My First Spanking (the whle story)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Symphonie

My First Spanking (the whle story)

Post by Symphonie » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:40 am

Many times I've been asked for details about my first spanking by people I've chatted with. Here is the whole story.

It was late in August and I was looking forward to my twelfth birthday then one week away. I was on a sleepover at a friends house, partly because it was fun swimming in their pool and partly because my mother was working all nighters at the hospital. My mother is a single mom who never spanked. Actually I don't remember her ever mentioning spanking and certainly never threatened one. So spanking was something I never thought about. That would change!

It was maybe 10:30 and Crystal , my best friend, was fast asleep in her bed. On the other hand, I was wide awake an bored with the TV off in the dark quiet house. I got out of bed and looked out the window which faced the pool and the little pool house/guest house beyond. It was then that I saw Josh, Crystal's sixteen year old brother in a pool lounge chair. He didn't seem to be doing anything until I noticed the ear bud wires from his MP3 player. Now, at that time, I had an all consuming crush on Josh. He was on his high school's basketball team and very popular. Only problem was, he never paid any attention to me except to ask :What's up?” and not even wait for me to answer, I decided to go outside by the pool and maybe, just maybe he'd talk to me.

I was wearing my old nightshirt, actually just a mans large t-shirt with “Guns & Roses” logo on the front. Josh looked up at me and asked if I was sleepwalking or something.. I laughed like I never heard anything so witty. That brought at least a little smile to his lips. We talked a little bit and I was in heaven. Not that we were talking anything intimate. It just didn't matter, Josh was talking to ME!

Josh asked if I wanted a soda and I said I did. He led me to the pool house and opened the fridge and took two cans of soda He sat on the sofa with me but not as close as I would have liked him to. I then became aware that he was checking me out a little. This made me uncomfortable and excited all at the same time. Then he told me I looked a little more developed than Crystal. I blushed but knew it as true. Not that I was anything more than average for my age. The whole process of feminine change was much closer to the beginning than the end. Josh didn't pursue the subject any but instead he told me some jokes and I laughed at them. They were very adult jokes and I was glad he thought me mature enough to understand them. Actually I didn't really understand much of them. Then a pause which seemed to last forever. I tried t search my mind to think of something cool to say, but nothing came out. Then, out of the blue, he said I was very pretty and that he'd love to see me naked. What a shock. I had been asked before by a couple of boys who also tried to enlist me in a game of strip poker. I turned them down but this was Josh who was asking. I was very conflicted but basically, I didn't want him to think I was a prude or too cowardly to undress in front of him. I agreed.

I stood up and pulled of my nightshirt and lowered my panties and stepped out of them. It was both very embarrassing and thrilling at the same time. I tried desperately to keep from covering myself with my hands. It was also hard to look at him and smile at him but I managed that. Josh again said I was pretty and that a lot of boys wee going to fall in love with me when I got to high school. He got off the sofa and came to me. He began feeling me, first my breasts and then down my back to my bottom. At first, I backed away from him, but he assured me everything was OK and not to worry. This was all new and strange. I didn't like it and I did like it. All new and very confusing. He told me he had seen is sister many times this way and it was amazing to see her slowly go from little girl to big girl. He also said that he's been giving her spankings since she was eight. I was amazed. Crystal never mentioned that her brother was spanking her. Seemed to me at the time that my best friend had a secret life that she would not share with me. I felt a little resentment because of that.

Josh then asked me if he could spank me like he does Crystal. I wanted to get everything that Crystal got but was afraid it would hurt. He assured me that I might sting a little but he wouldn't hurt me, he promised that.. He led me to the sofa and sat down n the middle. He then took my hand and pulled me over his lap. I felt much more comfortable than I thought I would. He caressed my bottom all over and that part felt nice. The first few were very light, no stinging at all, but the next few were much firmer. They hurt some at first, but as the spanking went on, there was less stinging and I began to relax over his lap, fully accepting of my spanking. It was almost an unearthly experience. I was there, getting a spanking, but at the same time, I was off in my own little world. I felt no humiliation, no embarrassment at being both naked and getting spanked. It was all good and perfectly natural and normal .and yes, even empowering in its own way.

Josh stopped and I looked back and could see my bottom with a noticeable pink glow. He rubbed my bottom for a good long time and e felt so soothing and comforting. Josh got me up and put his arms around me and kissed me on the cheek. I'm sure my face was bight red. I sat in his lap and he felt my breasts some more. He then kissed my boobs. That was amazing!

I got dressed and Josh and I left the pool house. He sat in his place by the pool where I found him said “Goodnight” and I quietly went back to the house, up the stairs and into Crystal's room. She was still asleep and I plopped into the other twin bed and thought about what had just happened until I fell asleep. The whole thing lasted maybe forty-five minutes, but it was, up until then, the most amazing night of my life, and one of my fondest memories.

mrspankshard

Re: My First Spanking (the whle story)

Post by mrspankshard » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:43 am

Very nice story can't wait to her more from you. Maybe we can even be friends.

IMSOMEAN

Post by IMSOMEAN » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:21 am

Nice story ,I'd like to hear more too. Like did you ever discuss Crystal's secret with her? When was the next spanking?

longtimespank

Post by longtimespank » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:51 pm

Hot story. I'm glad for you that he was gentle and instilled the love of spanking in you. It would be hard to resist being rougher.

Symphonie

Post by Symphonie » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:20 am

Wow!! Thanks to all who took the time to read my first article. Also many thanks for the nice comments. I don't know if I have another story in me. but if I do, I'll write it and post it here

Thanks Again
Erin (Symphonie)
XOXOXO

hissubmissivebg

Post by hissubmissivebg » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:00 am

Still searching for my first spanking, but this wouldn't be a bad way to go about it :)