Dirty Dishes

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
girlygirlamy

Dirty Dishes

Post by girlygirlamy » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Dirty Dishes

It is 2:00 in the morning and I'm awaken when I hear the front door open. I didn't expect you home until the next evening. I roll over on my side and smile. I close my eyes and pretend to be asleep.

You undress and slip into bed next to me and snuggle up to my backside. I am naked and my body is very warm. I feel your hand go between my legs and begin rubbing gently. It doesn't take my body long to respond to yours or your body long to respond to mine. You slip into me from behind and I am moist and hot inside. You move slowly and softly in and out of me for just a few minutes until you are satisfied. I am content and I smile. Then, without either of us uttering a word, you slip out of me and we both fall asleep.

The next morning, we embrace and kiss. I go into the bathroom to take a shower and you go into the kitchen to make coffee.

When you walk into the kitchen, you are appalled. It is not your nature to care much about a few dirty dishes lying around, but this is the worse mess you have ever seen. The counters are completely covered with dirty dishes. The stove is covered with dirty pots and pans. You have to move dishes aside to find the coffeepot. Dirty dishes are piled up so high in the sink you can't get the carafe under the faucet so you have to move the dishes out of the sink before you can get to the water. The only available place to put the dirty dishes is on the floor.

I finish my shower, go into the bedroom and get dressed for work. I pick up my purse and head into the living room to kiss you goodbye. You are sitting on the sofa, drinking a cup of coffee. I lean over and kiss you on the lips. I open the front door to leave but your question stops me cold.

"Did you not wash a single dish the whole ten days I've been away?"

"I didn't expect you home until late tonight so I was going to come straight home from work today and clean the kitchen before you got home."

"So you are going to clean the kitchen this afternoon?"

"Yes, I am. As soon as I get off work, I'll come straight home and do it. I promise."

I walk back over to you, lean over and kiss you again before leaving for work.

~ ~ ~

You pull into the driveway at 6:30 that evening and park your car next to mine. As you begin walking to the house you wonder if I have finished cleaning the kitchen.

"She has only been home an hour so I'm sure she hasn't finished washing all those dirty dishes. I'll help her finish washing them."

You walk into the house and call out to me, but you get no answer. You walk into the kitchen and see that not one single dirty dish has been washed. You get a little concerned because my car is in the driveway, so you know that I should be home. When you walk into the bedroom there is a note lying on the dresser.

"I went shopping with a girlfriend. I'll be home soon."

A little after 8:00 the front door opens and I walk inside. The room is dark and I reach over and turn on the lamp. I see you sitting on the couch, an empty glass of wine on the coffee table before you.

"Why are you sitting in the dark?" I ask. You look directly at me, but say nothing.

"I left you a note to tell you where I was. Didn't you find it?" I ask.

"Come here," you say to me and my heart begins pounding. I know from that tone of voice that I am in trouble for something, but I have no idea what I did wrong.

"Do you remember what you said to me this morning?" you ask as I stand before you. Your voice is flat and controlled.

I glance at the kitchen, see all the dirty dishes and then I know what this is all about.

"Well, my friend needed a dress to wear to a wedding and she asked me to help her pick one out. She doesn't have good taste and needed my help."

You sit silent for a few seconds looking me in the eye then say in a low voice, "Do you remember what you said to me this morning? Don't make me have to ask you again."

"I said I would wash the dishes after work, but helping a friend is more important than washing dishes. I can do the dishes now," I say with as much conviction as I can.

"You promised me you would come straight home from work and do the dishes today."

"You never cared before about there being dirty dishes. Why are you so upset now?"

"This is not about dirty dishes. This is about you breaking a promise."

"I think you are making a big deal out of nothing," I say flippantly but I know as soon as I say it that it was the last thing I should have said.

You lean back on the couch and gaze into my eyes. I can see you are very serious and I know right then that I am in serious trouble. You stare at me until I finally break and lower my head.

"You obviously need to be reminded how important it is to keep a promise you make. I want you to go into the bedroom, remove all your clothes and put on the red slip. Then sit in position at the foot of the bed."

I walk down the hallway and I find it hard to breathe. I go into the bedroom, undress completely and take the red slip from the closet. I put it on and my skin burns as if the slip is on fire. The red slip is the one you make me wear for the most severe punishment. I know you will not quit spanking me until my bottom is the same color as the red slip. I sit on the foot of the bed, perfectly straight, my hands in my lap. I know that if you walk into the room and I am not in this exact position I will receive an extra spanking for being defiant. I look at the clock and it is 8:15. And then I look at the straight back chair that you keep in the corner and I hate it more than I hate the red slip. There is an extra thick cushion on the seat of the chair so that you can sit in it and be comfortable for a long time.

It is now 8:23 and my back is getting sore from sitting so straight. I wish you would just come in here so we could get this over with, even though I dread what is to come.

At 8:30, you walk into the room. You get the straight back chair from the corner and sit it in the middle of the room, facing me. When you sit down and look at me, I instantly lower my head.

"Come here," you say and I stand in front of you, my head lowered, my arms at my side.

"I am going to spank you continuously for three minutes and during those three minutes I want you to think about how important it is to keep a promise that you make. Now pull your slip up above your waist and lay over my lap."

I immediately pull up my slip and instantly feel humiliated. I have no panties on and I feel so exposed. I lay over your lap and I hold on to the rungs of the chair, bracing myself for a three minute spanking. It will be the longest three minutes of my life.

You put your left hand around my waist to hold me in place then you raise your right hand and begin the spanking. You do not spank hard, but hard enough for me to know I'm being spanked. I know not to move, because you might add time to the spanking if I move but it takes all the willpower I have to lay still. After two minutes I begin to cry. Not too loudly at first but louder as the clock slowly moves. Finally I have been spanked for three minutes and you stop spanking me and help me stand up.

"Now, go face the wall."

I stand with my face to the wall, my arms at my side and my head lowered. I have no idea how long you will make me stand here but I know I am not to move even slightly.

"Do you think you have learned that it is important to keep a promise?" you ask after a few minutes.

"I have," I say meekly.

"Come here."

I stand in front of you in position. "Lay across my lap" you tell me again.

I raise my slip above my waist and lay across your lap. I thought the spanking was finished but in this position I know it is not.

"Since you didn't believe that keeping a promise was a big deal, I am going to spank you very hard for one minute to convince you that it is a big deal."

You begin spanking my bottom harder than you spanked me before. After just a few swats, my mind becomes numb but my bottom becomes very aware of the pain. I feel pain so intense that pain and pleasure blend and fuse and I can feel the wetness flood between my legs. I have lost control and I begin to wiggle trying to move my bottom out of the path of the spanking. You hold tighter to my waist to keep me in place. I begin to cry very hard and my tears cover my face.

Finally, the spanking is over. You rub my red, sore bottom as you talk to me.

"I think now you will remember to keep promises you make and you are convinced that it is a big deal to do so. Am I right?"

"Yes, you are right."

"I want you to understand, that if you ever forget, this is the same punishment you will get again."

"I understand."

You help me stand up and since my arms are at my sides I cannot wipe the tears from my face.

"Go into the bathroom and clean your face. Do not touch your bottom when you are in there and do not take long. Then come back and stand in front of me."

I go into the bathroom, lift my slip and look at my bottom. It is very red and looks to be the same color of the slip. I know you will check to see if the colors match when I return to you. If you don't think it is the same color, I will go back over your lap and be spanked again. I must hurry back to you before the color fades, even a little. I use two Kleenex to wipe the tears from my face. I am so wet between the legs, I decide to clean myself there. It takes ten Kleenex to absorb all the moisture.

I return and stand in position in front of you. You say nothing for a few minutes and I pray that you hurry up and tell me to turn around so you can pull up my slip and check the color of my bottom before it fades. Finally, you begin speaking.

"Are you enjoying this spanking?"

I'm not sure what the right answer is, what it is you want me to say. I decide that I will answer honestly.

"No," I say.

"I think you are enjoying this spanking. Look at my leg."

I look at the leg of your pants and see a big, wet spot in the place where I was laying across your lap. I instantly know I will be spanked for making a mess on you and my bottom begins to tingle in anticipation.

"Go get the lubricant and the leather paddle and bring them to me."

I do as I am told and then pull up my slip and lay across your lap. You fill my bottom with lubricant and it is hot as it goes inside me. You slowly push the index finger of your left hand all the way inside me. I shudder with embarrassment at being so intimately invaded. Then you pick up the leather paddle.

"I am going to give you five swats at the lowest part of your bottom right where your legs and bottom meet. I want you to understand that I am not spanking you for pleasure. I am spanking you so that you never forget to keep a promise you make."

I know you can feel my bottom tightening around your finger as I prepare for the spanking and I feel shame flood through me.

You give me five swats and they are hard and fast and I cannot move as I am impaled on your finger. As soon as the swats are finished, I feel myself relax and I know that your finger feels that, too.

"Now I am going to give you five more swats in the same place for that flippant tone of voice you used earlier. I want you to remember it is never acceptable for you to talk to me that way."

Instantly at knowing I will receive another spanking, I tightened up again. The swats are the same as before and on the second swat I begin crying. I become very wet again and I know I have added even more wetness to your pant leg.

You very slowly begin pulling your finger out of my bottom and I feel the orgasm climbing inside me as you do so. I shudder and begin panting. Just as you pull your finger out completely I go over the top and explode with an intense orgasm. You rub my bottom as I laying panting and trying to catch my breath. When you are sure I am done, you tell me to stand up. I feel weak in the knees.

"Turn around and let me check the color of your bottom."

You pull my slip up half-way across my bottom and compare the color to the slip. When you lower the slip, I know you are satisfied with the job you have done and I know the spanking is over.

You stand up and begin undressing and though I can't see you I can hear your clothes coming off and I feel more wetness between my legs. Knowing you will get pleasure from my body thrills me. When you are undressed, you take me by the shoulders and turn me to face the chair.

"Bend over and put your hands on the seat of the chair."

I do so and you roughly enter me from behind, going deep into a moist, hot, soft place that welcomes you eagerly. I feel your hot fluid explode deep inside me and I add my own juices to mingle with yours.

You slip out of me, turn me to face you and kiss me deeply.

"Now go fill the bathtub with bubbles," you tell me.

As I run the water for the bath, I know before you join me in the bathtub you are putting the chair back into the corner, where it will sit until the next time I give you a reason to bring it out.
Last edited by girlygirlamy on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tommy1959

Re: Dirty Dishes

Post by tommy1959 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:25 am

nice very hot

wellspankedmom

Post by wellspankedmom » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:41 pm

I think she got of easy? I am glad to know she got a good fucking after a spanking.
I wish her friend who she was shopping with knew she got spanked hard.

rob1c

Post by rob1c » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:44 pm

Nice story Amy, how is your kitchen today? Hmmm, are there any dirty dishes to be found in the sink?

corsher

Post by corsher » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:01 pm

I think she got off easy too! A sink full of dirty dishes? geez, that should never have happened in the first place if she had been trained well enough. Put a butt plug in for the spanking, and spank her pussy for getting your pants wet!

grandfatherlytype

Post by grandfatherlytype » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:29 pm

So, wellspankedmom, I don't think she got off too easy. Seemed about right to me. I very much like the ritualistic elements, with the red slip meaning she knows it is going to be a hard one. i wonder what garments signify a less severe punishment? Apropos of the other item you posted, I think 15 minutes of waiting, sitting rigidly in that upright position was about right although I would have made sure she couldn't see a clock so it would seem longer.

And once she was in position, as I explained in my reply to the other post, I would have had her wait some more while I lectured her before i started spanking. She was such a good girl to have such a wonderful orgasm after. And the sex after, so appropriate and much appreciated by both and so helpful to get things back to normal.

PAmansfirmhand

Post by PAmansfirmhand » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:44 pm

Very well written story and a template for writers of spanking stories. Establish the reason for the spanking. Share the spanking/aftermath. And end the story. Kudos!