The Masqurade Part Pt.1

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankyfox54

The Masqurade Part Pt.1

Post by spankyfox54 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:02 am

Disclaimer:I do not own days of our lifes this story is written for fun.
Belle had been looking forward to the Masqurade Party half of Salem was going to be there.She was going to go as a princess she wore a beautiful full peach gown with several layers of silk petticoats.Her peach pantalooms were made of silk and unfortunally just a little snug to her liking but they would work.Phillip was going to be there along with a few other interesting young men.Belle stared at herself in the mirror she looked just like one of the ladies back in Scarlette O'Hara days.Her blonde hair pinned back and just the right amount of makeup perfect.The phone rang and she walked over picking it up on the second right.She decided that she would answer it with a southern drawl.
"Hello Belle Brady residence."Belle said opening up a small peach fan trying to fan herself without success.She would have to work on that she decided.
"Belle is that you?"
"Hi mom yes it,s me what you want?"Belle asked raising her blue eyes to the ceiling.
"I was wondering if you were coming to the party tonight?"
"Yes,mom I am planning on coming so if you will excuse me I need to get ready."Belle stated hanging up the phone.Belle,s mom was Marlena
Evens Black a famous psychiatist.Lately Belle hadn't been getting along with her mom.Mainly because her mom had been pressuring her to
try and do something with her life.She was only 22 Belle wished her mom would just get a life.Belle walked over and grabbed her little peach purse opening it.She had her cell phone and car keys.Belle opened the door and saw the limo driver standing by the rear door of the stretch white limousine.She walked out locking the door behind her.She headed toward the limosine with her head held high.The limo driver opened the door and held her right hand as she stepped in the black leather seat that was confortable.The driver shut the door and walked around to get into the driver,s side.Yes it was going to be a perfect night.It took about fifteen minutes to get across town to the Kiriakis mansion.Once they arrived the limo driver once againcame around to open the rear door and offer her hand.Belle smiled at the chaffeur who was a blonde woman that had her hair pinned back.She gave Belle a wink and Belle being the flirt that she was returned it.Yes the night was going to have a number of possibilities she decided.Once inside the mansion Belle noticed several people already there.There was Bo and Hope, Hope looked dazzling in a white full gown with her black hair pinned atop her head.Bo looked like a conferate general complete with sword and medals.Kayla was there wearing a stunning black gown, Steve wore a yankee uniform.The patch over his left eye made him look sinister.Anyone who knew Steve knew nothing could be futher from the truth.
Belle walked around the room smiling and chating with several people she knew.Finally her eyes locked on the one person she didn't want to see her mom.Her mom was dressed in a beautiful red full gown with several petticoats.Her brown hair piled on top of her head.Belle noticed her mom intense stare and the raised eyebrow.Belle knew that a confrontation was going to take place one time or another.Belle gave her mom a smile and she flashed the fan across pretending to fan herself.Belle knew that she had been pushing her mom lately but her mom been pushing her too.It was time that her mom found out that she wasn't a child to be bullied.Belle walked around the room and noticed Phillip eyes upon her so she walked over giving his a smile.
"Belle,you look magnificent tonight.would you care to dance mi'lady." Phillip said extending his hand.
"Why I would love to capt."Belle answered in a deep southern drawl.Phillip was dressed a Conferate capt uniform.Phillip lead Belle out to the middle of the dance floor and placed his right hand to the small of Belle,s back while her right hand was in his left. Marlena watched Belle throughout the evening she gave Hope a smile when she walked over handing her a glass of punch.
"Here I thought you could use this you look like you could strangle someone."Hope said.
"Thanks Hope strangle no but apply a firm hand to, most definately."Marlena replied.Hope had to smile she knew exactly what that meant.It meant one of her children was very close to finding theirselves in a very embarressing posititon across their mom,s knee.
"So who has your dandra up this time Sami or Belle?" Hope asked taking a small sip of her punch.
"It,s Belle she trying to push me see how much she can get away with."Marlena answered.
"Well there really isn't much you can do about it tonight so enjoy yourself."
"Isn't there... excuse me I need to talk to Belle." Marlena said as she walked across the room toward the punch bowl where her daughter stood.
"Hi Belle,listen I would like to talk with you tonight."
"Mom.I really wish that you would stop trying to iritate me.I am a 23 year old woman I can make my own choices."Belle snaped.
"Belle,sometime tonight we will talk one way or another.I would appreciate it if you would stop acting like a spoil child before I decide to treat you one."
"Meaning?"Belle asked angerily.
"Meaning you are very close to finding yourself across my knee getting a good old fashion spanking."Marlena answered. The look in her mom,s eyes made Belle nervous she had no doubt that her mom would carry out her threat.
"Excuse me I think I would like to dance."Belle said heading over to see Phillip where she felt safe.
Belle kept glancing over toward the punch bowl where her mom was standing.Phillip didn't miss the exchange between the mother and
daughter.
"What's the matter Belle"Phillip asked.
"Nothing, just mom is trying to treat me like a child again.I don't know what I'm going to do."Belle replied.
"She actually threatened to put me over her knee and spank me.Phillip I am 23 years old."Belle said.
"Belle,your mom loves you very much and she just wants the best for you.Just for the record Belle, there are times I have thought about
upending you and applying my hand to where I thought it would do the most good."Phillip answered staring down at Belle in with a stern look on his face.Victor walked over to where Marlena stood and smiled at her.
"Marlena I hope that you are enjoying the party you have a very serious look on you face."Victor said taking the glass of punch from the person that was serving.
"Yes Victor I am enjoying it but I am afraid that I,m not feeling very well and need to go home."Marlena said glancing over at Victor.
"I'm sorry to hear that Marlena I hope that you feel better soon."
"Thank you Victor for inviting me."Marlena answer giving a slight nod.
Marlena needed to go home this tension between her and Belle had to stop.She had decided that it was time to have a sit down with her.When
Marlena got home she got ready for bed. Belle was watching tv when the doorbell rang to her lavish apt.She got up and walked over looking into the peep hole to see who was there.She opened the door and gave Sami a smile.
"Hey sis what you doing in this neck of the woods?" Belle asked brushing back a strand of her blond hair.
"Nothing,I just wanted to pay my sister a visit anything wrong with that?"
"Come on in."Belle said.She closed the door behind Sami and followed her into the living room.
"Let,s go out on the balconey sis I need a cigarette." Belle stated as she grabbed a pack that was sitting on the end table.Sami followed her sister out to the balconey where there was a small table with a ashtray and two chairs on each side.Sami sat down watching as Belle opened up the pack pulling one out and lighting it taking a deep drag.She offered one to Sami but Sami just gave a small smile shaking her head.
"No thanks I quit."Belle smiled and took another drag off of the cigarette.
"The only reason you quit is because of mom,you want one, come on."Belle said teasing Sami who gave her a stern glare.
"I said NO Belle and I meant it."Sami answered raising an eyebrow.
"Ok,sorry."Belle answered.Belle couldn't help but think of her mom when Sami raised her eyebrow.
"So what are you doing here don't tell me mom sent you over here to try and talk some sense into me."
"Yea,she did, you know Belle I would like it if you did move back home."Sami said crossing her nylon leges.Sami wore a blue nylon dress that came down to her knees with hose and three inch heels.
"Why would I want to move back home Sami?" Belle said exasperated.She glanced down at the cigarette that she held in her left hand between
her two fingers.
"I just hoped that you might think some of what mom was saying.You know I have to agree with her.Listen you're bright I know that you wouldn't have any trouble getting in Salem U."
"Sami,I don't want to hear it not from mom and certainly not from you.I am 23 years old not five."Belle answered taking a final drag off her cigarette and putting it out in the ashtray.
"Alright Belle, lets drop it.I need to go anyway I have a paper due next week so I need to get to the library I promised mom that I would come over to try and talk with you one more time.Sami said standing up.Belle stood up and Sami gave her a hug then followed her back toward the front door.Belle closed the door behind Sami and glanced at her watch.Belle decided that it was time to go talk to her mom and
set her straight on some things.
Belle rang the doorbell and glanced at her watch she hoped that her mom was home.She should of called first Belle was just about to leave
when she turned around and noticed her mom was just pulling up in the drive.
"Hi sweetie you want to give me a hand with the groceries been so busy this week."
"Sure mom."Belle replied heading over to the silver cadalliac escalades. Marlena grabbed two bags of groceries and Belle grabbed the other bag
then closed the back door.Belle followed her mom through the house heading toward the kitchen.Marlena smiled at Belle as she started putting away the groceries.
"So Belle what do I own this unexpected pleasure?"Marlena asked opening the silver refridgerator and pulling a gallon of milk on the middle
shelve.
"Mom,listen I don't appreciate you sending Sami over to try and change my mind about living at home."Belle said.Marlena was watching Belle as
she folded up the paper sack and putting it in a drawer.
"Belle,I really don't like your attitude or the way you been behaving.I think that it's time we had a long chat."Marlena said starting to work
putting away the groceries from the last bag.
"Just what does that mean mom?" Belle demanded with her arms folded across her breasts.Marlena smiled and turned toward Belle with her
hands on her shapely hips.
"It means that I am thinking very seriously about putting you across my lap and giving you the spanking of your life."Marlena replied
"Mom,I'm a little old for a spanking."
"Are you?"Marlena asked with a raised eyebrow.Marlena finished putting away the groceries and then walked over to where Belle stood beside the kitchen table.Marlena reached out with her right hand grabbing Belle by her left arm pulling her out of the kitchen.She headed toward the great room.
"MOMM WHATT AREEE YOUU DOINGG THATTT HURTSS LET ME GOOO."Belle exclaimed angerily.Belle tried to pull away but her mom had a tight hold on her arm. Marlena pulled Belle into the living room and she grabbed a armless chair that was against the wall with her right hand pulling it toward the middle of the room.Belle couldn't believe it as her mom sat in the chair then started unbuttoning her jeans.The next thing she knew she found herself staring down at the carpet on the floor as her mom yanked her face down across her nylon lap.Belle struggle but Marlena held her pressed tight across her lap with her left arm wrapped around her waist.Her right hand rested on Belle's bottom which was covered by a pair of pink full panties that was stretched tight.Belle glanced back as her mom.
"MOMMM OWWWW LETTT MEE UP OUCHHH OWWWW YOUUU CAN'TT DOO THISSS TO MEE."Belle cried out as she felt five sharp swats land on her bottom.Marlena held Belle easily across her strong thighs.She reached inside the waistband of Belle panties and pushed them down to her knees.
"Now Belle it's time for our chat." Marlena said raising her hand and bringing it down in a series of solid swats all across Belle,s backside.
SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT
Belle couldn't believe the fire that was starting to build in her backside as her moms,s hand kept landing furiously all across her bottom.
"OWWW OHHH MOOMMMM PPPLEASEEE STOPP OWWW YEOWWWW OHHHHH OUCHHH WHAAAAA YEOWWW MOMMMMIEEE."
"Sorry sweetie but I don't intend to stop till I know that you are ready to start listening to me."
WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK
Belle was starting to bawl like a baby as she struggled hopelessly across her mom lap.When she stuck her hand behind her to try and cover her scorched bottom her mom grabbed her wrist and pinned it to the small of her back.
"YEOWWW WHAAAAAAAAAA MOMMMMIEEEE I'MMM SORRRY PPLEASEEEE STOPPPP WHAAAAWHAAAA."Belle cried out in anguish.She had never felt so helpless as she laid across her mom,s strong thighs.Marlena stopped and adjusted Belle across her lap glancing down at her.
"From now on young lady you are going to start listening to me.We are going to go over and pack up your belongings from your apt then we are going to bring them back here.Any questions?" Marlena asked. Belle shook her head and Marlena raised her hand and brought it down 15 times
right across Belle,s sit spot.
"Answer me either yes ma'am or no ma'am."
"OWWWW WHAAAAA YESSSS-YESSMAAAAM OHHHH ITTT HURTSSSS."Belle sobbed. Marlena let Belle off her lap.Then she put her nose in the corner for fifteen minutes.Two hours later all of Belle,s belongings were back in her bedroom.Marlena stepped out on the patio to have a cigarette while her daughter was taking a nap.Belle didn't argue when told she was going to take a nap actually she welcomed the sleep since all her energy was spent from the spanking she had just recieved.
It was about two hours later that Belle woke up,she winced when she sat up in the bed her bottom was still plenty sore.She went downstairs into the kitchen and saw her mom sitting on the patio.She walked over and opened the door going out on the patio.
"Got A minute?"Belle asked.
"Sure sweety have a seat."Marlena said as she pointed toward the chair next to her.Belle sat down and stared down at her her hands folded in her lap.
"Mom I just wanted to say that I am sorry for the way I been behaving lately I promise from now on that I will try and behave."
"Belle,look at me."Marlena said gently.
Belle looked up trying to hold back the tears that was forming at the corner of her eyes.
"It's over all is forgiven you have a clean slate with me I will always love you Belle I want you to know that." Marlena said tenderly.
"Thanks mom I guess I just needed to hear that."

fatherjim_99

Re: The Masqurade Part Pt.1

Post by fatherjim_99 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:11 pm

Another wonderful mother/daughter exchange! See, families can be functional! Sore-bottomed, but functional! Loved it! Thanks!

Jim