wasn't a idle threat.
"Your sister is going Billy and I suggest that you behave out there and do exactly what she says.I don't think you forgotten our last pool party have you?"Mom asked.
"No ma'am I remember." I replied frowning.How could I forget I called her an Amazonian bitch Lisa is 6ft.after all anyway the next thing I knew she had pulled me out of the pool and over to the brick wall that ran along side out property.She sat down turned me over her knee and spanked me hard,not just a few swats this spanking lasted about ten minutes on my wet bathing suit.Tears were streaming down my face I kicked and frantically struggled across her lap but it didn't do any good Lisa didn't stop till she decided to.Then she pulled me inside the house and washed my mouth out with soap.Made me get into my pajamas and go to bed.unfortunately when mom got home I got another spanking only this time mom used a paddle.
"Then I suggest that you keep that in mind and listen to your sister.The only way that you are going out to Vegas is cause your sister is going.Remember if she spanks you then when you get back home I intend on giving you a spanking.Is that clear?"
"Yes ma'am."I answered knowing now that this was a argument that I wasn't about to win.
So the next week my sister picked me up and we headed to the airport.
"So have you gotten everything?"Lisa asked brushing back a strand of her wavy jet black hair.
"Yea,I got everything." I answered annoyed.
"Billy,you have about five minutes to check that attitude.If you don't then I'm pulling over and I'm getting Mr.Paddle out...Is that clear."Lisa said glancing over at me.
"Yes ma'am." I whispered thinking about mom had told me the week before.Besides I decided I had a two hour plane ride ahead and I would like to sit in some measure of comfort.When we got to the airport Lisa parked in the parking deck since she was leaving her car there for seven days.
"I got some snacks to eat on the plane."Lisa said as she locked up the blue Caravan SUV.
"Good I'm getting hungry."I replied as we headed inside the airport.It took about an hour to get through security and everything.
"It looked like it was going to be a beautiful day to fly.
"I''m glad that you checked your attitude Billy let's just try to get along this week.There are a few shows we can see in Vegas that I think you will like."
"Lisa,I want to gamble that is why I'm coming out here." I said feeling frustration starting to build inside me.
"That may be but you are not going to be permitted to gamble the whole trip.I
"Which reminds me let me have your billfold."
"Lisa,no please let me keep it on me.I promise that I won't spend it all." I pleaded.
"Billy,I won't ask again now give me your billfold."Lisa said snapping her fingers and holding out her right hand.I frowned but pulled my billfold out of my pocket handing it to her.Just then they announced out flight and we got on the plane we got to sit in first class.Twenty minutes later we were up in the clouds and I got to out the window.It was a two hour flight but the time seem to pass quickly.I looked out over Las Vegas as we were coming into the airport.
when we got off the airplane the heat was already sizzling I thought.We caught a limo to the strip we were staying at the famous Casar's Palace.I started bugging Lisa about my money in the Limo and I could tell she was starting to get upset.
"I'm not giving you your money but when we get to the Hotel,I'm giving you something else."Lisa said.
I got really quiet after Lisa said that I had been bugging her about my money on the plane and now on the ride from the airport I knew what to expect now.I was going to get a spanking and there was nothing I could do about it.It took about thirty minutes to get to the hotel with all the traffic and we checked into our hotel.Our room was 1512,the minute that Lisa closed the door behind me I felt like a ten year old boy.She grabbed a armless chair that was against the wall and put it in the middle of the room where she sat down.
"Come here Billy."Lisa ordered.I walked over and watched as she unbuttoned my jeans taking them down with my underwear to my knees.Then she pulled me face down across her lap,I felt tears starting to come to my eyes.
"Now Billy this is the last time you are going to ask for your billfold.You are not going to ask me about money what so ever.Am I understood?"Lisa said as she wrapped her left arm around my waist and let her large right palm rest on my bare bottom.
"Yes ma'am,I'm sorry Lisa..."
"Oh,believe me you're going to be very sorry young man."
That said she raised her right hand and brought it down in a series of solid slaps across my bottom.
SMACK,SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"We are here to enjoy our vacation not simply to gamble."
SWAT,SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT
"We will be seeing at least three shows while we are here Billy.You are going to get 6 hours a day to gamble and that's it."
WHAACK,WHAAACK,WHAACK,WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK
"OWWW,OHHH OUCHH WHAAAA PPLEASE STOPPP!" I cried out as I struggled across Lisa's lap.
"Now have I made my point!" Lisa asked delivering another volley of solid slaps right to my sit spot.
"OHH YESSMAAM OUCHHH WHAAAA!PLEASEEE STOPPP."I sobbed loudly.Finally she stopped and let me off her lap then she lead me over to stick my nose in the corner.
"You have thirty minutes in that corner Billy."
There was a knock at the door and I couldn't believe that Lisa walked over and opened the door.A woman came in with out lost luggage on a roll cart.
"Billy,CORNER NOW!"Lisa ordered.I had moved and was trying to hide behind a chair when Lisa ordered me back in the corner.So I turned and headed back to the corner sticking my nose in it.
"That's ok,it's not the first time I seen a red swollen bare bottom in the corner.The redhead said with a grin.Lisa smiled as she handed the woman a tip.
"Unfortunately for him his vacation is just starting."Lisa replied.
"Ouch!"The woman said and I heard the door close.

It's been awhile since I posted so let me know what you think everyone have a good day frank

kenowk

Re: My Vegas Vacation

Post by kenowk » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:07 pm

would like this to develop
is there more?

Often123

Post by Often123 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:09 pm

Lisa will keep a close eye on him, so I imagine Billy wil have to walk the sraight and narrow, or at least try to.

hairbrushedhubby

Post by hairbrushedhubby » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:51 am

Good so far.